back wen the northside had alotta hittas...you know who had that shit on lock....

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: paper city

back wen the northside had alotta hittas...you know who had that shit on lock....

Postby hiighassniigga » July 26th, 2014, 1:42 pm

kings, maniacs, stones, gds, cobras, igs

the only gangs that had true power up north, n i mean as far as drillin n trappin niggas thats it. lords never was a big factor up north. they up here but unless its the greens them niggas wasnt doin too much drillin like that.

boss
boss
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: back wen the northside had alotta hittas...you know who had that shit on lock....

Postby Jay Rock » July 26th, 2014, 1:55 pm

Lords had trouble with the Royals, Kings were deep as hell, if you messed with one set they would call another set for sure. Rogers Park GDs and Stones were on business to. Maniacs were up there with the Kings they just weren't as deep

general
general
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 1 Man Gang

Re: back wen the northside had alotta hittas...you know who had that shit on lock....

Postby hoodie » July 26th, 2014, 4:35 pm

I heard alotta stories but the Maniacs were the ones I heard the most.. Tons of crazy shit they be doin back then

general
general

Postby crook_county » July 26th, 2014, 11:56 pm

back in the 90's the lords/4's was on bidness around damen thou

fresh meat
Affiliation: ISCN

Postby C-Me Nigga » July 27th, 2014, 10:11 pm

Aint nobody near as vicious as old school snakes. And i aint just sayin shit cuz ima snake. Niggas was str8 terrified at the thought of even having to pass thru a cobra hood.

underboss
underboss

Postby 40 OUNCE FEVER » July 27th, 2014, 11:12 pm

To the OP, what years are you talking?

soldier
soldier
Region: Foreigner

Postby marc anthony » July 27th, 2014, 11:17 pm

hoodie wrote:I heard alotta stories but the Maniacs were the ones I heard the most.. Tons of crazy shit they be doin back then

WELL U HEARD WRONG MY MAN................THESE PUSSY BORN,BITCH ASS LUCIFERIAN MANNEQUINZ WERE NEVER EVER DESTRUCTIVE NOR WHERE THEY EVER VICIOUS...........THA ONLY GANGZ THAT I REMEMBER SINCE I'M AN OLD SCHOOL CAT MYSELF............WERE THEM SNAKES,IG'Z,BGD'Z,KINGZ,CVL'S,PUERTO RICAN STONES,BLACK STONES,ROYALS AND EVEN GAYLORDS.........I'M TALKIN ABOUT THA 80'S.......NOT NOW...........BUT AS FOR THEM GAY ASS MANNEQUINZ???THEY WERE GETTIN SMASH BY EVERYONE..........INCLUDING THEM WEAK ASS LOVERS AND JIVERS

underboss
underboss

Postby hiighassniigga » July 28th, 2014, 2:37 pm

marc anthony wrote:
hoodie wrote:I heard alotta stories but the Maniacs were the ones I heard the most.. Tons of crazy shit they be doin back then

WELL U HEARD WRONG MY MAN................THESE PUSSY BORN,BITCH ASS LUCIFERIAN MANNEQUINZ WERE NEVER EVER DESTRUCTIVE NOR WHERE THEY EVER VICIOUS...........THA ONLY GANGZ THAT I REMEMBER SINCE I'M AN OLD SCHOOL CAT MYSELF............WERE THEM SNAKES,IG'Z,BGD'Z,KINGZ,CVL'S,PUERTO RICAN STONES,BLACK STONES,ROYALS AND EVEN GAYLORDS.........I'M TALKIN ABOUT THA 80'S.......NOT NOW...........BUT AS FOR THEM GAY ASS MANNEQUINZ???THEY WERE GETTIN SMASH BY EVERYONE..........INCLUDING THEM WEAK ASS LOVERS AND JIVERS

lol...shut the fuck up

maniacs gettin smashed by gaylords lol false as fuck. you jus makin shit up cuz you obviously got sum personal hate towards mlds

but they was drillin esp in the early 90s if you cant admit that you just down right lyin and in denial

