The Folks Bible & The A.M.I.G.O Clause

soldier
soldier
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 3-9-22-12 ,free the my niggas, rip to the guyz

Re: The Folks Bible & The A.M.I.G.O Clause

Postby Almighty12 » June 11th, 2014, 5:40 pm

ChicagoDisciple wrote:
Realspit wrote:Can't build a nation without a foundation so what u propose Chris?

come together as niggas :tiphat: have race loyalty..gather arms & go 2 war against these crackas..we can't build nothing on this land wit these crackas :smh:

Good luck with getting these young niggas together...if u can do it then :bow:

boss
boss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Jay Rock » June 11th, 2014, 5:49 pm

The Rules have changed in Chicago and niggas are acknowledging that more. You old head failed....suck it up long live the renegades :tiphat:

prospect
Affiliation: None

Postby YakkoLD » June 11th, 2014, 5:49 pm

King Lord wrote:
blakdawg wrote:
DatNiggaO wrote:Don't nobody really worship no devil just because they ride with pitchforks nigga :comeon: shit is just symbols. the 5 star is used in voodoo and the 6 but that don't don't mean people and folks do voodoo :foh:

the inverted (upside down) 5 star has to do with devil worship. and who drops the 5? :ohhh:

Ewww... kill em bro! :ohhh:

And Almighty Fin using the Illuminati all seeing eye? Are we still on this? Y'all niggas wanna be FOLKS or something? All proud n shit Larry Hoover was a Stone for 6 months. Nigga, how many Moe's the FOLKS kiled since then???? Way more then the Bricks on your Bitch ass pyramid!

The facts are if you out here gangbanging the MAJORITY of Americans would view you as Demonic, Heartless, Devilish, Evil, Cultist, Satanist, Killer, Thieves, Criminals, Rapists, Misfits, Insane & Maniacs...Don't no one civil think Good People. Honorable. Religious. Holy, Righteous, Heros, Saviors, Guardians, Friendly, Loving, Caring, etc.....

The Fuck is y'all nikkas saying? You better then the Great Folks Nation? Judging your ignorance you beneath the Folks. Definitely not equals!!! You the GOOD GUYS, WE THE BAD GUYS. In a bad guys world you niggas are practice.

major
major
Affiliation: MIGHTY MIGHTY

Postby King Lord » June 11th, 2014, 5:55 pm

:bored:
BennyBlack wrote:
King Lord wrote:
blakdawg wrote:
DatNiggaO wrote:Don't nobody really worship no devil just because they ride with pitchforks nigga :comeon: shit is just symbols. the 5 star is used in voodoo and the 6 but that don't don't mean people and folks do voodoo :foh:

the inverted (upside down) 5 star has to do with devil worship. and who drops the 5? :ohhh:

And Almighty Fin using the Illuminati all seeing eye? Are we still on this? Y'all niggas wanna be FOLKS or something? All proud n shit Larry Hoover was a Stone for 6 months. Nigga, how many Moe's the FOLKS kiled since then???? Way more then the Bricks on your Bitch ass pyramid!

The facts are if you out here gangbanging the MAJORITY of Americans would view you as Demonic, Heartless, Devilish, Evil, Cultist, Satanist, Killer, Thieves, Criminals, Rapists, Misfits, Insane & Maniacs...Don't no one civil think Good People. Honorable. Religious. Holy, Righteous, Heros, Saviors, Guardians, Friendly, Loving, Caring, etc.....

The Fuck is y'all nikkas saying? You better then the Great Folks Nation? Judging your ignorance you beneath the Folks. Definitely not equals!!! You the GOOD GUYS, WE THE BAD GUYS. In a bad guys world you niggas are practice.

