any time leaders in a mob personally put in work against opp

captain
captain
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 4-18 fuck you mean?

any time leaders in a mob personally put in work against opp

Postby INSANE FLAME » March 23rd, 2014, 1:31 pm

Or other leaders
Like ran into em at the store or sumthin n got to throwin em?
Maybe this more a question for the older heads
Allinyourhood
Ancient
N a few others I'm a lil chopped at the moment SL excuse my memorg

boss
boss
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: any time leaders in a mob personally put in work against

Postby Ancient » March 23rd, 2014, 2:19 pm

You mean people that started the Mobs? Or street leadership? Far as the street go, our P (AngRIP) put in more work than most soldiers. Make your ? a little clearer 4kes.

superior
superior
Affiliation: Roseland's LochNess

Postby Wild 100s Chris » March 23rd, 2014, 2:37 pm

Ancient wrote:You mean people that started the Mobs? Or street leadership? Far as the street go, our P (AngRIP) put in more work than most soldiers. Make your ? a little clearer 4kes.

u c where he @ now tho :umhm:

boss
boss

Postby Ancient » March 23rd, 2014, 2:45 pm

Fuck you mean coo?

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: #SOE #730 #Ev$t$ide #everybodyK

Postby jersey devil » March 23rd, 2014, 2:46 pm

angelo :shrug:

superior
superior
Affiliation: Roseland's LochNess

Postby Wild 100s Chris » March 23rd, 2014, 3:12 pm

Ancient wrote:Fuck you mean coo?

apples & blueberries :umhm:

associate
Affiliation: DETROIT VICELORD

Postby VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY » March 23rd, 2014, 4:54 pm

jersey devil wrote:angelo :shrug:

Its waaaay more fun to play with nero thn dante

corporal
corporal
Region: South
Affiliation: 83z MOST HATED

Postby 1FREEH83VERJOE » March 23rd, 2014, 4:56 pm

i heard king dave was with the shit

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: #SOE #730 #Ev$t$ide #everybodyK

Postby jersey devil » March 23rd, 2014, 5:08 pm

VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY wrote:
jersey devil wrote:angelo :shrug:

Its waaaay more fun to play with nero thn dante

true nero can transform and shit but dante is that nigga tho

underboss
underboss
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE

Postby Allinyourhood » March 23rd, 2014, 6:25 pm

INSANE FLAME wrote:Or other leaders
Allinyourhood
Ancient
well speaking for my area I've seen 2 different side to your question like in the late 80s and the 90s the soldiers of a mob was always going after the chiefs of rivals or the leaders of a section to end a war quick .but I've seen where chiefs from rivals would bump into each other anywhere and they wouldn't fight cause of the respect towards each other and also because of the hustle game where in secret a lot of main heads dealt with each other on some bread tip.
Now that I'm older and I bump into a opps leader from a set we kind of just talk cause basically we grown men And feel each other on our struggles and the respect.
But also don't get me wrong I know leaders from my area would do mad dirt on rivals personally as I can also speak of my nations top leaders from past and present.
But I know for sure a lot of fights between sets be squashing fights against each other just to concentrate against another rival...example...
LBz from KBst and BCst have an understanding with cobras from CAst to not go into each others hoods looking for trouble so that then the cobras can concentrate on the pachucos,stylers and eagles and the LBz concentrate on the kings AIGz and the cobras from Tripp and kilbourn and this was made because Knox & Barry LBz and Cicero & armitage Spanish cobras have a lot of family thru generations that are from both mobs and these 2 sets.

captain
captain

Postby INSANE FLAME » March 23rd, 2014, 9:55 pm

Ancient wrote:You mean people that started the Mobs? Or street leadership? Far as the street go, our P (AngRIP) put in more work than most soldiers. Make your ? a little clearer 4kes.

Yup both

captain
captain

Postby INSANE FLAME » March 23rd, 2014, 9:58 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:
Allinyourhood
Ancient
well speaking for my area I've seen 2 different side to your question like in the late 80s and the 90s the soldiers of a mob was always going after the chiefs of rivals or the leaders of a section to end a war quick .but I've seen where chiefs from rivals would bump into each other anywhere and they wouldn't fight cause of the respect towards each other and also because of the hustle game where in secret a lot of main heads dealt with each other on some bread tip.
Now that I'm older and I bump into a opps leader from a set we kind of just talk cause basically we grown men And feel each other on our struggles and the respect.
But also don't get me wrong I know leaders from my area would do mad dirt on rivals personally as I can also speak of my nations top leaders from past and present.
But I know for sure a lot of fights between sets be squashing fights against each other just to concentrate against another rival...example...
LBz from KBst and BCst have an understanding with cobras from CAst to not go into each others hoods looking for trouble so that then the cobras can concentrate on the pachucos,stylers and eagles and the LBz concentrate on the kings AIGz and the cobras from Tripp and kilbourn and this was made because Knox & Barry LBz and Cicero & armitage Spanish cobras have a lot of family thru generations that are from both mobs and these 2 sets.

Well I remember u bringing up big names like
Curt
Fernie
Mental T
U got stories that relate to big names like those or sumthin?

underboss
underboss

Postby Allinyourhood » March 25th, 2014, 11:05 am

INSANE FLAME wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote:
Allinyourhood
Ancient

Curt
Fernie
Mental T

Yea I have some stories on them leaders....
Curt was the leader of the Insane dragons from Humboldt park in the 80s before his death in the early 90s.he was 1 of the 1st black leaders of a Latino gang and was a very hardcore leader who gave the Latin kings hell in the 80s.
1 story that come to mind was when Curt and 10 other dragons went into a Latin kings funeral on North ave and sawyer with guns and flipped the deceased kings casket and basically dragged the body almost making it to the street but had to stop at the sidewalk due to a gun battle outside.
Mental T was the leader of the Insane Latin Brothers Organization from North ave and Latrobe in the 90s and he was smart but real crazy thus his name mental T.
He would love to shoot at the CAst cobras and the KWst stylers and remember 1 time we was at a car wash on grand ave and Cicero and like 10 cobras came over the railroad tracks with bats and weapons trying to catch us off guard when mental T grabbed his thumper from the car and let loose hitting 3 cobras as they was coming down from the tracks making them run back.that brother got charged with that incident and the cobras never snitched so he beat the case by claiming self defense and the people in the car wash testified in his defense.

underboss
underboss

Postby Allinyourhood » March 25th, 2014, 11:06 am

INSANE FLAME wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote:
Allinyourhood
Ancient

Curt
Fernie
Mental T

Curt was the leader of the Insane dragons from Humboldt park in the 80s before his death in the early 90s.he was 1 of the 1st black leaders of a Latino gang and was a very hardcore leader who gave the Latin kings hell in the 80s.
1 story that come to mind was when Curt and 10 other dragons went into a Latin kings funeral on North ave and sawyer with guns and flipped the deceased kings casket and basically dragged the body almost making it to the street but had to stop at the sidewalk due to a gun battle outside.
Mental T was the leader of the Insane Latin Brothers Organization from North ave and Latrobe in the 90s and he was smart but real crazy thus his name mental T.
He would love to shoot at the CAst cobras and the KWst stylers and remember 1 time we was at a car wash on grand ave and Cicero and like 10 cobras came over the railroad tracks with bats and weapons trying to catch us off guard when mental T grabbed his thumper from the car and let loose hitting 3 cobras as they was coming down from the tracks making them run back.that brother got charged with that incident and the cobras never snitched so he beat the case by claiming self defense and the people in the car wash testified in his defense.

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: paper city

Postby hiighassniigga » March 25th, 2014, 11:58 am

Allinyourhood wrote:
INSANE FLAME wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote:
Allinyourhood
Ancient

Curt
Fernie
Mental T

:tiphat:

them days was wild, shits over now tho

captain
captain

Postby INSANE FLAME » March 25th, 2014, 4:33 pm

Yeah bra I think i remember my OG tellin me a story like that but it was last summer we was coolin at his crib n he get to preachin like he always do

Go any more I love these
This why I come here type shyt

captain
captain

Postby INSANE FLAME » March 25th, 2014, 4:33 pm

Yeah bra I think i remember my OG tellin me a story like that but it was last summer we was coolin at his crib n he get to preachin like he always do

Go any more I love these

captain
captain

Postby INSANE FLAME » March 25th, 2014, 4:34 pm

Go any more I love these

captain
captain

Postby INSANE FLAME » March 26th, 2014, 4:34 pm

Got stories bout
Johnny almodavar
Or any ns SD? STORIES

I

major
major
Affiliation: SGDn 1974 SINCE DA GET GO! Oreo still rots n B.C.

Re: any time leaders in a mob personally put in work against opp

Postby sin1077 » March 27th, 2014, 4:38 pm

I ain't gonna say no names but we had a brother that was running da whole show that dropped a shit load of bodies from several different mobs. This brother was da coldest nigga I ever met, he wouldn't just go off and do some shit he would stalk niggas take notes then hit a nigga when they least expected it. He even got charged several times with bodies and beat da charges every time, he wasn't someone 2 be trifled with that's all I can say bout it.

SGDn Tk

corporal
corporal
Region: West

Postby StopLyinStupid » March 27th, 2014, 4:40 pm

I wonder how these dudes view murder and death? These guys don't have a hard time sleeping? I'm over here stressin about bullshit that's is keeping me up at night

sergeant
sergeant
Affiliation: spanish new breeds

Postby whatubeon » March 27th, 2014, 6:50 pm

yall sum dry snicth nikkaz

captain
captain

Postby INSANE FLAME » March 27th, 2014, 7:15 pm

whatubeon wrote:yall sum dry snicth nikkaz

DAFUQ nigga we talm bout shyt from 15+ years ago...... :cmon:

sergeant
sergeant
Affiliation: spanish new breeds

Postby whatubeon » March 27th, 2014, 7:18 pm

dis boi don no shit bout kkillin dey aint no state of limatoins

major
major
Affiliation: SGDn 1974 SINCE DA GET GO! Oreo still rots n B.C.

Postby sin1077 » March 27th, 2014, 7:39 pm

Who u talking to, cause I'm da only one that said anything bout bodies. How is what I said dry snitching when ol boy beat every murder charge 50 hit em with. If 50 on here they know exactly who I'm talking bout and can't do shit bout it cause they couldn't prove their case. Either way I ain't saying no names, time frame, places or nun of that not cause of 50 but cause folks don't need niggas dropping his name on here like they know him. Brah u just keep trolling clown talking bout spanish new breeds all scared let niggas who u are or where ur from SMH, they call me Tk get at me.

SGDn

Next

Return to Midwest