Re: The Folks Bible & The A.M.I.G.O Clause

Post by irving2 » June 19th, 2014, 10:46 am

Yo this one kid writing essay's is mad af nobody reading em lmao
brother put his heart & soul into dem shits

YakkoLD
prospect

Post by YakkoLD » June 21st, 2014, 4:58 pm

You guys are Fuckin idiots 4real!!! Like little girls who want that last word, Fuckin fags who try to hurt someone's feeling thru the damm internet?! Clowns I tell you, CLOWNS!!!

If anyone here feels these clowns deserve respect, then ask em why they all up in folks thread having convos with niggas bout their lit? And yo, CLOWN NIGGAS, I didn't write any of this shit for you, Slobs. Fins, and Fake Folks!!!! So please, don't read it!!!! You will have nothing to say that I care about to listen too!!!

For Folks, I'm all ears!!!

YakkoLD
prospect

Post by YakkoLD » June 22nd, 2014, 4:50 am

Folkism: The conduct of a person who honors his/her Nation by practicing the ways on becoming a Folk and remembering his/her 360 degrees Full Circle of Knowledge.

I don't share knowledge or lit but instead promote this way of life! Folkism is for any and all Folks! This is a new concept but an old cause and movement.

I AM WHAT I AM FOR WHAT I AM NOT I WILL NEVER BE!!!

(All great movements started with a pencil and piece of paper!!!)
Don't ever think your words are unheard and don't ever think you cant speak them!!!

NOTALKING079
fresh meat

Post by NOTALKING079 » June 27th, 2014, 11:17 am

BennyBlack wrote:You guys are Fuckin idiots 4real!!! Like little girls who want that last word, Fuckin fags who try to hurt someone's feeling thru the damm internet?! Clowns I tell you, CLOWNS!!!

If anyone here feels these clowns deserve respect, then ask em why they all up in folks thread having convos with niggas bout their lit? And yo, CLOWN NIGGAS, I didn't write any of this shit for you, Slobs. Fins, and Fake Folks!!!! So please, don't read it!!!! You will have nothing to say that I care about to listen too!!!

For Folks, I'm all ears!!!

A wise man should never argue with fools G an onlooker might not be able to tell the difference. I commend you for trying to embark in righteous endeavors tho Big G. :tiphat: MMGKTS079

RealBossNigga
fresh meat

Post by RealBossNigga » January 1st, 2016, 1:36 pm

BennyBlack wrote:Flip Flop? LoL I've been Yakk since 1996, Folks since 1994, that's 20 yrs of Banging!!! BTW, In Cleveland all we got as far as Peoples are the Latin Kings and Vice Lords. So all I been doing is disrespecting your Almighty 5k Nation since the 90's. Specifically Kings n Lords!!!! So at this point your insults carry no weight since my actions have carried more!!!

(BTW to my real Folks out there. If you ever had the Chance of learning the 360 Original Folks lit then you know All is One and One is All!!! All the lit within all the Disciple sets. Including GDs was or is the same!!! NO FLIP FLOP IN MY 360° FULL CIRCLE OF KNOWLEDE. My Lit came from the Era of the Kings. But I know, Stones, Lords, Kings gonna hate that Folks Shine!!!)

Lookout finnoc. I read your lil blog foc. You not foc lil bro. You wanna be foc and you got love for nation and all that but deep down you know you not foc. Truth is a lot focs been plugged out of growth and development and how you speak on the nation a real boss gon see right thru yo shit. What you need to do is gon head and find some stomp down real live GD niggaz and get blessed in and look listen and learn. You been mislead and it ain't even your fault. Half the country being mislead, the Go ain't even plugged in except for them real tall focs. Then bro you breakin COS by puttin what you think is some square bidness ass foc shit and you got pirus and all kinda shit reading your supposed lit and taunting you whatever else. This is when discipline comes into play. We don't post shit on the internet we in the street in everyday life teaching brothers on sight. think on it like this, if you woulda been puttin some real shit on diz blog den that lame ass piru nigga woulda infiltrated the nation tryna learn are laws and polices so he can spread them to his brethren and whoever else. Excercise discipline and take heed to this foc. You know you outta line. Real Boss Shit. Preciate the effort and concern but you went about it the wrong way
PM

TheNobleOne
fresh meat

Post by TheNobleOne » October 10th, 2016, 9:45 am

FROM GANGSTER DISCIPLE TO GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT: THE OFFICIAL 20TH ANNIVERSARY (AUDIO) VERSION OF "THE BLUEPRINT OF A NEW CONCEPT". CLICK HERE, ( https://sellfy.com/p/Vk8J/ ) LOOK (LISTEN) AND LEARN & SAVE LIVES BY COMING OUT OF THAT GANG-BANGING MENTALITY AND INTO TRUE GROWTH & DEVELOPMENT AS THE HONORABLE CHAIRMAN LHSR TAUGHT.. ( https://sellfy.com/p/Vk8J/ ). PML TO ALL KEEPERS OF THE VISION WHO REALLY WALK IN THE VISION OF OUR STRUGGLE! --RESPECTFULLY SUBMITTED BY THE NOBLE NEPHEW OF LHSR