biker gangs vs street gangs

IG Belden
corporal
corporal
Posts: 291
Joined: May 11th, 2013, 4:49 pm

biker gangs vs street gangs

Post by IG Belden » May 23rd, 2014, 7:38 pm

Yall know of any serious beef ever between like outlaw bikers and any 5 or 6 mobs? How do you think that shit would go? To my knowledge no beef ever broke out like that but if it did id have to give it to street mobs cuz we war way harder when we war. So if the outlaws mc went up against the kings id put my money on the kings.

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: biker gangs vs street gangs

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 23rd, 2014, 7:49 pm

YEAH GOTTA AGREE[/color

OLDxENGLISH
boss
boss
Posts: 2703
Joined: November 29th, 2013, 4:12 pm

Re: biker gangs vs street gangs

Post by OLDxENGLISH » May 23rd, 2014, 10:18 pm

Hell naw the Hells Angels would mop up any Mob in Chicago easily,check it out even if Chi Mobs wipe out the Chicago Hells Angels Chapter, then your gonna have about 500 different chapters from out of town out of state and out of country comin to clean house on that ass for there fallen soldiers.

Realspit
og
og
Posts: 12834
Joined: July 26th, 2012, 3:51 am

Re: biker gangs vs street gangs

Post by Realspit » May 23rd, 2014, 10:43 pm

nah, cuz the mobs would fuck over the bikers in the joint. if the mobs united on some bikerK shit then nah. Thats how the treces in socal put the mongols in check.

User avatar
STFU
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1064
Joined: March 3rd, 2013, 1:45 am

Re: biker gangs vs street gangs

Post by STFU » May 24th, 2014, 9:02 am

I like how the bikers stay way under the radar here. I hardly see them maybe once in a great while on lake shore drive. Does Chicago even have HA?

IG Belden
corporal
corporal
Posts: 291
Joined: May 11th, 2013, 4:49 pm

Re: biker gangs vs street gangs

Post by IG Belden » May 24th, 2014, 10:52 am

oldengli$h209 wrote:Hell naw the Hells Angels would mop up any Mob in Chicago easily,check it out even if Chi Mobs wipe out the Chicago Hells Angels Chapter, then your gonna have about 500 different chapters from out of town out of state and out of country comin to clean house on that ass for there fallen soldiers.
A cali biker gang called the mongols tried that shit with surenos and got lit up badly. La eme had all them surs gunning for them mongols and those bikers got overwhelmed. 50,000 dudes gunning for your mob of maybe 2000 dudes just isnt gonna work. And remember chi latinos go tons harder than cali latinos.

Them bikers cant handle this street stuff. Even the worst biker wars usually only end up with like 2 guys on each side being killed. So you put hells angels against latin kings I bet on the kings. Cuz them bikers would have 30,000 soldiers gunnin for em. So yea I dont see how a biker gang whoops any of our chi mobs folks or people.

OLDxENGLISH
boss
boss
Posts: 2703
Joined: November 29th, 2013, 4:12 pm

Re: biker gangs vs street gangs

Post by OLDxENGLISH » May 24th, 2014, 11:00 am

IG Belden wrote:
oldengli$h209 wrote:Hell naw the Hells Angels would mop up any Mob in Chicago easily,check it out even if Chi Mobs wipe out the Chicago Hells Angels Chapter, then your gonna have about 500 different chapters from out of town out of state and out of country comin to clean house on that ass for there fallen soldiers.
A cali biker gang called the mongols tried that shit with surenos and got lit up badly. La eme had all them surs gunning for them mongols and those bikers got overwhelmed. 50,000 dudes gunning for your mob of maybe 2000 dudes just isnt gonna work. And remember chi latinos go tons harder than cali latinos.

Them bikers cant handle this street stuff. Even the worst biker wars usually only end up with like 2 guys on each side being killed. So you put hells angels against latin kings I bet on the kings. Cuz them bikers would have 30,000 soldiers gunnin for em. So yea I dont see how a biker gang whoops any of our chi mobs folks or people.

