ARE NORTENOS A POWERHOUSE IN NORTH CALI OR THE NORTHWEST US

Post Reply
User avatar
SinisterMinister
colonel
colonel
Posts: 692
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 1:13 am

Re: ARE NORTENOS A POWERHOUSE IN NORTH CALI OR THE NORTHWEST

Post by SinisterMinister » March 3rd, 2014, 1:23 pm

Blah blah blah Mr. gee active, your chit is lame. I will say that ms did put up a fight for funking with both nortenos and fake surenos, but they're done. There were n's who claimed 18st in SF as their turf, but never heard of 18 from LA being a factor. Quit posting irrelevant chit. :321:

Northern.LOCOs
foot soldier
foot soldier
Posts: 195
Joined: February 24th, 2014, 9:12 pm

Re: ARE NORTENOS A POWERHOUSE IN NORTH CALI OR THE NORTHWEST

Post by Northern.LOCOs » March 3rd, 2014, 6:18 pm

@gee raider your Lien like a bitch maken shit up .Theres nothing spineless about our OGs some the OGs were WAR veterans we Northerners were fuck eme anyone can look that shit up we took some of your soldiers who beileved in the Cause cuz the Mexican moscas mafia try to look down on other Mexicans. Yeah we created our own thing bcuz were not followers we got our own style & ideas . In the $ac county to $an Joaquin we bully the whites they don't want it with Nortenos . 18st San Fran were Nortenos who moved to $an Mateo jus a little knowledge . We just don't like $outhern Cali sewerats but to a degree we got allies out there who are $k and peckerwood killers so idont hate all so cal I even got fam out there .
@gee raider you said your just a medium channeling that rite there qulifies you as a sucker you had to come back 30 mins with a beter response weak ass putito I bet your dad calls you that a putito take raider of your name .

OLDxENGLISH
boss
boss
Posts: 2702
Joined: November 29th, 2013, 4:12 pm

Re: ARE NORTENOS A POWERHOUSE IN NORTH CALI OR THE NORTHWEST

Post by OLDxENGLISH » March 3rd, 2014, 8:03 pm

Northern.LOCOs wrote:@gee raider your Lien like a bitch maken shit up .Theres nothing spineless about our OGs some the OGs were WAR veterans we Northerners were fuck eme anyone can look that shit up we took some of your soldiers who beileved in the Cause cuz the Mexican moscas mafia try to look down on other Mexicans. Yeah we created our own thing bcuz were not followers we got our own style & ideas . In the $ac county to $an Joaquin we bully the whites they don't want it with Nortenos . 18st San Fran were Nortenos who moved to $an Mateo jus a little knowledge . We just don't like $outhern Cali sewerats but to a degree we got allies out there who are $k and peckerwood killers so idont hate all so cal I even got fam out there .
@gee raider you said your just a medium channeling that rite there qulifies you as a sucker you had to come back 30 mins with a beter response weak ass putito I bet your dad calls you that a putito take raider of your name .
Yall aint even bullying us Whites you trippin hard,Ive been all thru South Sacra Elder Creek area and lived in Stocktone Hammer Lane 2 years and Clay Street for a few years and aint no body was out bullyin any Whites. your main rivals up here in the North is Surenos and Drop Outs THATS IT,,,,,,,you Nortes get along with everyone else hahaha stop fakin the funk.

OLDxENGLISH
boss
boss
Posts: 2702
Joined: November 29th, 2013, 4:12 pm

Re: ARE NORTENOS A POWERHOUSE IN NORTH CALI OR THE NORTHWEST

Post by OLDxENGLISH » March 3rd, 2014, 8:06 pm

and what about White boy ass C DUBB from OAK PARK NORTE SACRA?? Hes one of the main voices for Sacramento Norteno Rap. and I bet Sacra County jail got white nortenos holdin it down guaranteed

User avatar
BayArea$℉℃
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1439
Joined: July 4th, 2013, 7:08 pm

Re: ARE NORTENOS A POWERHOUSE IN NORTH CALI OR THE NORTHWEST

Post by BayArea$℉℃ » March 3rd, 2014, 8:45 pm

gee raider wrote:Some of those reasons can be why they don't typically get along with other barrios, but there's surenos on the streets that are still hooked up to this day and in prison they play "that weak ass get along shit" as you call it. LOL What do you play?

this is the hardest blow u delivered and its still weak as fuck :lmao:
first off i already told ur punk ass that the streets is different then prison
so fuck u im not explaining nada to u !i already said prison is a different world :shrug:
who are we to speak on foos having done 20 years out of a life sentence chilling with whoever thats why sur exist at least shit didnt get swept under the rug :shrug:

You are promoting for surenos and promoting varrio warfare like it's the thing to do u and a few others keep accusing me of that but when have I said Gangbanging is the thing to do thats its good for ur health ?when ?where?SHOW ME ! for dam sure barrio history deserves more credit than being affiliated with gangbanging thugs like other groups around the nation and Im not alone in this Since it was debated A while back whether incorporating it into chicano studies ....again :shrug:


