MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

superior
superior
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Roseland's LochNess

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Postby Wild 100s Chris » April 5th, 2014, 6:42 pm

1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:
Finball rollin wrote::lmao: this brick Chrisey.

any inspirational vice lord music :shrug:

die 5

underboss
underboss
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE

Postby Allinyourhood » April 5th, 2014, 7:16 pm

What's up to all my chi niggas...but on this subject,personally my mob as a latino finball mob me and my nation have dealt and hang around mafia insane vice lords and west side 4 corner hustlers and we have a great relationship on the grind but also on how we have mad love for the fin.and IMO them brothers with us Latinos have a great relationship the last 10 years and we have each others back in the world:...so basically them mafias and 4s are rightious and are loyal to the people alliance...Amor De Genre and All well Brothers.55555

superior
superior

Postby Wild 100s Chris » April 5th, 2014, 7:35 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:so u only posted dat c-murder song after i posted it on here n u listen to it huh , and heard him said them gds with uzi's in it now its a song u like all of an sudden :cmon: .....

been bumpin c since dem bout it bout it dayz :approve:

major
major
Affiliation: MIGHTY MIGHTY

Postby King Lord » April 5th, 2014, 7:43 pm

Finball rollin wrote:truly bro....lah via va va.

*LAH * pardon the typo dub... *MIGHTY * :tiphat:

major
major

Postby King Lord » April 5th, 2014, 7:45 pm

Wild 100s Chris wrote:Image

almighty :lol: :lol:

:killself:

major
major

Postby King Lord » April 5th, 2014, 7:48 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:What's up to all my chi niggas...but on this subject,personally my mob as a latino finball mob me and my nation have dealt and hang around mafia insane vice lords and west side 4 corner hustlers and we have a great relationship on the grind but also on how we have mad love for the fin.and IMO them brothers with us Latinos have a great relationship the last 10 years and we have each others back in the world:...so basically them mafias and 4s are rightious and are loyal to the people alliance...Amor De Genre and All well Brothers.55555

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion! But all is well though! KING LOVE! *ADR* :tiphat:

boss
boss
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Ancient » April 5th, 2014, 9:26 pm

@Allinyourhood. My personal experience has been mostly with C's. Like I've stated before, I have family that's U ' s and I demo's with every Fin. But the Conservatives is our dudes. Like I've also stated before we still have a couple original CVL from 2T's. On the Latin side outside of the Kings, only Latin Brothers we see are Counts. I'm guessing that's why most Latin Fin understand the Lord's better cause yall down the street or around the corner . Our decks be surrounded by Folks including Latin Folks.

underboss
underboss

Postby SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! » April 6th, 2014, 9:01 am

Foes really one of the most active bangin for the bros foes and Travs go crazy out west and it's plenty foes still claim lord or at least still honor VL niggas really ain't out here sayin shit like that Travs foes and maybe unknowns mafias only far west like MDubb or by Cicero by the Ci's and far and VL on a wide scale you find Travelers and Foes all ova the west side solids runnin. It right now for the Vicelords

SolidWorld

underboss
underboss

Postby SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! » April 6th, 2014, 9:05 am

Wild 100s Chris wrote:hooks is irrelevant :cmon: no thread should be created 4 dem niggad :cmon:

which hook faction is more irrelevant ii or ci :whaat: now dats a thread

They just killed 2 gds ova here from out south niggas had on black and blue hats cocked they wanted to die :lol: got off that blue line unknowns let them niggas have it :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

superior
superior

Postby Wild 100s Chris » April 6th, 2014, 10:17 am

SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:hooks is irrelevant :cmon: no thread should be created 4 dem niggad :cmon:

which hook faction is more irrelevant ii or ci :whaat: now dats a thread

They just killed 2 gds ova here from out south niggas had on black and blue hats cocked they wanted to die :lol: got off that blue line unknowns let them niggas have it :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

link :cmon:

underboss
underboss

Postby Allinyourhood » April 6th, 2014, 11:04 am

King Lord wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote:What's up to all my chi niggas...but on this subject,personally my mob as a latino finball mob me and my nation have dealt and hang around mafia insane vice lords and west side 4 corner hustlers and we have a great relationship on the grind but also on how we have mad love for the fin.and IMO them brothers with us Latinos have a great relationship the last 10 years and we have each others back in the world:...so basically them mafias and 4s are rightious and are loyal to the people alliance...Amor De Genre and All well Brothers.55555

