biker gangs vs street gangs

foot soldier
foot soldier
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: biker gangs vs street gangs

Postby ViciousLivin » January 16th, 2017, 3:43 am

Lmfao tell em nigga

N even on sons of anarchy tha black street gangs in oakland gave em a run for there money !!
ALMOST ANHAILATED DAT WHOLE CHAPTER WITHOUT TRYING LMAO...TRUTH HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT .. EVEN DEM MCS KNOW NIGGAS IS TOO STRONG IN THE STREETS.. IN ORDER FOR THEM TO WIN THEY GONNA NEED TO GET OTHER BLACK GANGS INVOLVED BY PAYING EM FOR INFO..N MUSCLE.. OR TRY N GET A LATINO GANG

EITHER WAY THEY GONNA NEED A GANG

U KNO HOW EASY IT GONNA BE FOR NIGGAS TO PICK BIKERS OUT ANYWAYS...WHITE BOYS WIT PATCHES ON BIKES GET EM.. OPPOSE TO BIKERS PICKIN NIGGAS OUT?? WE ALL BLEND IN LOL

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby ViciousLivin » January 16th, 2017, 3:48 am

lol plus we all see how biker gangs get done in at race rallys too lol certain biker clubs show up actin tough then get drove out by the black gangs.. It always happens in places like Texas n shit lol

fresh meat
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Me n the guy5

Postby JustinMO » January 16th, 2017, 3:53 am

ViciousLivin wrote:lol plus we all see how biker gangs get done in at race rallys too lol certain biker clubs show up actin tough then get drove out by the black gangs.. It always happens in places like Texas n shit lol

Don't worry about the account that was obviously made just for this thread; considering it was made the day the old ass thread was bumped.

The person is also foreign or young as hell. They cant type for shit.

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby ViciousLivin » January 16th, 2017, 3:58 am

JustinMO wrote:
ViciousLivin wrote:lol plus we all see how biker gangs get done in at race rallys too lol certain biker clubs show up actin tough then get drove out by the black gangs.. It always happens in places like Texas n shit lol

Don't worry about the account that was obviously made just for this thread; considering it was made the day the old ass thread was bumped.

The person is also foreign or young as hell. They cant type for shit.

Lol fa sho

superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Postby _brolic_ » January 16th, 2017, 8:41 am

Russian trolls up in here

corporal
corporal
Region: South
Affiliation: Pink Houses Worldwide

Postby Coaster » January 16th, 2017, 10:15 pm

you know who really trollz, them niggas that be by the entrance at ross, that say wassup as soon as you come in, I swear I feel that niggah eyez on me the whole time im in the store.

fresh meat

Postby Santino-LG » January 18th, 2017, 11:13 pm

backintheday wrote:Out here the hells angels tread carefully with the mobs, they make it known they don't involve themselves in mob politics unless it directly involves them. I know a few SD's have uncles out here that are angels, and the angels won't involve themselves in that shit... Last year a 15yr old GD killed the sgt. At arms for the angels and they went over to they block and told the people dude had to turn himself in... Point is the angels could take it to em' but between they bar and clubhouse it's all in mob hoods. No matter how many angels come aid and assist, they gotta go home sometime and at that sometime mobs will make sure they don't get in or out they clubhouse or bar without a hail of gunfire. I'm sure it'd be worse in a bigger city with more set mobs...and to make it worse rockford was the angels rally point before going to sturgis, there was 700 them motherfuckers here just a few months after dude was killed.

Agreed the biker gangs don't get caught up like that. Everything they do is calculated. The Bandidos you snake one they all gone raise up on you.

boss
boss
Affiliation: Almighty

Postby chitowntdawg » January 19th, 2017, 11:40 am

After all the fog n negativity its stilll ...ALKN ... bitch ass fools..

associate
Affiliation: rape yo mom, bang n claimin folk

Postby younggd » January 24th, 2017, 9:35 pm

wtf nigga no bika gangz go in war with street gangz, dey work with mob n cartels n we work lonely

fresh meat
Affiliation: not your business, faggot

Postby clownshit » January 25th, 2017, 1:24 pm

It depends on which MCs and which street gangs.

I don't know anything about 5 or 6 mobs. I've heard of some GDs here in Denver and seen some Latino dude at the lightrail decked out in Folk tats, but I'm not sure how much weight they pull around here, and they're probably not anything like the ones in Chi.

