who yall opps

Zoediak1804
prince
prince
Region: South
Affiliation: W/S 316 Palmetto Park Playaz Top 6 (561-ZMG)

Re: who yall opps

Post by Zoediak1804 » April 12th, 2014, 5:42 pm

A111ElineBlood wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
A111ElineBlood wrote:Tree Top and my set have had beef out in Bamden oncke over territory but its mostly HK (Hoover), CK, and GrapeKilla kuz them Grape niggas think they hard komin out BMD, we aint like nobody who on that BK shit
is dat you in da pic? looks like a white boy
Im Jaimaican Somalian, and white, KKK still wan body me fuck nigga
nigga if i see in the streets will i think u was white? and no point in mentionin the klan bekuz my squad is actually at war wit dem, u beefin wit Crips who are niggas.

A111ElineBlood
fresh meat
Region: North East
Affiliation: E/S Bounty Hunna Blood 111th street Ace Line

Post by A111ElineBlood » April 12th, 2014, 6:12 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:
A111ElineBlood wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
A111ElineBlood wrote:Tree Top and my set have had beef out in Bamden oncke over territory but its mostly HK (Hoover), CK, and GrapeKilla kuz them Grape niggas think they hard komin out BMD, we aint like nobody who on that BK shit
nigga if i see in the streets will i think u was white? and no point in mentionin the klan bekuz my squad is actually at war wit dem, u beefin wit Crips who are niggas.
I respeckt Zoe niggas But im just sayin im livin in da poorest CKity in the US so even if i was white my CKity still harder den yours, but im 75% black so i am part white

oog
oog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Post by » April 12th, 2014, 6:25 pm

A111ElineBlood wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
A111ElineBlood wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
I respeckt Zoe niggas But im just sayin im livin in da poorest CKity in the US so even if i was white my CKity still harder den yours, but im 75% black so i am part white
You can look at your white hands and see you have no bruises on the knuckles .
Nigga and I say that loosely . You are not even 25% African . Bet your hair straight as a board .
So you stay in broke city you still have white advantages his black ass never will .

A111ElineBlood
fresh meat

Post by A111ElineBlood » April 12th, 2014, 6:42 pm

K-DAWG wrote:
A111ElineBlood wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
A111ElineBlood wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
Nigga and I say that loosely . You are not even 25% African . Bet your hair straight as a board .
So you stay in broke city you still have white advantages his black ass never will .
inkorrekt i got kicked outta sckhool while yall prolly stayed and Been Bangin wit my set since i was 11, aint no bruises on my right hand kuz im a lefty aswell so yall mad and i have an afro.

Realspit
og
og
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Post by Realspit » April 12th, 2014, 6:42 pm

:lol: y'all niggas cold.

oog
oog

Post by » April 12th, 2014, 6:52 pm

A111ElineBlood wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
A111ElineBlood wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
A111ElineBlood wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
inkorrekt i got kicked outta sckhool while yall prolly stayed and Been Bangin wit my set since i was 11, aint no bruises on my right hand kuz im a lefty aswell so yall mad and i have an afro.
Okay whitey I believe :facepalm: What you got that ? That Boy Meets World Fro ?
Topanga your woman ?

A111ElineBlood
fresh meat

Post by A111ElineBlood » April 12th, 2014, 6:56 pm

K-DAWG wrote:
A111ElineBlood wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
A111ElineBlood wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
A111ElineBlood wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
Topanga your woman ?
Nigga you live in texas talm Bout some white ppl shit, go getckha tobacko rollin ass back to da plantation, idek wtf you talm Bout wit da fro shit bro, if i knew how to post a pikture on here id post my facke for yall bitckh niggas

Realspit
og
og
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Post by Realspit » April 12th, 2014, 6:57 pm

He lil Bobby's brotha

oog
oog

Post by » April 12th, 2014, 6:59 pm

A111ElineBlood wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
A111ElineBlood wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
A111ElineBlood wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
A111ElineBlood wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
Topanga your woman ?
Nigga you live in texas talm Bout some white ppl shit, go getckha tobacko rollin ass back to da plantation, idek wtf you talm Bout wit da fro shit bro, if i knew how to post a pikture on here id post my facke for yall bitckh niggas
You obviously don't know Houston no rednecks here . You can post your Avatar but not a pic :wtf:
Stop it five wannabe .

