Affiliation: None

Re: The Folks Bible & The A.M.I.G.O Clause

Postby YakkoLD » June 13th, 2014, 12:53 pm

NO_WINz wrote:After what I read in this thread :smh:

BennyBlack wrote:1 Almighty Folks

17 Queen Sheeba

26 Zebra (Black n White)

YOU NOT AN MLD NIGGA! :rip2:

I'm 3 Things Bitch!!! 1st a Disciple 2nd a Maniac 3rd a Folk!!!! Nothing unpure about mines! I haven't seen u spit no kinda knowledge, you have more to prove here then me!

So let me teach you so can have Folks in your mind and heart my friend. Fuck this Fin shit! 17 Queen Sheeba, she was the Queen of the BGDN. She was King Davids woman. She was killed on Friday the 13th on a Full Moon so us Folks adopted the Moon of Sheeba symbol. And on every Full Moon Folks is supposed hunt down ops!!! Guess what I was doing last night faggot!!! RIP Queen Sheeba!!!! Fuck these fake Folks!!!

1 Almighty Folks, sorry but even as enemies in Chicago they still part of this Great Folks Nation!!!! Even in the Chi I still fucks with old school IGz n LEz.... The fuck is you saying dude?

26 Zebra Gang.... Folks colors are Black n White.... Your point is?

I thought you faggots can research my lit and already know all of this? I guess a True Folks Knowledge is always in the Mind and Hearts of Folks. Fins Fakes and Fugazzis will never Understand!!!

Go put a thumb in your ass and see if it tickles!!!

prospect
Region: Midwest

Postby YakkoLD » June 13th, 2014, 12:59 pm

And you sum wannabe cop, thug, and moderator.... I'm saying, we hip to your multiple profiles.... You need some friends!

prospect

Postby YakkoLD » June 13th, 2014, 3:39 pm

My Heart Is Pure!!!

superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Postby Greenghost2212 » June 13th, 2014, 4:14 pm

BennyBlack wrote:I wrote an essay so the knowledge is available for my Folks!!! If you was Folks you'd appreciate the Knowledge. The fact that I made a post so fellow Folks can share ideas and I can answer some questions, but yet its been the Fin the most interested in my Essays!!! Who's commenting on my Essays? Seems to me you all care to be a part of this somehow someway. Maybe one day you can say "Shit I used to Internet Bang with Benny Black the Maniac" SMH

I'll indulge you for a Lil while Lords... I'm interested on more of the bullshit you all been saying about your Nation. You sure seem to know a lot about mines, all of you!!!

U CLOWN ASS NIGGA IM COOL WIT REAL REAL MLDZ NIGGA FROM WABANSIA THEY EVEN GAVE A NIGGA THE GREEN LIGHT ON THEM LAME ASS YLODZ ON FRANSISCO :smh: ALL THIS SHIT U TYPIN JUST LOOK SUSPECT AS FUCK FUCK NETBANGIN :whaat:

major
major
Affiliation: MIGHTY MIGHTY

Postby King Lord » June 13th, 2014, 4:23 pm

BennyBlack wrote:

BennyBlack wrote:. And on every Full Moon Folks is supposed hunt down ops!!! Guess what I was doing last night faggot!!!!!!
!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: nigga! Yo goofy ass was on here last night painting pixtures like bu was bob ross and shit! And then calling them shits literature!!'! :whaat:

prospect

Postby YakkoLD » June 13th, 2014, 4:33 pm

LoL Calling yourself a King and Lord makes you look phony! And apparently the shits give you fins this Giant ass ego! If all you do insult people online then you ain't much to your Nation! I'm only responding to your ignorance! Copy paste quote, copy past quote. But homie, you obviously go back to read a Folks words in order to have fuel for any of your Fin Nation nonsense! I haven't felt the need to go back and reread any of your garbage! Sorry, your the only fool here!

