One of them Spanish Vicelords dies on the east side

Post by eastside13 » April 28th, 2014, 12:16 pm

Lord Bugger died. He was only 15 years old. :rip2:

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Re: One of them Spanish Vicelords dies on the east side

Post by Allinyourhood » April 28th, 2014, 3:04 pm

Who killed him and do the SVL get along with the Latin Counts?

8deucelks2
soldier
soldier

Post by 8deucelks2 » April 30th, 2014, 3:52 pm

shorty died from a seizure or some shit and na they into it with the counts hard!!!

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » May 3rd, 2014, 1:39 am

8deucelks2 wrote:shorty died from a seizure or some shit and na they into it with the counts hard!!!
Hey primo just my opinion brother...a lot of your past brothers died for that people nation or alliance carnal...if ya and them Count would squash this war the power would go to the people....I remember when it was All well ...but ya forgot the promos that ya asked us to ride with ya and forgot who the real enemy is instead of your own primos...just something to think about fin ball.no love for flip flops but Amor to the struggle primo.ILBO55555

Tone def
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by Tone def » May 4th, 2014, 11:30 pm

That's the shit I've been tryna spread. I never had nothin but love for LB's, Stones and the coupla P's I met. Kicked it with a few SVL's way back too. Never looked for no issues with any finball nation. Hell, not even the FS's. Muhfuckers gotta get their big mouth members in line and some of these beefs will cool with time.

Da PluG
corporal
corporal

Post by Da PluG » May 5th, 2014, 1:04 am

some of you 5 ballers are delusional.....imagine if the folks stopped fighting, finballers would be on their knees....latin brothers are the weakest gang up north next to the gaylords. admit it if the igs....maniacs....cobras....oas(they weak to) sgds mks....

Tone def
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by Tone def » May 5th, 2014, 11:15 pm

I dont know about delusional... Everbody knows these other 5inball mobs are small-er. Not saying squashing these beefs would eliminate any major mobs but it would put a few of these life support mobs on notice. MK's sure the fuck wouldn't like it. Weak ass IG's would get rolled. Royals would go damn near extinct and the sgd's would have their beaner heads on a swivel. Check it, the brothers move to squash beef with FS, LC, SL's, P's, 4ch, ILB, SVL's, and Saints plus any other I may have missed. I'm not talking about bringing'em in. Just not huntin for em and when need be give'em a pass. All I can do is start with me and mine. If you Finball, we good.

Da PluG
corporal
corporal

Post by Da PluG » May 5th, 2014, 11:35 pm

I dont know about delusional... Everbody knows these other 5inball mobs are small-er. Not saying squashing these beefs would eliminate any major mobs but it would put a few of these life support mobs on notice. MK's sure the fuck wouldn't like it. Weak ass IG's would get rolled. Royals would go damn near extinct and the sgd's would have their beaner heads on a swivel. Check it, the brothers move to squash beef with FS, LC, SL's, P's, 4ch, ILB, SVL's, and Saints plus any other I may have missed. I'm not talking about bringing'em in. Just not huntin for em and when need be give'em a pass. All I can do is start with me and mine. If you Finball, we good.

I agree with some of your post. IGs and SGDs are no pushovers though. SGDs handle business, IGs fell off, but they were a down ass mob in the park. I can see maybe the MKs getting pushed out, the OAs, Royals to, but not SGDs or Gangsters. Weren't Milwaukee Kings latin king first? Or is that just a internet rumor? Plus them FS getting treated in Albany Park now by the SGDs and the Cobras on Lawndale are super weak. But LBs is small and weak and so are pachucos

Da PluG
corporal
corporal

Post by Da PluG » May 5th, 2014, 11:35 pm

I agree with some of your post. IGs and SGDs are no pushovers though. SGDs handle business, IGs fell off, but they were a down ass mob in the park. I can see maybe the MKs getting pushed out, the OAs, Royals to, but not SGDs or Gangsters. Weren't Milwaukee Kings latin king first? Or is that just a internet rumor? Plus them FS getting treated in Albany Park now by the SGDs and the Cobras on Lawndale are super weak. But LBs is small and weak and so are pachucos

sin1077
major
major

Post by sin1077 » May 6th, 2014, 7:48 am

These niggas been hiding out 4 a while now. They can't even show their faces on 104th cause them counts thirsty as hell to drop one. I wonder if they still manage to drop another count before the year is over cause that's how they role, they never post up just ride around lookbing to merk niggas then go back into hiding mode.