underboss
underboss

Postby 40 OUNCE FEVER » July 28th, 2014, 4:26 pm

OA'Z were definitely on point back in the 80's, well at the least Shubert n Spaulding back in the 80's. IUK's are another worth mentioning, same with a few white clubs like SCR'S, Chi West and yes even a few sections of GL's like M/C, Pst, n L/A. YLOD's and C's were making noise to but I guess you could just consider them MLD'z n SC'z. :2cents:

boss
boss

Postby Jay Rock » July 28th, 2014, 4:52 pm

Would love to hear about some war stories, to bad most accounts on here are fake :2cents:

underboss
underboss

Postby 40 OUNCE FEVER » July 28th, 2014, 6:06 pm

hiighassniigga wrote:
marc anthony wrote:

lol...shut the fuck up

maniacs gettin smashed by gaylords lol false as fuck. you jus makin shit up cuz you obviously got sum personal hate towards mlds

but they was drillin esp in the early 90s if you cant admit that you just down right lyin and in denial

King H is right...It's no myth that the GL's (especially the L/A set where I grew up) were putting in daily work against the D's... YLO, MLD's, IG'z, SC'z, OA'z since they all had to unite in order to push them out and that kinda makes a statement in itself. ALL spanish folks were nervy of visiting whiteboy hood and that's a fact! And any of them old school folks that are still alive today from within that era can probably produce bullet wounds, battle scars and shaky PTSD stories which were all inflicted by a team of roughly 100 rotating whiteboys that squared off against 1,000 plus rivals. I'm sure Greaser pissed you off and you may have something against white people but you're opinion nor mine, won't change the facts that have produced true gangbanging history. :2cents:

captain
captain
Affiliation: 4-18 fuck you mean?

Postby INSANE FLAME » July 28th, 2014, 6:30 pm

Lbs too
Kings pussy now
DRSKKRAZY

underboss
underboss

Postby 40 OUNCE FEVER » July 28th, 2014, 6:45 pm

Yeah guy, Dragons were never snoozers either.

soldier
soldier

Postby marc anthony » July 28th, 2014, 8:37 pm

hiighassniigga wrote:lol...shut the fuck up

NAH BITCH U NEED TO SHUT THA FUCK UP WHEN YOUR KING IS TALKIN...........PUSSY ASS MANNEQUIN..........BITCH I KNOW YOUR A FAGGOT ASS GOAT WORSHIPING,DICK SICK SUCKIN MANNEQUIN............AND BITCH IN CASE U DIDN'T KNOW...........I WAS AROUND DURING THA LATE 80'S AND BACK THEN IT WAS WAAAY RUFF..........BITCH U COULDN'T GO ACROSS THA STREET WAITING FOR A BUS OR EVEN WALKIN TRU YOUR OWN HOOD........CAUSE NIGGAZ BACK THEN WOULD RYDE IN CAR LOADS WITH BATS AND BOTTLES........SO BITCH U CAN'T TELL ME SHIT........CAUSE U WASN'T AROUND...........NOW THAT I'M OLDER I DON'T DO THAT SHIT NO MORE.........I HAVE BUSINESSES FOR ME TO KEEP MY ASS BUSY..........BITCH U SWEAR LIKE IF I'M GONNA BE BANGIN IN THA NEW MILLENIUM........WHILE I GOT MY DAUGHTER HUNGRY AND LEFT ALONE............FUCK OUT OF HERE BITCH............BITCH U CAN'T TELL ME SHIT........PUSSY...........BUT SINCE YOUR SUCH A BAD ASS IN HERE............BITCH U WOULDN'T LAST FOR ABOUT 3 SECONDS IN THA LATE 80'S...........BITCH U THINK THAT THA NEW GENERATION OF BANGERS TODAY ARE BAD ASSES???FUCK NO PUSSY........THESE BITCHES TODAY COULDN'T HOLD MY CANON OR MY LOUISVILLE SLUGGER..........AND LIKE I SAID BITCH.............THEM FAGGOT ASS MANNEQUINZ DURING THA LATE 80'S WERE BEIGN TREATED BY THA WORST WAY BY THA LIKES OF IG'Z......COBRAZ,ROYA;S AND YES EVEN BY THEM GAYLORDS........IN FACT GAYLORDS MARCH TRU MANNEQUIN'S HOOD.......RIGHT AT PALMER AVE IN THA HEART OF THEIR OWN HOOD AND OCCUPY IT FOR 3 DAYS BACK IN 1987...........AND GUESS WHAT FAGGOT........MANNEQUINZ WERE NOT EVEN AROUND.......THEY SCRAM........AND GAYLORDS HAD THAT SPOT........SHIT BITCH NOT ONE SINGLE STRUGGLE TOOK PLACE IN 1987.......AND THA IG'Z AND COBRAZ WERE LAUGHIN ABOUT IT............SO BITCH THAT'S WHAT'S UP ABOUT YOUR FAGGOT ASS LUCIFERIAN MANNEQUIN NATION..............CAUSE BITCH IS STILL MLD-K...........FUCK SATAN.........FUCK EVIL...........FUCK THEM DEMONIC DOCTRINES YA'LL FAGGOTS BE FOLLOWING..........AND FUCK U AND YO MOMMA........FAGGOT!!!AND BITCH THA ONLY REAL REASON WHY I HATE THEM..........IS CAUSE THEY MURDER CHILDREN FOR THEIR DEMONIC SACRIFICES........BITCH I NEVER HEAR ABOUT THEM GOING AFTER THEIR ENEMIES???THEY ONLY GO AFTER KIDS..........INNOCENT VIRGIN CHILDREN.........AND BITCH THAT'S WHY I HATE THEM..........CAUSE I HATE EVIL........I HATE THA ABUSEMENT OF KIDS..........SO BITCH FUCK U.......AND FUCK YOUR FALLEN ANGEL THAT U WORSHIP.............AND STILL ALKN............STILL FUCK ALL GAY ASS MANNEQUINZ...........AND STILL MLD-K...........FAGGOT ASS MANNEQUIN!!!