In San Fran some of them even wanted to break off and claim MS14, since they didn't think fools from the north should be claiming 13 and they were almost not confused then. Too late to claim 14 when you were already claimed 13, but at least they ended up not being as confused as so many of their homeboys

yeah but whats ms13s legacy in frisco ? they established the 20st click in close proximity to the historic norteno barrios and dont lie motherfucker they have gunned down a couple nortenos and it wouldnt suprise me if they still beefed with those 19st surenos just looking at it its a educated guess 19st surenos and 20st beefing while still going at it with nortenos and yall get no points for that shit cause unnastand keeping it one hunned real talk ice and fbi came in and cleaned that shit up with federal indictments FACT ...yall were probably scared as fuck fucking with some 3rd world gangsters

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/1112/ ... ncisco.htm

I heard someone on here say the same shit about 18st in the same motherfucking god damned CITY so what?ms13 and 18st weres stomping on frisco at the same time?thats how motherfucking weak u bitches are like that other chavala talking about being cool with bloods and crips in nor cal? :wtf:
see if any money making block clicks make it in so cal even chi town smashed the out of town gangs :shrug: and i hate those bitch as LATIN chi mobs as much as I hate U malinchistas egualados but hey
im still chilling :smoke: getting minez so :dance:

I know you're not talking about the fake ass sur. 14 may just be a number, but so is 13 to me and they stole the idea of 13 dumb fuck

stop fooling yourself the 13 is a real number in many different cultures no denying it
unlike your 14 it really aint shit its like 62 or 96 just random dont mean shit heres what the 13 means in many other cultures

You giving them scraps way too much credit. MS out here in Frisco has never actually killed a northerner but they did get on 19st tho. MS did get on a lot of people tho just no actual bangers the reason they got that federal indictment was cause that triple murder that wasn't even no bangers. They were Italians and the family was on bill O'Reilly pushing for harder laws on immigration. Last time scraps killed a northerner in Frisco was in 2006 but plenty of them have got it since then. And 18st in frisco wasn't even scraps they were black raggers and claimed westside. They were so weak they got pushed out. And the real "3rd world gang" as you call it , out here is 22nd & Bryant st, that really had other hoods scared. Which was mostly salvis originally but still a mostly central american hood to this day. 22B was the ones that pushed out 18st and 11st and still got on 19st and MS. The only reason 19str survived back then was cause the real beef was 22B vs 18st. And one more thing why you talk like a mexican aca so the montamos berga por esas mierdas maje

User avatar
BayArea$℉℃
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1439
Joined: July 4th, 2013, 7:08 pm

Re: ARE NORTENOS A POWERHOUSE IN NORTH CALI OR THE NORTHWEST

Post by BayArea$℉℃ » March 3rd, 2014, 8:47 pm

BayAreaTrucho wrote:
gee raider wrote:Some of those reasons can be why they don't typically get along with other barrios, but there's surenos on the streets that are still hooked up to this day and in prison they play "that weak ass get along shit" as you call it. LOL What do you play?

this is the hardest blow u delivered and its still weak as fuck :lmao:
first off i already told ur punk ass that the streets is different then prison
so fuck u im not explaining nada to u !i already said prison is a different world :shrug:
who are we to speak on foos having done 20 years out of a life sentence chilling with whoever thats why sur exist at least shit didnt get swept under the rug :shrug:

You are promoting for surenos and promoting varrio warfare like it's the thing to do u and a few others keep accusing me of that but when have I said Gangbanging is the thing to do thats its good for ur health ?when ?where?SHOW ME ! for dam sure barrio history deserves more credit than being affiliated with gangbanging thugs like other groups around the nation and Im not alone in this Since it was debated A while back whether incorporating it into chicano studies ....again :shrug:


In San Fran some of them even wanted to break off and claim MS14, since they didn't think fools from the north should be claiming 13 and they were almost not confused then. Too late to claim 14 when you were already claimed 13, but at least they ended up not being as confused as so many of their homeboys

yeah but whats ms13s legacy in frisco ? they established the 20st click in close proximity to the historic norteno barrios and dont lie motherfucker they have gunned down a couple nortenos and it wouldnt suprise me if they still beefed with those 19st surenos just looking at it its a educated guess 19st surenos and 20st beefing while still going at it with nortenos and yall get no points for that shit cause unnastand keeping it one hunned real talk ice and fbi came in and cleaned that shit up with federal indictments FACT ...yall were probably scared as fuck fucking with some 3rd world gangsters

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/1112/ ... ncisco.htm

I heard someone on here say the same shit about 18st in the same motherfucking god damned CITY so what?ms13 and 18st weres stomping on frisco at the same time?thats how motherfucking weak u bitches are like that other chavala talking about being cool with bloods and crips in nor cal? :wtf:
see if any money making block clicks make it in so cal even chi town smashed the out of town gangs :shrug: and i hate those bitch as LATIN chi mobs as much as I hate U malinchistas egualados but hey
im still chilling :smoke: getting minez so :dance:

I know you're not talking about the fake ass sur. 14 may just be a number, but so is 13 to me and they stole the idea of 13 dumb fuck

stop fooling yourself the 13 is a real number in many different cultures no denying it
unlike your 14 it really aint shit its like 62 or 96 just random dont mean shit heres what the 13 means in many other cultures

