Loco Blood get yo fake ass in here im callin you out...

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Loco Blood get yo fake ass in here im callin you out...

Post by Allinyourhood » March 25th, 2014, 2:42 pm

You fake ass blood ...you still living in the past nigga.you still think I ts the 90s in uptown with your old ass still trying to keep the past alive....ain't no outlaw loco bloods in uptown and even Chicago...you claim argyle street when in fact them kings from Winthrop and Winona are just 2 blocks down from argyle st.
Also them stones was taxing ya back in the day and ya just went extinct.
Now here is a question to see if you are really still in uptown on argyle st. Or even in Chicago so here it goes if you answer this wrong or don't know then you ain't in the chi but probably in north Dakota.
What 2 Asian gangs are in both Chicago's china towns ...south side on German ave and north side on argyle street?
We all waiting :comeon:

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Re: Loco Blood get yo fake ass in here im callin you out...

Post by Allinyourhood » March 25th, 2014, 2:45 pm

German ave = cermak ave...typo

Hotsauce
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by Hotsauce » March 25th, 2014, 2:57 pm

Loco blood ain't gonna reply cause he know he aint got shit to say back. Loco bloods extinct.. they ain't out there no more.. matter of fact, my asian homie told me about how them chinese ppl be fuckin wit cambodians on up north. some funny shit lmfao!!

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » March 25th, 2014, 4:07 pm

Hotsauce wrote:Loco blood ain't gonna reply cause he know he aint got shit to say back. Loco bloods extinct.. they ain't out there no more.. matter of fact, my asian homie told me about how them chinese ppl be fuckin wit cambodians on up north. some funny shit lmfao!!
Exactly....and every time I see him posting , I'll just bust out this thread and your Asian homie is right on point....the Chinese in uptown be looking down at Cambodians and the Chinese gangs in Chicago's Chinatown be treating the shit out of Cambodians so how are these fake bloods busting out and claiming argyle street when in fact there are 2 other Chinese gangs there and the Latin kings are just 2 blocks north of argyle.

CIGSDN
soldier
soldier

Post by CIGSDN » March 25th, 2014, 4:19 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:German ave = cermak ave...typo
DAMN INSANE...YOU HAD ME TRIPPIN ON GERMAN STREET LOL. THERE CAN'T BE NO BLOODS IN THE CHI...THERE'S EVEN TALK ABOUT CRIPS ON THE SOUTHSIDE. AROUND 62ND. & LOOMIS. I MIEAN WHO FUCKIN KNOWS THOUGH.

REDRUM 91
general
general

Post by REDRUM 91 » March 25th, 2014, 4:31 pm

:cmon:

It's obvious dude is just a troll..the nigga popped up outta nowhere when somebody posted a news article about some loco bloods lol

LOCO BLOODS
captain
captain

Post by LOCO BLOODS » March 25th, 2014, 4:37 pm

OG NIGGAS TRYIN TO CALL ME OUT?

CHECK THIS SHIT OUT STRAIGHT FROM THE CHICAGO CRIME COMMISSION BOOK, AS REPORTED BY THE CHICAGO POLICE DEPARTMENT IN 2012

EVEN CHICAGO POLICE DEPARTMENT ADMITS CHICAGO HAS BLOODS IN DISTRICT 7 AND DISTRICT 24 IN THE CITY, PLUS THE BLOODS IS ACTIVE IN THE SUBURB OF EVANSTON

THATS JUST ONE PROOF OF BLOODS IN CHICAGO. IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE, I WILL PROCEED TO FLOOD THIS SHIT WITH ALL KINDS OF EVIDENCE AND PRROF OF BLOODS IN CHICAGO.

AND AS FAR AS US OLB'S GO WE STILL HERE, EVEN THO 90% OF OUR POPULATION GOT DEPORTED BACK TO CAMBODIA DUE TO GD'S, IGSD'S AND SGD'S SNITCHING ON US, WE STILL IN THE CITY AND BEEN HERE SINCE THE EARLY 90'S WE JUST HAD TO SWITCH OUR ROLL FROM CORNER BANGIN TO BEHIND THE SCENES BANGIN TO AVOID INS. AND CHINESE DONT DO SHIT TO US, STOP MAKING UP FAIRY TALES. WE GOT PLENTY CHINESE OLB'S IN CHINATOWN.

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » March 25th, 2014, 5:43 pm

LOCO BLOODS wrote:OG NIGGAS TRYIN TO CALL ME OUT?

CHECK THIS SHIT OUT STRAIGHT FROM THE CHICAGO CRIME COMMISSION BOOK, AS REPORTED BY THE CHICAGO POLICE DEPARTMENT IN 2012

EVEN CHICAGO POLICE DEPARTMENT ADMITS CHICAGO HAS BLOODS IN DISTRICT 7 AND DISTRICT 24 IN THE CITY, PLUS THE BLOODS IS ACTIVE IN THE SUBURB OF EVANSTON

THATS JUST ONE PROOF OF BLOODS IN CHICAGO. IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE, I WILL PROCEED TO FLOOD THIS SHIT WITH ALL KINDS OF EVIDENCE AND PRROF OF BLOODS IN CHICAGO.

AND AS FAR AS US OLB'S GO WE STILL HERE, EVEN THO 90% OF OUR POPULATION GOT DEPORTED BACK TO CAMBODIA DUE TO GD'S, IGSD'S AND SGD'S SNITCHING ON US, WE STILL IN THE CITY AND BEEN HERE SINCE THE EARLY 90'S WE JUST HAD TO SWITCH OUR ROLL FROM CORNER BANGIN TO BEHIND THE SCENES BANGIN TO AVOID INS. AND CHINESE DONT DO SHIT TO US, STOP MAKING UP FAIRY TALES. WE GOT PLENTY CHINESE OLB'S IN CHINATOWN.
OK so obviously you can't read cause I ain't never said on this thread anything about the belizean bloods ...I asked you about loco bloods and you haven't answered my question yet about which 2 Asian gangs in Chicago are in both china towns ...south side and north side...so stop your bullshit and answer the question since you are on argyle street and should know the answer cause I definitely know the answer.

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » March 25th, 2014, 7:21 pm

LOL! Dude's probably researching like a mf'er right now. HAHAHA!!!

Let's time him.

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » March 25th, 2014, 7:44 pm

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:LOL! Dude's probably researching like a mf'er right now. HAHAHA!!!

Let's time him.
:whaat: hey 40oz did you see how he avoided the main question on my tread and tried to flip it about some belizean bloods from Evanston...lmao
And yea I bet he researching like a mofo instead of just telling me the 2 Chinese or Asian gangs in his so called hood....he ain't out on these streets no more he lives in Minnesota with Clint Eastwood trying to steal Eastwoods gran Torino. :ehh:

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » March 25th, 2014, 7:52 pm

Yeah I peeped that shit for real! You had me all fucked up for a second on that "German Ave" shit. LOL. I quickly figured it was a phone autocorrect....

He's prolly still tryna research and figure out where German Ave is and what deck of Asian niggas are nerby
... :lol:

1FREEH83VERJOE
corporal
corporal

Post by 1FREEH83VERJOE » March 25th, 2014, 7:57 pm

@allinyohood
they're out in the streets gettin it while your hating from a computer screen :lmao: :cmon: :facepalm: u gonna say the shit to their faces? u worried bout some boyz u don't even know get off their diccs bruh

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » March 25th, 2014, 8:02 pm

CIGSDN wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote:German ave = cermak ave...typo
DAMN INSANE...YOU HAD ME TRIPPIN ON GERMAN STREET LOL. THERE CAN'T BE NO BLOODS IN THE CHI...THERE'S EVEN TALK ABOUT CRIPS ON THE SOUTHSIDE. AROUND 62ND. & LOOMIS. I MIEAN WHO FUCKIN KNOWS THOUGH.
Lol yea that German st was spelled out after I pushed the space bar when I actually typed cermak ...lol and that crips bullshit in Englewood is this same fake Asian blood ...what a coincidence that 1 Asian blood and 1 Asian crips both claiming sets in the chi lmao. :whaat:

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » March 25th, 2014, 8:08 pm

1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:@allinyohood
they're out in the streets gettin it while your hating from a computer screen :lmao: :cmon: :facepalm: u gonna say the shit to their faces? u worried bout some boyz u don't even know get off their diccs bruh
shut yo bitch made ass up and mind yo business and keep riding horses and wrangling cows old dirty country ass nigga.
I'm from the chi and I know the area this fake loco blood be trying to claim and the fact is they ain't there and if they was here and I seen them I would step on they short asses like a roach...lmao at some old nappy,ashy nigga from the south trying to put his irrelevant input into my thread....weak sauce Larry ass. :umhm: :comeon:

hiighassniigga
underboss
underboss

Post by hiighassniigga » March 25th, 2014, 8:12 pm

there's a family of 'outlaw loco bloods' they philipinos, that live in albany park but they dont be on shit, they fake 'KK' but they aint killin nobody cuz they know how easy they can get wacked.