Latin gangs in Chicago tons harder then Cali Latinos????? Hahahaha please out of all 500 murders in Chicago it said only 72 victims were Latinos,In a city of 2 million thats not all that hardcore,Theres little cities in California that got Latino gangs that put the smash down on foos,Surenos and Nortenos and Bulldogs MS 13 18th Street,them Chicago latins cant fuk with none of them dudes.we all know its the blacks in Chicago that pull the most weight,and pound for pound the Black Chi mobs aint even on blood and crip body numbers.

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: biker gangs vs street gangs

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 24th, 2014, 12:29 pm

ARE U FUCKIN SERIOUS DUDE :facepalm: THE BLOODS AND CRIPS AINT FUCKIN WIT US OR MOES OR GDS NIGGA PLEASE :whaat: THE AVLN WILL GET AT QA BLOOD CRIP BULLDOG IT DONT FUCKIN MATTER :whaat:

OLDxENGLISH
boss
boss
Posts: 2703
Joined: November 29th, 2013, 4:12 pm

Re: biker gangs vs street gangs

Post by OLDxENGLISH » May 24th, 2014, 3:16 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:ARE U FUCKIN SERIOUS DUDE :facepalm: THE BLOODS AND CRIPS AINT FUCKIN WIT US OR MOES OR GDS NIGGA PLEASE :whaat: THE AVLN WILL GET AT QA BLOOD CRIP BULLDOG IT DONT FUCKIN MATTER :whaat:

your mobs togethers have like 100,000's of members bro most of you are just fillers and aint no ryders,Bloods and Crips put together is like 20,000 and that lil amount of gangstas put in way more work pound for pound then any wack ass "MOB"

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: biker gangs vs street gangs

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 24th, 2014, 11:14 pm

HOW THE FUCK U KNOW WHO Q RIDER A NOT AND YO RIDERS CAME TO THE CITY GOT THEY ASS :shoot: BACK TO CALI :whaat: AND YO NUMBERS OFF MY NIGGA JUST OUR TOP 4 IS 100,000 MEMBERS. WE HOT PLENTY OF OTHER MOBS TOO

INSANE FLAME
captain
captain
Posts: 475
Joined: August 16th, 2013, 11:56 am

Re: biker gangs vs street gangs

Post by INSANE FLAME » May 25th, 2014, 10:57 am

At English from what I herd ms ain't even active n LA like that no more so I doubt u know what u talm bout
#1 crops had 10gs at they peek
Bloods half that so 10+15= 15,000 ...... The yakks could handle that alone
Us dragons could handle them pussy ass bulldogs got a cuz in Fresno says they just like kings only on shyt when they deep
18th street other hand I'll give sum credit they on bidness

Y'all have no were near as many bangers nor the organization y'all a fight each other before y'all fuck wit us....

OLDxENGLISH
boss
boss
Posts: 2703
Joined: November 29th, 2013, 4:12 pm

Re: biker gangs vs street gangs

Post by OLDxENGLISH » May 25th, 2014, 11:58 am

INSANE FLAME wrote:At English from what I herd ms ain't even active n LA like that no more so I doubt u know what u talm bout
#1 crops had 10gs at they peek
Bloods half that so 10+15= 15,000 ...... The yakks could handle that alone
Us dragons could handle them pussy ass bulldogs got a cuz in Fresno says they just like kings only on shyt when they deep
18th street other hand I'll give sum credit they on bidness

Y'all have no were near as many bangers nor the organization y'all a fight each other before y'all fuck wit us....

Well like I said "Pound for Pound" which means in Raw numbers yea of course who has the most members will probably win,but Pound for Pound Im not so sure about that, Chicago seems more about quantity then quality. If Bloods and Crips are that low in membership and theyve got 15,000 people dead in there war from over the years,then that kind of says how grimey they are. and I do know what im talkin about and im from the other side of California not LA so if i dont know exactly what MS in LA is doin but I know MS 13 up state california puts in work.

