MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

underboss
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 22x12 Black and Gold

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Postby Finball rollin » April 13th, 2014, 11:51 am

Imperial Insane !!!!....DUB LUV....99 Double up

superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Postby Greenghost2212 » April 15th, 2014, 12:34 pm

Wild 100s Chris wrote:hooks is irrelevant :cmon: no thread should be created 4 dem niggad :cmon:

which hook faction is more irrelevant ii or ci :whaat: now dats a thread

WHO THE FUCK WAS TALKIN TO YO LIL ASS FUCK ON LAME LOL

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » April 15th, 2014, 12:39 pm

Wild 100s Chris wrote:
SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:hooks is irrelevant :cmon: no thread should be created 4 dem niggad :cmon:

which hook faction is more irrelevant ii or ci :whaat: now dats a thread

They just killed 2 gds ova here from out south niggas had on black and blue hats cocked they wanted to die :lol: got off that blue line unknowns let them niggas have it :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

link :cmon:

LEGEND OF ZELDA BOOT ASS FUCK YO LINK CLOWN THAT BROTHER AIN'T LYIN :smh: :discust:

soldier
soldier
Affiliation: 3-9-22-12 ,free the my niggas, rip to the guyz

Postby Almighty12 » April 15th, 2014, 2:46 pm

Chris a internet g he aint in the streets

boss
boss
Affiliation: ALMIGHTY

Postby day1unity » April 16th, 2014, 10:55 am

Palms up to the whole body.. Mel ain't seen you posting on here Lord, maybe you have been, either way glad to see you're well.. I hope ALL my bros is truly well.. UNITY, LOVE, and STRENGTH be my demonstration..LAST NAME FIRST, ALMIGHTY

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » April 19th, 2014, 10:26 pm

PALMS UP LORD.

major
major
Affiliation: MIGHTY MIGHTY

Postby King Lord » April 20th, 2014, 1:17 am

King Lord wrote:
4CH wrote:Niggas always got something sideways to say about foes ONLINE but in the streets its a different story. :ohhh:

TVL into it with UVL in some areas.

(Cicero & Washington) MIVLs into it with UVLZ from K-Town and I know cause I'm actually out here.

CVLS all on Facebook Dropping 4CH but on our end CVLS and 4CH riding together (C-4)

The older Mafias on Austin end of north avenue get along with 4CH so cut that bullshit out.

Only Foes and Mafias that are really into it is mothafuckas still in high school fighting over some shit they never had nothing to do with in the first damn place.

Undertaker Vice Lords had plenty wars with Mafia Insanes so who the fuck righteous?

My homie is a 5 star U.E for the CIVLS I'm way younger than him(26 years old) and that brother respect me and my nation told me I was cut from a different cloth.

Many of my cousins and most of my uncles are MIVLS and the love me to death.

I know plenty MIVLS from the M20 I can go on Monitor, Mayfield anywhere in the 20 at any given time with out any problems.

My Cousin a 3 star U.E for the Foes most of his best friends are IIVL and we kick it hard than a mothafucka so cut that bullshit out.

I got relatives that are original TVLs all love.

My cousin baby daddy a UVL related to cold-hard from crucial conflict and everything we kick the fucking bobo's damn near every day.

I know Hard Head UVLS them cats was fucking with me when I was a teenager all love.

Gone with all that bullshit about foes being improper, unrighteous or what have you because if that was the cause I would've been caught up in plenty jams.

I can go on huron & avers right now TVLs know me by my fucking government name just rode through yesterday 04-09-2014 they like yo what up Lil____ not to mention my half brother and his family called it for the TVLs on that end.

For the record 4Corner Hustlers are Vice Lords and all 4Corner Hustlers are aware of that so cut the bullshit out........

Foes ain't improper? Draw wit that nigga "TWENTY 74" HE'LL let u know how improper y'all nigga really is! The nigga solo called Angelo crazy but screamin "die 5!" :cmon: type shit? The only supposedly lo 4 "VL" I ever hear of to conduct himself in such a manner! But y'all righteous? FOH boy! And I already know its mo 4 out there wit the same mentality! I den seen it wit my own two! Y'all nigga need ta gone head drop the vls flag and EBK that shit Joe ON THE FIN! :tiphat: And what Ci glove u know?

You just named all niggas on the hood up have you met foes out here or u just reading up on the hood up and makin assumptions? And this comin from a Tall T

Boy I'm in tune wit 4's all up and down div from north ave to Augusta. What is u sayin?

major
major

Postby King Lord » April 20th, 2014, 1:27 am

4CH wrote:
King Lord wrote:
4CH wrote:Niggas always got something sideways to say about foes ONLINE but in the streets its a different story. :ohhh:

TVL into it with UVL in some areas.

(Cicero & Washington) MIVLs into it with UVLZ from K-Town and I know cause I'm actually out here.

CVLS all on Facebook Dropping 4CH but on our end CVLS and 4CH riding together (C-4)

The older Mafias on Austin end of north avenue get along with 4CH so cut that bullshit out.

Only Foes and Mafias that are really into it is mothafuckas still in high school fighting over some shit they never had nothing to do with in the first damn place.

Undertaker Vice Lords had plenty wars with Mafia Insanes so who the fuck righteous?

My homie is a 5 star U.E for the CIVLS I'm way younger than him(26 years old) and that brother respect me and my nation told me I was cut from a different cloth.

Many of my cousins and most of my uncles are MIVLS and the love me to death.

I know plenty MIVLS from the M20 I can go on Monitor, Mayfield anywhere in the 20 at any given time with out any problems.

My Cousin a 3 star U.E for the Foes most of his best friends are IIVL and we kick it hard than a mothafucka so cut that bullshit out.

