ARE NORTENOS A POWERHOUSE IN NORTH CALI OR THE NORTHWEST US

foot soldier
foot soldier
Region: West
Affiliation: FRANKLON BOYZ VFB / BFB

Re: ARE NORTENOS A POWERHOUSE IN NORTH CALI OR THE NORTHWEST

Postby Northern.LOCOs » March 6th, 2014, 7:16 pm

@gee raider Your not a $ureno but know all that $ur history& peckerwood history & you don't bang youra wannabe fake get put on a real scrap hood your wasten time puttin work on the hood up but ain't Putin it down in real life like you said you ain't $ur but act like your shoulder to shoulder with down scraps but it ain't like that in real life .
I don't have to lie about shit anything ive said anyone can look up I don't gota lie not even once.

@the pope Your Hearn shit but ain't seein it that's for sure. Your info ain't comin from a solid source your out east not West so speak on what you know.
@the pope aha your names the pope on here your affiliation is neutral it sounds like your a bitch & a weirdo potna keep your ears & business out east bruh.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (204.86 KiB) Viewed 2793 times

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: worldwide

Postby gee raider » March 6th, 2014, 8:46 pm

Northern.LOCOs wrote:@gee raider Your not a $ureno but know all that $ur history& peckerwood history & you don't bang youra wannabe fake get put on a real scrap hood your wasten time puttin work on the hood up but ain't Putin it down in real life like you said you ain't $ur but act like your shoulder to shoulder with down scraps but it ain't like that in real life .
I don't have to lie about shit anything ive said anyone can look up I don't gota lie not even once.

u dont know a thing about me gee
even If I did bang or If I do U aint coming To so cal or any of my spots to come see me
so drop it buster...and weed aint shit in cali

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Northern.LOCOs » March 6th, 2014, 9:34 pm

@geeraider You ain't comin out here to bitch but if your ever in my area let me know I'll give it to you N I got family in sd & tijuas some are even scraps ill let you know if I'm ever out there Bieleve that . N everybody ain't growinin Cali it's easy to find but not everyone doin it like me that's for sure pESEta.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (188.04 KiB) Viewed 2760 times

soldier
soldier
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby ThePope » March 6th, 2014, 11:00 pm

i heard thats a half million dolla yield 5 plant-at-a-time grow operation you got going. you doing BIGGGG thangz brah. :tiphat:

underboss
underboss

Postby gee raider » March 6th, 2014, 11:45 pm

Northern.LOCOs wrote:@geeraider You ain't comin out here to bitch but if your ever in my area let me know I'll give it to you N I got family in sd & tijuas some are even scraps ill let you know if I'm ever out there Bieleve that . N everybody ain't growinin Cali it's easy to find but not everyone doin it like me that's for sure pESEta.

it aint nothing my boy but worry about them upstate surenos first
they in your backyard :lmao:
and clean your fucking room too I never seen a southsider here in los angeles with a dirty as room like that
u probably never crease your pants when u step outside for having a growing operation u sure look poor as fuck i dont care how many bills you show me...you cant buy dignity and class

underboss
underboss

Postby gee raider » March 6th, 2014, 11:51 pm

then again no one really does in cali anymore (iron their clothes )everyones into that swag shit even in so cal but still fuck nor cal over their black over brown unity!

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Northern.LOCOs » March 7th, 2014, 12:14 am

@geeraider Bitch how do you know I took that picture at my house hoe ass nigga complaining about a dirty room you for sure ain't around the ghetto or hood come thru N clean it worried about my boys dirty room come thru clean it. I'm worried about no $krap I'm worried about my self I ain't G raider worried about bitch things. I'm for sure making more money than you remember I'm really from a varrio with a hood you ain't unless the hood up counts your a Gang Researcher thats it youra G on here that's it .
@ the pope How you know it's only 5 only 4 plants fit on the table with the enough light it needs how you know I ain't got some in the dirt how you know I don't got any more in the laundry room you don't know but keep joken that's all you are a joke I'm doin bigger than you lil homie .

