biker gangs vs street gangs

corporal
corporal
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

biker gangs vs street gangs

Postby IG Belden » May 23rd, 2014, 7:38 pm

Yall know of any serious beef ever between like outlaw bikers and any 5 or 6 mobs? How do you think that shit would go? To my knowledge no beef ever broke out like that but if it did id have to give it to street mobs cuz we war way harder when we war. So if the outlaws mc went up against the kings id put my money on the kings.

superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Re: biker gangs vs street gangs

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 23rd, 2014, 7:49 pm

[color=#BFBFFF]YEAH GOTTA AGREE[/color

boss
boss
Region: West
Affiliation: CASA BLANCA GRANDE

Postby OldIrish » May 23rd, 2014, 10:18 pm

Hell naw the Hells Angels would mop up any Mob in Chicago easily,check it out even if Chi Mobs wipe out the Chicago Hells Angels Chapter, then your gonna have about 500 different chapters from out of town out of state and out of country comin to clean house on that ass for there fallen soldiers.

og
og

Postby Realspit » May 23rd, 2014, 10:43 pm

nah, cuz the mobs would fuck over the bikers in the joint. if the mobs united on some bikerK shit then nah. Thats how the treces in socal put the mongols in check.

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Nunya

Postby STFU » May 24th, 2014, 9:02 am

I like how the bikers stay way under the radar here. I hardly see them maybe once in a great while on lake shore drive. Does Chicago even have HA?

corporal
corporal

Postby IG Belden » May 24th, 2014, 10:52 am

oldengli$h209 wrote:Hell naw the Hells Angels would mop up any Mob in Chicago easily,check it out even if Chi Mobs wipe out the Chicago Hells Angels Chapter, then your gonna have about 500 different chapters from out of town out of state and out of country comin to clean house on that ass for there fallen soldiers.

A cali biker gang called the mongols tried that shit with surenos and got lit up badly. La eme had all them surs gunning for them mongols and those bikers got overwhelmed. 50,000 dudes gunning for your mob of maybe 2000 dudes just isnt gonna work. And remember chi latinos go tons harder than cali latinos.

Them bikers cant handle this street stuff. Even the worst biker wars usually only end up with like 2 guys on each side being killed. So you put hells angels against latin kings I bet on the kings. Cuz them bikers would have 30,000 soldiers gunnin for em. So yea I dont see how a biker gang whoops any of our chi mobs folks or people.

boss
boss

Postby OldIrish » May 24th, 2014, 11:00 am

IG Belden wrote:
oldengli$h209 wrote:Hell naw the Hells Angels would mop up any Mob in Chicago easily,check it out even if Chi Mobs wipe out the Chicago Hells Angels Chapter, then your gonna have about 500 different chapters from out of town out of state and out of country comin to clean house on that ass for there fallen soldiers.

A cali biker gang called the mongols tried that shit with surenos and got lit up badly. La eme had all them surs gunning for them mongols and those bikers got overwhelmed. 50,000 dudes gunning for your mob of maybe 2000 dudes just isnt gonna work. And remember chi latinos go tons harder than cali latinos.

Them bikers cant handle this street stuff. Even the worst biker wars usually only end up with like 2 guys on each side being killed. So you put hells angels against latin kings I bet on the kings. Cuz them bikers would have 30,000 soldiers gunnin for em. So yea I dont see how a biker gang whoops any of our chi mobs folks or people.

Latin gangs in Chicago tons harder then Cali Latinos????? Hahahaha please out of all 500 murders in Chicago it said only 72 victims were Latinos,In a city of 2 million thats not all that hardcore,Theres little cities in California that got Latino gangs that put the smash down on foos,Surenos and Nortenos and Bulldogs MS 13 18th Street,them Chicago latins cant fuk with none of them dudes.we all know its the blacks in Chicago that pull the most weight,and pound for pound the Black Chi mobs aint even on blood and crip body numbers.