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion! But all is well though! KING LOVE! *ADR* :tiphat:
hey brother sorry if I misunderstood you bro but I thought you were a vice lord and not a king...

underboss
underboss

Postby Allinyourhood » April 6th, 2014, 11:25 am

Ancient wrote:@Allinyourhood. My personal experience has been mostly with C's. Like I've stated before, I have family that's U ' s and I demo's with every Fin. But the Conservatives is our dudes. Like I've also stated before we still have a couple original CVL from 2T's. On the Latin side outside of the Kings, only Latin Brothers we see are Counts. I'm guessing that's why most Latin Fin understand the Lord's better cause yall down the street or around the corner . Our decks be surrounded by Folks including Latin Folks.

Yea I feel what saying brother, us finballs on the northwest side do have that good relationship with the Lords due to going to grammer and high school with them and as my nation we had a hood next to mafias and 4s in the Austin area on North ave and Latrobe plus about 5 other sets in that area in the 80s and early 90s before the hood changed from Latino to black so we was always hanging with them just like them insane unknowns were too.
The only south side fins we be talking with and have a great relationship with is them Latin counts because my nation came from them and they are our 1st cousins and the Almighty Saints but it is not as close as the Counts.
I've met Bpsn brothers from up north and they sum righteous fins and show mad love to a fellow fin but usually on the north side stones are right by the kings or just in they own hood .its a dam shame how things are with our people family on the Latino side with all the wars ...I sometimes would thing the Bpsn and AvLN would of somehow help squash all the fighting between Latin finballs.

boss
boss
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Ancient » April 6th, 2014, 1:53 pm

@Allinyourhood. The Kings are stuck in their ways. We just asked these mu fuckas to meet with Counts, and SVL and they was like "never, fuck them"! It's crazy cuz, like the Lawds hold that side we hold this one. I'm saying we know everybody and could get it squashed. Me and my older Generals was talking about this and to do it we would all end up in war with the Kings. The younger Maniacs, No Limit from 83, Apaches don't care. The older Brothers would never allow us to really have a war with the Kings. Bull, Gino, Jeff, and Baby was closer than I thought at first :shrug:

prospect
Affiliation: out here

Postby Chiraq Shooter » April 6th, 2014, 2:20 pm

Ancient was them Hoyne boys ivl righteous or nah...cuz 2c's wiped them out lmao titus block :discust:

major
major

Postby King Lord » April 10th, 2014, 3:56 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:
King Lord wrote:

hey brother sorry if I misunderstood you bro but I thought you were a vice lord and not a king...

Oh :facepalm: ! Thousand pardons brother I am VL... And I misinterpreted your post I thought you were ALK! Again all is well and pardon my ignorance! *1-3-9-22-12-14* *PEACE AND LOVE* :tiphat:

boss
boss
Affiliation: 22-12

Postby 4CH » April 10th, 2014, 4:24 pm

Niggas always got something sideways to say about foes ONLINE but in the streets its a different story. :ohhh:

TVL into it with UVL in some areas.

(Cicero & Washington) MIVLs into it with UVLZ from K-Town and I know cause I'm actually out here.

CVLS all on Facebook Dropping 4CH but on our end CVLS and 4CH riding together (C-4)

The older Mafias on Austin end of north avenue get along with 4CH so cut that bullshit out.

Only Foes and Mafias that are really into it is mothafuckas still in high school fighting over some shit they never had nothing to do with in the first damn place.

Undertaker Vice Lords had plenty wars with Mafia Insanes so who the fuck righteous?

My homie is a 5 star U.E for the CIVLS I'm way younger than him(26 years old) and that brother respect me and my nation told me I was cut from a different cloth.

Many of my cousins and most of my uncles are MIVLS and the love me to death.

I know plenty MIVLS from the M20 I can go on Monitor, Mayfield anywhere in the 20 at any given time with out any problems.

My Cousin a 3 star U.E for the Foes most of his best friends are IIVL and we kick it hard than a mothafucka so cut that bullshit out.

I got relatives that are original TVLs all love.

My cousin baby daddy a UVL related to cold-hard from crucial conflict and everything we kick the fucking bobo's damn near every day.

I know Hard Head UVLS them cats was fucking with me when I was a teenager all love.