prospect

Postby YakkoLD » June 13th, 2014, 4:35 pm

And don't trip, I'm trying to find a way to delete this dumb ass profile. But I can't seem to find that feature :cmon:

major
major

Postby King Lord » June 13th, 2014, 4:52 pm

BennyBlack wrote:And don't trip, I'm trying to find a way to delete this dumb ass profile. But I can't seem to find that feature :cmon:

:whaat: nah!!!! Don't delete yo profile YAK!!! :whaat: I get tired of laughing at twenty sorry ass all the time! I need a new clown to :lmao: at! And u fit the bill Joe!

prospect

Postby YakkoLD » June 13th, 2014, 5:15 pm

[quote="lordmellimelmbauvln"][quote="BennyBlack"]I wrote an essay so the knowledge is available for my Folks!!! If you was Folks you'd appreciate the Knowledge. The fact that I made a post so fellow Folks can share ideas and I can answer some questions, but yet its been the Fin the most interested in my Essays!!! Who's commenting on my Essays? Seems to me you all care to be a part of this somehow someway. Maybe one day you can say "Shit I used to Internet Bang with Benny Black the Maniac" SMH

I'll indulge you for a Lil while Lords... I'm interested on more of the bullshit you all been saying about your Nation. You sure seem to know a lot about mines, all of you!!![/quote]

U CLOWN ASS NIGGA IM COOL WIT REAL REAL MLDZ NIGGA FROM WABANSIA THEY EVEN GAVE A NIGGA THE GREEN LIGHT ON THEM LAME ASS YLODZ ON FRANSISCO :smh: ALL THIS SHIT U TYPIN JUST LOOK SUSPECT AS FUCK FUCK NETBANGIN :whaat:[/quote]

OK my last post dummies... If you know real D's from Wabansia and therefore that makes you a real nigga, then what you doing online running yo mouth netbanging?
Or according to your standards and way of thinking, I'm a fake nigga online netbanging, but then that means so are you! Take it how you want it!

Now I must admit, I came on here to speak with Almighty Folks or Insanes Folks and I haven't. But instead got into this cockfight with Fins thus embarrassing not only myself but my nation as well. For TW if you come across this the boss will find me and speak with me personally, therefore if I deserve to be violated it will be handled accordingly. No one else's business!!! Take it to the top!!!! If I cannot delete this thread and profile my apologies to the Nation!!! Still though, I fully support the Folks Bible and what it stands for! And believe AMIGO is the next Great Movement of our Nations. The seed has been planted, now the vine must grow!!!!

Disciples Love Maniacs World Folks Forever

og
og
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Postby KOM » June 13th, 2014, 6:28 pm

BennyBlack wrote:I wrote an essay so the knowledge is available for my Folks!!! If you was Folks you'd appreciate the Knowledge. The fact that I made a post so fellow Folks can share ideas and I can answer some questions, but yet its been the Fin the most interested in my Essays!!! Who's commenting on my Essays? Seems to me you all care to be a part of this somehow someway. Maybe one day you can say "Shit I used to Internet Bang with Benny Black the Maniac" SMH

I'll indulge you for a Lil while Lords... I'm interested on more of the bullshit you all been saying about your Nation. You sure seem to know a lot about mines, all of you!!!

this mane here lol...only reason finballs interested in da bullshit u postin is bcuz u got this religous, holy, my brother type literature thing going on..u kno thats they shyt lol....folks aint on that shyt...niggaz out here trappin and banging :lol:

colonel
colonel
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: EL'Gran Cholita Chingalero (Mara Chinga Gennas)

Postby NO_WINz » June 14th, 2014, 2:08 am

:lol: This nigga BennyBlack, is jokes :lol:

BennyBlack wrote: "Shit I used to Internet Bang with Benny Black the Maniac" SMH

King Lord wrote:
BennyBlack wrote:

BennyBlack wrote:. And on every Full Moon Folks is supposed hunt down ops!!! Guess what I was doing last night faggot!!!!!!
!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: nigga! Yo goofy ass was on here last night painting pixtures like bu was bob ross and shit! And then calling them shits literature!!'! :whaat:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

prospect

Postby YakkoLD » June 15th, 2014, 9:41 pm

Questioning some of y'all nikkas manhood for real! What's with all the quotes Smiley's and shit, not GANGBANGERISH unless of course you already a female. You guys are more FUNNY like then serious. I may write a lot, but that's due to the Chicago school system and dumb ass write it 500Xs punishments. What's your excuse for being overly stupid?
: :facepalm: :smh: :shrug: :cmon: :lol: :killself:

major
major

Postby King Lord » June 15th, 2014, 10:03 pm

BennyBlack wrote:Questioning some of y'all nikkas manhood for real! What's with all the quotes Smiley's and shit, not GANGBANGERISH unless of course you already a female. You guys are more FUNNY like then serious. I may write a lot, but that's due to the Chicago school system and dumb ass write it 500Xs punishments. What's your excuse for being overly stupid?
: :facepalm: :smh: :shrug: :cmon: :lol: :killself:

[soundcloud][/soundcloud]
:cmon: Chicago school systems taught u to write essays!? Nigga UK u ain't from the city now! Cuz I den went to Austin on pine and Senn up north and they ain't teach me shit like it! Nigga u from Cincinnati quit stuntn goofy marg!

prospect

Postby YakkoLD » June 15th, 2014, 10:55 pm

WTF are you talking about? Schools are supposed to teach you essays you illiterate dumbass. You obviously can't read, let alone write. And who gives a fuck you went to Austin? Your point....

I find it amusing how y'all supposed to be gangbangers and yet you bitch n moan n assume you know shit, you speak on other niggas issues, you make comments as if you really believe your own bullshit. Kinda like them American Idol cats who thinks they can sing and don't believe it when they like, ahh No!

"Chi raised me Kkrazy so I live by two words. Fuck You Pay Me!!!

Vice Lords look mad dumb to be a Strong National Set!!!! Acting all scared behind this no rep rule. Sound like Feds who don't really rep shit but books. Tell you what, if you are real Lords, just hope a Folk don't bang you out one day. Judging from your mentals, you won't get to far from the hood!!!!!

Oh and , your mama fat and eats Folks cum for lunch while Fuck her with a Pitchfork in both her ass n puss. Then we gonna tattoo horns on her forehead and put a pitchfork on her 3rd eye. And then IMA call Folks over so we can do a photo op so we can send the pics to your daddy. Then we gonna get her pregnant and give you a Demon ass baby brother who we then mold into a SYPO who will constantlY BEAT YOUR ASS AND MAKE YOU PAY FOR HIS WEED!!! FUCKING LAMES!!!!

superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Postby Greenghost2212 » June 16th, 2014, 9:54 pm

LIKE I SAID NIGGA THIS FAKE ASS YAK WRITIN ESSAYS THAT NOBODY READIN :whaat: :killself:

associate
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby irving2 » June 19th, 2014, 10:46 am

Yo this one kid writing essay's is mad af nobody reading em lmao
brother put his heart & soul into dem shits

prospect

Postby YakkoLD » June 21st, 2014, 4:58 pm

You guys are Fuckin idiots 4real!!! Like little girls who want that last word, Fuckin fags who try to hurt someone's feeling thru the damm internet?! Clowns I tell you, CLOWNS!!!

If anyone here feels these clowns deserve respect, then ask em why they all up in folks thread having convos with niggas bout their lit? And yo, CLOWN NIGGAS, I didn't write any of this shit for you, Slobs. Fins, and Fake Folks!!!! So please, don't read it!!!! You will have nothing to say that I care about to listen too!!!

For Folks, I'm all ears!!!

prospect

Postby YakkoLD » June 22nd, 2014, 4:50 am

Folkism: The conduct of a person who honors his/her Nation by practicing the ways on becoming a Folk and remembering his/her 360 degrees Full Circle of Knowledge.

I don't share knowledge or lit but instead promote this way of life! Folkism is for any and all Folks! This is a new concept but an old cause and movement.