I got relatives that are original TVLs all love.

My cousin baby daddy a UVL related to cold-hard from crucial conflict and everything we kick the fucking bobo's damn near every day.

I know Hard Head UVLS them cats was fucking with me when I was a teenager all love.

Gone with all that bullshit about foes being improper, unrighteous or what have you because if that was the cause I would've been caught up in plenty jams.

I can go on huron & avers right now TVLs know me by my fucking government name just rode through yesterday 04-09-2014 they like yo what up Lil____ not to mention my half brother and his family called it for the TVLs on that end.

For the record 4Corner Hustlers are Vice Lords and all 4Corner Hustlers are aware of that so cut the bullshit out........

Foes ain't improper? Draw wit that nigga "TWENTY 74" HE'LL let u know how improper y'all nigga really is! The nigga solo called Angelo crazy but screamin "die 5!" :cmon: type shit? The only supposedly lo 4 "VL" I ever hear of to conduct himself in such a manner! But y'all righteous? FOH boy! And I already know its mo 4 out there wit the same mentality! I den seen it wit my own two! Y'all nigga need ta gone head drop the vls flag and EBK that shit Joe ON THE FIN! :tiphat: And what Ci glove u know?

You just named all niggas on the hood up have you met foes out here or u just reading up on the hood up and makin assumptions? And this comin from a Tall T
Fuck that nigga Trav he a non-factor I can't believe I just wasted my time on this nigga I'm bout to go jump in my car something this nigga apparently don't have and get out here something this nigga apparently don't do. That's probably the same nigga arguing with every other muhfucka all over this muhfuckin site who the fuck call their self king lord that shit don't even sound right. King lord gtfoh pussy. Trav you from sacramento right I remember hollering at you a long time ago?

Boy! Quit sound in like u fuckin butt hurt u lame ass nigga! And if I ain't wit the shit y y'all jus get rid of y'all supreme Cuz he was fin ball Rollin too hard and wasn't on that black diamond shit!? Look! Y'all mf jus keep that weak ass love hate kill take pressed in y'all mind and drop our golden 5 points to righteous rep! *peace and love*

sergeant
sergeant
Affiliation: No Friends

Postby DOUGLASPARKK » April 20th, 2014, 7:22 am

My cousin was a IIVL. On my mama you guys is dirty. Maybe even surpassing the Gz on in house fuckery.

associate
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby irving2 » April 20th, 2014, 8:36 am

i think this wild100 nigga is feds yall..

boss
boss
Affiliation: ALMIGHTY

Postby day1unity » April 20th, 2014, 2:43 pm

DOUGLASPARKK wrote:My cousin was a IIVL. On my mama you guys is dirty. Maybe even surpassing the Gz on in house fuckery.

:killself: hoe

major
major

Postby King Lord » April 20th, 2014, 11:27 pm

:lmao:
day1unity wrote:
DOUGLASPARKK wrote:My cousin was a IIVL. On my mama you guys is dirty. Maybe even surpassing the Gz on in house fuckery.

:killself: hoe

:lmao: :tiphat:

sergeant
sergeant

Postby DOUGLASPARKK » April 21st, 2014, 10:42 pm

Modern day Lordism means internet flipping whole squads from one branch to another while screaming last name first.

Corny ass nikkas!!!

major
major

Postby King Lord » April 21st, 2014, 11:03 pm

DOUGLASPARKK wrote:Modern day Lordism means internet flipping whole squads from one branch to another while screaming last name first.

Corny ass nikkas!!!

Lords try and take over other branches that have smaller numbers like them 64's tried to to do wit us Ci's... But where is this animosity coming from? What is your method of madness? :wtf:

sergeant
sergeant

Postby DOUGLASPARKK » April 21st, 2014, 11:18 pm

Animosity comes from the fact that they poison Whites and Latinos with dope up North of the park. In all honesty beside my cousin who now a neutron with kids / fam the only Lords I ever been around is them up on Mozart.

boss
boss
Affiliation: black people

Postby ... » April 22nd, 2014, 7:00 am

:ohhh: lmaooooooo

soldier
soldier
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby 5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 » February 6th, 2015, 7:07 pm

TWENTY74 wrote::ohhh: so Queen lord all yo beef didn't start bkuz a real westside 4oe chumped yo ass off on dis page :lmao: T's,C's & 4's. outside of 5th city & 64's ..errbody else meet the sig hoe :ohhh: & dats forreal hoe, u couldn't fuck with me if yo had a brazil hoe :dance: freestyle Friday edition :lol: :killself:

ALL IS WELL to my fellow brethren on this devine day! May the Elohim walk with us all as we travel solemnly down this golden path! May he bless us and strengthen us all! Amen! Undying love brothers! :tiphat:

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » February 6th, 2015, 9:47 pm

A.I.W

soldier
soldier
Affiliation: Almighty

Postby moneymitch94 » February 15th, 2015, 2:54 pm

:whaat: :whaat: its alot of irrelevant shit going on in this thread.. twenty 74 need to sit his ass back on his couch wit his dirty busted ass house shoes . boy didnt you post a pic a while ago wit some etch em sketch em lookin ass walmart shoes? :discust: :whaat: im finna get to kookin yo ass , ol dusty pillow sleeping ass boy yo bed probably a fold out couch wit ya no lights or water havin ass. you look like you bathe in rain water wit ya sewage mouf , crayon teeth having ass. :whaat: im fina call the home for lost boys wit ya sped escaped the asylum lookin ass. where you said you from macon? boy yo ass not from macon yo ass from the ga sewage system wit ya shit breathe pissy teeth having ass. somebody get this niggah some clean bathing water. :whaat:

Previous

Return to Midwest