boss
boss
Affiliation: LbC to the 310

Postby LBC-310 » March 7th, 2014, 12:50 am

Northern.LOCOs wrote:@geeraider Bitch how do you know I took that picture at my house hoe ass nigga complaining about a dirty room you for sure ain't around the ghetto or hood come thru N clean it worried about my boys dirty room come thru clean it. I'm worried about no $krap I'm worried about my self I ain't G raider worried about bitch things. I'm for sure making more money than you remember I'm really from a varrio with a hood you ain't unless the hood up counts your a Gang Researcher thats it youra G on here that's it .
@ the pope How you know it's only 5 only 4 plants fit on the table with the enough light it needs how you know I ain't got some in the dirt how you know I don't got any more in the laundry room you don't know but keep joken that's all you are a joke I'm doin bigger than you lil homie .

clean yo room cuh, probably growing some stress too :lmao:

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Northern.LOCOs » March 7th, 2014, 1:01 am

@LBc 310 come thru clean it bluhd & that's my boys room . If your Asian I know you gota have some family N $acramento or $tockton let me know bluhd instead of talkn shit we could handle that . There's nothing stress bout Nor cal weed bruh this ain't lBc .
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.18 MiB) Viewed 2671 times

boss
boss

Postby LBC-310 » March 7th, 2014, 1:03 am

Northern.LOCOs wrote:@LBc 310 come thru clean it bluhd & that's my boys room . If your Asian I know you gota have some family N $acramento or $tockton let me know bluhd instead of talkn shit we could handle that . There's nothing stress bout Nor cal weed bruh this ain't lBc .

im mexican lmao , cuh , that looks like spinach and broccoli :lmao:
and nah im straight on cleaning that shit, pinche conchino :lol:

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Northern.LOCOs » March 7th, 2014, 1:11 am

@lBc Thats wet weed fresh cut you ain't never seen wet weed or what ask your lbc homies hash plant look it up . Not my room I ain't cleanin it but if you gota a problem with it come clean bluhd .

boss
boss

Postby LBC-310 » March 7th, 2014, 1:14 am

Northern.LOCOs wrote:@lBc Thats wet weed fresh cut you ain't never seen wet weed or what ask your lbc homies hash plant look it up . Not my room I ain't cleanin it but if you gota a problem with it come clean bluhd .

i know what wet bud looks like, you growin some little popcorn nugs , where the big nugs at ? the colas ? you growing sativa or what ?

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Northern.LOCOs » March 7th, 2014, 1:25 am

@Lbc. It's some good white dude I got seeds from said they're indica but I don't got no problem wit a sativa plant as long as I get lit & it sells I can't trip plus when I grow it I sells quick so I still buy zips having different trees niggas will hit you up more. & the first plants I grew were straight homegrown over time I learned you gota mix & give it its nutrients it'll come out some good you just introduce it to nutrients them little by little you pump it with nutrients just don't over do it . I took them pics quick the colas I put to dry quick .

fresh meat
Affiliation: West side piru 218TH karson bity

Postby Westuce218 » March 7th, 2014, 2:50 am

In the Northwest there way more skraps but 80% is not riders especially in tacoma - seattle area there's is close to no norte out here either but in Yakima it's half and half with sur and norte there's a site called nw gangs that dude got most of the legit hoods down on there but it's still skrap killa. WS piru

foot soldier
foot soldier
Affiliation: N

Postby ThatCrazyLoco1 » March 7th, 2014, 5:41 am

I'm pretty sure the Nortenos allow the drug sales of any other gangs in Northern California they just tax them. So they don't want to drive out the northern Surenos, they want to tax them, but in the streets the war is still on. But they're just making money, it's all about the money in the end, with everything. Money Talks.. the Norteno vs Sureno rivalry will never stop. but in Northern California the Nortenos rule most of the cities, just like in Southern California you will see eSes everywhere..... but in Southern Cali there's also Crips and Bloods, and the Surenos haven't kicked them out of their territory yet, the Nortenos don't even need to go down there cause the Surenos fight each other, and bloods and crips be smashing on them too.. to say the Nortenos are not a factor in Northern Cali is pretty stupid, but It's understandable to someone who has never been to Northern California and has never been face to face with a true Norteno. Those motherfuckers don't play. I'm sure some Surenos don't play, but for every 1 Norteno there is probably 10 Surenos yet they're still around, and doesnt look like theyre going anywhere. Real Talk homie, i dont bang, but i have family in Nortenos and Surenos gangs, i'm just speaking real based on what I have seen and experienced in these Northern California streets G..

soldier
soldier
Region: North East

Postby ThePope » March 7th, 2014, 9:48 am

i heard nortenos be taxing any other gang that sell drugs in northern california including blacks, asians and sureno gangs. :tiphat:

boss
boss
Affiliation: Lower California

Postby 619Loc » March 7th, 2014, 3:46 pm

Northern.LOCOs wrote:@geeraider You ain't comin out here to bitch but if your ever in my area let me know I'll give it to you N I got family in sd & tijuas some are even scraps ill let you know if I'm ever out there Bieleve that . N everybody ain't growinin Cali it's easy to find but not everyone doin it like me that's for sure pESEta.

And here i thought Norteños didn't wear blue
U sure this ain't somebody else's pic

soldier
soldier
Region: South
Affiliation: 19 4 14 devilside gang

Postby loyalone » March 7th, 2014, 3:55 pm

this thread was good a little biased but i think dudes kept it as solid as they could

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Northern.LOCOs » March 7th, 2014, 5:50 pm

@Westuce What's good west uce you Samoan? N yup it's $k on our side to stay up bro

@619loc You 4real ? Nortenos wear what they want but you won't catch us in a blue shirt or jersey but in blue jeans or shorts why not . Use your head I know your smarter than that .Out here we wear whatever we want there's no dress code you should know that ain't you from a varrio .

prince
prince
Affiliation: :)

Postby bigcountry » March 7th, 2014, 6:03 pm

ThePope wrote:
oldengli$h209 wrote:

My hood aint battle tested?haha really bitch u need to shut ur shit down u know nothing of my hood and FUCK NOR CAL its CENTRAL CALIFORNIA On mine, I just have a habit of Speaking Nothing but truth whether it be about Norte or Sur history and present happenings, We got well over 10 dead members of my Hood and other hoods that fukked with us have fallen homies too, so before u speak at least know what ur talking about.and theres plenty of RG Clique homeboys thats been locked up in Stockton CYA holdin it down by themselves in general pop,also Ive been to So Cal plenty of times and have family in the bad parts of LA County so I can speak on shit out there too,nothin I seen out there is any different then the shit me and my partnas been thru.And Most Chapters outside of there main Charter are bitch made anyways so what u trying to say? Your a Neutral u dont even gang bang. I respect Wilmas West 13 in Southern California to me there the baddest Sureno hood down there they constantly shoot at cheese siders for sportin Norte Color//. Black Flag Green Flag Ruthless Gutter Clique Since 2005 still holding strong and influenced by no one.We only want our hood in its rightfull place we aint spreading out..the more members the more chance of snitching and betrayal.

i heard 18 st is tha baddest true blue surenos because they shoot at bloods for sporting norte color :tiphat:
somebody told you wrong buddie

prince
prince
Affiliation: :)

Postby bigcountry » March 7th, 2014, 6:08 pm

sur started wearing blue heavily in 93 if see old documentary they mostly wearing brown black

associate

Postby CaliKid » March 7th, 2014, 8:52 pm

oldengli$h209 wrote:
Northern.LOCOs wrote:@2G it's Norte on mine & I never said it ain't code for us to be in so cal it don't make sense to be a Norteno from southern cal unless you have family . Majority of paso Robles has been scrap turf since th e beginning but you now hear about Nortenos putting in work out there the police swept some homeboys out there two weeks ago . Paso is borderline $ur & central cal. N yup there's Norteno barrios in Avondale & phoenix Texas Alota Texas rappers fuck with Nortenos , Georgia were deep in Norcross & other spots like Espana New Mexico real deep out there .
$outhsiders ain't shit to us up here The police and the rest of the agency's do a little damage I noticed they swept us either starting from delano & up or one year they'll sweep us north of woodland all the way down or they'll bust a city out of nowhere .

Paso Robles is a very wealthy town and area its not really known for gang bangin like little cities up north like Greenfield and King City, Its really not hard to move in and take over Paso Robles all you gotta do is probably one shooting and ur gang is gonna be the hardest in the whole san luis obispo county

Paso aint all wealthy. There's a lot of poor Mexican migrants there. It is a safe ass town tho. And u right pretty much all of the salinas valley is active, not just salinas. Greenfield, KC, and Soledad got serious active gangsters. KC is sureno town but Norte has good numbers too and still puts in down there. I went to a party in KC and expected to see hella surs but there were only nortes there. Greenfield is Norte dominated. Went to a couple parties there, 1 I almost got jumped by like 20 nortes for no reason. Another time the nortes were hella cool. Greenfield nortes are known for being hella aggressive and violent to outsiders no matter who u are. Soledad is all Norte too. Been to parties there too and most of the nortes were coo as long as u actually knew people from Soledad. But they usually don't like outsiders much either.

boss
boss
Affiliation: Lower California

Postby 619Loc » March 7th, 2014, 11:40 pm

Northern.LOCOs wrote:@Westuce What's good west uce you Samoan? N yup it's $k on our side to stay up bro

@619loc You 4real ? Nortenos wear what they want but you won't catch us in a blue shirt or jersey but in blue jeans or shorts why not . Use your head I know your smarter than that .Out here we wear whatever we want there's no dress code you should know that ain't you from a varrio .

I was being sarcastic, lil vato

Colors ain't something the homies trip on.
There are Sureños who wear blue, and those that wear red.
Culver City 13 sport red, Primera Flats are known to sport red, even homies from Logan wear red from time to time (Logan Red Steps originated from an old clique called Los Cherries)

boss
boss

Postby LBC-310 » March 7th, 2014, 11:51 pm

bigcountry wrote:
ThePope wrote:
oldengli$h209 wrote:

My hood aint battle tested?haha really bitch u need to shut ur shit down u know nothing of my hood and FUCK NOR CAL its CENTRAL CALIFORNIA On mine, I just have a habit of Speaking Nothing but truth whether it be about Norte or Sur history and present happenings, We got well over 10 dead members of my Hood and other hoods that fukked with us have fallen homies too, so before u speak at least know what ur talking about.and theres plenty of RG Clique homeboys thats been locked up in Stockton CYA holdin it down by themselves in general pop,also Ive been to So Cal plenty of times and have family in the bad parts of LA County so I can speak on shit out there too,nothin I seen out there is any different then the shit me and my partnas been thru.And Most Chapters outside of there main Charter are bitch made anyways so what u trying to say? Your a Neutral u dont even gang bang. I respect Wilmas West 13 in Southern California to me there the baddest Sureno hood down there they constantly shoot at cheese siders for sportin Norte Color//. Black Flag Green Flag Ruthless Gutter Clique Since 2005 still holding strong and influenced by no one.We only want our hood in its rightfull place we aint spreading out..the more members the more chance of snitching and betrayal.

i heard 18 st is tha baddest true blue surenos because they shoot at bloods for sporting norte color :tiphat:
somebody told you wrong buddie

this is man of steels new account :lmao:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Sucka Free City