Gone with all that bullshit about foes being improper, unrighteous or what have you because if that was the cause I would've been caught up in plenty jams.

I can go on huron & avers right now TVLs know me by my fucking government name just rode through yesterday 04-09-2014 they like yo what up Lil____ not to mention my half brother and his family called it for the TVLs on that end.

For the record 4Corner Hustlers are Vice Lords and all 4Corner Hustlers are aware of that so cut the bullshit out........

major
major

Postby King Lord » April 10th, 2014, 5:24 pm

4CH wrote:Niggas always got something sideways to say about foes ONLINE but in the streets its a different story. :ohhh:

(Cicero & Washington) MIVLs into it with UVLZ from K-Town and I know cause I'm actually out here.

CVLS all on Facebook Dropping 4CH but on our end CVLS and 4CH riding together (C-4)

The older Mafias on Austin end of north avenue get along with 4CH so cut that bullshit out.

Only Foes and Mafias that are really into it is mothafuckas still in high school fighting over some shit they never had nothing to do with in the first damn place.

Undertaker Vice Lords had plenty wars with Mafia Insanes so who the fuck righteous?

My homie is a 5 star U.E for the CIVLS I'm way younger than him(26 years old) and that brother respect me and my nation told me I was cut from a different cloth.

I know plenty MIVLS from the M20 I can go on Monitor, Mayfield anywhere in the 20 at any given time with out any problems.

My Cousin a 3 star U.E for the Foes most of his best friends are IIVL and we kick it hard than a mothafucka so cut that bullshit out.

My cousin baby daddy a UVL related to cold-hard from crucial conflict and everything we kick the fucking bobo's damn near every day.

I know Hard Head UVLS them cats was fucking with me when I was a teenager all love.

Gone with all that bullshit about foes being improper, unrighteous or what have you because if that was the cause I would've been caught up in plenty jams.

I can go on huron & avers right now TVLs know me by my fucking government name just rode through yesterday 04-09-2014 they like yo what up Lil____ not to mention my half brother and his family called it for the TVLs on that end.

For the record 4Corner Hustlers are Vice Lords and all 4Corner Hustlers are aware of that so cut the bullshit out........

Foes ain't improper? Draw wit that nigga "TWENTY 74" HE'LL let u know how improper y'all nigga really is! The nigga solo called Angelo crazy but screamin "die 5!" :cmon: type shit? The only supposedly lo 4 "VL" I ever hear of to conduct himself in such a manner! But y'all righteous? FOH boy! And I already know its mo 4 out there wit the same mentality! I den seen it wit my own two! Y'all nigga need ta gone head drop the vls flag and EBK that shit Joe ON THE FIN! :tiphat: And what Ci glove u know?

superior
superior

Postby Wild 100s Chris » April 10th, 2014, 5:47 pm

twenty is confused :2cents: he a 4chvlbs thats die 5

major
major

Postby King Lord » April 10th, 2014, 5:56 pm

Wild 100s Chris wrote:twenty is confused :2cents: he a 4chvlbs thats die 5

Ik that pussy nigga had ta b 2-19! All dem nigga bitch made! I seen a mf snatcha shoot another snatcha in tangys on division 5x over $5... them bs petty nigga... on Ci! :facepalm:

major
major

Postby King Lord » April 10th, 2014, 6:18 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:
King Lord wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:twenty is confused :2cents: he a 4chvlbs thats die 5

Ik that pussy nigga had ta b 2-19! All dem nigga bitch made! I seen a mf snatcha shoot another snatcha in tangys on division 5x over $5... them bs petty nigga... on Ci! :facepalm:

:facepalm: DUMB ASS NIGGA WRONG!! HE SAYIN 4CH BLACK SOUL YA'LL NIGGAS ON HERE HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OR CAN'T COMPREHEND SHIT ITS ASHAME :facepalm:

Bitch stfu? Whatever u is u need ta give me the address or the park where y'all have y'all g.o.a.l.s. @! Cuz either yo superior need a PHD! Or he need to beat chyo bitch ass nigga! On the fin nigga....

boss
boss

Postby 4CH » April 10th, 2014, 8:14 pm

King Lord wrote:
4CH wrote:Niggas always got something sideways to say about foes ONLINE but in the streets its a different story. :ohhh:

Foes ain't improper? Draw wit that nigga "TWENTY 74" HE'LL let u know how improper y'all nigga really is! The nigga solo called Angelo crazy but screamin "die 5!" :cmon: type shit? The only supposedly lo 4 "VL" I ever hear of to conduct himself in such a manner! But y'all righteous? FOH boy! And I already know its mo 4 out there wit the same mentality! I den seen it wit my own two! Y'all nigga need ta gone head drop the vls flag and EBK that shit Joe ON THE FIN! :tiphat: And what Ci glove u know?
First of all Im not about to go back and forth with a non nigga. Second of all I don't drop nobody name on no lame nigga/ police infested website 99.9% of you niggas is all talk. I don't give a fuck about no twenty 74 or no lo 4 VL nigga. Seem like you got your ass beat by foes or had yo life threatened you the only nigga only here flip flopping off at the mouth about 4 this 4 that if you some much of whatever kind of vice lord you false flagging why the fuck you constantly bringing up our fucking name and just because you ran into some niggas who don't know a lick about what's really going on don't mean every foe out there on the same page as those you ran into. Nigga stop it bring yo clwon ass around these stomping grounds you hating ass lil boy. I know for a mothafuckin fact you just mad at something that happened between you or some niggas who was possibly foes yo ass been on here ranting about foes damn near everyday get a life get some money its more important shit to do that get on the hood up and tell the world and the internet police how much hate you got for foes. Nigga go on a real foe block and pop off at the mouth and see what happen to yo ass. Niggas like you the reason why foes dont fuck with to many other niggas and so what nigga gds shoot gds stones shoot stones cvls shoot cvls nigga on the 4 this nigga from around the LOC cvl by chicago avenue had one of his shorties shoot a cvl from another area fuck outta here yo lame ass. Nigga mafias on my end be shootin at each L town against m dub and the L town mafias bodied one of their own guys like a year or two ago fuck you mean lame ass nigga. Yo ass mad over some clown ass shit get a fucking like goofy. You on here flexin because you know you will get yo shit pushed back out there on those streets lil nigga. Fuck you but this the last message I will post Im not giving yo bitch ass the time of the day fuck you but I had to treat yo dumb ass to let you know this aint that goofy. Bitch made ass nigga pull yo skirt down pussy if you so big and bad go take yo ass on any foe block and pop off at the mouth lil ass boy.

underboss
underboss

Postby SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! » April 10th, 2014, 8:19 pm

King Lord wrote:

You just named all niggas on the hood up have you met foes out here or u just reading up on the hood up and makin assumptions? And this comin from a Tall T

boss
boss

Postby 4CH » April 10th, 2014, 8:31 pm

King Lord wrote:

You just named all niggas on the hood up have you met foes out here or u just reading up on the hood up and makin assumptions? And this comin from a Tall T
Fuck that nigga Trav he a non-factor I can't believe I just wasted my time on this nigga I'm bout to go jump in my car something this nigga apparently don't have and get out here something this nigga apparently don't do. That's probably the same nigga arguing with every other muhfucka all over this muhfuckin site who the fuck call their self king lord that shit don't even sound right. King lord gtfoh pussy. Trav you from sacramento right I remember hollering at you a long time ago?

underboss
underboss

Postby Allinyourhood » April 10th, 2014, 9:00 pm

King Lord wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote:
King Lord wrote:

Oh :facepalm: ! Thousand pardons brother I am VL... And I misinterpreted your post I thought you were ALK! Again all is well and pardon my ignorance! *1-3-9-22-12-14* *PEACE AND LOVE* :tiphat:
don't trip my Brother...all is well
Me and the ILBO have mad love to the VLN and especially the 64s insane love bro
It would be nice for 1 day to meet a CI or a II to actually plug this insane fin family one day.
Amor De Insane my Brother...Evil side Insane LBO KBst

underboss
underboss

Postby SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! » April 11th, 2014, 11:32 am

4CH wrote:
King Lord wrote:

Fuck that nigga Trav he a non-factor I can't believe I just wasted my time on this nigga I'm bout to go jump in my car something this nigga apparently don't have and get out here something this nigga apparently don't do. That's probably the same nigga arguing with every other muhfucka all over this muhfuckin site who the fuck call their self king lord that shit don't even sound right. King lord gtfoh pussy. Trav you from sacramento right I remember hollering at you a long time ago?

Yea Sacramento and Fulton I be everywhere out west tho

PreviousNext

Return to Midwest