The larger MCs (Pagans, etc.) are quiet and very sophisticated. They have automatic weapons, military training, explosives, microwave weapons, and Illuminati-type shit. I have survived attacks by them, but only barely. They are dangerous.

The smaller MCs and support groups and stuff are nothing to be concerned about by anyone. If it's a smaller MC vs. a regular street gang, the street gang would win.

If it was a real MC vs. a regular street gang, MC would win.

If it was a real MC vs. one of the more serious Latino gangs with cartel-level experience, say MS-13's (at least here, they're one of the only gangs that go real hard) or some of the more serious nutties, I'd bet the Latinos win, because the Latinos are more ruthless many times over.

It's really a matter of technology. that's what the MCs have that most street gangs don't have. Plus most street gangs are only hard in their hoods. And MCs have ranged attacks that they don't need to get nowhere near you to fuck you up. If a street gang has that technology, like one the more violent and sophisticated Latinos, street gang would win.

foot soldier
foot soldier
Affiliation: 12th street dope boyz

Postby justenoughswag » January 25th, 2017, 10:44 pm

clownshit wrote:It depends on which MCs and which street gangs.

I don't know anything about 5 or 6 mobs. I've heard of some GDs here in Denver and seen some Latino dude at the lightrail decked out in Folk tats, but I'm not sure how much weight they pull around here, and they're probably not anything like the ones in Chi.

The larger MCs (Pagans, etc.) are quiet and very sophisticated. They have automatic weapons, military training, explosives, microwave weapons, and Illuminati-type shit. I have survived attacks by them, but only barely. They are dangerous.

The smaller MCs and support groups and stuff are nothing to be concerned about by anyone. If it's a smaller MC vs. a regular street gang, the street gang would win.

If it was a real MC vs. a regular street gang, MC would win.

If it was a real MC vs. one of the more serious Latino gangs with cartel-level experience, say MS-13's (at least here, they're one of the only gangs that go real hard) or some of the more serious nutties, I'd bet the Latinos win, because the Latinos are more ruthless many times over.

It's really a matter of technology. that's what the MCs have that most street gangs don't have. Plus most street gangs are only hard in their hoods. And MCs have ranged attacks that they don't need to get nowhere near you to fuck you up. If a street gang has that technology, like one the more violent and sophisticated Latinos, street gang would win.

i read the first sentence and ur affiliation to figure out ur a 15 yr old white boy who like making up stories

fresh meat

Postby clownshit » January 26th, 2017, 3:03 am

justenoughswag wrote:i read the first sentence and ur affiliation to figure out ur a 15 yr old white boy who like making up stories

If I had to pick an affiliation, it'd be X4, because Northside Mafia is the only gang I've had formal business association with that I'd still consider myself loyal to.

I was in a Nazi gang at one point, but I was kicked out and they tried to kill me because I had paranoid tendencies, I didn't hate black people, and I repeatedly assaulted gang leaders for disrespecting me.

I have family in MCs, but I don't think they like me.

Yeah, I've survived assaults by 1%ers, and MS-13's shooting at me in my hotel room. Yeah, I've had my legs broken and forced to watch friends get raped and had family members killed and kidnapped. Yeah, I've hurt people and done shit I'm not proud of.

25 years. And you knew I was white because I sometimes use correct spelling and grammar.

What kind of a generic-ass thug punk faggot has the word "Swag" in their username, anyways?

fresh meat

Postby clownshit » January 26th, 2017, 3:13 am

And besides, I've survived encouterns with vampires, succubi, demons, and things far outside the realm of the average gangbanger.

I doubt someone like you would last very long against any of that kind of shit.

foot soldier
foot soldier
Affiliation: 12th street dope boyz

Postby justenoughswag » January 26th, 2017, 10:33 pm

clownshit wrote:And besides, I've survived encouterns with vampires, succubi, demons, and things far outside the realm of the average gangbanger.

fuck is u talkin bout i be killin vampires 24/7 :shoot: :lmao:

major
major
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: VFD check my Tattoos

Postby Count Olaf » January 27th, 2017, 7:36 am

justenoughswag wrote:
clownshit wrote:And besides, I've survived encouterns with vampires, succubi, demons, and things far outside the realm of the average gangbanger.

fuck is u talkin bout i be killin vampires 24/7 :shoot: :lmao:

IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL FUCK D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

Previous

Return to Midwest