FLORENCIA 13 - Reglas (rules, regulation)

boss
boss
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: FLORENCIA 13 - Reglas (rules, regulation)

Postby sckanless70sboy » February 21st, 2014, 11:39 pm

619Loc wrote:[livemixtapes][/livemixtapes]
ThePope wrote:i also heard asian crips and bloods were invited to rap on tha bangin on wax albums :tiphat:

You heard wrong.
Tweedy Bird Loc was on some black supremacist shit

R u serious? No he wasn't one of them niggas was albino or white that nigga Kiki loko from Barlems but no other race besides blacks were heavy on that crip and blood shit during that time besides blacks especially when it came to rapping. It wasn't like they excluded Hispanics or other races other races wasn't fuckin with it like that.

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: MeMyself&I Gang

Postby dalocsta » February 21st, 2014, 11:47 pm

Outta town niggaz are straight wierdos.

Who in thier right mind would wanna start bangin Bs & Cs and directly copying Cali gangs at this point???

Weak minded follower niggaz

boss
boss
Affiliation: Lower California

Postby 619Loc » February 25th, 2014, 2:19 pm

sckanless70sboy wrote:
ThePope wrote:i also heard asian crips and bloods were invited to rap on tha bangin on wax albums :tiphat:

You heard wrong.

R u serious? No he wasn't one of them niggas was albino or white that nigga Kiki loko from Barlems but no other race besides blacks were heavy on that crip and blood shit during that time besides blacks especially when it came to rapping. It wasn't like they excluded Hispanics or other races other races wasn't fuckin with it like that.

Damn this has to be the dumbest thing I read.
Kiki Loco was dissing Banging On Wax hard, he wasn't a part of it.

Tweedy Bird Loc is racist, his music is littered with racist shit
For instance, haven't you heard MY DICC IS PREJUDICE

prince
prince
Affiliation: :)

Postby bigcountry » February 25th, 2014, 7:08 pm

Exactly was not a rumor its was truth in same breath get rid all your black member if you have a itch then scratch it on a black gangs

prince
prince

Postby bigcountry » February 25th, 2014, 7:28 pm

some ese hood didnt approve of it because they was still dealing with blacks in dope bizz that when was major hold out in the dope game and raised the price on the dope game to show they might it wasnt about the ec vs f13 beef it had nothing do with other black gangs

boss
boss

Postby sckanless70sboy » February 26th, 2014, 4:12 pm

619Loc wrote:
sckanless70sboy wrote:

You heard wrong.

Damn this has to be the dumbest thing I read.
Kiki Loco was dissing Banging On Wax hard, he wasn't a part of it.

Tweedy Bird Loc is racist, his music is littered with racist shit
For instance, haven't you heard MY DICC IS PREJUDICE

So he's racist because YOU say so? Nigga shut yo ass up. During that time a lot if black rappers lyrics seemed like that kuz u had punk ass white cops and white people doing bullshit to make niggas feel the way they feel. U a hypocrite blood u and gee raider. Yal swear yal not racist but constantly throw lol slick comments sometimes racial directed towards blacks, but yet if someone does the same shit u niggas do then u wanna bitch and complain.

boss
boss

Postby 619Loc » February 26th, 2014, 4:37 pm

sckanless70sboy wrote:

So he's racist because YOU say so? Nigga shut yo ass up. During that time a lot if black rappers lyrics seemed like that kuz u had punk ass white cops and white people doing bullshit to make niggas feel the way they feel. U a hypocrite blood u and gee raider. Yal swear yal not racist but constantly throw lol slick comments sometimes racial directed towards blacks, but yet if someone does the same shit u niggas do then u wanna bitch and complain.

Homie, you like the rest of your buddies hate hearing the truth about racism, and hate to hear the fact that BLACKS can be RACIST, you're just use to the idea of being the victim all the time.

Tweedy Bird Loc is racist, he has admitted it himself and he has littered his music with racist shit.

So shut your bitch ass up, boy.