SGDn Tk

insomnia106
associate

Post by insomnia106 » May 6th, 2014, 2:58 pm

YO B I NEVER ONCE SEEN ANY OF THESE FUCK BOYZ IN REAL LIFE B AND I DUNN RODE THROUGH THAT WHOLE 104-105 HOXIE SHIT B. THEM SVL LIVING UNDER A ROCK SON. :whaat:
GOT A BETTER CHANCE AT SEEING A KING COBRA BUST OUT B. LOLZZZZZZZZ
BRICCCCCKSQUUUUAD 069 SHIT
LETZ GET ITTTTTTTT :tiphat:

insomnia106
associate

Post by insomnia106 » May 6th, 2014, 3:01 pm

sin1077 wrote:These niggas been hiding out 4 a while now. They can't even show their faces on 104th cause them counts thirsty as hell to drop one. I wonder if they still manage to drop another count before the year is over cause that's how they role, they never post up just ride around lookbing to merk niggas then go back into hiding mode.

SGDn Tk
SGD FOLKKS YALL GET ALONG WITH THE INSANES

sin1077
major
major

Post by sin1077 » May 7th, 2014, 7:20 pm

That's what I'm saying you'll never see them posted up ever they mostly be riding around but don't snooze on em they got gunnas. As far as insanes fuck all them insanes riding with spanish cobras da insane G's is cool though.

SGDn Tk

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 10th, 2014, 8:35 pm

Da PluG wrote:some of you 5 ballers are delusional.....imagine if the folks stopped fighting, finballers would be on their knees....latin brothers are the weakest gang up north next to the gaylords. admit it if the igs....maniacs....cobras....oas(they weak to) sgds mks....
NAW FALSE MY NIGGA IF THAT WAS THE CASE WE WOULD'VE BEEN FOLDED WHEN YALL WAS COOL BUT YALL COULDN'T STOP US THEN EITHER MY NIGGA LOL IDK BOUT DELUSIONAL AND U SLEEPIN ON THE LBZ ANX LIKE I SAID IN ANOTHER THREAD THE GLZ SMASHED THE DRAGONS AND THEY FAR FROM WEAK MY NIGGA. AND THIS WASNT TO LONG AGO.

IG Belden
corporal
corporal

Post by IG Belden » May 10th, 2014, 9:09 pm

I aint buyin alot of what bein said here either. Them lbz aint weak. Just small. They do got all they can handle from them fk snakes though. And yea its only smaller mobs that would crumble if the fin came together like that. Us and cobras and maniacs rule the ns and we always will. No fin unity gonna change that.

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » May 10th, 2014, 10:38 pm

IG Belden wrote:I aint buyin alot of what bein said here either. Them lbz aint weak. Just small. They do got all they can handle from them fk snakes though. And yea its only smaller mobs that would crumble if the fin came together like that. Us and cobras and maniacs rule the ns and we always will. No fin unity gonna change that.
Hey G I respect what your knowledge is about us and northwest side mobz on.
But I got to disagree about if us finballs united all well once again cause them kings don't run us and in the concrete us Latin coins on the same level as ya Latin folks just we cool with the lords as them crowns and more got they family but the north side and northwest side always been known for the small Latin finballs ...now bro on the real you should know our hoods as in sets have different programs and deal in different ways hoox to hood on our side of the gates ....but I remember when my area LBz and kings was cool on Cicero ave and we dominated until our war qhi h them kings caused cause they wanted to open hoods in our land and hustle who h we didn't agree which SLst caused just like them folks yaks and mkz tried with ya.
Don't trip them Spanish 4 better get in tune with them black 4 or they coming home and pahu ois need to realise them kings using them.Amor De gente55555..

