this nigga swear p stones almost big as GDN

Ancient
boss
boss
Posts: 2572
Joined: February 10th, 2012, 12:28 am

Re: this nigga swear p stones almost big as GDN

Post by Ancient » June 5th, 2014, 10:41 am

Yeah u doing powder or sum. U don't know shit. How we ain't a threat is the ? Don't keep posting like u know what chu talking about. ? is where is the Folks from the Low? Are they still on 43rd and Forestville, 51st and Michigan? How did the Stones gain damn near all of 43rd from State 2 L.P.? :shrug: I'll wait! @Dragon. Lil Folks u know better! We ain't under nobody. The bloods are under us if u wanna take it 2 a national structure. That's funny. The Folks tweeking a lil bit this week :lol: Age don't matter either. It's some old ass niggas that told shawty nem that goofy shit :lol:

Phil Moe
associate
Posts: 125
Joined: October 25th, 2012, 9:36 pm

Re: this nigga swear p stones almost big as GDN

Post by Phil Moe » June 5th, 2014, 10:57 am

King Lord wrote:
Phil Moe wrote:All Is Well. We use to be deeper back in my day in the 90's than we are now...deeper than the Kings also, by a small percentage. These days the depth chart looks like this, GD's, Lords, Kings, and BPS, and then everybody else, in that order.
All is well Stone! 20^ face the east! :tiphat:
All Is Well Almighty to you Lord. Stay safe Brother! 20.

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: this nigga swear p stones almost big as GDN

Post by Greenghost2212 » June 5th, 2014, 2:42 pm

Ancient wrote:Yeah u doing powder or sum. U don't know shit. How we ain't a threat is the ? Don't keep posting like u know what chu talking about. ? is where is the Folks from the Low? Are they still on 43rd and Forestville, 51st and Michigan? How did the Stones gain damn near all of 43rd from State 2 L.P.? :shrug: I'll wait! @Dragon. Lil Folks u know better! We ain't under nobody. The bloods are under us if u wanna take it 2 a national structure. That's funny. The Folks tweeking a lil bit this week :lol: Age don't matter either. It's some old ass niggas that told shawty nem that goofy shit :lol:


Haha haha

User avatar
ChicagoDisciple
underboss
underboss
Posts: 842
Joined: May 19th, 2014, 7:00 pm

Re: this nigga swear p stones almost big as GDN

Post by ChicagoDisciple » June 5th, 2014, 3:42 pm

Ancient wrote:Yeah u doing powder or sum. U don't know shit. How we ain't a threat is the ? Don't keep posting like u know what chu talking about. ? is where is the Folks from the Low? Are they still on 43rd and Forestville, 51st and Michigan? How did the Stones gain damn near all of 43rd from State 2 L.P.? :shrug: I'll wait! @Dragon. Lil Folks u know better! We ain't under nobody. The bloods are under us if u wanna take it 2 a national structure. That's funny. The Folks tweeking a lil bit this week :lol: Age don't matter either. It's some old ass niggas that told shawty nem that goofy shit :lol:
boi stop :cmon: gds most deepest on the lowend..bds puttin more work in than moes in dat area :lol:

calumet boys still on 051/053 walbash/kingdrive.gds around 47th & king drive..lawless,murdertown.folks on 039/035 wabash to rhodes..bds in between 051/049 vincennes to cottage.. the 5th & blackgate..
Ancient wrote:@Son. No areas on the low end? U smoked a grape or sum Coo? 39th and L.P., 47th and Cottage 2 Greenwood up 2 43rd, 4 1st and Drexel down 2 53rd, we deep as hell down there. Yall playing catch up all the buildings gone :lol: No where 2 run now :lol:
4 sets weak sets ain't deep..4-6 got gs & treys it, so how is that a stone :cmon:

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: this nigga swear p stones almost big as GDN

Post by Greenghost2212 » June 5th, 2014, 4:00 pm

GO ON NORMAL TALKIN BOUT WHAT UP FOLKS THEY GO BLAST YO ASS :whaat:

IG Belden
corporal
corporal
Posts: 291
Joined: May 11th, 2013, 4:49 pm

Re: this nigga swear p stones almost big as GDN

Post by IG Belden » June 5th, 2014, 6:27 pm

INSANE FLAME wrote:Igs not deeper than cobras
N I'm pretty sure yakks not deeper than stones
Any stone got sumthin to say bout being under bloods
Cuz I need info on that
We about even with cobras. You could switch spots on that list with us and cobras too. But if they deeper than us it aint by any great amount.

