The Folks Bible & The A.M.I.G.O Clause

prospect
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: None

The Folks Bible & The A.M.I.G.O Clause

Postby YakkoLD » June 10th, 2014, 3:22 am

This may be the hottest topic to hit this forum yet!!! So much can be said here and explained but thats too much to cover. For the OGs who go back at least to the 90s you of all Folks will understand this movement. Personally I grew up in Chicago but I banged in Cleveland, OH. 1st 3 years in Cleveland I was with the Hells Kitchen GDs (BTW, they used to be called Nations, factions within the set). After some GDs from the Chi came a lot of members lost rank or dropped out. This left me as a Ghost Folk, without an OG or under anyone's wings. Around 1996 I flipped to MLDz with an offer of rank n position as Chief. Long story short, I'm known. In Chicago go to Talman and Wabansia n ask about me n Cleveland Folks. If they don't bang you out for asking!!!!

Now then, the history of Folks have been preserved by many sets of Folks in many States. You see after King David cocreated the Black Gangster Disciple Nation, its influence went outside of Chicago, In my case Cleveland. The GDs here had the 360 knowledge, and it was used all through the 90s. When Folks was created immediately everyone everywhere claimed Folks. However it wasn't until years after Folks when King Hoover put out the 720 Lit or Growth & Development Blueprint. But in Cleveland communication was little to none with Chicago so they didn't adapt until the late 90s. In most states Folks don't bang with other Folks. This is purely a Chicago phenomenon. But there is an explanation, this is where the Folks Bible comes into play. This book will breakdown the entire Folk Nation history and sub alliances, and Folks in the different States. Introducing Book of Folkism, Book of Disciplism, Book of Gangsterism, Book of Futurism, Book of the Insane, Book of the Almighty, Book of Opposition. All together it makes up the Folks Bibles.

Under Folkism 101, Section 6, it explains the need for a Clause of the original Folks Doctrine and Alliance. This Clause determines all members of Folks regardless of Mob, Set, Faction, Branch, etc, to be exempt from the Chicago Civils Wars and can continue to stay united on the streets and prisons outside of Chicago. Inside of Chicago this clause is Null due to the politics and lack of untiy within the Folks Leadership. The clause is named, A.M.I.G.O Folks Clause of the 1978 Folks Nation Alliance and Doctrine. A.M.I.G.O Folks is short for Almighty Maniac Insane Gangster & Original Folks. This clause also states that in order for Folks Nation to become accountable for its members which are technically Renegade due to the lack of Chicago's National involvement, that all Folks Nation Mobs, Sets, Factions, Branches, etc, should be organized under one of the Main Sub Family's of Folks. Everyone not aligned with a main Alliance is technically false flagging. Most Folk Sets in the U.S have outdated lit and still throw the Pitchforks up as the Folks before the 90s did.

Anyways, this post is merely an observation as to how many would take to this movement? A United Folks Nation, not technically but united by the same goal, the preservation of Folks! As you can already tell, a portion of the Black Disciples have already went to the 5s side. The GDS were wrong for not stepping up to the plate and rebuilding the Folks Board of Directors and sharing power with other Folk Mobs. And yes, for those reluctant to see the light and truth of the matter, the Book of Gangsterism explains how Larry Hoover unofficially destroyed the Folks Alliance Board of Directors when he restarted the Gangster Nation and vowed that all FOLKS allign with the G. This move caused the 1st Generation Folks to either unite or start their own Boards, hence the Maniac Folks, Insane Folks and the Almighty Folks, to combat with the Gangster FOLKS rights of Power.

I am open to conversation or debate and will simply ignore dumb ass Peoples or haters who lack any real knowledge. I'm sure there will be a ton of questions. This is only a preview of what's to come. Support from the Original Folk Nation. The B.O.Ss in every way!!! RIP King David, Free King Hoover, RIP King Hitler!!! Die 5, King Killing allday everyday!!!

Shout out to those Crips who still link up with Folks! Again this is outside of Chicago. Down South in the 90s there was an 8Ball Alliance with the GD Folks and Crips. When you put the Crips n Folks hand sign together you get the 8ball...

Shout out to Talman n Wabansia, TWst, RealSide, that TwismWorld shit!!! For I still have much to learn! Maniacs Kkrazy Neva Lazy. Go Get You Sum!