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Tha Fam

Postby StillGangsta » February 26th, 2014, 4:45 pm

:tiphat: to tweedy bird loc

underboss
underboss

Postby kultmember » February 26th, 2014, 8:03 pm

619Loc wrote:
sckanless70sboy wrote:

Homie, you like the rest of your buddies hate hearing the truth about racism, and hate to hear the fact that BLACKS can be RACIST, you're just use to the idea of being the victim all the time.

Tweedy Bird Loc is racist, he has admitted it himself and he has littered his music with racist shit.

all he said was "you white folks aint eating off me" if that was a mexican saying that it wouldnt be a problem right? it would just be him being independent and keeping money in the "raza" right? come on dude that was trash. im thinking he bout to say fuck mexicans,chinks and crackers but you post a video of a black man that dont want to get pimped by the music industry? shame on you.that was so wack. oh my god dude :facepalm:

og
og

Postby Realspit » February 26th, 2014, 8:13 pm

U finally see joy. That boy bias as hell.

associate

Postby Jabarri » March 2nd, 2014, 12:01 am

kultmember wrote:
619Loc wrote:
sckanless70sboy wrote:

all he said was "you white folks aint :hijack: :hijack: eating off me" if that was a mexican saying that it wouldnt be a problem right? it would just be him being independent and keeping money in the "raza" right? come on dude that was trash. im thinking he bout to say fuck mexicans,chinks and crackers but you post a video of a black man that dont want to get pimped by the music industry? shame on you.that was so wack. oh my god dude :facepalm:

:behead:

Lol...Fuck Tweedy Bird...The nigga gotta be at least 45 stay at home wit his moms and pops right across the street from the park ole fat nasty bastard...lol

associate

Postby Jabarri » March 2nd, 2014, 12:10 am

jayxsavage wrote:
stillblueraggin wrote:
kultmember wrote:
stillblueraggin wrote:F13 has a few black members. Thats why that whole coast shit with them on some race shit was off base and only perpetrated by the media and out of towners. Seem like they trying to call out weak muthfuckas in the set. Lastly, it ain't all about so race shit with this.

people love using that black member shit as an excuse but that dont mean shit. cvtf had black members to,that didnt stop them from writing nigger on the walls.

My nigga...all I'm saying is that they have black members. I grew up with this gang shit during the 80s and remember when niggas "talked and acted mexican" if they were from ese hoods. I'm just stating the facts. I'm from Hoover cuz....52 to be exact and the homies function with 18th streeters, even though they be snitchin on the set so I know how it go. If you from the land or been to the pen, then you know F13 got black members. 18th st got black members. Harpys got black members. I could go and on and. This whole "identity" shit with mexicans trying to reclaim they aztec culture shit started full blown in the early 90s. If anything niggas need to establish a protocol program. Some sets have this. As a nigga from Hoover. I will say we don't even have this. We need rules and regulations to this shit, if you want to be on some black pride shit. Most hoods that have been surviving (mines included) have done so becuase the shit is so ingrained. Hoover is a culture..just like Licks..brims...toast etc. These ese's are taking it to some cultural cohesive type shit groove

Early 90's... when they had the "meeting" ,as rumor has it and at this same meeting they were told to purge their gangs of blacks, as rumor has it.[/quote

That meeting took place in 93 at Elysian park by Dodger Stadium and the Mexican mafia did in fact tell the Southside rs to kill any blacks that were in there hoods...Those Aves were Nk.. shiiiiit...

associate

Postby Jabarri » March 2nd, 2014, 12:17 am

jayxsavage wrote:
stillblueraggin wrote:
kultmember wrote:
stillblueraggin wrote:F13 has a few black members. Thats why that whole coast shit with them on some race shit was off base and only perpetrated by the media and out of towners. Seem like they trying to call out weak muthfuckas in the set. Lastly, it ain't all about so race shit with this.

people love using that black member shit as an excuse but that dont mean shit. cvtf had black members to,that didnt stop them from writing nigger on the walls.