You giving them scraps way too much credit. MS out here in Frisco has never actually killed a northerner but they did get on 19st tho. MS did get on a lot of people tho just no actual bangers the reason they got that federal indictment was cause that triple murder that wasn't even no bangers. They were Italians and the family was on bill O'Reilly pushing for harder laws on immigration. Last time scraps killed a northerner in Frisco was in 2006 but plenty of them have got it since then. And 18st in frisco wasn't even scraps they were black raggers and claimed westside. They were so weak they got pushed out. And the real "3rd world gang" as you call it , out here is 22nd & Bryant st, that really had other hoods scared. Which was mostly salvis originally but still a mostly central american hood to this day. 22B was the ones that pushed out 18st and 11st and still got on 19st and MS. The only reason 19str survived back then was cause the real beef was 22B vs 18st. And one more thing why you talk like a mexican aca so the montamos berga por esas mierdas maje

*si te

Northern.LOCOs
foot soldier
foot soldier
Posts: 195
Joined: February 24th, 2014, 9:12 pm

Re: ARE NORTENOS A POWERHOUSE IN NORTH CALI OR THE NORTHWEST

Post by Northern.LOCOs » March 3rd, 2014, 11:24 pm

@old English fuck RGC what is that shit ? Pm me catch the fade il shoot you the number homeboy yea it's fuck all woods for bein woods you know. N yup white Northerners but ain't on no wood shit they're like us Mexican . Better Believe the whites get punked way outnumbered hill billys not all are fake If a but Nortenos up here in $ac county or $tockton make you roll up your own boys I don't ever have to lie not even on here . My boy paysa stays out there N lil Ralphie it is what it is let me know .

Northern.LOCOs
foot soldier
foot soldier
Posts: 195
Joined: February 24th, 2014, 9:12 pm

Re: ARE NORTENOS A POWERHOUSE IN NORTH CALI OR THE NORTHWEST

Post by Northern.LOCOs » March 3rd, 2014, 11:58 pm

@Oldenglish Cdubb ain't the face of the $acra stop bullshitn I didn't even know that nigga was a homeboy & oak park is down the street . He's a rapper just maken money proly is a homeboy but for sure ain't the face of sac that's like me seeing a gutter & sayn that's your hood .

User avatar
SinisterMinister
colonel
colonel
Posts: 692
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 1:13 am

Re: ARE NORTENOS A POWERHOUSE IN NORTH CALI OR THE NORTHWEST

Post by SinisterMinister » March 4th, 2014, 5:20 pm

Northern.LOCOs wrote:@old English fuck RGC what is that shit ? Pm me catch the fade il shoot you the number homeboy yea it's fuck all woods for bein woods you know. N yup white Northerners but ain't on no wood shit they're like us Mexican . Better Believe the whites get punked way outnumbered hill billys not all are fake If a but Nortenos up here in $ac county or $tockton make you roll up your own boys I don't ever have to lie not even on here . My boy paysa stays out there N lil Ralphie it is what it is let me know .
I already knew you were speaking on woods, but I wonder what this guy would ride in prison. I assume he's at least part Mexican, so I asked if he would ride with bb and now I wonder if he'll ride with the woods. Think he might try to say he'll actually ride RGC in the pen.. :facepalm:

User avatar
SinisterMinister
colonel
colonel
Posts: 692
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 1:13 am

Re: ARE NORTENOS A POWERHOUSE IN NORTH CALI OR THE NORTHWEST

Post by SinisterMinister » March 4th, 2014, 10:24 pm

BayAreaTrucho wrote:
gee raider wrote:Some of those reasons can be why they don't typically get along with other barrios, but there's surenos on the streets that are still hooked up to this day and in prison they play "that weak ass get along shit" as you call it. LOL What do you play?

this is the hardest blow u delivered and its still weak as fuck :lmao:
first off i already told ur punk ass that the streets is different then prison
so fuck u im not explaining nada to u !i already said prison is a different world :shrug:
who are we to speak on foos having done 20 years out of a life sentence chilling with whoever thats why sur exist at least shit didnt get swept under the rug :shrug:

You are promoting for surenos and promoting varrio warfare like it's the thing to do u and a few others keep accusing me of that but when have I said Gangbanging is the thing to do thats its good for ur health ?when ?where?SHOW ME ! for dam sure barrio history deserves more credit than being affiliated with gangbanging thugs like other groups around the nation and Im not alone in this Since it was debated A while back whether incorporating it into chicano studies ....again :shrug:


In San Fran some of them even wanted to break off and claim MS14, since they didn't think fools from the north should be claiming 13 and they were almost not confused then. Too late to claim 14 when you were already claimed 13, but at least they ended up not being as confused as so many of their homeboys

yeah but whats ms13s legacy in frisco ? they established the 20st click in close proximity to the historic norteno barrios and dont lie motherfucker they have gunned down a couple nortenos and it wouldnt suprise me if they still beefed with those 19st surenos just looking at it its a educated guess 19st surenos and 20st beefing while still going at it with nortenos and yall get no points for that shit cause unnastand keeping it one hunned real talk ice and fbi came in and cleaned that shit up with federal indictments FACT ...yall were probably scared as fuck fucking with some 3rd world gangsters

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/1112/ ... ncisco.htm

I heard someone on here say the same shit about 18st in the same motherfucking god damned CITY so what?ms13 and 18st weres stomping on frisco at the same time?thats how motherfucking weak u bitches are like that other chavala talking about being cool with bloods and crips in nor cal? :wtf:
see if any money making block clicks make it in so cal even chi town smashed the out of town gangs :shrug: and i hate those bitch as LATIN chi mobs as much as I hate U malinchistas egualados but hey
im still chilling :smoke: getting minez so :dance:

I know you're not talking about the fake ass sur. 14 may just be a number, but so is 13 to me and they stole the idea of 13 dumb fuck

stop fooling yourself the 13 is a real number in many different cultures no denying it
unlike your 14 it really aint shit its like 62 or 96 just random dont mean shit heres what the 13 means in many other cultures

You giving them scraps way too much credit. MS out here in Frisco has never actually killed a northerner but they did get on 19st tho. MS did get on a lot of people tho just no actual bangers the reason they got that federal indictment was cause that triple murder that wasn't even no bangers. They were Italians and the family was on bill O'Reilly pushing for harder laws on immigration. Last time scraps killed a northerner in Frisco was in 2006 but plenty of them have got it since then. And 18st in frisco wasn't even scraps they were black raggers and claimed westside. They were so weak they got pushed out. And the real "3rd world gang" as you call it , out here is 22nd & Bryant st, that really had other hoods scared. Which was mostly salvis originally but still a mostly central american hood to this day. 22B was the ones that pushed out 18st and 11st and still got on 19st and MS. The only reason 19str survived back then was cause the real beef was 22B vs 18st. And one more thing why you talk like a mexican aca so the montamos berga por esas mierdas maje
Was that varrio grande eighteen, or some other homeboys claiming 18? I know 18 from LA sometimes wear black rags.

OLDxENGLISH
boss
boss
Posts: 2702
Joined: November 29th, 2013, 4:12 pm

Re: ARE NORTENOS A POWERHOUSE IN NORTH CALI OR THE NORTHWEST

Post by OLDxENGLISH » March 4th, 2014, 10:50 pm

Northern.LOCOs wrote:@old English fuck RGC what is that shit ? Pm me catch the fade il shoot you the number homeboy yea it's fuck all woods for bein woods you know. N yup white Northerners but ain't on no wood shit they're like us Mexican . Better Believe the whites get punked way outnumbered hill billys not all are fake If a but Nortenos up here in $ac county or $tockton make you roll up your own boys I don't ever have to lie not even on here . My boy paysa stays out there N lil Ralphie it is what it is let me know .

Ruthless Gutter Clique is a gang im from and was one of the founders and we got white homies like me black homies mexicano homeboys asian you name it we got em and we all got each others back we about 35 deep and started in 2005 our goal aint to be the biggest and expand we just represent the Airport District Modesto thats it no where else,and if you want to find me Im out here in Morgan Hill 408 right now just tryna live where i got a roof right now but I might be movin back to my hood very soon out in the 209 so whatever u want homeboy if u wanna squab,and I aint no racist white boy I took your words about whites as all of us whites you guys are out fightin,so if yall gotta problem wit them aryans then thats coo but if your tryin shit on all of us that aint gonna happen,and I didnt say C Dubb was the face of Sac I said hes one of the main voices of "Norteno" rap in Sacramento,we all know the Crip rappers is the main voice of Sac town.

OLDxENGLISH
boss
boss
Posts: 2702
Joined: November 29th, 2013, 4:12 pm

Re: ARE NORTENOS A POWERHOUSE IN NORTH CALI OR THE NORTHWEST

Post by OLDxENGLISH » March 4th, 2014, 10:52 pm

SinisterMinister wrote:
Northern.LOCOs wrote:@old English fuck RGC what is that shit ? Pm me catch the fade il shoot you the number homeboy yea it's fuck all woods for bein woods you know. N yup white Northerners but ain't on no wood shit they're like us Mexican . Better Believe the whites get punked way outnumbered hill billys not all are fake If a but Nortenos up here in $ac county or $tockton make you roll up your own boys I don't ever have to lie not even on here . My boy paysa stays out there N lil Ralphie it is what it is let me know .
I already knew you were speaking on woods, but I wonder what this guy would ride in prison. I assume he's at least part Mexican, so I asked if he would ride with bb and now I wonder if he'll ride with the woods. Think he might try to say he'll actually ride RGC in the pen.. :facepalm:
Im not mexican but I do got a significant amount of Native American Choctaw Blood,and RGC aint a prison gang so naw but Ill let it be know my Clique and my turf,and I definatly wouldnt join the Aryans because that would be disrespectful to all my RGC Brothers of Color.

User avatar
SinisterMinister
colonel
colonel
Posts: 692
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 1:13 am

Re: ARE NORTENOS A POWERHOUSE IN NORTH CALI OR THE NORTHWEST

Post by SinisterMinister » March 4th, 2014, 10:59 pm

oldengli$h209 wrote:
Northern.LOCOs wrote:@old English fuck RGC what is that shit ? Pm me catch the fade il shoot you the number homeboy yea it's fuck all woods for bein woods you know. N yup white Northerners but ain't on no wood shit they're like us Mexican . Better Believe the whites get punked way outnumbered hill billys not all are fake If a but Nortenos up here in $ac county or $tockton make you roll up your own boys I don't ever have to lie not even on here . My boy paysa stays out there N lil Ralphie it is what it is let me know .

Ruthless Gutter Clique is a gang im from and was one of the founders and we got white homies like me black homies mexicano homeboys asian you name it we got em and we all got each others back we about 35 deep and started in 2005 our goal aint to be the biggest and expand we just represent the Airport District Modesto thats it no where else,and if you want to find me Im out here in Morgan Hill 408 right now just tryna live where i got a roof right now but I might be movin back to my hood very soon out in the 209 so whatever u want homeboy if u wanna squab,and I aint no racist white boy I took your words about whites as all of us whites you guys are out fightin,so if yall gotta problem wit them aryans then thats coo but if your tryin shit on all of us that aint gonna happen,and I didnt say C Dubb was the face of Sac I said hes one of the main voices of "Norteno" rap in Sacramento,we all know the Crip rappers is the main voice of Sac town.
I don't think he does norteno rap, or I think even claim to be one. Thought he was a blood, but I could see him being mistaken for one.

OLDxENGLISH
boss
boss
Posts: 2702
Joined: November 29th, 2013, 4:12 pm

Re: ARE NORTENOS A POWERHOUSE IN NORTH CALI OR THE NORTHWEST

Post by OLDxENGLISH » March 4th, 2014, 11:46 pm

SinisterMinister wrote:
oldengli$h209 wrote:
Northern.LOCOs wrote:@old English fuck RGC what is that shit ? Pm me catch the fade il shoot you the number homeboy yea it's fuck all woods for bein woods you know. N yup white Northerners but ain't on no wood shit they're like us Mexican . Better Believe the whites get punked way outnumbered hill billys not all are fake If a but Nortenos up here in $ac county or $tockton make you roll up your own boys I don't ever have to lie not even on here . My boy paysa stays out there N lil Ralphie it is what it is let me know .

Ruthless Gutter Clique is a gang im from and was one of the founders and we got white homies like me black homies mexicano homeboys asian you name it we got em and we all got each others back we about 35 deep and started in 2005 our goal aint to be the biggest and expand we just represent the Airport District Modesto thats it no where else,and if you want to find me Im out here in Morgan Hill 408 right now just tryna live where i got a roof right now but I might be movin back to my hood very soon out in the 209 so whatever u want homeboy if u wanna squab,and I aint no racist white boy I took your words about whites as all of us whites you guys are out fightin,so if yall gotta problem wit them aryans then thats coo but if your tryin shit on all of us that aint gonna happen,and I didnt say C Dubb was the face of Sac I said hes one of the main voices of "Norteno" rap in Sacramento,we all know the Crip rappers is the main voice of Sac town.
I don't think he does norteno rap, or I think even claim to be one. Thought he was a blood, but I could see him being mistaken for one.

from what I heard dude a Norte cuz this is hood in Oak Park and they all look like Norte cuz i dont see very many whites just mexicans and they sportin a huelga bird flag
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcXkKLT-Voc

and this is him rappin wit Nortes in Modesto 209 916
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGMmwEgearg

Northern.LOCOs
foot soldier
foot soldier
Posts: 195
Joined: February 24th, 2014, 9:12 pm

Re: ARE NORTENOS A POWERHOUSE IN NORTH CALI OR THE NORTHWEST

Post by Northern.LOCOs » March 5th, 2014, 3:17 am

@oldenglish o I thought your in modesto but let me know when you are . If that's what you bang then that's you I've heard of Apt heard Alota homeboys out that Neighborhood & All sides of modesto & in empire & Oakdale is active.
@sinister what's good homie yea who knows he might not be a wood I know all white people ain't on that wood shit but it might change when they hit county or pen .

User avatar
gee raider
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1907
Joined: February 14th, 2013, 4:42 am

Re: ARE NORTENOS A POWERHOUSE IN NORTH CALI OR THE NORTHWEST

Post by gee raider » March 5th, 2014, 9:39 am

BayAreaTrucho wrote:
gee raider wrote:Some of those reasons can be why they don't typically get along with other barrios, but there's surenos on the streets that are still hooked up to this day and in prison they play "that weak ass get along shit" as you call it. LOL What do you play?

this is the hardest blow u delivered and its still weak as fuck :lmao:
first off i already told ur punk ass that the streets is different then prison
so fuck u im not explaining nada to u !i already said prison is a different world :shrug:
who are we to speak on foos having done 20 years out of a life sentence chilling with whoever thats why sur exist at least shit didnt get swept under the rug :shrug:

You are promoting for surenos and promoting varrio warfare like it's the thing to do u and a few others keep accusing me of that but when have I said Gangbanging is the thing to do thats its good for ur health ?when ?where?SHOW ME ! for dam sure barrio history deserves more credit than being affiliated with gangbanging thugs like other groups around the nation and Im not alone in this Since it was debated A while back whether incorporating it into chicano studies ....again :shrug:


