MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

User avatar
King Lord
major
major
Posts: 575
Joined: March 16th, 2014, 4:47 am

MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by King Lord » April 2nd, 2014, 7:58 pm

Somebody proly already asked this question before but to all my brothers under that Almighty TOP HAT! Who y'all think in order is the most vicious/improper/cool/righteous sets of the AVLN!? :ohhh:

User avatar
King Lord
major
major
Posts: 575
Joined: March 16th, 2014, 4:47 am

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by King Lord » April 2nd, 2014, 8:03 pm

Or I guess u can say the "weakest" as well... But ain't nobody weak in my nation only brothers who lost their way! On the fin!

User avatar
King Lord
major
major
Posts: 575
Joined: March 16th, 2014, 4:47 am

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by King Lord » April 2nd, 2014, 9:15 pm

Fuck it I'll kick it off since y'all niggas scared or sun shit! Lookin but ain't nobody talk in...

Coolest hands down
Ci's cvl Dubs and takers

Improper hands down
Solid T 4ch Uvl

Most righteous hands down
Cvl Ci's

Most vicious hands down
Ci's 64 Cvl

Most weakest hands down
4ch all factions

The reason I say weak is Cuz they don't claim their true bloodline which is 22 12
And I don't mean weak as bein soft I mean weak as they lost their way! On the fin! All is well! :tiphat: :ohhh:

SolidFoe
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1262
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:07 pm

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by SolidFoe » April 3rd, 2014, 10:37 am

Hush you speaking on shit you dont know

East$ide $lim
captain
captain
Posts: 450
Joined: July 4th, 2012, 11:21 am

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by East$ide $lim » April 3rd, 2014, 12:42 pm

King Lord wrote:Fuck it I'll kick it off since y'all niggas scared or sun shit! Lookin but ain't nobody talk in...

Coolest hands down
Ci's cvl Dubs and takers

Improper hands down
Solid T 4ch Uvl

Most righteous hands down
Cvl Ci's

Most vicious hands down
Ci's 64 Cvl

Most weakest hands down
4ch all factions

The reason I say weak is Cuz they don't claim their true bloodline which is 22 12
And I don't mean weak as bein soft I mean weak as they lost their way! On the fin! All is well! :tiphat: :ohhh:
Shit i heard them 4's gets down bruh :foh:

User avatar
SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!!
underboss
underboss
Posts: 973
Joined: December 16th, 2009, 3:46 pm

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! » April 3rd, 2014, 12:52 pm

:facepalm:

User avatar
King Lord
major
major
Posts: 575
Joined: March 16th, 2014, 4:47 am

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by King Lord » April 3rd, 2014, 1:23 pm

East$ide $lim wrote:
King Lord wrote:Fuck it I'll kick it off since y'all niggas scared or sun shit! Lookin but ain't nobody talk in...

Coolest hands down
Ci's cvl Dubs and takers

Improper hands down
Solid T 4ch Uvl

Most righteous hands down
Cvl Ci's

Most vicious hands down
Ci's 64 Cvl

Most weakest hands down
4ch all factions

The reason I say weak is Cuz they don't claim their true bloodline which is 22 12
And I don't mean weak as bein soft I mean weak as they lost their way! On the fin! All is well! :tiphat: :ohhh
Shit i heard them 4's gets down bruh :foh:
Yea I ain't say in they don't I'm jus say in every 4 I got in tune wit they never claimed vl under no circumstance wen obviously that's they origin that's like button the hand that fed em and that makes them Mary's weak in my book.... all is well though... salute to them los snypaz ray rays!

User avatar
King Lord
major
major
Posts: 575
Joined: March 16th, 2014, 4:47 am

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by King Lord » April 3rd, 2014, 1:32 pm

SolidFoe wrote:Hush you speaking on shit you dont know
Boy... you betta check yo body foe wen u draw in wit me! U tell lil kids to "hush" not righteous representatives! Now if u feel the words I speak is improper u speak yo peace and leave it as that! Now u leave this thread and come back in wen u feel like u got an acceptable opinion! All is well though! :tiphat:

User avatar
King Lord
major
major
Posts: 575
Joined: March 16th, 2014, 4:47 am

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by King Lord » April 3rd, 2014, 2:01 pm

King Lord wrote:
East$ide $lim wrote:
King Lord wrote:Fuck it I'll kick it off since y'all niggas scared or sun shit! Lookin but ain't nobody talk in...

Coolest hands down
Ci's cvl Dubs and takers

Improper hands down
Solid T 4ch Uvl

Most righteous hands down
Cvl Ci's

Most vicious hands down
Ci's 64 Cvl

Most weakest hands down
4ch all factions

The reason I say weak is Cuz they don't claim their true bloodline which is 22 12
And I don't mean weak as bein soft I mean weak as they lost their way! On the fin! All is well! :tiphat: :ohhh
Shit i heard them 4's gets down bruh :foh:
Yea I ain't say in they don't I'm jus say in every 4 I got in tune wit they never claimed vl under no circumstance wen obviously that's they origin that's like button the hand that fed em and that makes them Mary's weak in my book.... all is well though... salute to them los snypaz ray rays!
Typos *bittin* *margs*

G Mac
superior
superior
Posts: 3540
Joined: February 28th, 2012, 4:00 pm

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by G Mac » April 3rd, 2014, 2:07 pm

Ima G n i know the foes the reason lords make noise besides travs n mafias.so why not do they own thing.niggas aint holdin hands out here square ass boi :approve:

User avatar
King Lord
major
major
Posts: 575
Joined: March 16th, 2014, 4:47 am

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by King Lord » April 3rd, 2014, 2:47 pm

StillOn1 wrote:Ima G n i know the foes the reason lords make noise besides travs n mafias.so why not do they own thing.niggas aint holdin hands out here square ass boi :approve:
Aghit a couple of things here! First who the fuck left the door open and gave this glazer fuckin permission to speak his mind!? :2cents: second niggas should b tryna hold each other down its called lord unity! U no nothing about nation politics ! So stay the fuck out ta nation businesses! I gotta short fuse for u brick ass niggas! Another IGD BRICK gotta topic go in on next door go Jeff wit that nigga! Its VLN over here goofy on the fin! :tiphat:

SolidFoe
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1262
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:07 pm

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by SolidFoe » April 3rd, 2014, 7:04 pm

I'm out of body who gon put me back in it? Not no internet nigga. Ain't no "righteous" Lord who really in tune saying no shit like you saying without provocation. Especially a nigga say Ts and 4s out of order fuck on with that bullshit

User avatar
ChiTownKrazy
general
general
Posts: 739
Joined: June 16th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by ChiTownKrazy » April 3rd, 2014, 7:13 pm

Fuck is this guys problem? :facepalm:

User avatar
King Lord
major
major
Posts: 575
Joined: March 16th, 2014, 4:47 am

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by King Lord » April 3rd, 2014, 7:21 pm

SolidFoe wrote:I'm out of body who gon put me back in it? Not no internet nigga. Ain't no "righteous" Lord who really in tune saying no shit like you saying without provocation. Especially a nigga say Ts and 4s out of order fuck on with that bullshit
Nigga I'm jus statin my MF opinion! And my encounters wit different sets nigga! That's wat this thread was made for to hear what other margs had to say nigga! Like I said nigga say yo peace or move around talkin hella reckless nigga I came in peace and love! And that's how I'm leavin! And I ain't no internet nigga check the location boy... 1100... :tiphat: on the fin...

User avatar
King Lord
major
major
Posts: 575
Joined: March 16th, 2014, 4:47 am

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by King Lord » April 3rd, 2014, 7:24 pm

ChiTownKrazy wrote:Fuck is this guys problem? :facepalm:
Fuck is yo prolem MF? :smh:

User avatar
Almighty12
soldier
soldier
Posts: 224
Joined: March 5th, 2014, 10:29 am

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by Almighty12 » April 3rd, 2014, 9:54 pm

Yall niggas trippen :lol:

User avatar
King Lord
major
major
Posts: 575
Joined: March 16th, 2014, 4:47 am

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by King Lord » April 3rd, 2014, 10:21 pm

I'm jus speak in my mind Ci I jus wanted to get fellow brothers opinion but these nigga is improper I can see how they type on the fin! I told y'all I came in peace and instantly y'all came in transgression! Fake Tough Tony ass nigga! All is well though! :tiphat:

G Mac
superior
superior
Posts: 3540
Joined: February 28th, 2012, 4:00 pm

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by G Mac » April 3rd, 2014, 10:54 pm

Gooftroop u a lame n a half fo askin sum square shit .yo suckaduck ass aint in the fields wit this type of convo so go sit n stfu.real mufuckas checkin to better while u tryin to join a book club to gossip like a tramp.fuckouttahere

User avatar
King Lord
major
major
Posts: 575
Joined: March 16th, 2014, 4:47 am

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by King Lord » April 3rd, 2014, 11:32 pm

StillOn1 wrote:Gooftroop u a lame n a half fo askin sum square shit .yo suckaduck ass aint in the fields wit this type of convo so go sit n stfu.real mufuckas checkin to better while u tryin to join a book club to gossip like a tramp.fuckouttahere
Bitch shut yo lame ass up pussy! On the fin I can tell how u walked in the door u want no problems wit me goof ass nigga! Like I mf said state yo opinion or move yo fake puuss ass round clown! Cuz that net beef in is nowhere in my DNA! I'm all bout action nigga! Now get chyo bitch made ass off my post mark ass nigga!

hiighassniigga
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1664
Joined: May 14th, 2013, 11:14 am

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by hiighassniigga » April 4th, 2014, 11:32 am

SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! wrote::facepalm:
:lol:

Finball rollin
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1075
Joined: November 15th, 2013, 3:21 pm

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by Finball rollin » April 4th, 2014, 12:39 pm

Well all my brothers play they part in the multitude…so..all is well to all branches of the golden tree…Lah Via Va Va Illilaha Halaliil. :bow:

G Mac
superior
superior
Posts: 3540
Joined: February 28th, 2012, 4:00 pm

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by G Mac » April 4th, 2014, 12:54 pm

Pay this wendy williams nigga no mind,he made a thread to discredit niggas from avln,no matter what branch his slut ass shouldve been lordin fully.askin niggas who they like like a bitch.fuck yo dead homies n u lame o

hiighassniigga
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1664
Joined: May 14th, 2013, 11:14 am

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by hiighassniigga » April 4th, 2014, 12:56 pm

aint neither one of them niggas real vice lords

Finball rollin
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1075
Joined: November 15th, 2013, 3:21 pm

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by Finball rollin » April 4th, 2014, 1:00 pm

^ Who you talking about bro?

hiighassniigga
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1664
Joined: May 14th, 2013, 11:14 am

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by hiighassniigga » April 4th, 2014, 1:02 pm

you and that king lord nigga

n if yall is

yall goofiez

Post Reply