biker gangs vs street gangs

colonel
colonel
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: sssshhhhh

Re: biker gangs vs street gangs

Postby backintheday » June 1st, 2014, 12:16 am

Jacked dude and his wife at a gas station next to one of they bars... Dude was only 15 and them angels didn't want nothin to do with hurtin a kid... But like I said when you on bikes it's easy for guys to take shots at em'. Angels got that one bar over there, that's it.

You gotta understand the Feds be on them bikers too, when them angels came through before sturgis, the Feds arrested almost all the angels beforehand on trumped up shit just to keep they ass on lockdown... Even condemned they clubhouse.

soldier
soldier

Postby 8deucelks2 » June 1st, 2014, 8:02 pm

niggas seem to forget chicagos latin mobs love ramming shit imagine a big ass burban smacking some fucking motorcycles shit would be horrible rs!! :2cents:

fresh meat
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby arcane7 » April 8th, 2015, 1:08 am

The Outlaws MC main Chicago spot is on 25th & Rockwell since after WWII

currently that is in SDz hood.

not sure if there is a truce between SDz and Outlaws or they just co-exist without beefs or some shit, kinda like SDz & Conservative Vicelords by 26th and Rockwell dont war against each other.

fresh meat
Region: South

Postby forkyou » April 17th, 2016, 2:27 pm

It is pretty obvious that most of you have never gang banged or do not know what you are talking about. GD runs Chi-town the latin Kings are a joke there and everywhere else even in latin states like Florida. To each city its own, try going to Las Vegas and rep Latin Kings or Folk/Gangsta Diciples you will be pretty fucking lonely there LOL, you might just get a curb stomp from some Bloods or Crips, repping your little bullshit LK thing. If you did not allready know this it is the swame in cali LK's are mostly Puerto ricans and such not Mexicans, and the northern and southern mexicans will stick a broom stick in your tight LK never gone to prison ass. Florida fucks up the LK's all day with the Neitas and everyone else. As far as motorcycle gangs, most of them are all white supremist the mongols and Hells angels are not cool with each other becaue the Mongols are a mexican biker gang. If the whites (Hells angels, KKK, Aryan brotherhood, ect..) got together they wouold crush all of the punk ass corner hustling thugs. They stick together just like every race does in the prison system. The man above who said that the MC's supply most of these street thug gangsters with gats / ammo is right on fucking point. Guess what else? The police, FBI and every other gov agency almost is mostly white too, so while all of the spics and niggas are doing push ups an sit ups all day trading there lunch trey for a rack of cookies, they are all laughing there asses off and probuly drinking beer and fucking bitches, all all these wanna be little wanna be thugs are in prison waking up extra early for shower time to pull one out in prison/jail. Not o mention if you get into a police chase with the cops it is way easier to get away on a motor cycle. One more thing is the man above who said the Hells angels did not bang back against the 15 year old kid just shows real gangster mentality. Real OG's dont mess around/hurt woman and children. It is a MANS game. I had oppurtunitys to beat in kids all the time to join Folk / GD one kid was 12 , he crossed his arms across his chest ready to get beatin and instead got a fucking lecture of not to join a gang, what type of person/people would really have like 4-5 huge OG's punching and kicking the shit out of a 12 yr old so they can "be down" with the crew. If you have to get beat in to join thne you are soft, ussually your name will be well known on the streets allready and everyone will want you to join , no beat down or nothing, and join in as a top man just because the streets know you and your history so there is nothing to prove to anybody. So basically , yeah the people really running shit are the Mexicans and the Whites, motorcycle or not. I dopnt know how man of you have actully been in a police chase but with a motorcycle you can ride threw traffic way easier and get away a hell of a lot better then riding in a big ass box chevy or caddy.

prospect

Postby PistoLini » April 19th, 2016, 12:56 pm

This last guy is obviously white with his biased opinions and I'm sure there's a few facts in there somewhere. Getting jumped in a gang is not just physical, it's a mental preparation.
Back to the subject, from what I learned for an old head GD is in the joint (IDOC I think menard) mid 80s that most or all gangs banded together to fight the (whites) biker gangs and gaylords. They were the ones making moves and bullying gang members. So they went to war behind those walls until about 1990. Obviously the gangs won and went back to beefing with each other again.

prospect

Postby oldschoolking » April 19th, 2016, 5:01 pm

shit will never happen. bikers aint tryin to catch all the heat theyd get from beefin with street mobs. thats just silly.