In San Fran some of them even wanted to break off and claim MS14, since they didn't think fools from the north should be claiming 13 and they were almost not confused then. Too late to claim 14 when you were already claimed 13, but at least they ended up not being as confused as so many of their homeboys

yeah but whats ms13s legacy in frisco ? they established the 20st click in close proximity to the historic norteno barrios and dont lie motherfucker they have gunned down a couple nortenos and it wouldnt suprise me if they still beefed with those 19st surenos just looking at it its a educated guess 19st surenos and 20st beefing while still going at it with nortenos and yall get no points for that shit cause unnastand keeping it one hunned real talk ice and fbi came in and cleaned that shit up with federal indictments FACT ...yall were probably scared as fuck fucking with some 3rd world gangsters

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/1112/ ... ncisco.htm

I heard someone on here say the same shit about 18st in the same motherfucking god damned CITY so what?ms13 and 18st weres stomping on frisco at the same time?thats how motherfucking weak u bitches are like that other chavala talking about being cool with bloods and crips in nor cal? :wtf:
see if any money making block clicks make it in so cal even chi town smashed the out of town gangs :shrug: and i hate those bitch as LATIN chi mobs as much as I hate U malinchistas egualados but hey
im still chilling :smoke: getting minez so :dance:

I know you're not talking about the fake ass sur. 14 may just be a number, but so is 13 to me and they stole the idea of 13 dumb fuck

stop fooling yourself the 13 is a real number in many different cultures no denying it
unlike your 14 it really aint shit its like 62 or 96 just random dont mean shit heres what the 13 means in many other cultures

You giving them scraps way too much credit. MS out here in Frisco has never actually killed a northerner but they did get on 19st tho. MS did get on a lot of people tho just no actual bangers the reason they got that federal indictment was cause that triple murder that wasn't even no bangers. They were Italians and the family was on bill O'Reilly pushing for harder laws on immigration. Last time scraps killed a northerner in Frisco was in 2006 but plenty of them have got it since then. And 18st in frisco wasn't even scraps they were black raggers and claimed westside. They were so weak they got pushed out. And the real "3rd world gang" as you call it , out here is 22nd & Bryant st, that really had other hoods scared. Which was mostly salvis originally but still a mostly central american hood to this day. 22B was the ones that pushed out 18st and 11st and still got on 19st and MS. The only reason 19str survived back then was cause the real beef was 22B vs 18st. And one more thing why you talk like a mexican aca so the montamos berga por esas mierdas maje

you have to be bullshitting

FBI dont hit no bullshit as gangs anywhere...ANYWHERE
show me one bullshit as gang that got hit by the fbi
but anyways
aint no fucking way 22b pushed out ms13 out of frisco no way
its was the the work of the fbi and ice in operations devil horns
that crippled it and trying to give credit to 22b is just bullshit
it was way to high profile so now your a LIER!

had this not happened there would literally be than 3 dozen gangmembers roaming san francisco
they definitely left an impact
and u would be liar saying anything else....as far as a norteno being killed in 06
sounds like bullshit ......



and as far as u saying why do i talk like a mexican?

slap yourself you urself probably talk like a nigga all dam day
and Im from Los angeles so there it is but Los angeles has its roots to salvadorian culture
this is where salvadorians legacy started in the nation...no matter what anyone says the experience started here so your opinion is irrelevant
virginia ,maryland ,washington dc ,north and south carolina and plain old east coast
are more relevant and have more influence and pull than nor cal and if u value being a salvy or ever coming back u would drop that bloody tampon look and just intergrate yourself into society cause it aint going to get u anywhere if u ever plan on coming back to the fatherland
just take a look what happened to this dumbass norteno over here....


http://gringainelsalvador.wordpress.com ... n-gangs-2/

although this norteno wasnt killed literally
he was a coward who died 1000 deaths
so yall aint shit!

User avatar
2wo-G
king
king
Posts: 9241
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm

Re: ARE NORTENOS A POWERHOUSE IN NORTH CALI OR THE NORTHWEST

Post by 2wo-G » March 5th, 2014, 1:17 pm

I dont get what yall talmbout with "nortenos only dont dominate the south cuz they stay north in their code" we got nortenos down in TX and I kno they in other southwest states. Surenos be more heavy but the 14 definitely down in the south

Northern.LOCOs
foot soldier
foot soldier
Posts: 195
Joined: February 24th, 2014, 9:12 pm

Re: ARE NORTENOS A POWERHOUSE IN NORTH CALI OR THE NORTHWEST

Post by Northern.LOCOs » March 5th, 2014, 4:52 pm

@2G it's Norte on mine & I never said it ain't code for us to be in so cal it don't make sense to be a Norteno from southern cal unless you have family . Majority of paso Robles has been scrap turf since th e beginning but you now hear about Nortenos putting in work out there the police swept some homeboys out there two weeks ago . Paso is borderline $ur & central cal. N yup there's Norteno barrios in Avondale & phoenix Texas Alota Texas rappers fuck with Nortenos , Georgia were deep in Norcross & other spots like Espana New Mexico real deep out there .
$outhsiders ain't shit to us up here The police and the rest of the agency's do a little damage I noticed they swept us either starting from delano & up or one year they'll sweep us north of woodland all the way down or they'll bust a city out of nowhere .
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 3149 times