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 24th, 2014, 12:29 pm

ARE U FUCKIN SERIOUS DUDE :facepalm: THE BLOODS AND CRIPS AINT FUCKIN WIT US OR MOES OR GDS NIGGA PLEASE :whaat: THE AVLN WILL GET AT QA BLOOD CRIP BULLDOG IT DONT FUCKIN MATTER :whaat:

boss
boss

Postby OldIrish » May 24th, 2014, 3:16 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:ARE U FUCKIN SERIOUS DUDE :facepalm: THE BLOODS AND CRIPS AINT FUCKIN WIT US OR MOES OR GDS NIGGA PLEASE :whaat: THE AVLN WILL GET AT QA BLOOD CRIP BULLDOG IT DONT FUCKIN MATTER :whaat:

your mobs togethers have like 100,000's of members bro most of you are just fillers and aint no ryders,Bloods and Crips put together is like 20,000 and that lil amount of gangstas put in way more work pound for pound then any wack ass "MOB"

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 24th, 2014, 11:14 pm

HOW THE FUCK U KNOW WHO Q RIDER A NOT AND YO RIDERS CAME TO THE CITY GOT THEY ASS :shoot: BACK TO CALI :whaat: AND YO NUMBERS OFF MY NIGGA JUST OUR TOP 4 IS 100,000 MEMBERS. WE HOT PLENTY OF OTHER MOBS TOO

captain
captain
Affiliation: 4-18 fuck you mean?

Postby INSANE FLAME » May 25th, 2014, 10:57 am

At English from what I herd ms ain't even active n LA like that no more so I doubt u know what u talm bout
#1 crops had 10gs at they peek
Bloods half that so 10+15= 15,000 ...... The yakks could handle that alone
Us dragons could handle them pussy ass bulldogs got a cuz in Fresno says they just like kings only on shyt when they deep
18th street other hand I'll give sum credit they on bidness

Y'all have no were near as many bangers nor the organization y'all a fight each other before y'all fuck wit us....

boss
boss

Postby OldIrish » May 25th, 2014, 11:58 am

INSANE FLAME wrote:At English from what I herd ms ain't even active n LA like that no more so I doubt u know what u talm bout
#1 crops had 10gs at they peek
Bloods half that so 10+15= 15,000 ...... The yakks could handle that alone
Us dragons could handle them pussy ass bulldogs got a cuz in Fresno says they just like kings only on shyt when they deep
18th street other hand I'll give sum credit they on bidness

Y'all have no were near as many bangers nor the organization y'all a fight each other before y'all fuck wit us....

Well like I said "Pound for Pound" which means in Raw numbers yea of course who has the most members will probably win,but Pound for Pound Im not so sure about that, Chicago seems more about quantity then quality. If Bloods and Crips are that low in membership and theyve got 15,000 people dead in there war from over the years,then that kind of says how grimey they are. and I do know what im talkin about and im from the other side of California not LA so if i dont know exactly what MS in LA is doin but I know MS 13 up state california puts in work.

captain
captain
Affiliation: 4-18 fuck you mean?

Postby INSANE FLAME » May 25th, 2014, 12:26 pm

No lie 80s bloods n crips was on it like a MF wit that getting killed over a color shyt but that died down skiing with the violence
And didn't 18th get that mural fukked up???
Who did it

That too now bloods n crips get bullied by sur from what I hear

boss
boss
Region: Nationwide

Postby Jay Rock » May 25th, 2014, 5:05 pm

Whats the murder rate for latinos in la? Just because there were "72" latin victims doesn't mean latins didn't kill any black gangbangers and vice verse etc

underboss
underboss

Postby cookcounty » May 28th, 2014, 5:13 am

i would pay 50$ on pay-per-view to watch some bikers fight the current "hittaz" of chicago

shit would be hilarious

some stank drunk hillbilly chasing a GOON around the ring

captain
captain

Postby GodMadeMeFunky » May 28th, 2014, 9:22 am

IG Belden wrote:Yall know of any serious beef ever between like outlaw bikers and any 5 or 6 mobs? How do you think that shit would go? To my knowledge no beef ever broke out like that but if it did id have to give it to street mobs cuz we war way harder when we war. So if the outlaws mc went up against the kings id put my money on the kings.

outlaws mc against the kings :whaat:

:facepalm:

boss
boss
Affiliation: neutral

Postby Greasers712 » May 28th, 2014, 12:49 pm

Let's be real.....