IG Belden
corporal
corporal
Posts: 291
Joined: May 11th, 2013, 4:49 pm

Re: this nigga swear p stones almost big as GDN

Post by IG Belden » June 5th, 2014, 6:30 pm

Ancient wrote:Yeah u doing powder or sum. U don't know shit. How we ain't a threat is the ? Don't keep posting like u know what chu talking about. ? is where is the Folks from the Low? Are they still on 43rd and Forestville, 51st and Michigan? How did the Stones gain damn near all of 43rd from State 2 L.P.? :shrug: I'll wait! @Dragon. Lil Folks u know better! We ain't under nobody. The bloods are under us if u wanna take it 2 a national structure. That's funny. The Folks tweeking a lil bit this week :lol: Age don't matter either. It's some old ass niggas that told shawty nem that goofy shit :lol:
Ay back me up Ancient :lol: I dont get out south much but I know you up this way from time to time. I really think that you is about even with mld's in number. Maybe I'm wrong but that's just what I feel about it. Whatchu think though cuz you familiar with both sides of town?

Jay Rock
boss
boss
Posts: 2047
Joined: May 16th, 2014, 9:04 pm

Re: this nigga swear p stones almost big as GDN

Post by Jay Rock » June 5th, 2014, 6:49 pm

mlds don't even have a set out south, close set out south they have is in the suburb cicero. i know the use to be some of 55th, are they still there? You got moes on the southside, out west/humboldt park and up north in uptown and rogers park, evanston and other suburbs in the south

IG Belden
corporal
corporal
Posts: 291
Joined: May 11th, 2013, 4:49 pm

Re: this nigga swear p stones almost big as GDN

Post by IG Belden » June 5th, 2014, 6:56 pm

Jay Rock wrote:mlds don't even have a set out south, close set out south they have is in the suburb cicero. i know the use to be some of 55th, are they still there? You got moes on the southside, out west/humboldt park and up north in uptown and rogers park, evanston and other suburbs in the south

Its true manics is strictly a ns gang with some ws presence. But you gotta understand how huge they are up here. Easily the biggest gang on the ns . The next biggest is kings and kings is only about half they size. Id say mlds probably have half of all north side gang corners all by themselves. Plus they in almost every burb that bangs so yeah they comparable in numbers to stones

Ancient
boss
boss
Posts: 2572
Joined: February 10th, 2012, 12:28 am

Re: this nigga swear p stones almost big as GDN

Post by Ancient » June 5th, 2014, 7:14 pm

U trippin. That lil ass Mob. Terror Town and Mo Town together make up their entire membership :lmao: No Floggin'! @Lil Son. GDS still has part of the 1 from Wabash 2 Calumet but not 47th goofy. BDs ain't going. On the other side of King Drive on 47th it's Mafias(handfull), Stones, and BDs again until Cottage. Same on 51st. On the other side of King it's Snakes and all Stones Titanics included. Where are the GDs fruit? I'll wait :lol: Fighting Folks 4 blocks that was already somebody else shit that's Folks? :lmao: U know I'm out here stop playing so Fucking much.

IG Belden
corporal
corporal
Posts: 291
Joined: May 11th, 2013, 4:49 pm

Re: this nigga swear p stones almost big as GDN

Post by IG Belden » June 5th, 2014, 7:26 pm

Ancient wrote:U trippin. That lil ass Mob. Terror Town and Mo Town together make up their entire membership :lmao: No Floggin'! @Lil Son. GDS still has part of the 1 from Wabash 2 Calumet but not 47th goofy. BDs ain't going. On the other side of King Drive on 47th it's Mafias(handfull), Stones, and BDs again until Cottage. Same on 51st. On the other side of King it's Snakes and all Stones Titanics included. Where are the GDs fruit? I'll wait :lol: Fighting Folks 4 blocks that was already somebody else shit that's Folks? :lmao: U know I'm out here stop playing so Fucking much.

Im telling you man mlds is bigger than what niggas realize.