OLDxENGLISH
boss
boss
Posts: 2702
Joined: November 29th, 2013, 4:12 pm

Re: ARE NORTENOS A POWERHOUSE IN NORTH CALI OR THE NORTHWEST

Post by OLDxENGLISH » March 6th, 2014, 12:06 am

Northern.LOCOs wrote:@2G it's Norte on mine & I never said it ain't code for us to be in so cal it don't make sense to be a Norteno from southern cal unless you have family . Majority of paso Robles has been scrap turf since th e beginning but you now hear about Nortenos putting in work out there the police swept some homeboys out there two weeks ago . Paso is borderline $ur & central cal. N yup there's Norteno barrios in Avondale & phoenix Texas Alota Texas rappers fuck with Nortenos , Georgia were deep in Norcross & other spots like Espana New Mexico real deep out there .
$outhsiders ain't shit to us up here The police and the rest of the agency's do a little damage I noticed they swept us either starting from delano & up or one year they'll sweep us north of woodland all the way down or they'll bust a city out of nowhere .
Paso Robles is a very wealthy town and area its not really known for gang bangin like little cities up north like Greenfield and King City, Its really not hard to move in and take over Paso Robles all you gotta do is probably one shooting and ur gang is gonna be the hardest in the whole san luis obispo county

OLDxENGLISH
boss
boss
Posts: 2702
Joined: November 29th, 2013, 4:12 pm

Re: ARE NORTENOS A POWERHOUSE IN NORTH CALI OR THE NORTHWEST

Post by OLDxENGLISH » March 6th, 2014, 12:23 am

2wo-g wrote:I dont get what yall talmbout with "nortenos only dont dominate the south cuz they stay north in their code" we got nortenos down in TX and I kno they in other southwest states. Surenos be more heavy but the 14 definitely down in the south

South West States have nothing to do with Northern California(Nortenos) or Southern California(Surenos) Real Nortenos dont live and claim Varrios in Southern California,because thats not there Motive or there beloved Land they might go down there to slang or visit but most likely individually and not migrating there whole gang down there,but Surenos move up North and claim varrios in Northern California because thats there motive is domination and invasion.
States other then California have no reason to claim Surenos or Nortenos unless they move from California to somewhere else. Think about it the fight is about what part of "CALI" you are from.Arizona Nevada Texas New Mexico should come up with there own shit I would be embarrassed to claim another states gang.

User avatar
ThatCrazyLoco1
foot soldier
foot soldier
Posts: 167
Joined: February 7th, 2014, 4:52 am

Re: ARE NORTENOS A POWERHOUSE IN NORTH CALI OR THE NORTHWEST

Post by ThatCrazyLoco1 » March 6th, 2014, 2:00 am

Surenos fight each other in L.A. and in other states, those "two biggest gangs' the 18 st and the MS 13 HATE each other, they're not united like the Nortenos. Most Nortenos rarely fight with one another because they're more loyal. Think QUALITY not QUANTITY. There are barely any Marines but there's a crapload of people in the Army. The Surenos punk people to get them to be a part of their gang, if they live in their neighborhoods they're forced and all these kids watching movies thinking the gang lifestyle is cool just automatically want to become Surenos because that's all there is in these Gang Films (Mi Vida Loca, American Me, etc). In the North, they're raised either by family or friends in that lifestyle so most do it cause they want to, not for "fashion" or "fame" or for any Hollywood reason. The "Sureno" hoods in Northern California are made up of the kids that didn't fit in, the kids that were rejects and they still wanted to be "Cool" to be in a gang so they joined a "sureno" gang. Nortenos are spreading to other countries like Mexico and the Philippines, but that doesn't really matter. What matters is how they have their hoods locked down and how much work they put in on rival sets. So in the minds of Surenos in Southern California they already "Won" because theres Sureno sets in Northern California but no Norteno sets in So Cal, but the Northerners never wanted anything to do with L.A. because they're all about Northern California and that's where theyre gonna hold it down. If you go out to certain cities like Tracy, Oakland, Salinas, San Jose, Modesto, Sacramento, etc. wearing a blue jersey with the number 13 you'll see for yourself who is the true dominant force in the Northern California streets..

Northern.LOCOs
foot soldier
foot soldier
Posts: 195
Joined: February 24th, 2014, 9:12 pm

Re: ARE NORTENOS A POWERHOUSE IN NORTH CALI OR THE NORTHWEST

Post by Northern.LOCOs » March 6th, 2014, 5:51 am

@OE209 yea much love to greenfield they're real active . Paso roble$ does got hela scraps & generations established so it won't be that easy but its highly possible to get them Numbers up & become a problem out there & $urroundin towns . $craps ain't really invading they move up North for jobs or other reasons . N juvenile hall a Drop out peacekeeper showed a slideshow with pictures of Clay street Peewees first stockton norteno gang and 3 v$t scraps who moved up North v$t and Clay street used to kick it before the Norte & $ur broke off .The drop out showed pics of them kicking it with lowriders then pictures wen they broke off Clay street started dissn their little v$t tags. One got killed shot in the head at a park one left when homeboys shot a V$t house up .So theres been one or two scraps from long ago been out North before we broke off not only do Nortenos out here smash $ur but individual Crips Bloods even skaters even TRG .Norteno Gangs in stockton about 30 Norteno sets & even like 4 tagger norteno sets.Nortenos are on all sides NS SS ES WS CS SE SW
N yup when I was locked up in camp I went out to Morgan hill to where you stay my camp played sports we played baseball in the newer part Of Morgan hill by some big ass houses we played against their camp I remember seeing the older homes to when we first got into the city.

User avatar
ThePope
soldier
soldier
Posts: 211
Joined: February 20th, 2014, 12:33 am

Re: ARE NORTENOS A POWERHOUSE IN NORTH CALI OR THE NORTHWEST

Post by ThePope » March 6th, 2014, 7:15 am

i heard PCs dont program in general population because they dont want to. they can take over general population anytime they want but it would defeat the purpose of being a pc ridah. :tiphat:

User avatar
gee raider
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1907
Joined: February 14th, 2013, 4:42 am

Re: ARE NORTENOS A POWERHOUSE IN NORTH CALI OR THE NORTHWEST

Post by gee raider » March 6th, 2014, 2:05 pm

ThatCrazyLoco1 wrote:Surenos fight each other in L.A. and in other states, those "two biggest gangs' the 18 st and the MS 13 HATE each other, they're not united like the Nortenos. Most Nortenos rarely fight with one another because they're more loyal. Think QUALITY not QUANTITY. There are barely any Marines but there's a crapload of people in the Army. The Surenos punk people to get them to be a part of their gang, if they live in their neighborhoods they're forced and all these kids watching movies thinking the gang lifestyle is cool just automatically want to become Surenos because that's all there is in these Gang Films (Mi Vida Loca, American Me, etc). In the North, they're raised either by family or friends in that lifestyle so most do it cause they want to, not for "fashion" or "fame" or for any Hollywood reason. The "Sureno" hoods in Northern California are made up of the kids that didn't fit in, the kids that were rejects and they still wanted to be "Cool" to be in a gang so they joined a "sureno" gang. Nortenos are spreading to other countries like Mexico and the Philippines, but that doesn't really matter. What matters is how they have their hoods locked down and how much work they put in on rival sets. So in the minds of Surenos in Southern California they already "Won" because theres Sureno sets in Northern California but no Norteno sets in So Cal, but the Northerners never wanted anything to do with L.A. because they're all about Northern California and that's where theyre gonna hold it down. If you go out to certain cities like Tracy, Oakland, Salinas, San Jose, Modesto, Sacramento, etc. wearing a blue jersey with the number 13 you'll see for yourself who is the true dominant force in the Northern California streets..

all u nortenos say the same o shit all the fucking time about these upstate surenos
its been over 20 years now....the old saying goes that wanna bes eventually evolve into the real thing
Its been over 25 fucking years now...and u still saying that upstate surenos dont have connects even though they been to prison and rode with real surenos all over cali prisons....u still sit here and say that their some american me blood in blood out as vatos....shit got played out already
yall been saying that shit forever....


if that were true than it wouldnt have been a thing to smash them out
like CHI TOWN smashed their out of towners then back to demo
but nope their still a thorn and headaches on your side after like fucken 20 years in some areas ten in some and some since the beggining it makes no fucking sense at all.....for a bunch of wannabes to remain strong after the smoke has cleared.....


and as far as u saying that norte is quality over quantity
if that were the case how can u make that assessment
when they were not battle tested and spend more time getting along(before the sureno invasion) with each other
and sweeping bodies under the carpet to preserve peace among homeboys
which lead to surenos to grow way the fuck beyond control

this quote best suits nortenos until surenos came and still for sweeping bodies under the table

"A knight in shining armor is a man whos metal has never been truly tested"

while hear in socal its hardened ,rusty, and tested, barrios/gangs here never swept bodies under the table
that always called for retaliation and sometimes the wrong barrio/gang got hit and that started a chain of guerras but any gang that did was looked at as weak for doing so....even clicks with like 10 to 20 members would be forced to take on old established gangs of generations numbering dozens


so your logic that surenos have numbers is a myth
because theres small sureno gangs that number 10 ,15 ,to 30 in the streets
and go up against older established gangs that number the hunneds and + just on the streets


so for u to say its because they cant be controlled is just puro pedo

in my opinion the streets were left alone due to tradition
but in places were it was "bad for business", race wars(long beach),interfered was called to cease
but thats another topic.... :smoke:

User avatar
gee raider
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1907
Joined: February 14th, 2013, 4:42 am

Re: ARE NORTENOS A POWERHOUSE IN NORTH CALI OR THE NORTHWEST

Post by gee raider » March 6th, 2014, 2:11 pm

they need to make a book called "LIES MY NORTENO HOMIES TOLD ME" :lmao:

Post Reply