Joe that all seeing eye ain't the eye of Satan nigga! Its the Almighty elohim watchin over the nation... Joe u watchin too many YouTube videos boy! Cuz yo mind is all FUCKED! :cmon:

major
major

Postby King Lord » June 11th, 2014, 6:04 pm

Finball rollin wrote:
King Lord wrote:
BennyBlack wrote:I can see this topic will expose so many more topics! As a response to a previous comment about BrickSquad GDs justified for using the Kings hand sign and dropping L's and disrespecting Kind Davids honor because their Insane is stupid as fuck! So let me clear the air here, from a True Original Folks perspective. 1st off, BrickSquad Insane GDs are not the Insane GDs set!!!! They are merely a Nation within the GDs set. The real Insane Gangster Disciples go way back to the 80s, and they branched off into multiple states, Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Indiana, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia, Wisconsin and Arizona to name a few. I personally had the privilege of knowing the IGDs in Cleveland from back in the 90s under Folk Andy's Leadership (RiP). They had beef with GDs and dropped the D then becoming IG (Insane Gangsters). They flipped technically, far from fufu!!!

2ndly, as for the BrickSquad, they represent GDs. But the lack of guidance and strong leadership allowed them to become RENAGADE GDs!!! The GDs have been having an identity crises every since King David died. King Shorty and King Boony Black saw the greed in King Hoover and the lack of unity that King David possessed. They then left the BGDs set and created Black Disciples and Black Gangsters (New Breeds). Technically the BDs and BGs fufu flip flop niggas according to your standards Mr. I'm Piru!!! But after years of warfare against a Folk set the BDs flipped to Almighty 5. So what will happen to the GDs who fights other Folks? They might as well flip to Almighty 5 too, but wait them BrickSquad GDs might be the 1st to flip!!!

Now to expand on the on the subject. What is a Gangster Disciple??? Are they Gangsters or Disciples? Because you all confuse me with this whole G shit and Gangster Family??? Why didn't King Larry Hoover Drop the D? Why not revert back to Supreme Gangsters when they reverted to Gangster Nation? I'll tell you. Because that woukd have destroyed Larry Hoover and the Gangsters. For all have feel under the guidance of King David Barksdale!!! Their lit, symbols, colors, etc... Disciples shit, Pitchforks, heart n horns, 6 point star 3 L's, etc. What about them are Gangster or came from the Supreme Gangsters? Seems to me Larry Hoover was out with the old and in with the new!!! With that being said. King Hoover converted to Disciplism when he ordered the BGDN to be a gang and not an alliance. Confirmed it when they dropped the B and not the D!!! This is why he created Folks, but he did so as a Disciple representing the Gangster Nation.

So then, any Faction of GDs should not violate the GCode because it is what they have been promoting all this time, that G shit. So what is a Gangster Disciple? A Disciple? A Gangster? Are they all Renagade? Are they Insane??? As FOLKS we don't report to Gangster Disciples. As Gangster Disciples they no longer control FOLKS. At least my team has been Disciples since 1968. We never changed. Or flipped. We saalso the Original B.D.N board, the U.L.O board, the B.G.D.N board, the Folks board, and we control our own shit, Maniacs!!! We more Folks and Disciples then the GDs. And the Satan Disciples also more pure then GDs.

I apologize for all the writing, but this subject can't be explained in a few words. Once its said I will not repeat myself! This Folk Nation is a mess, time to reprogram your minds.

Man ain't nobody drawin off that encyclopedia yo ass b writin Joe... if u wanna give mf knowledge about y'all weak ass u need to let the world know about y'all satanic worshipin shit chyall ass b on... nigga every symbol y'all hold near and dear to y'all heart from the elevated pitch fork to the got damn star of David is devil worship boy...mdo ya research on DAT instead of that fake ass 360 or whatever bull shit u talkin boy... on the fin...

Lord treated his ass lmao...o yes also Beloved change ones profile the bent ears reps folks...Our bunny have straights..you know the demo just a lil brush up aki....Lord Lah = Undying....Black and Gold 360 Completed.