Legendary
fresh meat

Post by Legendary » May 11th, 2014, 10:56 am

I've always thought Chicago organizations were ethnically set up like B.P.S, M.C, V.L only for Blacks. L.K, N.K & Bishops for the Spanish, and G.L & I.P for Whites? Then you got Peoples Nation which would be the united front within the prison. This is just how I thought of it.

hiighassniigga
underboss
underboss

Post by hiighassniigga » May 11th, 2014, 12:29 pm

IG Belden wrote:I aint buyin alot of what bein said here either. Them lbz aint weak. Just small. They do got all they can handle from them fk snakes though. And yea its only smaller mobs that would crumble if the fin came together like that. Us and cobras and maniacs rule the ns and we always will. No fin unity gonna change that.

Us and cobras and maniacs rule the ns

:whaat: :whaat: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: GTFOH FOLKS

even wen the north side was real bad, cabrini shut EVERYONE the fuck down. wasnt nobody out there doin dirt like the greens was. even tho there was plenty violence up north back in the day, you did bad, cabrini did worse.

hiighassniigga
underboss
underboss

Post by hiighassniigga » May 11th, 2014, 12:29 pm

and the police run the northside now :lol:

East$ide $lim
captain
captain

Post by East$ide $lim » May 13th, 2014, 10:48 am

hiighassniigga wrote:and the police run the northside now :lol:
U is the police u crack baby bitch :lol:

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 13th, 2014, 8:12 pm

SEE WHAT I MEAN :whaat:

A_HMDzWORST_S
fresh meat

Post by A_HMDzWORST_S » June 25th, 2014, 2:47 am

yall talkkin bout mobs reuniting n clicking back up but in reality out east its already happning while yall fins kill ya selfs like fuckin idiots aztec souls dragons sgd n cobras got this bitch on lock now kkings aint making no movement svls hideing from counts n counts super focused on tryn to catch lords old folk hoods r gonna reopen n land that waz ran by sum sort of finball is gonna be taken n dont think the shit gonna just stop on the east

Ancient
boss
boss

Post by Ancient » June 25th, 2014, 6:31 am

:lol: Are U serious? U tweeking. Where is this happening? Maybe u speaking on sum u shouldnt? After yesterday I'm convinced ain't no Latin Folks on shit on the Eastside. Call some people or sum. The M's treated they ass yesterday on Escanaba :2cents: :lol: :killself: "No,No" :lmao:

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » June 25th, 2014, 7:07 pm

I BEEN TOLD THAT SOUL NIGGA MOE DO HE NOT KNOW HOW MANY TRUE 5 RIDIN MOES IN TT AND OUT EAST AND THE DRAGONS AINT ON SHIT CAN'T EVEN HANDLE THE CVL BROS BY THEMSELVES :whaat: THE ONLY REAL 5 ON 5 BEEF IS ON THE SS THE WESTSIDE GUCCI NOW AND UP NORTH THE MOES AND US STILL BUMP HEADS BUT SHIT CALMING DOWN THERE TOO AS IN NO BODIES.

ChicagoDisciple
underboss
underboss

Post by ChicagoDisciple » June 25th, 2014, 7:47 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:I BEEN TOLD THAT SOUL NIGGA MOE DO HE NOT KNOW HOW MANY TRUE 5 RIDIN MOES IN TT AND OUT EAST AND THE DRAGONS AINT ON SHIT CAN'T EVEN HANDLE THE CVL BROS BY THEMSELVES :whaat: THE ONLY REAL 5 ON 5 BEEF IS ON THE SS THE WESTSIDE GUCCI NOW AND UP NORTH THE MOES AND US STILL BUMP HEADS BUT SHIT CALMING DOWN THERE TOO AS IN NO BODIES.

stop tellin them lies :facepalm: