Gaylords making a comeback?

757K 051K SuwuK
fresh meat
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Gaylords making a comeback?

Post by 757K 051K SuwuK » April 19th, 2017, 5:51 am

There was a graffiti complaint yesterday on Kilbourn next to the park and it was Gaylord graffiti. Y'all think they back at it? Or just some kids playing games and shit :shrug:

justenoughswag
foot soldier
foot soldier
Affiliation: 12th street dope boyz

Re: Gaylords making a comeback?

Post by justenoughswag » April 20th, 2017, 9:16 pm

its a possibility but i doubt it kilbourn is their hood tho so maybe

Count Olaf
major
major
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: VFD check my Tattoos

Post by Count Olaf » April 21st, 2017, 4:41 am

757K 051K SuwuK wrote:There was a graffiti complaint yesterday on Kilbourn next to the park and it was Gaylord graffiti. Y'all think they back at it? Or just some kids playing games and shit :shrug:
there this lame ass white kid that rides pappy dick that claims he a Gaylord but he started calling himself Young Lords his uncle had Juice up in Sunnyside
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL FUCK D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

40 OZ
prospect

Post by 40 OZ » April 21st, 2017, 5:41 am

757K 051K SuwuK wrote:There was a graffiti complaint yesterday on Kilbourn next to the park and it was Gaylord graffiti. Y'all think they back at it? Or just some kids playing games and shit :shrug:
GL's still run KP, that's a fact.

_brolic_
superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Post by _brolic_ » April 21st, 2017, 6:47 pm

:yeahright:

40 OZ
prospect

Post by 40 OZ » April 22nd, 2017, 3:54 am

_brolic_ wrote::yeahright:
Like you would really know whats happening up here with your mediocre Georgia living ass. :cmon:

GhostsSs
lieutenant
lieutenant
Affiliation: TROOPER/HT/RENEGADE

Post by GhostsSs » April 25th, 2017, 6:19 pm

I swear to god I'm waiting for the day this Gaylord bullshit quits on this board.

They're DONE. ITS OVER. THEY WILL NEVER COME BACK BEYOND THEIR LITTLE BARBEQUES IN JULY!!!

Quit trying to make it happen and spread bogus information.

It's always coming from some Larry ass lil niggas on this site I swear to God. Lolol

Niggas are fucking booty as hell around here.

40 OZ
prospect

Post by 40 OZ » April 27th, 2017, 3:36 am

GhostsSs wrote:I swear to god I'm waiting for the day this Gaylord bullshit quits on this board.

They're DONE. ITS OVER. THEY WILL NEVER COME BACK BEYOND THEIR LITTLE BARBEQUES IN JULY!!!

It's always coming from some Larry ass lil niggas on this site I swear to God. Lolol

Aint nobody spreading bogus info. Facts been stated but you're obviously ignorant. Again, GL'S runs KP.

_brolic_
superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Post by _brolic_ » April 27th, 2017, 5:34 am

70mack
fresh meat
Region: North East

Post by 70mack » April 27th, 2017, 10:34 am

shit ass head

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide

Post by Allinyourhood » April 29th, 2017, 7:43 am

GhostsSs wrote:I swear to god I'm waiting for the day this Gaylord bullshit quits on this board.

what's up ghost...I have chat with you before on some real sit that we both know about in east village and Ukrainian village and wicker park all hoods in chicage and I know for a fact you do know that area especially with them HHst kings and them C-notes area.
Now hear me on this subject about the gaylords....you know I'm an ILBO from Evil5ide from Knox &Barry which is about 5-8 blocks from Kilbourne park.
My nations hood only was created cause the whites ...gaylords,jousters,playboys,and royals fucked us Latinos up back in the day when we get 1st moved in they hood and that's how we created LBZ thru 18th St and north and Latrobe insane Latino brothers.when us and the gaylords joined the people alliance they and 7s agreed to split the hood and always remember how it was created....basically I disagree with you brother on how them GLN ain't around in that park or area...I'm am still and have lots of family and friends in that area as I was there from the beginning of my hood and can tell you that them gaylords still have that park and we respect our history to not open hoods in that park .I know them personally and trust me they low key and have pull with both sides...you ever want to see it for yourself our area and politics let's me know and I will introduce you to some of they heavy hitters ...just so you know how my hood is really runned. :tiphat:

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » April 29th, 2017, 7:58 am

_brolic_ wrote:Image
You on some goofy sit thinking cause old white folks don't wear overpriced Jordans and don't rock booty tight jeans like this fag got generation today are pussy ...you wrong..I. an easily put a crackhead black and say he gd or vl...like you did ...trust me I've had regular whites and blacks in my hood like that picture who I respect a lot and who know we don't fuck with neighbors in my hood and believe me they got our backs ....I hate niggas who are bullys and who think money and clothes make them cool...that's soft as fuck.

