back wen the northside had alotta hittas...you know who had that shit on lock....

corporal
corporal
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: back wen the northside had alotta hittas...you know who had that shit on lock....

Postby IG Belden » July 30th, 2014, 11:37 pm

sin1077 wrote:Mowing lawns WTF? You must be confused. Before I graduated from UIC with a bachelors in Urban and Public Affairs and started working for a non profit organization I used 2 work at a country club in Highland Park were Jordan used to be a guest sometimes but he wasn't a member, in fact Jordan hasn't lived over there for years since he got divorced. I moved to edgewater when I transfered to UIC 3 years ago. And yeah I was 1 st plugged thru Wheeling back in 1995 but I never lived over there. Like I said feel free to drop by da crib whenever u want u can take da red line 2 Thorndale I'm right there if u ever wanna stop just talking shit and actually do something. And u got da nerve to call me a netbanger LOL, fuck da net come by enough talk.

SGDn Tk

This man done already told you he fitna join the cpd. Why you inviting him to your house?

boss
boss
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: back wen the northside had alotta hittas...you know who had that shit on lock....

Postby chitowntdawg » July 31st, 2014, 2:26 am

sin1077 wrote:
hiighassniigga wrote:lmao ask king hollywood, maniacs never killed anybody n never sold dope. they dont even got blocks anymore they non existent :lol:

hollywood you dont know shit about me or my age, you must think im one of these new lil niggas that jumped off the porch in 2010 :lol:

oh right kings dont kill innocent kids :lol: yall jus kill eachother for that trap money shout out 82nd and houston shout out them humboldt park niggas who still cant retaliate for shit nigga grand city got a couple bodies on STL n them niggas still. aint. gon. do. shit. and like i said i aint even a yakk but you on sum str8 lyin ass bullshit

come on king. go help them hp brothas :whaat:

Brah don't even bother with that nigga he feeds off da attention anybody gives him. Everyone on here knows he ain't no King he's been exposed multiple times and he keeps getting banned for it. And as far as GL's I've already said it all before they were some big white boys that were known for brawling and knuckling niggas down thats it, they didn't want no smoke nor could handle any smoke and when it came down to it would snitch on da Folks gunners cause they weren't bout that life all they wanted to do is get high and drunk and box niggas thats why they lost those hoods cause Latin Folks weren't down with that lets keep boxing da same niggas year after year they were straight eliminating GL's giving out dome shots. :2cents:

SGDn Tk Folks
@highass the fuck you know what the king bros do man?? ....like they supossed to call yo ass n trick on them selves after they put in work ?come on man !!to all hoodup loudmouths stay in yo lane speak on what u know ....but i do agree with you and sin folks on one thing i think this hollywood character a phony but well see

boss
boss

Postby chitowntdawg » July 31st, 2014, 2:28 am

sin1077 wrote:
hiighassniigga wrote:lmao ask king hollywood, maniacs never killed anybody n never sold dope. they dont even got blocks anymore they non existent :lol:

hollywood you dont know shit about me or my age, you must think im one of these new lil niggas that jumped off the porch in 2010 :lol:

oh right kings dont kill innocent kids :lol: yall jus kill eachother for that trap money shout out 82nd and houston shout out them humboldt park niggas who still cant retaliate for shit nigga grand city got a couple bodies on STL n them niggas still. aint. gon. do. shit. and like i said i aint even a yakk but you on sum str8 lyin ass bullshit

come on king. go help them hp brothas :whaat:

Brah don't even bother with that nigga he feeds off da attention anybody gives him. Everyone on here knows he ain't no King he's been exposed multiple times and he keeps getting banned for it. And as far as GL's I've already said it all before they were some big white boys that were known for brawling and knuckling niggas down thats it, they didn't want no smoke nor could handle any smoke and when it came down to it would snitch on da Folks gunners cause they weren't bout that life all they wanted to do is get high and drunk and box niggas thats why they lost those hoods cause Latin Folks weren't down with that lets keep boxing da same niggas year after year they were straight eliminating GL's giving out dome shots. :2cents:

SGDn Tk Folks
@highass the fuck you know what the king bros do man?? ....like they supossed to call yo ass n trick on them selves after they put in work ?come on man !!to all hoodup loudmouths stay in yo lane speak on what u know ....but i do agree with you and sin folks on one thing i think this hollywood character a phony but well see

superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Postby Greenghost2212 » July 31st, 2014, 12:38 pm