Shout out those old school Folks and brothers that came from Old school Folks, cuz this New School shit makes no damm sense!!! Such as why the fuck Chicago Brick Squad GDs throwing up the Kings Crown? Wtf? That violates the GCode which is what you suppose to stand for. And why Drop L's when that's your own damm lit too??? Makes no Fuckin sensem

associate
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: The Folks Bible & The A.M.I.G.O Clause

Postby ShortyWorstt » June 12th, 2014, 2:57 pm

BennyBlack wrote:This may be the hottest topic to hit this forum yet!!! So much can be said here and explained but thats too much to cover. For the OGs who go back at least to the 90s you of all Folks will understand this movement. Personally I grew up in Chicago but I banged in Cleveland, OH. 1st 3 years in Cleveland I was with the Hells Kitchen GDs (BTW, they used to be called Nations, factions within the set). After some GDs from the Chi came a lot of members lost rank or dropped out. This left me as a Ghost Folk, without an OG or under anyone's wings. Around 1996 I flipped to MLDz with an offer of rank n position as Chief. Long story short, I'm known. In Chicago go to Talman and Wabansia n ask about me n Cleveland Folks. If they don't bang you out for asking!!!!

Now then, the history of Folks have been preserved by many sets of Folks in many States. You see after King David cocreated the Black Gangster Disciple Nation, its influence went outside of Chicago, In my case Cleveland. The GDs here had the 360 knowledge, and it was used all through the 90s. When Folks was created immediately everyone everywhere claimed Folks. However it wasn't until years after Folks when King Hoover put out the 720 Lit or Growth & Development Blueprint. But in Cleveland communication was little to none with Chicago so they didn't adapt until the late 90s. In most states Folks don't bang with other Folks. This is purely a Chicago phenomenon. But there is an explanation, this is where the Folks Bible comes into play. This book will breakdown the entire Folk Nation history and sub alliances, and Folks in the different States. Introducing Book of Folkism, Book of Disciplism, Book of Gangsterism, Book of Futurism, Book of the Insane, Book of the Almighty, Book of Opposition. All together it makes up the Folks Bibles.

Under Folkism 101, Section 6, it explains the need for a Clause of the original Folks Doctrine and Alliance. This Clause determines all members of Folks regardless of Mob, Set, Faction, Branch, etc, to be exempt from the Chicago Civils Wars and can continue to stay united on the streets and prisons outside of Chicago. Inside of Chicago this clause is Null due to the politics and lack of untiy within the Folks Leadership. The clause is named, A.M.I.G.O Folks Clause of the 1978 Folks Nation Alliance and Doctrine. A.M.I.G.O Folks is short for Almighty Maniac Insane Gangster & Original Folks. This clause also states that in order for Folks Nation to become accountable for its members which are technically Renegade due to the lack of Chicago's National involvement, that all Folks Nation Mobs, Sets, Factions, Branches, etc, should be organized under one of the Main Sub Family's of Folks. Everyone not aligned with a main Alliance is technically false flagging. Most Folk Sets in the U.S have outdated lit and still throw the Pitchforks up as the Folks before the 90s did.

Anyways, this post is merely an observation as to how many would take to this movement? A United Folks Nation, not technically but united by the same goal, the preservation of Folks! As you can already tell, a portion of the Black Disciples have already went to the 5s side. The GDS were wrong for not stepping up to the plate and rebuilding the Folks Board of Directors and sharing power with other Folk Mobs. And yes, for those reluctant to see the light and truth of the matter, the Book of Gangsterism explains how Larry Hoover unofficially destroyed the Folks Alliance Board of Directors when he restarted the Gangster Nation and vowed that all FOLKS allign with the G. This move caused the 1st Generation Folks to either unite or start their own Boards, hence the Maniac Folks, Insane Folks and the Almighty Folks, to combat with the Gangster FOLKS rights of Power.

I am open to conversation or debate and will simply ignore dumb ass Peoples or haters who lack any real knowledge. I'm sure there will be a ton of questions. This is only a preview of what's to come. Support from the Original Folk Nation. The B.O.Ss in every way!!! RIP King David, Free King Hoover, RIP King Hitler!!! Die 5, King Killing allday everyday!!!

Shout out to those Crips who still link up with Folks! Again this is outside of Chicago. Down South in the 90s there was an 8Ball Alliance with the GD Folks and Crips. When you put the Crips n Folks hand sign together you get the 8ball...

Shout out to Talman n Wabansia, TWst, RealSide, that TwismWorld shit!!! For I still have much to learn! Maniacs Kkrazy Neva Lazy. Go Get You Sum!

Shout out those old school Folks and brothers that came from Old school Folks, cuz this New School shit makes no damm sense!!! Such as why the fuck Chicago Brick Squad GDs throwing up the Kings Crown? Wtf? That violates the GCode which is what you suppose to stand for. And why Drop L's when that's your own damm lit too??? Makes no Fuckin sensem

Return to Midwest