INSANE FLAME
captain
captain
Posts: 475
Joined: August 16th, 2013, 11:56 am

Re: biker gangs vs street gangs

Post by INSANE FLAME » May 25th, 2014, 12:26 pm

No lie 80s bloods n crips was on it like a MF wit that getting killed over a color shyt but that died down skiing with the violence
And didn't 18th get that mural fukked up???
Who did it

That too now bloods n crips get bullied by sur from what I hear

Jay Rock
boss
boss
Posts: 2047
Joined: May 16th, 2014, 9:04 pm

Re: biker gangs vs street gangs

Post by Jay Rock » May 25th, 2014, 5:05 pm

Whats the murder rate for latinos in la? Just because there were "72" latin victims doesn't mean latins didn't kill any black gangbangers and vice verse etc

User avatar
cookcounty
underboss
underboss
Posts: 812
Joined: September 9th, 2011, 10:08 am

Re: biker gangs vs street gangs

Post by cookcounty » May 28th, 2014, 5:13 am

i would pay 50$ on pay-per-view to watch some bikers fight the current "hittaz" of chicago

shit would be hilarious

some stank drunk hillbilly chasing a GOON around the ring

User avatar
GodMadeMeFunky
captain
captain
Posts: 443
Joined: May 24th, 2014, 9:10 am

Re: biker gangs vs street gangs

Post by GodMadeMeFunky » May 28th, 2014, 9:22 am

IG Belden wrote:Yall know of any serious beef ever between like outlaw bikers and any 5 or 6 mobs? How do you think that shit would go? To my knowledge no beef ever broke out like that but if it did id have to give it to street mobs cuz we war way harder when we war. So if the outlaws mc went up against the kings id put my money on the kings.

outlaws mc against the kings :whaat:

:facepalm:

Greasers712
boss
boss
Posts: 2334
Joined: August 29th, 2010, 12:53 pm

Re: biker gangs vs street gangs

Post by Greasers712 » May 28th, 2014, 12:49 pm

Let's be real.....

If any street gang went up against a Major M/C like the Outlaws (Chicago) and Hells Angels (LA) the MCs would have the upper hand because of how they operate.

Most guns that get into the hands of street gangs come from MCs and many street gangs have agreements with them.

I'll never forget hanging with the Outlaws on 25th n Rockwell literally in between the SDz n Kings hood an watching em cruise last turning down their music and looking straight forward like a bunch of neutrons lol.

Funny thing is I'm sure both sides folks an people will buy guns from the Outlaws and kill each other while the Outlaws sit back and laugh while making a profit.

So not only do many MCs have control of gun/ammo supply but they're also experts with explosives (car bombs and remote detenators) something no street gangs are known for.

User avatar
2wo-G
king
king
Posts: 9241
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm

Re: biker gangs vs street gangs

Post by 2wo-G » May 28th, 2014, 12:58 pm

It makes sense gaylords dickride bikers considering old drunk white dudes in their 30s/40s stick together :whaat:

User avatar
2wo-G
king
king
Posts: 9241
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm

Re: biker gangs vs street gangs

Post by 2wo-G » May 28th, 2014, 12:58 pm

Some of yall watch too much Sons of Anarchy :lol:

Realspit
og
og
Posts: 12834
Joined: July 26th, 2012, 3:51 am

Re: biker gangs vs street gangs

Post by Realspit » May 28th, 2014, 3:06 pm

Greasers712 wrote:Let's be real.....

If any street gang went up against a Major M/C like the Outlaws (Chicago) and Hells Angels (LA) the MCs would have the upper hand because of how they operate.

Most guns that get into the hands of street gangs come from MCs and many street gangs have agreements with them.

I'll never forget hanging with the Outlaws on 25th n Rockwell literally in between the SDz n Kings hood an watching em cruise last turning down their music and looking straight forward like a bunch of neutrons lol.

Funny thing is I'm sure both sides folks an people will buy guns from the Outlaws and kill each other while the Outlaws sit back and laugh while making a profit.

So not only do many MCs have control of gun/ammo supply but they're also experts with explosives (car bombs and remote detenators) something no street gangs are known for.

Wrong. Told u them eses in Cali made the mongols submit. Once them mcs hit the pen they done for. And major gangs that have sets everywhere and allies put that green light on the bikers it's finito for them.

Post Reply