soldier
soldier

Postby marc anthony » July 28th, 2014, 8:47 pm

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:Yeah guy, Dragons were never snoozers either.

DON'T FORGET ABOUT THEM C-NOTE$,ASHLAND VIKINGZ,HG'Z AND LATIN JIVERS BY UKRAINE VILLAGE RIGHT OFF WELLS HIGH SCHOOL............ALSO BY LAKEVIEW AND LINCOLN PARK U HAD SCR'Z AT SOUTHPORT AND FULLERTON..........LATIN EAGLES AT IRVING PARK AND ASHLAND..........FAMILIA EAGLES AT IRVING PARK AND BROADWAY........INSANE UNKNOWNS AT WRIGHTWOOD AND HASTLE.........INSANE DEUCES AT HAMLIN PARK.........GAY ASS PBC'Z AT LINCOLN AND ASHLAND............CVL'S AT ARMITAGE AND HASTLE..........AND PUERTO RICAN STONES AT SHEFFIELD AND BELMONT...........30 PLUS YEARS AGO..........LINCOLN PARK WAS A WARZONE.......NOW IS A PARADISE FOR YUPPIES

major
major
Affiliation: SGDn 1974 SINCE DA GET GO! Oreo still rots n B.C.

Postby sin1077 » July 29th, 2014, 2:42 am

I definitely agree OA's hood was no joke till about late 90's they had shit on lock especially for a small mob. MFs like to act like Kings were on it back then , and they were 2 a degree, but everyone forgets that back then u had MLD, ISC, IG, OA, LJ, DRS all riding together like a super mob in the park they were the ones treating all the fins back then. Every turn u made round there u were in another folks hood. Fucking IG's had to go and fuck everything up all proud that they were da 1st ones to go at it with another Folks mob SMH. In fact they got really close to turning their whole nation out Latin King cause they bit off more than they could chew. And Eagles I wonder what happened to Irving andBroadway ones hmmm? LOL.