A111ElineBlood
fresh meat

Post by A111ElineBlood » April 12th, 2014, 7:02 pm

K-DAWG wrote:
A111ElineBlood wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
A111ElineBlood wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
A111ElineBlood wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
A111ElineBlood wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
Topanga your woman ?
You obviously don't know Houston no rednecks here . You can post your Avatar but not a pic :wtf:
Stop it five wannabe .
nigga ya Avatar some fat ass nigga on a album kover, who i kud prolly murder. You a bitckh ass nigga who from a ckity where dey play BaseBall and rap like Trae Da Truth or lil keke who Both fell off kuz dey ass

oog
oog

Post by » April 12th, 2014, 7:10 pm

You slow huh lil red riding hood ? Everybody on my Avatar dead . I know you ain't talking ass when nobody from Jersey even on . Who was ya'll last rapper selling ? Redman ? Can't compare my city to your busted ass state you'll lose but back to you ethnicity . Which parent of yours supposedly black ?

A111ElineBlood
fresh meat

Post by A111ElineBlood » April 12th, 2014, 7:13 pm

K-DAWG wrote:You slow huh lil red riding hood ? Everybody on my Avatar dead . I know you ain't talking ass when nobody from Jersey even on . Who was ya'll last rapper selling ? Redman ? Can't compare my city to your busted ass state you'll lose but back to you ethnicity . Which parent of yours supposedly black ?
My dad was Somalian and German my mom was Jamaican, also Joe Budden on Jay Z went to Trenton High so he Jersey but dont admit it and CARDIAK from willingboro so go fuck yaself hoe and RIP to ya homies kuz i aint that disrespektful

oog
oog

Post by » April 12th, 2014, 7:18 pm

A111ElineBlood wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:You slow huh lil red riding hood ? Everybody on my Avatar dead . I know you ain't talking ass when nobody from Jersey even on . Who was ya'll last rapper selling ? Redman ? Can't compare my city to your busted ass state you'll lose but back to you ethnicity . Which parent of yours supposedly black ?
My dad was Somalian and German my mom was Jamaican, also Joe Budden on Jay Z went to Trenton High so he Jersey but dont admit it and CARDIAK from willingboro so go fuck yaself hoe and RIP to ya homies kuz i aint that disrespektful
Respect you not dissing the dead but Jay-Z :discust:
Your T-lady had to be white Jamaican for you to be that white you look like you got Impetigo .

A111ElineBlood
fresh meat

Post by A111ElineBlood » April 12th, 2014, 7:21 pm

K-DAWG wrote:
A111ElineBlood wrote:
Respect you not dissing the dead but Jay-Z :discust:
Your T-lady had to be white Jamaican for you to be that white you look like you got Impetigo .
Im not that white, just a black and white image. And ofkourse, i aint never goun disrespekt no dead man or woman, im just tan af, often mistooken for a hispanik

A111ElineBlood
fresh meat

Post by A111ElineBlood » April 12th, 2014, 7:22 pm

Also yes Jay Z graduated from Trenton High in Triton Kounty

oog
oog

Post by » April 12th, 2014, 7:25 pm

Hold up Jay-Z didn't graduate and you extra with them K's :lol:

A111ElineBlood
fresh meat

Post by A111ElineBlood » April 12th, 2014, 7:37 pm

K-DAWG wrote:Hold up Jay-Z didn't graduate and you extra with them K's :lol:
Yeah he did you fool kdfu look it up and the K's is bekause fuck C'sX

oog
oog

Post by » April 12th, 2014, 7:42 pm

Shawn Carter is originally from Marcy Houses, a housing project in the Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York.[20] He and his three siblings were raised by their mother, Gloria Carter, after their father abandoned the family. He claims in his lyrics that in 1982, at the age of 12, he shot his older brother in the shoulder for stealing his jewelry.[21][22] Carter attended Eli Whitney High School in Brooklyn, along with future rapper AZ, until it was closed down. After that he attended George Westinghouse Career and Technical Education High School in Downtown Brooklyn, with fellow future rappers The Notorious B.I.G. and Busta Rhymes, and Trenton Central High School in Trenton, New Jersey, but did not graduate.[23] In his music he refers to having been involved in selling crack cocaine.[22] He has also said he had been shot at three times during this time in his life.[21]