I AM WHAT I AM FOR WHAT I AM NOT I WILL NEVER BE!!!

(All great movements started with a pencil and piece of paper!!!)
Don't ever think your words are unheard and don't ever think you cant speak them!!!

fresh meat

Postby NOTALKING079 » June 27th, 2014, 11:17 am

BennyBlack wrote:You guys are Fuckin idiots 4real!!! Like little girls who want that last word, Fuckin fags who try to hurt someone's feeling thru the damm internet?! Clowns I tell you, CLOWNS!!!

If anyone here feels these clowns deserve respect, then ask em why they all up in folks thread having convos with niggas bout their lit? And yo, CLOWN NIGGAS, I didn't write any of this shit for you, Slobs. Fins, and Fake Folks!!!! So please, don't read it!!!! You will have nothing to say that I care about to listen too!!!

For Folks, I'm all ears!!!

A wise man should never argue with fools G an onlooker might not be able to tell the difference. I commend you for trying to embark in righteous endeavors tho Big G. :tiphat: MMGKTS079

fresh meat
Region: South

Postby RealBossNigga » January 1st, 2016, 1:36 pm

BennyBlack wrote:Flip Flop? LoL I've been Yakk since 1996, Folks since 1994, that's 20 yrs of Banging!!! BTW, In Cleveland all we got as far as Peoples are the Latin Kings and Vice Lords. So all I been doing is disrespecting your Almighty 5k Nation since the 90's. Specifically Kings n Lords!!!! So at this point your insults carry no weight since my actions have carried more!!!

(BTW to my real Folks out there. If you ever had the Chance of learning the 360 Original Folks lit then you know All is One and One is All!!! All the lit within all the Disciple sets. Including GDs was or is the same!!! NO FLIP FLOP IN MY 360° FULL CIRCLE OF KNOWLEDE. My Lit came from the Era of the Kings. But I know, Stones, Lords, Kings gonna hate that Folks Shine!!!)

Lookout finnoc. I read your lil blog foc. You not foc lil bro. You wanna be foc and you got love for nation and all that but deep down you know you not foc. Truth is a lot focs been plugged out of growth and development and how you speak on the nation a real boss gon see right thru yo shit. What you need to do is gon head and find some stomp down real live GD niggaz and get blessed in and look listen and learn. You been mislead and it ain't even your fault. Half the country being mislead, the Go ain't even plugged in except for them real tall focs. Then bro you breakin COS by puttin what you think is some square bidness ass foc shit and you got pirus and all kinda shit reading your supposed lit and taunting you whatever else. This is when discipline comes into play. We don't post shit on the internet we in the street in everyday life teaching brothers on sight. think on it like this, if you woulda been puttin some real shit on diz blog den that lame ass piru nigga woulda infiltrated the nation tryna learn are laws and polices so he can spread them to his brethren and whoever else. Excercise discipline and take heed to this foc. You know you outta line. Real Boss Shit. Preciate the effort and concern but you went about it the wrong way
PM

fresh meat

Postby TheNobleOne » October 10th, 2016, 9:45 am

FROM GANGSTER DISCIPLE TO GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT: THE OFFICIAL 20TH ANNIVERSARY (AUDIO) VERSION OF "THE BLUEPRINT OF A NEW CONCEPT". CLICK HERE, ( https://sellfy.com/p/Vk8J/ ) LOOK (LISTEN) AND LEARN & SAVE LIVES BY COMING OUT OF THAT GANG-BANGING MENTALITY AND INTO TRUE GROWTH & DEVELOPMENT AS THE HONORABLE CHAIRMAN LHSR TAUGHT.. ( https://sellfy.com/p/Vk8J/ ). PML TO ALL KEEPERS OF THE VISION WHO REALLY WALK IN THE VISION OF OUR STRUGGLE! --RESPECTFULLY SUBMITTED BY THE NOBLE NEPHEW OF LHSR

Previous

Return to Midwest