SGDn Tk Folks OREO STILL ROTS IN A BLACK AND BLUE BOX!

boss
boss

Postby Jay Rock » July 29th, 2014, 3:23 am

Never knew OAs were on it like that,early 2000s when I heard about them being one of the weaker mobs up North. Kings were always deep...you go at one King set all surrounding sets would ride with them. Gangsters and Stones by the lake were on it to. Cobras were underrated they were straight on business. Who did IGs go at it with first? I can't believe they almost turned King? What year was this? They must of did something real grimey

boss
boss

Postby Jay Rock » July 29th, 2014, 3:27 am

Banging in Chicago is now so half assed....we still the craziest big city for sure, but if the spotlight would of came on Chicago in the 80s and 90s. People would of seen how crazy shit really was compared to now. These OGs come on video and swear they were throwing hands and it was less violent. I'm watching these videos like nigga....Chicago had 600 more murders in your time, you telling me ya all was throwing hands like that. 980 murders is way more then 450-500. OGs in denial trying to get some youtube spotlight :lol:

soldier
soldier

Postby marc anthony » July 29th, 2014, 4:08 am

Jay Rock wrote:Never knew OAs were on it like that,early 2000s when I heard about them being one of the weaker mobs up North. Kings were always deep...you go at one King set all surrounding sets would ride with them. Gangsters and Stones by the lake were on it to. Cobras were underrated they were straight on business. Who did IGs go at it with first? I can't believe they almost turned King? What year was this? They must of did something real grimey

HOE/A'Z WERE ON POINT DUE TO THEIR SMALL CONCENTRATED AREA........THEM HOEZ KNEW EVERY SINGLE ALLEY AND HIDE OUT WHEN IT CAME TO EMERGENCY EXIST FROM POLICE RAID OR GANG INVASION FROM THEIR ENEMY.......HOE/A'Z HOOD WAS......MUCH LIKE THE GAYLORDS AT L/A.......BUT KEEP IN MIND AT THA END.........HOE/A'Z WERE DRIVEN OUT BY FORCE AND MOSTLY EXECUTED BY THE IG'Z AND LET'S NOT FORGET THA GAYLORDS HAD ALOT TO DO WITH IT AS WELL..........THESE HOODS OF LOGAN SQUARE WERE LIKE PILSEN........EVERYONE CLOSE TO EACH OTHER.........30 PLUS YEARS LATER..........LOGAN SQUARE IS NOW YUPPIES.......BUT BACK IN THA LATE 80;S.......THAT SHIT WAS A WARZONE..........SHIT EVEN THA CORNER OF CALIFORNIA AND MILWAUKEE WHICG TODAY U SEE ALOT OF HIP YOUNG URBAN CHIC BARS........BACK THEN.........IT WAS NUTTHIN LIKE THAT..........CALIFORNIA AND MILWAUKEE WAS GHETTO AS FUCK AND INFESTED BY LATIN LOVERS.........BACK THEN LOVERS HAD THAR AREA ON LOCK DOWN.........SHIT BACK THEN IF U WOULD OF SEE THEM NOW????U WOULD OF THOUGH THEM NIGGAZ WERE FANS OF HULK HOGAN DUE TO THEIR YELLOW AND RED ATTIRE.........BUT BACK THEN...........THAT WHOLE AREA WAS GHETTO AS FUCK.........THERE WERE NUTTHIN BUT CRAZY ASS MEXICAN BARS OR PUERTO RICAN BARS AND FINE ASS FULLERTON HOES WALKIN UP AND DOWN TRU THEM AREAS........THAT WAS BACK THEN...........DURING THA RAINBOW ERA OR THA JENAL ERA OR BETTER YET.........THA HOUSE ERA OF CHICAGO

underboss
underboss

Postby hiighassniigga » July 29th, 2014, 2:39 pm

marc anthony wrote:

NAH BITCH U NEED TO SHUT THA FUCK UP WHEN YOUR KING IS TALKIN...........PUSSY ASS MANNEQUIN..........BITCH I KNOW YOUR A FAGGOT ASS GOAT WORSHIPING,DICK SICK SUCKIN MANNEQUIN............AND BITCH IN CASE U DIDN'T KNOW...........I WAS AROUND DURING THA LATE 80'S AND BACK THEN IT WAS WAAAY RUFF..........BITCH U COULDN'T GO ACROSS THA STREET WAITING FOR A BUS OR EVEN WALKIN TRU YOUR OWN HOOD........CAUSE NIGGAZ BACK THEN WOULD RYDE IN CAR LOADS WITH BATS AND BOTTLES........SO BITCH U CAN'T TELL ME SHIT........CAUSE U WASN'T AROUND...........NOW THAT I'M OLDER I DON'T DO THAT SHIT NO MORE.........I HAVE BUSINESSES FOR ME TO KEEP MY ASS BUSY..........BITCH U SWEAR LIKE IF I'M GONNA BE BANGIN IN THA NEW MILLENIUM........WHILE I GOT MY DAUGHTER HUNGRY AND LEFT ALONE............FUCK OUT OF HERE BITCH............BITCH U CAN'T TELL ME SHIT........PUSSY...........BUT SINCE YOUR SUCH A BAD ASS IN HERE............BITCH U WOULDN'T LAST FOR ABOUT 3 SECONDS IN THA LATE 80'S...........BITCH U THINK THAT THA NEW GENERATION OF BANGERS TODAY ARE BAD ASSES???FUCK NO PUSSY........THESE BITCHES TODAY COULDN'T HOLD MY CANON OR MY LOUISVILLE SLUGGER..........AND LIKE I SAID BITCH.............THEM FAGGOT ASS MANNEQUINZ DURING THA LATE 80'S WERE BEIGN TREATED BY THA WORST WAY BY THA LIKES OF IG'Z......COBRAZ,ROYA;S AND YES EVEN BY THEM GAYLORDS........IN FACT GAYLORDS MARCH TRU MANNEQUIN'S HOOD.......RIGHT AT PALMER AVE IN THA HEART OF THEIR OWN HOOD AND OCCUPY IT FOR 3 DAYS BACK IN 1987...........AND GUESS WHAT FAGGOT........MANNEQUINZ WERE NOT EVEN AROUND.......THEY SCRAM........AND GAYLORDS HAD THAT SPOT........SHIT BITCH NOT ONE SINGLE STRUGGLE TOOK PLACE IN 1987.......AND THA IG'Z AND COBRAZ WERE LAUGHIN ABOUT IT............SO BITCH THAT'S WHAT'S UP ABOUT YOUR FAGGOT ASS LUCIFERIAN MANNEQUIN NATION..............CAUSE BITCH IS STILL MLD-K...........FUCK SATAN.........FUCK EVIL...........FUCK THEM DEMONIC DOCTRINES YA'LL FAGGOTS BE FOLLOWING..........AND FUCK U AND YO MOMMA........FAGGOT!!!AND BITCH THA ONLY REAL REASON WHY I HATE THEM..........IS CAUSE THEY MURDER CHILDREN FOR THEIR DEMONIC SACRIFICES........BITCH I NEVER HEAR ABOUT THEM GOING AFTER THEIR ENEMIES???THEY ONLY GO AFTER KIDS..........INNOCENT VIRGIN CHILDREN.........AND BITCH THAT'S WHY I HATE THEM..........CAUSE I HATE EVIL........I HATE THA ABUSEMENT OF KIDS..........SO BITCH FUCK U.......AND FUCK YOUR FALLEN ANGEL THAT U WORSHIP.............AND STILL ALKN............STILL FUCK ALL GAY ASS MANNEQUINZ...........AND STILL MLD-K...........FAGGOT ASS MANNEQUIN!!!

im not a maniac....stupid ass nigga IM BLACK STONE fuck out my face fake ass king you been on here for like wat 7 years or somethin lol bum ass nigga all you talk about is maniacs one of them niggas must be fuckin yo daughter