OLDxENGLISH
boss
boss
Posts: 2701
Joined: November 29th, 2013, 4:12 pm

Re: this nigga swear p stones almost big as GDN

Post by OLDxENGLISH » June 5th, 2014, 7:38 pm

I Put Gangster Disciples in the same category as Sureno's 13 there both deep as fuck and they drop bodies got major influence,and you can say what u want about Surenos but them vatos get recruited by Cartels and they go down into Mexico and do thousands and thousands of killings and when they come back to there home(Los Angeles or other parts of California)they bring back that kill mentality and they be killing people in America too.

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: this nigga swear p stones almost big as GDN

Post by Greenghost2212 » June 5th, 2014, 8:38 pm

IG Belden wrote:
Ancient wrote:U trippin. That lil ass Mob. Terror Town and Mo Town together make up their entire membership :lmao: No Floggin'! @Lil Son. GDS still has part of the 1 from Wabash 2 Calumet but not 47th goofy. BDs ain't going. On the other side of King Drive on 47th it's Mafias(handfull), Stones, and BDs again until Cottage. Same on 51st. On the other side of King it's Snakes and all Stones Titanics included. Where are the GDs fruit? I'll wait :lol: Fighting Folks 4 blocks that was already somebody else shit that's Folks? :lmao: U know I'm out here stop playing so Fucking much.

Im telling you man mlds is bigger than what niggas realize.

YEAH BUT NOT BIGGER THAN MOES THE AVLN GDZ MOES AND KINGS STILL THE TOP 4 MOBS IN THE CHI

INSANE FLAME
captain
captain
Posts: 475
Joined: August 16th, 2013, 11:56 am

Re: this nigga swear p stones almost big as GDN

Post by INSANE FLAME » June 5th, 2014, 8:46 pm

Bro igs got like 1,200 tops
Isc 2,500-4,000
Mlds 10,000 TOPS

INSANE FLAME
captain
captain
Posts: 475
Joined: August 16th, 2013, 11:56 am

Re: this nigga swear p stones almost big as GDN

Post by INSANE FLAME » June 5th, 2014, 8:47 pm

Ambrose got like 2,000
G26 got like 6,000
Counts like 7,000
Bd like 10,000
Estimations

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: this nigga swear p stones almost big as GDN

Post by Greenghost2212 » June 5th, 2014, 8:52 pm

NAW IMO IGZ GOT LIKE 2000 CUZ THEY STILL GOT A COUPLE OF HUGE SETS LIKE CAMERON CITY ECT

INSANE FLAME
captain
captain
Posts: 475
Joined: August 16th, 2013, 11:56 am

Re: this nigga swear p stones almost big as GDN

Post by INSANE FLAME » June 5th, 2014, 8:54 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:NAW IMO IGZ GOT LIKE 2000 CUZ THEY STILL GOT A COUPLE OF HUGE SETS LIKE CAMERON CITY ECT
True....
I still think that's a Lil high
I wonder how the OAS numbers sitting now a days.

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: this nigga swear p stones almost big as GDN

Post by Greenghost2212 » June 5th, 2014, 8:57 pm

IF THEY STILL GOT THEY BLOCKS PROBABLY LIKE 500-1000 STRONG

INSANE FLAME
captain
captain
Posts: 475
Joined: August 16th, 2013, 11:56 am

Re: this nigga swear p stones almost big as GDN

Post by INSANE FLAME » June 5th, 2014, 9:02 pm

I think higher
Cuz we got about 800

IG Belden
corporal
corporal
Posts: 291
Joined: May 11th, 2013, 4:49 pm

Re: this nigga swear p stones almost big as GDN

Post by IG Belden » June 5th, 2014, 9:12 pm

We got about 2000 in the city which is about the same as the snakes. And now that I think of it we way deeper in the burbs than cobras so we deeper overall. Mld's run about 15,000 in the city.

IG Belden
corporal
corporal
Posts: 291
Joined: May 11th, 2013, 4:49 pm

Re: this nigga swear p stones almost big as GDN

Post by IG Belden » June 5th, 2014, 9:24 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:
IG Belden wrote:
Ancient wrote:U trippin. That lil ass Mob. Terror Town and Mo Town together make up their entire membership :lmao: No Floggin'! @Lil Son. GDS still has part of the 1 from Wabash 2 Calumet but not 47th goofy. BDs ain't going. On the other side of King Drive on 47th it's Mafias(handfull), Stones, and BDs again until Cottage. Same on 51st. On the other side of King it's Snakes and all Stones Titanics included. Where are the GDs fruit? I'll wait :lol: Fighting Folks 4 blocks that was already somebody else shit that's Folks? :lmao: U know I'm out here stop playing so Fucking much.