According to his mother, Carter used to wake his siblings up at night banging out drum patterns on the kitchen table. Eventually, she bought him a boom box for his birthday, sparking his interest in music. He began freestyling, writing lyrics, and followed the music of many artists popular at the time.[24] In his neighborhood, Carter was known as "Jazzy", a nickname that eventually developed into his showbiz/stage name, "Jay-Z". The moniker is also an homage to his musical mentor, Jaz-O, as well as to the J/Z subway services that have a stop at Marcy Avenue in Brooklyn.[20] On 18 July 2013, he announced he was dropping the hyphen, and prefers to be known as Jay Z.[2][3]
Sorry he from New York and didn't Graduate :lol:

A111ElineBlood
fresh meat

Post by A111ElineBlood » April 12th, 2014, 7:45 pm

K-DAWG wrote:Shawn Carter is originally from Marcy Houses, a housing project in the Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York.[20] He and his three siblings were raised by their mother, Gloria Carter, after their father abandoned the family. He claims in his lyrics that in 1982, at the age of 12, he shot his older brother in the shoulder for stealing his jewelry.[21][22] Carter attended Eli Whitney High School in Brooklyn, along with future rapper AZ, until it was closed down. After that he attended George Westinghouse Career and Technical Education High School in Downtown Brooklyn, with fellow future rappers The Notorious B.I.G. and Busta Rhymes, and Trenton Central High School in Trenton, New Jersey, but did not graduate.[23] In his music he refers to having been involved in selling crack cocaine.[22] He has also said he had been shot at three times during this time in his life.[21]

According to his mother, Carter used to wake his siblings up at night banging out drum patterns on the kitchen table. Eventually, she bought him a boom box for his birthday, sparking his interest in music. He began freestyling, writing lyrics, and followed the music of many artists popular at the time.[24] In his neighborhood, Carter was known as "Jazzy", a nickname that eventually developed into his showbiz/stage name, "Jay-Z". The moniker is also an homage to his musical mentor, Jaz-O, as well as to the J/Z subway services that have a stop at Marcy Avenue in Brooklyn.[20] On 18 July 2013, he announced he was dropping the hyphen, and prefers to be known as Jay Z.[2][3]
Sorry he from New York and didn't Graduate :lol:
true my Bro was wrong then, i aint too proud to say i was wrong, still we got Cardiak and Joe Budden doin aight plus the SNJ rappers killin shit

Zoediak1804
prince
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » April 12th, 2014, 8:03 pm

A111ElineBlood wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
A111ElineBlood wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
wtf does your city bein poor gotta do wit it bein more hard den mine, sorry if i dont live in a fukkin box nigga. we dont rep cities in FL only counties, and im from da 5SixAce nigga its Choppa Season out here nigga.

Zoediak1804
prince
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » April 12th, 2014, 8:04 pm

A111ElineBlood wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
A111ElineBlood wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
A111ElineBlood wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: u didnt got say it like dat

Zoediak1804
prince
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » April 12th, 2014, 8:05 pm

K-DAWG wrote:
A111ElineBlood wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
A111ElineBlood wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
A111ElineBlood wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
Topanga your woman ?
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: nigga stay roastin

A111ElineBlood
fresh meat

Post by A111ElineBlood » April 12th, 2014, 8:05 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:
A111ElineBlood wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
A111ElineBlood wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
wtf does your city bein poor gotta do wit it bein more hard den mine, sorry if i dont live in a fukkin box nigga. we dont rep cities in FL only counties, and im from da 5SixAce nigga its Choppa Season out here nigga.
im sure bruh kdfu, FL overrated, little haiti go hard doe

Zoediak1804
prince
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » April 12th, 2014, 8:12 pm

Florida > Jersey, only places u got is trenton n newark. everythang else fukk it

A111ElineBlood
fresh meat

Post by A111ElineBlood » April 12th, 2014, 8:13 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:Florida > Jersey, only places u got is trenton n newark. everythang else fukk it
Forgot E Orange, CMD, and Burlington City