Good lookin self! I recall y wasn't even peepin his stance I was on some Scarface type ish... pardon the body though dub! And ALL IS WELL to the 12 and Undying lah to the body as well! On the fin... :tiphat:

fresh meat
Affiliation: money over everything

Postby blakdawg » June 11th, 2014, 8:32 pm

BennyBlack wrote:
King Lord wrote:
blakdawg wrote:

And you think the "illuminati" is the first group to use the "All seeing eye" but you want to call me ignorant? sit yo old ass down somewhere reminscing about the old days nigga n while u sittin down pick up a book. on keeta u referrin to the whole folks nation as one like yall niggas really believe in that "All is one" bullshit,but how many FOLKS have the FOLKS killed since then? my point exactly sir. Yall da greatest nation but yall biggest downfall was and still is each other. but all is one though right. Majority of americans wouldnt understand dis shit so i aint worried how they view me. are you GD or MLD nigga you cant be both

major
major

Postby King Lord » June 11th, 2014, 8:51 pm

blakdawg wrote:
BennyBlack wrote:
King Lord wrote:
blakdawg wrote:

And you think the "illuminati" is the first group to use the "All seeing eye" but you want to call me ignorant? sit yo old ass down somewhere reminscing about the old days nigga n while u sittin down pick up a book. on keeta u referrin to the whole folks nation as one like yall niggas really believe in that "All is one" bullshit,but how many FOLKS have the FOLKS killed since then? my point exactly sir. Yall da greatest nation but yall biggest downfall was and still is each other. but all is one though right. Majority of americans wouldnt understand dis shit so i aint worried how they view me. are you GD or MLD nigga you cant be both

On Chief... :tiphat:

og
og
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Postby KOM » June 11th, 2014, 11:21 pm

ChicagoDisciple wrote:
Rated_HTG wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
Rated_HTG wrote:
Jay Rock wrote:Memphis is Midwest

:lol: :lol:

his dumbass right tho folks lol

Memphis, Illinois....google it :shrug: :lol:

That right kinfolks but iknew what he meant tho *New Memfis Illinois* not memfis that's south not midwest.12

memphis is the midwest/south :shrug:

Memphis IS the part of the deep south my guy...aint nothing midwestern bout Memphis,Tn..lol actually we are considered one of the most soutnern places in the country :shrug:

and if someone considered memphis as the midwest they might as well say arkansas and mississippi midwest too lol

locals call it the "MID-SOUTH" tho

superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Postby Greenghost2212 » June 12th, 2014, 6:26 am

ChicagoDisciple wrote:the brothers still reppin dat goofy ass islam :smh: jeff ran game on u niggas :smh: vice lords & moes do the same shit gds do :lol:

bowin down 2 a dirty ass arab :discust:

WE NOT ON TWITTER SHOOTIN THE SHIT OUTTA NIGGAS WE GREW UP WIT :whaat: ON MY SOUL WE DONT DO THE SAME SHIT YALL DO ON THE 5 HALF THE GDZ I DONE RAN INTO WAS ON SOME SNAKE ASS BULLSHIT NOT TO ME BUT TO THEY OWN SO CALLED GD BROS :facepalm: I DONE SEEN SOME 12Z DO SOME SHIT BUT NOT LIKE YALL :smh:

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » June 12th, 2014, 6:28 am

AND MY NIGGA FROM TEN A KEY SOUND COUNTRY AS SHIT LOL SO ILL SAY SOUTH

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » June 12th, 2014, 6:47 am

blakdawg wrote:
BennyBlack wrote:
King Lord wrote:
blakdawg wrote:

ChUrch mighty

associate
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby ShortyWorstt » June 12th, 2014, 2:42 pm

BennyBlack wrote:This may be the hottest topic to hit this forum yet!!! So much can be said here and explained but thats too much to cover. For the OGs who go back at least to the 90s you of all Folks will understand this movement. Personally I grew up in Chicago but I banged in Cleveland, OH. 1st 3 years in Cleveland I was with the Hells Kitchen GDs (BTW, they used to be called Nations, factions within the set). After some GDs from the Chi came a lot of members lost rank or dropped out. This left me as a Ghost Folk, without an OG or under anyone's wings. Around 1996 I flipped to MLDz with an offer of rank n position as Chief. Long story short, I'm known. In Chicago go to Talman and Wabansia n ask about me n Cleveland Folks. If they don't bang you out for asking!!!!

Now then, the history of Folks have been preserved by many sets of Folks in many States. You see after King David cocreated the Black Gangster Disciple Nation, its influence went outside of Chicago, In my case Cleveland. The GDs here had the 360 knowledge, and it was used all through the 90s. When Folks was created immediately everyone everywhere claimed Folks. However it wasn't until years after Folks when King Hoover put out the 720 Lit or Growth & Development Blueprint. But in Cleveland communication was little to none with Chicago so they didn't adapt until the late 90s. In most states Folks don't bang with other Folks. This is purely a Chicago phenomenon. But there is an explanation, this is where the Folks Bible comes into play. This book will breakdown the entire Folk Nation history and sub alliances, and Folks in the different States. Introducing Book of Folkism, Book of Disciplism, Book of Gangsterism, Book of Futurism, Book of the Insane, Book of the Almighty, Book of Opposition. All together it makes up the Folks Bibles.

Under Folkism 101, Section 6, it explains the need for a Clause of the original Folks Doctrine and Alliance. This Clause determines all members of Folks regardless of Mob, Set, Faction, Branch, etc, to be exempt from the Chicago Civils Wars and can continue to stay united on the streets and prisons outside of Chicago. Inside of Chicago this clause is Null due to the politics and lack of untiy within the Folks Leadership. The clause is named, A.M.I.G.O Folks Clause of the 1978 Folks Nation Alliance and Doctrine. A.M.I.G.O Folks is short for Almighty Maniac Insane Gangster & Original Folks. This clause also states that in order for Folks Nation to become accountable for its members which are technically Renegade due to the lack of Chicago's National involvement, that all Folks Nation Mobs, Sets, Factions, Branches, etc, should be organized under one of the Main Sub Family's of Folks. Everyone not aligned with a main Alliance is technically false flagging. Most Folk Sets in the U.S have outdated lit and still throw the Pitchforks up as the Folks before the 90s did.

Anyways, this post is merely an observation as to how many would take to this movement? A United Folks Nation, not technically but united by the same goal, the preservation of Folks! As you can already tell, a portion of the Black Disciples have already went to the 5s side. The GDS were wrong for not stepping up to the plate and rebuilding the Folks Board of Directors and sharing power with other Folk Mobs. And yes, for those reluctant to see the light and truth of the matter, the Book of Gangsterism explains how Larry Hoover unofficially destroyed the Folks Alliance Board of Directors when he restarted the Gangster Nation and vowed that all FOLKS allign with the G. This move caused the 1st Generation Folks to either unite or start their own Boards, hence the Maniac Folks, Insane Folks and the Almighty Folks, to combat with the Gangster FOLKS rights of Power.

I am open to conversation or debate and will simply ignore dumb ass Peoples or haters who lack any real knowledge. I'm sure there will be a ton of questions. This is only a preview of what's to come. Support from the Original Folk Nation. The B.O.Ss in every way!!! RIP King David, Free King Hoover, RIP King Hitler!!! Die 5, King Killing allday everyday!!!

Shout out to those Crips who still link up with Folks! Again this is outside of Chicago. Down South in the 90s there was an 8Ball Alliance with the GD Folks and Crips. When you put the Crips n Folks hand sign together you get the 8ball...

Shout out to Talman n Wabansia, TWst, RealSide, that TwismWorld shit!!! For I still have much to learn! Maniacs Kkrazy Neva Lazy. Go Get You Sum!

Shout out those old school Folks and brothers that came from Old school Folks, cuz this New School shit makes no damm sense!!! Such as why the fuck Chicago Brick Squad GDs throwing up the Kings Crown? Wtf? That violates the GCode which is what you suppose to stand for. And why Drop L's when that's your own damm lit too??? Makes no Fuckin sense.

:bored: right

prospect

Postby YakkoLD » June 12th, 2014, 3:31 pm

Still, all these comments coming from Fins... y'all niggas wanna be FOLKS I can tell. To all this dumb as pointless comments we been covered here. Your right, my Nation no better then yours. We all Foolish, killing each other and believe in principles of men either dead or in prison....

Soon my D's and fellow Folks will be following words of wisdom and guidance while we only reflect on our ignorant and violotile past. Our Great Folks Bible will not promote Religion as a way to free your soul of the sins you commit!!! But instead teach these GROWN ASS KIDS how to men of value and worth. Educated. Financially independent, united, and most of all, free of Old politics of Folks from Chicago. We opt for a Nation, not a Nation under Chicago... Because FRFR, weather you 5 or 6, that shit doesn't work no more!!!

prospect

Postby YakkoLD » June 12th, 2014, 4:02 pm

As for the Folks killing Folks, lmmfao!!! You niggas prolly born in the 90 ain't banged till the mid 2000s. Lol

1st off, NIGGAS BEEN KILLING EACH OTHER IN THE CHI SINCE THE WHITE BOYZ BEEN TREATING BLACK N BROWN ASSES!!!!! Bitch niggas, gangs came about so they can fight the racial discrimination from the large n then powerful white gangs, or Greaser Gangs. Then niggas were killing each other until the Era of the Kings. Then the BGDs sparked up civil war when the BDs and BGs split. Other then the late 70s and early 80s what Peace was on the streets of Chicago???

2ndly, Folks can only fight Bitch niggas for so long until the Real Niggas begin to bump heads for Power and Drug terf. Even with internal warfare, People Nation far from destroying any Folk mob on its own!!!

Now to help you fins understand why FOLKS is greater... This whole convo you all been on this rant about your black heritage and African gods and symbols and religion and holy this holy that, but listen here, Folks ain't on that shit!!! Maybe a mostly black set here n there, but nothing in the Folks lit pays any homage to any Saint God or religion. You see us Brown or Red or Asians n White motherfucka, we dont understand all that and frankly ain't feeling it. As a Folk you free to be whatever Religion, but what unites us are principles not religious dogma bullshit. Our symbols came from our gang names, not a religion.

So let's face it, the Fins might as well become a full scale religion build places of worship and be an organization that way. Stop trying to be both! God doesn't respect False Flagger Religious men!!!

Look at the numbers homie, the Folks way larger!!! Nationally all together AMAZING!!! Now if they can only be on the same page once again!!! I have a prediction for you... A lot of Fins become FOLKS.... Are you interested, I mean you loving this Folks convo. ADMIT IT, THE FOLKS BIBLE INTIMIDATES YOU AND CHALLENGES ALL YOU BELIEVE IN. MAKES YOU WONDER WHAT MOVEMENT YOUR NATION GOT GOING ON????

Hate it all you want fellas, Y'all niggas not Folks, I am far from offended, but instead you give me encouragement to know the Fins can never trump a True Folks Knowledge!!! Nothing you have said or can say will discourage me or force me to see a different light..., In this Forum you are fighting an unwinnable cause!!!!

Folks World Maniace World Disciples World AMIGO World....People just DIE in it!!!

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » June 12th, 2014, 7:44 pm

:cmon: THIS NIGGA WROTE AN ESSAY FULL OF BULLSHIT :whaat:

prospect

Postby YakkoLD » June 12th, 2014, 8:07 pm

I wrote an essay so the knowledge is available for my Folks!!! If you was Folks you'd appreciate the Knowledge. The fact that I made a post so fellow Folks can share ideas and I can answer some questions, but yet its been the Fin the most interested in my Essays!!! Who's commenting on my Essays? Seems to me you all care to be a part of this somehow someway. Maybe one day you can say "Shit I used to Internet Bang with Benny Black the Maniac" SMH

I'll indulge you for a Lil while Lords... I'm interested on more of the bullshit you all been saying about your Nation. You sure seem to know a lot about mines, all of you!!!

prospect

Postby YakkoLD » June 12th, 2014, 8:13 pm

I'm starting to see two days in that this site is full of Fins. Makes me wonder if they spend the most time at home on the internet bored while my Folks out here pitting work, smh.

BTW, shout out them Halfway Crooks, you all are the Advertisements of the Nations.
You know, them IMA gang member but never shot or stabbed someone but I sell drugs type of cats...

lieutenant
lieutenant
Affiliation: 4:38AVLN Hadari {92212 went Hadari 93}

Postby Lord Geechee » June 12th, 2014, 10:05 pm

In reality the West African Poro Sudee & Theam societies are the oldest going Syndicates on earth!
Truthfully our American Syndicates are Reincarnation of the original societies, :2cents:

prospect

Postby YakkoLD » June 12th, 2014, 11:31 pm

1 Almighty Folks
2 BoS
3 Chicago is Motherland
4 Disciples of David
5 Erased
6 Folks Nation
7 Gangster Folks
8 Hoover is Chairman
9 Insane Folks
10 Justice for our Fallen
11 King Killers
12 Love Life Loyalty
13 Maniac Folks
14 No Mercy for Ops
15 Original Gangsters
16 People Killer
17 Queen Sheeba
18 Renegade Folks
19 Stone Killers
20 Total Pardon
21 Understanding
22 Vice Lord Killers
23 Wisdom
24 X'd Out
25 Young Folks
26 Zebra (Black n White)

prospect

Postby YakkoLD » June 12th, 2014, 11:37 pm

26 Zebra Gang (Black n White)

My bad Folks, TP

Zebra Gang is another word for Folks.
The colors Black n White is Nation Colors

fresh meat

Postby blakdawg » June 13th, 2014, 12:23 am

BennyBlack wrote:As for the Folks killing Folks, lmmfao!!! You niggas prolly born in the 90 ain't banged till the mid 2000s. Lol

1st off, NIGGAS BEEN KILLING EACH OTHER IN THE CHI SINCE THE WHITE BOYZ BEEN TREATING BLACK N BROWN ASSES!!!!! Bitch niggas, gangs came about so they can fight the racial discrimination from the large n then powerful white gangs, or Greaser Gangs. Then niggas were killing each other until the Era of the Kings. Then the BGDs sparked up civil war when the BDs and BGs split. Other then the late 70s and early 80s what Peace was on the streets of Chicago???

2ndly, Folks can only fight Bitch niggas for so long until the Real Niggas begin to bump heads for Power and Drug terf. Even with internal warfare, People Nation far from destroying any Folk mob on its own!!!

Now to help you fins understand why FOLKS is greater... This whole convo you all been on this rant about your black heritage and African gods and symbols and religion and holy this holy that, but listen here, Folks ain't on that shit!!! Maybe a mostly black set here n there, but nothing in the Folks lit pays any homage to any Saint God or religion. You see us Brown or Red or Asians n White motherfucka, we dont understand all that and frankly ain't feeling it. As a Folk you free to be whatever Religion, but what unites us are principles not religious dogma bullshit. Our symbols came from our gang names, not a religion.

So let's face it, the Fins might as well become a full scale religion build places of worship and be an organization that way. Stop trying to be both! God doesn't respect False Flagger Religious men!!!

Look at the numbers homie, the Folks way larger!!! Nationally all together AMAZING!!! Now if they can only be on the same page once again!!! I have a prediction for you... A lot of Fins become FOLKS.... Are you interested, I mean you loving this Folks convo. ADMIT IT, THE FOLKS BIBLE INTIMIDATES YOU AND CHALLENGES ALL YOU BELIEVE IN. MAKES YOU WONDER WHAT MOVEMENT YOUR NATION GOT GOING ON????

Hate it all you want fellas, Y'all niggas not Folks, I am far from offended, but instead you give me encouragement to know the Fins can never trump a True Folks Knowledge!!! Nothing you have said or can say will discourage me or force me to see a different light..., In this Forum you are fighting an unwinnable cause!!!!