belizean bloods were on sum shit mid-late 2000s but thats over with, n them niggas got permission from the moes northpole and in evanston, and they was gettin taxed, and they was from belize (or born in chicago/evanston) not california.

but bloods aint droppin no bodies and aint nobody blankin em out, they not a priority here, shit is dead

1FREEH83VERJOE
corporal
corporal

Post by 1FREEH83VERJOE » March 25th, 2014, 8:13 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:
shut yo bitch made ass up and mind yo business and keep riding horses and wrangling cows old dirty country ass nigga.
I'm from the chi and I know the area this fake loco blood be trying to claim and the fact is they ain't there and if they was here and I seen them I would step on they short asses like a roach...lmao at some old nappy,ashy nigga from the south trying to put his irrelevant input into my thread....weak sauce Larry ass. :umhm: :comeon:
lmao all dat talkn and u aint run up yet? :lol: :cmon: quit lunchin foo u aint wit the shit nor affiliated if u got beef why tell thehoodup with your no life netbanging ass? take that shit to the street fucc boi :lol:

hiighassniigga
underboss
underboss

Post by hiighassniigga » March 25th, 2014, 8:15 pm

1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote:
lmao all dat talkn and u aint run up yet? :lol: :cmon: quit lunchin foo u aint wit the shit nor affiliated if u got beef why tell thehoodup with your no life netbanging ass? take that shit to the street fucc boi :lol:
why are you even in this conversation you fuckin tourist take ya pics n go back home :whaat:

1FREEH83VERJOE
corporal
corporal

Post by 1FREEH83VERJOE » March 25th, 2014, 8:17 pm

hiighassniigga wrote:
1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote:
why are you even in this conversation you fuckin tourist take ya pics n go back home :whaat:
the better question is why are u dicc reading a man u don't even know? :lol: wtf is this? family ties? dudes making online alliances so dudes can cosign the shit they say? okay yeah getta life fucc boi :bored: :killself:

hiighassniigga
underboss
underboss

Post by hiighassniigga » March 25th, 2014, 8:19 pm

lmao you arguin wit niggas online from a different state

but i need a life

:whaat:

1FREEH83VERJOE
corporal
corporal

Post by 1FREEH83VERJOE » March 25th, 2014, 8:24 pm

hiighassniigga wrote:lmao you arguin wit niggas online from a different state

but i need a life

:whaat:
let me find outlaw loco slobz been in ya city since the 90s and u still aint pop off :cmon:

Let me find out u using this site cause u gotta alter ego of a street nigga :lol: u got multiple personalities n shit bro?

Let me find out u wouldnt if known bout the streets if it wasnt for the net

jersey devil
superior
superior

Post by jersey devil » March 25th, 2014, 8:30 pm

loco blood + this hoover nigga = same person

hiighassniigga
underboss
underboss

Post by hiighassniigga » March 25th, 2014, 8:44 pm

jersey devil wrote:loco blood + this hoover nigga = same person
let me find out them the same nigga :whaat:

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » March 25th, 2014, 8:47 pm

1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote:
Chill out captain save a how to the rescue.you don't even know that Asian loco blood and you coming to his rescue cause you want some Asian cock in your mouth.
Just like jersey said on here you and loco blood either the same person or ya some butt buddys...lmao at you worrying about some Vietnamese nigga 5 states away :whaat: :hmm: :salute:

jersey devil
superior
superior

Post by jersey devil » March 25th, 2014, 8:48 pm

hiighassniigga wrote:
jersey devil wrote:loco blood + this hoover nigga = same person
let me find out them the same nigga :whaat:
who knows u know nigga on here like 2 play them troll games i think that hoover nigga is chris second account frfr :lol:

Realspit
og
og

Post by Realspit » March 25th, 2014, 8:50 pm

The fake Hoover nigga is thedeathvalleymob dude who was clamin blood vm and gd at the same time. Man yall forget to quick.