niggas dont be talkin bout the 80s

superior
superior
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 51st

Re: niggas dont be talkin bout the 80s

Postby G Mac » April 4th, 2014, 2:25 pm

I was shawty i just wanted to know what went on before i jumped down.that the issue now ,niggas rockin wit shit they know nun about so they gadin right now n cpl hours later they loyal to the shit.new niggas be scare as hell around the same mob they claim outside they land cause dissin everything even theyselves.y not be yourself n getdown when its time.Coward shit

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: paper city

Re: niggas dont be talkin bout the 80s

Postby hiighassniigga » April 4th, 2014, 7:55 pm

StillOn1 wrote:I was shawty i just wanted to know what went on before i jumped down.that the issue now ,niggas rockin wit shit they know nun about so they gadin right now n cpl hours later they loyal to the shit.new niggas be scare as hell around the same mob they claim outside they land cause dissin everything even theyselves.y not be yourself n getdown when its time.Coward shit

thas the shit im talmbout

niggas think that shit cool, see another clique gettin into it wit the mob so they feel like they can do that shit wit they nation, thinkin thas the new way to operate

im talkin more den jus personally shit to like nlmb wit that die 5 shit thas a no go niggas aint goin dippin no 5s round me, if niggas got sum shit wit another nigga tho personal problems thas them i aint finna step in between but once niggas try to make it against the hol nation fuck that

Previous

Return to Midwest