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Atheist

Postby Neal » April 19th, 2016, 5:23 pm

~

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » April 19th, 2016, 5:58 pm

IG Belden wrote:Yall know of any serious beef ever between like outlaw bikers and any 5 or 6 mobs? How do you think that shit would go? To my knowledge no beef ever broke out like that but if it did id have to give it to street mobs cuz we war way harder when we war. So if the outlaws mc went up against the kings id put my money on the kings.

it was Hells Angels getting killed in Manchester NH by Outlaw MCs thats a Chicago Club if im not mistaken

superior
superior

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » April 19th, 2016, 6:00 pm

PsychedOut wrote:Hell naw the Hells Angels would mop up any Mob in Chicago easily,check it out even if Chi Mobs wipe out the Chicago Hells Angels Chapter, then your gonna have about 500 different chapters from out of town out of state and out of country comin to clean house on that ass for there fallen soldiers.

nah the Outlaws just killed a Hells Angel in the Suburbs of IL they was killing Hells Angels in WI too Taco Bowman was a Savage :lol:

superior
superior

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » April 19th, 2016, 6:01 pm

STFU wrote:I like how the bikers stay way under the radar here. I hardly see them maybe once in a great while on lake shore drive. Does Chicago even have HA?

I think they blew up a Hells Henchman club in Rockford IL

boss
boss
Affiliation: Almighty

Postby chitowntdawg » April 19th, 2016, 6:53 pm

forkyou wrote:It is pretty obvious that most of you have never gang banged or do not know what you are talking about. GD runs Chi-town the latin Kings are a joke there and everywhere else even in latin states like Florida. To each city its own, try going to Las Vegas and rep Latin Kings or Folk/Gangsta Diciples you will be pretty fucking lonely there LOL, you might just get a curb stomp from some Bloods or Crips, repping your little bullshit LK thing. If you did not allready know this it is the swame in cali LK's are mostly Puerto ricans and such not Mexicans, and the northern and southern mexicans will stick a broom stick in your tight LK never gone to prison ass. Florida fucks up the LK's all day with the Neitas and everyone else. As far as motorcycle gangs, most of them are all white supremist the mongols and Hells angels are not cool with each other becaue the Mongols are a mexican biker gang. If the whites (Hells angels, KKK, Aryan brotherhood, ect..) got together they wouold crush all of the punk ass corner hustling thugs. They stick together just like every race does in the prison system. The man above who said that the MC's supply most of these street thug gangsters with gats / ammo is right on fucking point. Guess what else? The police, FBI and every other gov agency almost is mostly white too, so while all of the spics and niggas are doing push ups an sit ups all day trading there lunch trey for a rack of cookies, they are all laughing there asses off and probuly drinking beer and fucking bitches, all all these wanna be little wanna be thugs are in prison waking up extra early for shower time to pull one out in prison/jail. Not o mention if you get into a police chase with the cops it is way easier to get away on a motor cycle. One more thing is the man above who said the Hells angels did not bang back against the 15 year old kid just shows real gangster mentality. Real OG's dont mess around/hurt woman and children. It is a MANS game. I had oppurtunitys to beat in kids all the time to join Folk / GD one kid was 12 , he crossed his arms across his chest ready to get beatin and instead got a fucking lecture of not to join a gang, what type of person/people would really have like 4-5 huge OG's punching and kicking the shit out of a 12 yr old so they can "be down" with the crew. If you have to get beat in to join thne you are soft, ussually your name will be well known on the streets allready and everyone will want you to join , no beat down or nothing, and join in as a top man just because the streets know you and your history so there is nothing to prove to anybody. So basically , yeah the people really running shit are the Mexicans and the Whites, motorcycle or not. I dopnt know how man of you have actully been in a police chase but with a motorcycle you can ride threw traffic way easier and get away a hell of a lot better then riding in a big ass box chevy or caddy.
read a few sentences and knew right off the bat you dont know shit and nobody got time to read yo silly rant .... :smh:

prospect
Affiliation: MILTOWN

Postby MILROCKZ » April 19th, 2016, 7:36 pm

Here in Milwaukee we got Outlaw Motorcycle Club on the Southside near 2nd & Maple is their clubhouse. The biggest and strongest gangs even close to that area are Mexican Posse, and Latin Kings. I think the OMC would lose a long war since they don't know how to fight a neighborhood war with drive-by shootings and walk-bys. Most OMC bikers i'm sure live in the suburbs with their families and work some type of 9-5's. Their all middle-aged White guys. They don't do their biker shit everyday, just on the weekends and party in their clubhouse. I never heard of them fighting anyone.
In a 10 on 10 fight the OMC would whip the LK's and MP13 since their mostly little kids or short guys, and those Outlaws are some big grown men and carry lot of weapons and more likely to stay and fight until the end.

prospect

Postby realAFhonkey » April 20th, 2016, 6:20 pm

It comes down to who has better advantages. Street gangs have the numbers, no doubt. However, their firepower is weak as fuck (small arms, semi-auto rifles) compared to MCs. 1% MCs have been known to have access to fragmentation grenades, shoulder-fired rockets like RPG-7s, and full-auto LMGs, such as M-60s. Shit, they run much of the arms trade in North America. Also, a lot of people who go on to join 1%er MCs are combat veterans and ex-military. Some MCs even have former Sappers among their ranks, which I guarantee is one area of expertise that street gangs lack. In other words, MCs consist of people who have very superior firepower, know how to use their weapons, and use them well at that. Even numbers, the 1%ers take it without much struggle. True numbers, it's a tossup. One thing is for sure though, Raven .25s and 9mils aren't going to cut it against 1%ers.

Also, MCs don't have inter-club disputes like a lot of street gangs have. A full-patched Hell's Angel from Berdoo will support a Hell's Angel from Copenhagen, Denmark without hesitation, without ever having met each other. The bond of brotherhood seems to be upheld in a higher regard in MCs.

fresh meat

Postby ChiAndWaukTown » April 20th, 2016, 7:43 pm

realAFhonkey wrote:It comes down to who has better advantages. Street gangs have the numbers, no doubt. However, their firepower is weak as fuck (small arms, semi-auto rifles) compared to MCs. 1% MCs have been known to have access to fragmentation grenades, shoulder-fired rockets like RPG-7s, and full-auto LMGs, such as M-60s. Shit, they run much of the arms trade in North America. Also, a lot of people who go on to join 1%er MCs are combat veterans and ex-military. Some MCs even have former Sappers among their ranks, which I guarantee is one area of expertise that street gangs lack. In other words, MCs consist of people who have very superior firepower, know how to use their weapons, and use them well at that. Even numbers, the 1%ers take it without much struggle. True numbers, it's a tossup. One thing is for sure though, Raven .25s and 9mils aren't going to cut it against 1%ers.

Also, MCs don't have inter-club disputes like a lot of street gangs have. A full-patched Hell's Angel from Berdoo will support a Hell's Angel from Copenhagen, Denmark without hesitation, without ever having met each other. The bond of brotherhood seems to be upheld in a higher regard in MCs.