Jay Rock wrote:Lords had trouble with the Royals, Kings were deep as hell, if you messed with one set they would call another set for sure. Rogers Park GDs and Stones were on business to. Maniacs were up there with the Kings they just weren't as deep

:lol: AT LORDS HAVIN PROBLEMS WIT ROLIAIDS. THE BROS TOOK CPW FROM THEM NIGGAS AND WE DEEP UP NORTH ALSO NOT WESTSIDE DEEP BE WE UP THERE TOO.

captain
captain
Affiliation: 4-18 fuck you mean?

Postby INSANE FLAME » July 31st, 2014, 2:08 pm

Kings just deep for no reason
LKK
DRS KKRAZY
One set really ain't shyt with out another to back em up :2cents:

underboss
underboss

Postby 40 OUNCE FEVER » July 31st, 2014, 5:47 pm

IG Belden wrote:
sin1077 wrote:Mowing lawns WTF? You must be confused. Before I graduated from UIC with a bachelors in Urban and Public Affairs and started working for a non profit organization I used 2 work at a country club in Highland Park were Jordan used to be a guest sometimes but he wasn't a member, in fact Jordan hasn't lived over there for years since he got divorced. I moved to edgewater when I transfered to UIC 3 years ago. And yeah I was 1 st plugged thru Wheeling back in 1995 but I never lived over there. Like I said feel free to drop by da crib whenever u want u can take da red line 2 Thorndale I'm right there if u ever wanna stop just talking shit and actually do something. And u got da nerve to call me a netbanger LOL, fuck da net come by enough talk.

SGDn Tk

This man done already told you he fitna join the cpd. Why you inviting him to your house?

IG, when the fuck did I tell him something about "joining the police dept"... WTF?

underboss
underboss

Postby 40 OUNCE FEVER » July 31st, 2014, 5:54 pm

SGDn Tk

Alright cool man, you seem like a reformed kinda guy so I ain't gonna antagonize you no more over some stupid internet shit but I also ain't about to go outta my way to come hang out and have a beer with you.. and you wouldn't do shit anyways so quit with all woofin.

major
major
Affiliation: SGDn 1974 SINCE DA GET GO! Oreo still rots n B.C.

Postby sin1077 » August 1st, 2014, 1:43 pm

Ain't no woofing over here, assault and simple battery is nothing 2 me but I can tell u don't wanna take it there so quit while your ahead. I'll even let u have the last word.

SGDn Tk folks

major
major

Postby sin1077 » August 1st, 2014, 2:07 pm

Jay Rock wrote:Never knew OAs were on it like that,early 2000s when I heard about them being one of the weaker mobs up North. Kings were always deep...you go at one King set all surrounding sets would ride with them. Gangsters and Stones by the lake were on it to. Cobras were underrated they were straight on business. Who did IGs go at it with first? I can't believe they almost turned King? What year was this? They must of did something real grimey

IGz went at it with MLDz 1st and I think this was in '91 or '92. And supposedly their "Topdog" was in negotiations with the Kings and "Lord Tino" in da joint to turn da whole nation out LKs. But apparently there was too much oppostition from ranking IGs on the street and it never happened. I don't claim 2 know IG business like that but I was told this by my cousin an old school IG from Belden that goes by "Chucho G" and considering he's been active since 1985 he knows everything bout his nation.

Names have been altered slightly to try 2 throw these trolls off but I did a half assed job cause I don't really care cause it ain't bout my nation LOL!
SGDn Tk folks

underboss
underboss

Postby 40 OUNCE FEVER » August 1st, 2014, 6:00 pm

sin1077 wrote:Ain't no woofing over here, assault and simple battery is nothing 2 me but I can tell u don't wanna take it there so quit while your ahead. I'll even let u have the last word.

SGDn Tk folks

A/B charges aint shit to me either, already got plenty of them on the rap sheet! But we're obviously doing better things in our lives so why even revert back to our old ways over some internet BS? But if you really are that upset and want something up close and personal... I've got no problem with that!

major
major

Postby sin1077 » August 3rd, 2014, 1:27 am

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:
sin1077 wrote:Ain't no woofing over here, assault and simple battery is nothing 2 me but I can tell u don't wanna take it there so quit while your ahead. I'll even let u have the last word.