Folks World Maniace World Disciples World AMIGO World....People just DIE in it!!!

you right i was born in the 90s n a reflection of the brothers i was raised around. we the young niggas still runnin around holdin onto the name while old ass niggas like you love to talk without action especially holdin onto a old ass demo that dont even apply in these streets no more. you delusional as hell star, you got mldz vs gds gds vs bds sds vs gds gds vs gds mlds vs mlds mlds vs sds all in the land. you addressin the folks as a whole like queen barksdale still alive sit yo old ass down like i said, yall niggas kill each other more than yall do us thats aint no secret n the same brother you think apart of yo struggle will be the same one to put a bullet in yo head. and ALOT OF FOLKS FLIPPED 5 so whats yo point? yall niggas cant get along for one day to come together under the 6 ever again so whats the point of numbers? yall accept any and everybody, so whats 1000 sheep to 100 wolves? bro do you realize you postin this shit on the hoodup? you said as folks you free to be whatever religion, but you said if your homie accepted christ he gotta turn in his flag or sum shit? your old ass need to pop that pill inside that box that say "Friday" for yo alzhiemers cause you got it all fucked up

fresh meat

Postby blakdawg » June 13th, 2014, 12:23 am

BennyBlack wrote:As for the Folks killing Folks, lmmfao!!! You niggas prolly born in the 90 ain't banged till the mid 2000s. Lol

you right i was born in the 90s n a reflection of the brothers i was raised around. we the young niggas still runnin around holdin onto the name while old ass niggas like you love to talk without action especially holdin onto a old ass demo that dont even apply in these streets no more. you delusional as hell star, you got mldz vs gds gds vs bds sds vs gds gds vs gds mlds vs mlds mlds vs sds all in the land. you addressin the folks as a whole like queen barksdale still alive sit yo old ass down like i said, yall niggas kill each other more than yall do us thats aint no secret n the same brother you think apart of yo struggle will be the same one to put a bullet in yo head. and ALOT OF FOLKS FLIPPED 5 so whats yo point? yall niggas cant get along for one day to come together under the 6 ever again so whats the point of numbers? yall accept any and everybody, so whats 1000 sheep to 100 wolves? bro do you realize you postin this shit on the hoodup? you said as folks you free to be whatever religion, but you said if your homie accepted christ he gotta turn in his flag or sum shit? your old ass need to pop that pill inside that box that say "Friday" for yo alzhiemers cause you got it all fucked up

prospect

Postby YakkoLD » June 13th, 2014, 2:11 am

blakdawg wrote:

I had said if one of my D's wanna be a PASTOR hell have to turn his back on the devil, his soul belongs to God now. I said I can not lead a man who's heart is conflicted!!!! I definitely couldn't lead you because you can even Fuckin read or qoute a nigga correctly. And that jive talk you just did, I already addressed that!!!!

colonel
colonel
Affiliation: EL'Gran Cholita Chingalero (Mara Chinga Gennas)

Postby NO_WINz » June 13th, 2014, 8:41 am

After what I read in this thread :smh:

BennyBlack wrote:1 Almighty

17 Queen Sheeba

26 Zebra (Black n White)

YOU NOT AN MLD NIGGA! :rip2:

colonel
colonel
Affiliation: EL'Gran Cholita Chingalero (Mara Chinga Gennas)

Postby NO_WINz » June 13th, 2014, 9:49 am

BennyBlack wrote: Flip Flop? LoL I've been Yakk since 1996, Folks since 1994, that's 20 yrs of Banging!!! BTW, In Cleveland all we got as far as Peoples are the Latin Kings and Vice Lords. So all I been doing is disrespecting your Almighty 5k Nation since the 90's. Specifically Kings n Lords!!!! So at this point your insults carry no weight since my actions have carried more!!!

(BTW to my real Folks out there. If you ever had the Chance of learning the 360 Original Folks lit then you know All is One and One is All!!! All the lit within all the Disciple sets. Including GDs was or is the same!!! NO FLIP FLOP IN MY 360° FULL CIRCLE OF KNOWLEDE. My Lit came from the Era of the Kings. But I know, Stones, Lords, Kings gonna hate that Folks Shine!!!)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rip2: :cheer: :rip2:

PreviousNext

Return to Midwest