You sound a bit like you have watched one too many episodes of the sons of anarchy or some shit. MC's aren't regularly using heavy weapons. Its just a fact, they aren't.

boss
boss
Region: Nationwide

Postby HoodProphet » April 20th, 2016, 8:03 pm

I don't know how it is in other cities, but I will say a lot of old school Chicago bangers join biker gangs or start their own biker "gang" I'm sure the biker club in SD hood got a SD folks in the biker club and there is some sort of agreement :shrug:

superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Postby _brolic_ » April 20th, 2016, 9:46 pm

MC's aren't regularly using heavy weapons. Its just a fact, they aren't.

^True, and when they do the ATF, FBI etc. are quick to hammer the shit out of them. Look what happened to those Sons of Silence faggots when they decided to hook up some guys looking to kill Obama at a campaign stop in Denver with AR-15s and explosives. Their top guys got locked up, and now you have all sorts of other clubs like The Mongols moving into their turf. The ATF is full of guys who've made career cases thanks to biker stupidity.

prospect

Postby PistoLini » April 20th, 2016, 11:23 pm

As soon as any type of explosives go off, the Feds are gonna snatch everyone up, aggressors and victims. The patriot act gives the government abilities to hold terrorist, foreign or domestic indefinitely without warrants, charges and trials. Prepare to be water boarded! Nobody wants that attention

fresh meat

Postby 312's_realest » April 21st, 2016, 9:00 am

A.D.I.O.S., "Angels Die in Outlaw States." Chicago is an Outlaw Stronghold, and has been for a loooong time. 1% Clubs, like the O.M.C. are the big leagues in contrast to street gangs. Sure, theres some overlap, but yall are fooling and ignorant if you think a Savage 1%'er worries, at all, about some 150 lb kid mustering the strength to pull a burner on a big boy.

superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Postby Greenghost2212 » April 24th, 2016, 1:51 pm

PistoLini wrote:This last guy is obviously white with his biased opinions and I'm sure there's a few facts in there somewhere. Getting jumped in a gang is not just physical, it's a mental preparation.
Back to the subject, from what I learned for an old head GD is in the joint (IDOC I think menard) mid 80s that most or all gangs banded together to fight the (whites) biker gangs and gaylords. They were the ones making moves and bullying gang members. So they went to war behind those walls until about 1990. Obviously the gangs won and went back to beefing with each other again.

The Gaylords was warring with the biker gangs also. By that time they was already 5.

superior
superior

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » April 24th, 2016, 1:56 pm

realAFhonkey wrote:It comes down to who has better advantages. Street gangs have the numbers, no doubt. However, their firepower is weak as fuck (small arms, semi-auto rifles) compared to MCs. 1% MCs have been known to have access to fragmentation grenades, shoulder-fired rockets like RPG-7s, and full-auto LMGs, such as M-60s. Shit, they run much of the arms trade in North America. Also, a lot of people who go on to join 1%er MCs are combat veterans and ex-military. Some MCs even have former Sappers among their ranks, which I guarantee is one area of expertise that street gangs lack. In other words, MCs consist of people who have very superior firepower, know how to use their weapons, and use them well at that. Even numbers, the 1%ers take it without much struggle. True numbers, it's a tossup. One thing is for sure though, Raven .25s and 9mils aren't going to cut it against 1%ers.

Image :lol:

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » April 24th, 2016, 1:58 pm

312's_realest wrote:A.D.I.O.S., "Angels Die in Outlaw States." Chicago is an Outlaw Stronghold, and has been for a loooong time. 1% Clubs, like the O.M.C. are the big leagues in contrast to street gangs. Sure, theres some overlap, but yall are fooling and ignorant if you think a Savage 1%'er worries, at all, about some 150 lb kid mustering the strength to pull a burner on a big boy.