Postby BayArea$℉℃ » March 8th, 2014, 9:19 am

SinisterMinister wrote:
BayAreaTrucho wrote:
gee raider wrote:Some of those reasons can be why they don't typically get along with other barrios, but there's surenos on the streets that are still hooked up to this day and in prison they play "that weak ass get along shit" as you call it. LOL What do you play?

this is the hardest blow u delivered and its still weak as fuck :lmao:
first off i already told ur punk ass that the streets is different then prison
so fuck u im not explaining nada to u !i already said prison is a different world :shrug:
who are we to speak on foos having done 20 years out of a life sentence chilling with whoever thats why sur exist at least shit didnt get swept under the rug :shrug:

You are promoting for surenos and promoting varrio warfare like it's the thing to do u and a few others keep accusing me of that but when have I said Gangbanging is the thing to do thats its good for ur health ?when ?where?SHOW ME ! for dam sure barrio history deserves more credit than being affiliated with gangbanging thugs like other groups around the nation and Im not alone in this Since it was debated A while back whether incorporating it into chicano studies ....again :shrug:

In San Fran some of them even wanted to break off and claim MS14, since they didn't think fools from the north should be claiming 13 and they were almost not confused then. Too late to claim 14 when you were already claimed 13, but at least they ended up not being as confused as so many of their homeboys

yeah but whats ms13s legacy in frisco ? they established the 20st click in close proximity to the historic norteno barrios and dont lie motherfucker they have gunned down a couple nortenos and it wouldnt suprise me if they still beefed with those 19st surenos just looking at it its a educated guess 19st surenos and 20st beefing while still going at it with nortenos and yall get no points for that shit cause unnastand keeping it one hunned real talk ice and fbi came in and cleaned that shit up with federal indictments FACT ...yall were probably scared as fuck fucking with some 3rd world gangsters

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/1112/ ... ncisco.htm

I heard someone on here say the same shit about 18st in the same motherfucking god damned CITY so what?ms13 and 18st weres stomping on frisco at the same time?thats how motherfucking weak u bitches are like that other chavala talking about being cool with bloods and crips in nor cal? :wtf:
see if any money making block clicks make it in so cal even chi town smashed the out of town gangs :shrug: and i hate those bitch as LATIN chi mobs as much as I hate U malinchistas egualados but hey
im still chilling :smoke: getting minez so :dance:

I know you're not talking about the fake ass sur. 14 may just be a number, but so is 13 to me and they stole the idea of 13 dumb fuck

stop fooling yourself the 13 is a real number in many different cultures no denying it
unlike your 14 it really aint shit its like 62 or 96 just random dont mean shit heres what the 13 means in many other cultures

You giving them scraps way too much credit. MS out here in Frisco has never actually killed a northerner but they did get on 19st tho. MS did get on a lot of people tho just no actual bangers the reason they got that federal indictment was cause that triple murder that wasn't even no bangers. They were Italians and the family was on bill O'Reilly pushing for harder laws on immigration. Last time scraps killed a northerner in Frisco was in 2006 but plenty of them have got it since then. And 18st in frisco wasn't even scraps they were black raggers and claimed westside. They were so weak they got pushed out. And the real "3rd world gang" as you call it , out here is 22nd & Bryant st, that really had other hoods scared. Which was mostly salvis originally but still a mostly central american hood to this day. 22B was the ones that pushed out 18st and 11st and still got on 19st and MS. The only reason 19str survived back then was cause the real beef was 22B vs 18st. And one more thing why you talk like a mexican aca so the montamos berga por esas mierdas maje

Was that varrio grande eighteen, or some other homeboys claiming 18? I know 18 from LA sometimes wear black rags.

Idk if they were some wannabe west LA or what but they claimed westside and wore black rags. They got pushed out and whatever was left became MS or 18st nortenos in san mateo

PreviousNext

Return to West