If any street gang went up against a Major M/C like the Outlaws (Chicago) and Hells Angels (LA) the MCs would have the upper hand because of how they operate.

Most guns that get into the hands of street gangs come from MCs and many street gangs have agreements with them.

I'll never forget hanging with the Outlaws on 25th n Rockwell literally in between the SDz n Kings hood an watching em cruise last turning down their music and looking straight forward like a bunch of neutrons lol.

Funny thing is I'm sure both sides folks an people will buy guns from the Outlaws and kill each other while the Outlaws sit back and laugh while making a profit.

So not only do many MCs have control of gun/ammo supply but they're also experts with explosives (car bombs and remote detenators) something no street gangs are known for.

king
king
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Postby 2wo-G » May 28th, 2014, 12:58 pm

It makes sense gaylords dickride bikers considering old drunk white dudes in their 30s/40s stick together :whaat:

king
king
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Postby 2wo-G » May 28th, 2014, 12:58 pm

Some of yall watch too much Sons of Anarchy :lol:

og
og

Postby Realspit » May 28th, 2014, 3:06 pm

Greasers712 wrote:Let's be real.....

If any street gang went up against a Major M/C like the Outlaws (Chicago) and Hells Angels (LA) the MCs would have the upper hand because of how they operate.

Most guns that get into the hands of street gangs come from MCs and many street gangs have agreements with them.

I'll never forget hanging with the Outlaws on 25th n Rockwell literally in between the SDz n Kings hood an watching em cruise last turning down their music and looking straight forward like a bunch of neutrons lol.

Funny thing is I'm sure both sides folks an people will buy guns from the Outlaws and kill each other while the Outlaws sit back and laugh while making a profit.

So not only do many MCs have control of gun/ammo supply but they're also experts with explosives (car bombs and remote detenators) something no street gangs are known for.

Wrong. Told u them eses in Cali made the mongols submit. Once them mcs hit the pen they done for. And major gangs that have sets everywhere and allies put that green light on the bikers it's finito for them.

prospect
Affiliation: Gangsta disciples nation 7400 Latin count kkilla

Postby GD7400Folkks » May 28th, 2014, 11:20 pm

Imagine like 30 blacks chilling in a parking lot with their whips just chill in listening to some music smoking blunts sipping on 40s and Remy martin. Then down the road like 40 1% white bikers come rolling by ....what happens

colonel
colonel
Affiliation: sssshhhhh

Postby backintheday » May 29th, 2014, 12:00 am

In a large city the bikers wouldn't have a chance, in a smaller city the mobs wouldn't have a chance.

boss
boss

Postby OldIrish » May 30th, 2014, 7:12 pm

If you think about it,no Mobs or MC's have the balls to start a war with eachother they dont want that funk,there would be alot of casualtys

colonel
colonel
Affiliation: sssshhhhh

Postby backintheday » May 30th, 2014, 11:16 pm

Out here the hells angels tread carefully with the mobs, they make it known they don't involve themselves in mob politics unless it directly involves them. I know a few SD's have uncles out here that are angels, and the angels won't involve themselves in that shit... Last year a 15yr old GD killed the sgt. At arms for the angels and they went over to they block and told the people dude had to turn himself in... Point is the angels could take it to em' but between they bar and clubhouse it's all in mob hoods. No matter how many angels come aid and assist, they gotta go home sometime and at that sometime mobs will make sure they don't get in or out they clubhouse or bar without a hail of gunfire. I'm sure it'd be worse in a bigger city with more set mobs...and to make it worse rockford was the angels rally point before going to sturgis, there was 700 them motherfuckers here just a few months after dude was killed.

boss
boss

Postby Jay Rock » May 31st, 2014, 12:06 am

Damn a GD killed their Sergeant and they didn't turn up?

Next

Return to Midwest