And u must be crazy if u think any grown ass vicelord or GD scared of some nigga on a motorcycle either. Yeah mist 1%ers savages but so is some if these Mobs also. I'm from the west side but stay in englewood I bet money no Mc want drama with any mob in Chicago. That's why it's some overlap but overall it's hi and bye. Aint no u can't here shit everybody knows Mobs can go where they please.

superior
superior
Affiliation: 51st

Postby G Mac » April 24th, 2016, 3:17 pm

U in the wood now ghost :ohhh:

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » April 24th, 2016, 3:22 pm

StillOn1 wrote:U in the wood now ghost :ohhh:

Shit not for long my nigga. :whaat: But naw we gotta move anyway because of my bitch job.

sergeant
sergeant
Region: West

Postby Gravez » April 24th, 2016, 5:42 pm

forkyou wrote:It is pretty obvious that most of you have never gang banged or do not know what you are talking about. GD runs Chi-town the latin Kings are a joke there and everywhere else even in latin states like Florida. To each city its own, try going to Las Vegas and rep Latin Kings or Folk/Gangsta Diciples you will be pretty fucking lonely there LOL, you might just get a curb stomp from some Bloods or Crips, repping your little bullshit LK thing. If you did not allready know this it is the swame in cali LK's are mostly Puerto ricans and such not Mexicans, and the northern and southern mexicans will stick a broom stick in your tight LK never gone to prison ass. Florida fucks up the LK's all day with the Neitas and everyone else. As far as motorcycle gangs, most of them are all white supremist the mongols and Hells angels are not cool with each other becaue the Mongols are a mexican biker gang. If the whites (Hells angels, KKK, Aryan brotherhood, ect..) got together they wouold crush all of the punk ass corner hustling thugs. They stick together just like every race does in the prison system. The man above who said that the MC's supply most of these street thug gangsters with gats / ammo is right on fucking point. Guess what else? The police, FBI and every other gov agency almost is mostly white too, so while all of the spics and niggas are doing push ups an sit ups all day trading there lunch trey for a rack of cookies, they are all laughing there asses off and probuly drinking beer and fucking bitches, all all these wanna be little wanna be thugs are in prison waking up extra early for shower time to pull one out in prison/jail. Not o mention if you get into a police chase with the cops it is way easier to get away on a motor cycle. One more thing is the man above who said the Hells angels did not bang back against the 15 year old kid just shows real gangster mentality. Real OG's dont mess around/hurt woman and children. It is a MANS game. I had oppurtunitys to beat in kids all the time to join Folk / GD one kid was 12 , he crossed his arms across his chest ready to get beatin and instead got a fucking lecture of not to join a gang, what type of person/people would really have like 4-5 huge OG's punching and kicking the shit out of a 12 yr old so they can "be down" with the crew. If you have to get beat in to join thne you are soft, ussually your name will be well known on the streets allready and everyone will want you to join , no beat down or nothing, and join in as a top man just because the streets know you and your history so there is nothing to prove to anybody. So basically , yeah the people really running shit are the Mexicans and the Whites, motorcycle or not. I dopnt know how man of you have actully been in a police chase but with a motorcycle you can ride threw traffic way easier and get away a hell of a lot better then riding in a big ass box chevy or caddy.

Woody wood pecker wood!!!!!! ..shut the fuck up.. my nigga blood hound from 20s even admitted 18 streeters used car bombs on his ass u idiot

And please sniperz .. GDz.. VLz... black stones.. all been doin the sniper shit since cabrini greens nigga.. dumbfuck... N are real experienced with the shit... Laying police out n shit.. police are better trained then most bikers.. and today's bikers are mostly young straight edged looking whiteboyz.. barely any Have dat typical biker look today

boss
boss
Region: Nationwide

Postby HoodProphet » April 24th, 2016, 9:05 pm

Biker gangs and street gangs have overlap, if you want to get in tune with the situation between the SDs and the biker gang it shouldn't be talked about on here. From an outsider looking in, I would say they have a understanding and some overlap :shrug:

PreviousNext

Return to Midwest