any time leaders in a mob personally put in work against opp

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1573
Joined: April 4th, 2013, 10:22 am
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE

Re: any time leaders in a mob personally put in work against opp

Postby Allinyourhood » March 27th, 2014, 8:23 pm

whatubeon wrote:yall sum dry snicth nikkaz

Lol wtf ...the only 2 niggas I mentioned is 1 of them is dead and the other 1 beat his case on the same story I said and like insane flame said these storys are from long time ago.




underboss
underboss
Posts: 1664
Joined: May 14th, 2013, 11:14 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: paper city

Re: any time leaders in a mob personally put in work against opp

Postby hiighassniigga » March 27th, 2014, 8:23 pm

why yall talkin him serious that nigga say he claimin spanish new breed :lol:

captain
captain
Posts: 475
Joined: August 16th, 2013, 11:56 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 4-18 fuck you mean?

Re: any time leaders in a mob personally put in work against opp

Postby INSANE FLAME » March 27th, 2014, 8:39 pm

I swear only niggaz on here i fux wit
Uncle allin :tiphat:
My highhass cuzzin
Big bro sin
N lil bro lordmel :smh:

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1664
Joined: May 14th, 2013, 11:14 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: paper city

Re: any time leaders in a mob personally put in work against opp

Postby hiighassniigga » March 27th, 2014, 8:40 pm

ay its tru yall at it wit the cobras or had a problem wit em recently? or thas jus rumors

captain
captain
Posts: 475
Joined: August 16th, 2013, 11:56 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 4-18 fuck you mean?

Re: any time leaders in a mob personally put in work against opp

Postby INSANE FLAME » March 27th, 2014, 8:44 pm

hiighassniigga wrote:ay its tru yall at it wit the cobras or had a problem wit em recently? or thas jus rumors


Ion know if you seen in other p9st but I'm in 414 right now
Visits chi
Almost got caught up in sum shyt down there so I'm low
But yeah errbody loosing it
Ik we can't save folks as a whole
But I hope OG's get that shyt in check on all sides of the insane familia
I'm more for unity

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1664
Joined: May 14th, 2013, 11:14 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: paper city

Re: any time leaders in a mob personally put in work against opp

Postby hiighassniigga » March 27th, 2014, 8:50 pm

INSANE FLAME wrote:
hiighassniigga wrote:ay its tru yall at it wit the cobras or had a problem wit em recently? or thas jus rumors


Ion know if you seen in other p9st but I'm in 414 right now
Visits chi
Almost got caught up in sum shyt down there so I'm low
But yeah errbody loosing it
Ik we can't save folks as a whole
But I hope OG's get that shyt in check on all sides of the insane familia
I'm more for unity


dam thas some shit, i know yall was hella tight wit the cobras. them lovers n ylocs was at it for a min i think thats over wit too tho

captain
captain
Posts: 475
Joined: August 16th, 2013, 11:56 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 4-18 fuck you mean?

Re: any time leaders in a mob personally put in work against opp

Postby INSANE FLAME » March 27th, 2014, 8:54 pm

hiighassniigga wrote:
INSANE FLAME wrote:
hiighassniigga wrote:ay its tru yall at it wit the cobras or had a problem wit em recently? or thas jus rumors


Ion know if you seen in other p9st but I'm in 414 right now
Visits chi
Almost got caught up in sum shyt down there so I'm low
But yeah errbody loosing it
Ik we can't save folks as a whole
But I hope OG's get that shyt in check on all sides of the insane familia
I'm more for unity


dam thas some shit, i know yall was hella tight wit the cobras. them lovers n ylocs was at it for a min i think thats over wit too tho


I feel if anything us n cobras should stay kool just Cuz we the main two in familia still puttin in work

Previous

Return to Midwest

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AWPWMLDN and 65 guests