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:
hiighassniigga wrote:
marc anthony wrote:

lol...shut the fuck up

King H is right...It's no myth that the GL's (especially the L/A set where I grew up) were putting in daily work against the D's... YLO, MLD's, IG'z, SC'z, OA'z since they all had to unite in order to push them out and that kinda makes a statement in itself. ALL spanish folks were nervy of visiting whiteboy hood and that's a fact! And any of them old school folks that are still alive today from within that era can probably produce bullet wounds, battle scars and shaky PTSD stories which were all inflicted by a team of roughly 100 rotating whiteboys that squared off against 1,000 plus rivals. I'm sure Greaser pissed you off and you may have something against white people but you're opinion nor mine, won't change the facts that have produced true gangbanging history. :2cents:

putting in work daily? producing bullet wounds? lol who was they wackin tho? wat they killin numbers compared to them latin folks? stop it bruh them latin folks was on they ass n i dont give a fuck bout LA nigga i know bout lil rocker pointin niggas out n snitchin n they hood still acceptin him and that goofy went on to be kilbourn park. they accept snitchin that shit was OK in they book. n they still had the nerve to act like they drillin afterwords lmfao fuckin pathetic ass fake bangin man that shifu. that shit dont get no honor, but i guess yall niggas still givin them props :lol: FACT, more gaylords were killed than they opps, niggas can lie all they want but gaylords couldnt even hang wit the rest of the city, thats why they got pushed out. them dudes aint really wit it like yall be tryna say, yall think fights n sum bullet wounds is wild for some reason, but it is wat it is

underboss
underboss

Postby hiighassniigga » July 29th, 2014, 2:44 pm

lmao ask king hollywood, maniacs never killed anybody n never sold dope. they dont even got blocks anymore they non existent :lol:

hollywood you dont know shit about me or my age, you must think im one of these new lil niggas that jumped off the porch in 2010 :lol:

oh right kings dont kill innocent kids :lol: yall jus kill eachother for that trap money shout out 82nd and houston shout out them humboldt park niggas who still cant retaliate for shit nigga grand city got a couple bodies on STL n them niggas still. aint. gon. do. shit. and like i said i aint even a yakk but you on sum str8 lyin ass bullshit

come on king. go help them hp brothas :whaat:

underboss
underboss

Postby 40 OUNCE FEVER » July 29th, 2014, 5:56 pm

hiighassniigga wrote:
marc anthony wrote:

im not a maniac....stupid ass nigga IM BLACK STONE fuck out my face fake ass king you been on here for like wat 7 years or somethin lol bum ass nigga all you talk about is maniacs one of them niggas must be fuckin yo daughter

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:
hiighassniigga wrote:
marc anthony wrote:

lol...shut the fuck up

I guess I need to break it down for you and answer your questions 1 by 1 since you're obviously too fucking stupid to make sense of the most simplistic facts.

putting in work daily? Yeah as in... they whooped the fuck outta damn near every Spanish folk banger that encroached their territory and wanted trouble.

producing bullet wounds? They shot and wounded any encroachers of the neighborhood that were too scared to go hands up with them... that was typical of most Spanish folk bangers.

lol who was they wackin tho? OA's, MLDs, SC'z, IG'z, SCR's.

wat they killin numbers compared to them latin folks? I'm not sure, I didn't keep score and maintain stats. GLz obviously lost more since they were severly outnumbered.

stop it bruh them latin folks was on they ass n i dont give a fuck bout LA nigga i know bout lil rocker pointin niggas out n snitchin n they hood still acceptin him and that goofy went on to be kilbourn park. they accept snitchin that shit was OK in they book. n they still had the nerve to act like they drillin afterwords lmfao fuckin pathetic ass fake bangin man that shifu. that shit dont get no honor, but i guess yall niggas still givin them props- I ain't giving props but I just know you would've snitched too since snitching was a common tactic used to get your rivals off the street back then and especially when you're outnumbered 15 to 1. BPS's probably still do the same shit nowadays since their outnumbered by the same ratio.

king
king
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Postby 2wo-G » July 29th, 2014, 6:14 pm

Only thing Gaylords killed was a girl scout

king
king
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Postby 2wo-G » July 29th, 2014, 6:16 pm

A white girl scout too SMH

underboss
underboss

Postby 40 OUNCE FEVER » July 29th, 2014, 6:34 pm

2wo-g wrote:Only thing Gaylords killed was a girl scout

:lol:

Next

Return to Midwest