Im telling you man mlds is bigger than what niggas realize.

YEAH BUT NOT BIGGER THAN MOES THE AVLN GDZ MOES AND KINGS STILL THE TOP 4 MOBS IN THE CHI
I aint even tryin to say yaks is bigger. All im sayin is they close enough where you cant know for sure

Ancient
boss
boss
Posts: 2572
Joined: February 10th, 2012, 12:28 am

Re: this nigga swear p stones almost big as GDN

Post by Ancient » June 5th, 2014, 9:29 pm

Yall 2 far north 2 really c how many Stones it really is! "They" just did a head count lil while ago and came up with 25 thousand and some change. Only suburbs included was Harvey and Evanston. We had a lil over 1500 from my deck alone. P.S.A. 2 Law enforcement: These numbers are subject 2 change at any time :lol: Yall know they looking round. Cook County a C..O. be on here putting cables on niggas, and never said his affiliation but know shit about Mobs :ohhh: :2cents: Bro! Stop it! They ain't nowhere near us. We the smallest biggest Nation. Period.

IG Belden
corporal
corporal
Posts: 291
Joined: May 11th, 2013, 4:49 pm

Re: this nigga swear p stones almost big as GDN

Post by IG Belden » June 5th, 2014, 9:40 pm

Ancient wrote:Yall 2 far north 2 really c how many Stones it really is! "They" just did a head count lil while ago and came up with 25 thousand and some change. Only suburbs included was Harvey and Evanston. We had a lil over 1500 from my deck alone. P.S.A. 2 Law enforcement: These numbers are subject 2 change at any time :lol: Yall know they looking round. Cook County a C..O. be on here putting cables on niggas, and never said his affiliation but know shit about Mobs :ohhh: :2cents: Bro! Stop it! They ain't nowhere near us. We the smallest biggest Nation. Period.

If you really got 25,000 I guess you right. I guessed you at 15-20. Whats m.c. numbers run?

User avatar
ChicagoDisciple
underboss
underboss
Posts: 842
Joined: May 19th, 2014, 7:00 pm

Re: this nigga swear p stones almost big as GDN

Post by ChicagoDisciple » June 5th, 2014, 9:59 pm

IG Belden wrote:
Ancient wrote:Yall 2 far north 2 really c how many Stones it really is! "They" just did a head count lil while ago and came up with 25 thousand and some change. Only suburbs included was Harvey and Evanston. We had a lil over 1500 from my deck alone. P.S.A. 2 Law enforcement: These numbers are subject 2 change at any time :lol: Yall know they looking round. Cook County a C..O. be on here putting cables on niggas, and never said his affiliation but know shit about Mobs :ohhh: :2cents: Bro! Stop it! They ain't nowhere near us. We the smallest biggest Nation. Period.

If you really got 25,000 I guess you right. I guessed you at 15-20. Whats m.c. numbers run?

mcs-3,000-5,000 & most of them niggas in jail or retired

Ancient
boss
boss
Posts: 2572
Joined: February 10th, 2012, 12:28 am

Re: this nigga swear p stones almost big as GDN

Post by Ancient » June 5th, 2014, 10:16 pm

I don't be floggin'. The 12's like 30,000 if not close 2 it, and the Gangsters like 35,000. I know the Kings fall somewhere between them 2. I'm guessing they behind the 12's a lil bit. It's all on how u recruit and what direction your Mob take 2 make people wanna be this or that. The Gangsters have fun! No bullshit! Niggas love partying so that's a plus. The Stones known 4 discipline. Bitches/thots hate that shit :lol: and niggas follow bitches. The Lawds checking a bag; enough said. Niggas might not like a dude but " Man dude gat that cash Folks" "Shid, they let me work" #True! Far as Kings, what man don't c himself as a King. Easy! Specially if u Latin or Hispanic. Niggas a do anything 2 be apart of that.

Post Reply