SGDn Tk folks

A/B charges aint shit to me either, already got plenty of them on the rap sheet! But we're obviously doing better things in our lives so why even revert back to our old ways over some internet BS? But if you really are that upset and want something up close and personal... I've got no problem with that!

:smh:

boss
boss

Postby chitowntdawg » August 3rd, 2014, 11:40 pm

INSANE FLAME wrote:Kings just deep for no reason
LKK
DRS KKRAZY
One set really ain't shyt with out another to back em up :2cents:
I can tell u a liitle insignificant nobody ...just by the way u type when u post ...do your thang here though its alot safer.... the streets aint 4 everybody

captain
captain
Affiliation: 4-18 fuck you mean?

Postby INSANE FLAME » August 4th, 2014, 12:33 pm

N I can tell u a no money no pussy getting ass nigga just cuz u felt enough about the way I type to tell me that....
U obviously had nothing better to do :2cents:
So we even......

boss
boss

Postby chitowntdawg » August 4th, 2014, 10:59 pm

INSANE FLAME wrote:N I can tell u a no money no pussy getting ass nigga just cuz u felt enough about the way I type to tell me that....
U obviously had nothing better to do :2cents:
So we even......
Im on here few min only lately...to see the dum shit you little wanabees n sendoffs write on here pure entertainment ....u think imma take u serious .....u will never be on my level little homie streetwise or moneywise believe that ....but i aint mad at u ...keep net banging

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: paper city

Postby hiighassniigga » August 8th, 2014, 10:38 am

Greasers712 wrote:Truth be told about the GLN we were notorious brawlers and known gunners.

Maybe not as trigger happy as the Latin mobs but to say we went drilling IGz SCz OAz an Dz is just stupid.

Yes, many times us GLs would prefer a fist fight over kicking off rounds and MANY times when the Latins were given the option of a one on one fight they would typically back down or (run away)

Hispanic gangs then arnt much different from the ones now and what I mean by that is that MANY of them are flat out chicken shit cowards that are simply afraid of a good ass whooping (especially from a white boy) because it would hurt their Raza pride smh.....

We'll gun it up but usually its in self defense or a retaliation. My nigga Kooky doing 45yrs in Menard for giving a D a dome shot back in 2010 so we may not always gunning an when we do we rarely get caught but if a mob pushes we sure know how to push back.

IG folks was just saying not long ago we lit up the LPz over in the Craigan hood so take that for what its worth.

"My nigga Kooky"

Greasers712 wrote:Johnson says "He wishes the crime would get MORE attention"

Well go figure.... A nigger wanting MORE attention smh.....

I'm sure the thousands of white victims of hate crimes would also like their cases to get MORE attention but unfortunately hate crimes against whites barely even make the papers :2cents:

Cry me a river Black community over 2 blacks getting choked out by some whites and go back to killing each other setting records an shit not giving a damn :smh:

he one of them white boys that go around listenin to rap and sayin my nigga this my nigga that but soon as he get into it wit a black person, "you nigger!!!!!!!!" lmao YOU A FRAUD typical wisconsin suburban boy who barely had contact with any latinos/black people his whole life, the only thing you know about minorities is what you seen on worldstar n what you read in the gaylord books :lol:

"Maybe not as trigger happy as the Latin mobs but to say we went drilling IGz SCz OAz an Dz is just stupid."

yall maybe shot 1, wen they shot 5 of yall....that aint drillin yall barely retaliated lol if yall was drillin yall woulda survived the 90s, n obviously that didn't happen. yall couldnt handle GDz/SGDz/STONES uptown couldnt handle the latin folks around logan/humboldt yall couldnt handle steinmentz them mkz igz lords and mldz stop actin like that bum ass sayre park is a hood thats a fuckin nice white people neighborhood with neighborhood watch and campfire stories :whaat:

superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Postby Greenghost2212 » August 8th, 2014, 12:13 pm

LOL NAW MOE FUCK GREASER BUT THEM SP BOYS AINT SOFT MY NIGGA MET A COUPLE OF EM AND THEY DID GO AT THE DRAGONS SO GIVE EM THAT CRED THEY AINT US OR BPS SIZE BUT THEY GOT THEY HOOD ON LOCK DESPITE THE MORE LATINOS MOVIN IN

Previous

Return to Midwest