GhostsSs
lieutenant
lieutenant
Affiliation: TROOPER/HT/RENEGADE

Post by GhostsSs » April 29th, 2017, 11:09 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:

what's up ghost...I have chat with you before on some real sit that we both know about in east village and Ukrainian village and wicker park all hoods in chicage and I know for a fact you do know that area especially with them HHst kings and them C-notes area.
Now hear me on this subject about the gaylords....you know I'm an ILBO from Evil5ide from Knox &Barry which is about 5-8 blocks from Kilbourne park.
My nations hood only was created cause the whites ...gaylords,jousters,playboys,and royals fucked us Latinos up back in the day when we get 1st moved in they hood and that's how we created LBZ thru 18th St and north and Latrobe insane Latino brothers.when us and the gaylords joined the people alliance they and 7s agreed to split the hood and always remember how it was created....basically I disagree with you brother on how them GLN ain't around in that park or area...I'm am still and have lots of family and friends in that area as I was there from the beginning of my hood and can tell you that them gaylords still have that park and we respect our history to not open hoods in that park .I know them personally and trust me they low key and have pull with both sides...you ever want to see it for yourself our area and politics let's me know and I will introduce you to some of they heavy hitters ...just so you know how my hood is really runned. :tiphat:
Damn.
You serious, huh?? I'm not over that way enough to doubt. But, you have been reputable with me before. You're not a fake like most on here. I'll take your word brother.

AllidoisFIN
captain
captain
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: 360...no more no less :•:

Post by AllidoisFIN » May 1st, 2017, 8:27 pm

LB is correct. KP is full of GL of all ages and the suburbs have em too. So does IN and FL. I've met one in TN from KY too. They by no means run the city haha but they are still around. There used to be a few on here, one claimed to be a liar the whole time and I don't know why he did that but I know who he was. He's a real GL. The older people in this board may remember who I'm talkin about. If you see them in that light blue then they are still a part of the People's, we'll agree to be. The ones in gray don't like it and don't want to be. If you want to know how I know that it's bc I've learned a lot of history from a King bro who knows a lot as he was one of Gino's main security. He knows a lot.

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » May 6th, 2017, 7:31 am

GhostsSs wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote:

Damn.
You serious, huh?? I'm not over that way enough to doubt. But, you have been reputable with me before. You're not a fake like most on here. I'll take your word brother.
years brother I'm serious about this topic our hood use to be all different white gangs that were people when Latinos 1st moved into the Belmont -cragin,kelvyn park,Kilbourne park area like the Gaylords...royals...dueces...playboys...pvr..jousters...stoned freaks...who were all under the 5 except royals. All were on the defensive as they seen and realized we were here to stay and had control over the new Latino migration into their hoods instead of the strong Latin folks surrounding them ....we helped each other and Lbz,kings ,unknowns,pachucos agreed Kilbourne park is GLN which is Irving Park to Belmont and Cicero to Pulaski. ..the only gang to set up shop near them is the Mexican GDz.who are always getting locked up cause a lot of Gaylords are now cops from 16th and 25th and 17th district. ..pachucos even had to close shop there and the Spanish 4ch don't even hang hard east of Cicero cause they now now the politics of that park....believe me they ain't big like before but they there ...basically think about it why haven't all these bigger mobs take over smaller mobs hoods all over chicago?
Also I have a old school C note who is 1 of my coolest friends and I met and been in they hood of grand and ain't nobody taking that hood from them ...too many Italian history on grand ave.. :tiphat:

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » May 6th, 2017, 7:55 am

AllidoisFIN wrote:LB is correct. KP is full of GL of all ages and the suburbs have em too. So does IN and FL. I've met one in TN from KY too. They by no means run the city haha but they are still around. There used to be a few on here, one claimed to be a liar the whole time and I don't know why he did that but I know who he was. He's a real GL. The older people in this board may remember who I'm talkin about. If you see them in that light blue then they are still a part of the People's, we'll agree to be. The ones in gray don't like it and don't want to be. If you want to know how I know that it's bc I've learned a lot of history from a King bro who knows a lot as he was one of Gino's main security. He knows a lot.
I agree brother and can see your knowledge just by that baby blue...gray situation you spit on here.

chitowntdawg
boss
boss
Affiliation: Almighty

Post by chitowntdawg » May 6th, 2017, 10:30 am

Anybody from the land know wether they accept it ornot theres GLs still around ....much respect to them

Neal
underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Atheist

Post by Neal » May 6th, 2017, 4:14 pm

AllidoisFIN wrote:If you want to know how I know that it's bc I've learned a lot of history from a King bro who knows a lot as he was one of Gino's main security. He knows a lot.
Huhhhhhhhhhhh Alfredo Presida???