My nigga...all I'm saying is that they have black members. I grew up with this gang shit during the 80s and remember when niggas "talked and acted mexican" if they were from ese hoods. I'm just stating the facts. I'm from Hoover cuz....52 to be exact and the homies function with 18th streeters, even though they be snitchin on the set so I know how it go. If you from the land or been to the pen, then you know F13 got black members. 18th st got black members. Harpys got black members. I could go and on and. This whole "identity" shit with mexicans trying to reclaim they aztec culture shit started full blown in the early 90s. If anything niggas need to establish a protocol program. Some sets have this. As a nigga from Hoover. I will say we don't even have this. We need rules and regulations to this shit, if you want to be on some black pride shit. Most hoods that have been surviving (mines included) have done so becuase the shit is so ingrained. Hoover is a culture..just like Licks..brims...toast etc. These ese's are taking it to some cultural cohesive type shit groove

Early 90's... when they had the "meeting" ,as rumor has it and at this same meeting they were told to purge their gangs of blacks, as rumor has it.[/quote

That meeting took place in 93 at Elysian park by Dodger Stadium and the Mexican mafia did in fact tell the Southside rs to kill any blacks that were in there hoods...Those Aves were Nk.. shiiiiit...

boss
boss

Postby 619Loc » March 9th, 2014, 1:17 am

The meeting was focused on much mor than "cleansing of blacks"

underboss
underboss

Postby dalocsta » March 9th, 2014, 11:49 pm

Fuck Tweed, he fucked alot of people over when Ronnie died.
Selfish fat mothafucka, nobody wanna here that Dr Sues ass CC rap anymore anyway.

The B Side was always harder on BOW

They seriously need t pass the BOW copyright to someone whos gonna do something with it.

Nuccas holding on to Ronnies old shit like its some sort of nest egg, dont nobody wanna hear that type of music no more anyway.

Young dudes are fuckin with YG Nipsey Sodie and new gen skinny jean wearin swag bangers.

associate

Postby Jabarri » March 10th, 2014, 2:02 am

619Loc wrote:The meeting was focused on much mor than "cleansing of blacks"

No the meeting was not solely on them killing blacks..It dealt mainly with the Politics inside the California Pens, with the Mexican Mafia taxing the SouthSiders for any drugs they was movin out they hoods..The ese who called the meeting ended up ratting on his own homies inside the Mexican Mafia, after getting knocked by the police..

prince
prince

Postby bigcountry » March 10th, 2014, 3:18 am

them ese dont want you tell them dirty little secrets :lmao: :lmao:

major
major

Postby bgcasper » March 10th, 2014, 10:19 pm

dalocsta wrote:Fuck Tweed, he fucked alot of people over when Ronnie died.
Selfish fat mothafucka, nobody wanna here that Dr Sues ass CC rap anymore anyway.

They seriously need t pass the BOW copyright to someone whos gonna do something with it.

Nuccas holding on to Ronnies old shit like its some sort of nest egg, dont nobody wanna hear that type of music no more anyway.

Young dudes are fuckin with YG Nipsey Sodie and new gen skinny jean wearin swag bangers.

basicely a lot of people dont like him ..they say he a stupid dude arogant and selfish cuz and he the main reason why dow aint goin no were the shit stucc with his dum ass at the bottom of his caress street baccyard

boss
boss

Postby 619Loc » March 11th, 2014, 5:23 pm

Jabarri wrote:

No the meeting was not solely on them killing blacks..It dealt mainly with the Politics inside the California Pens, with the Mexican Mafia taxing the SouthSiders for any drugs they was movin out they hoods..The ese who called the meeting ended up ratting on his own homies inside the Mexican Mafia, after getting knocked by the police..

That meeting had a lot of details. These clowns think it was just about cleansing blacks, 'cause you know the Southsiders are racistsand the innocent blacks don't do anything bad" (sarcasm). That meeting got everybody with the program. If you look into the dates of when AP and MS were blessed with their TRECE you'll see what I'm referring to.

associate

Postby Jabarri » March 11th, 2014, 10:45 pm

big kay wrote:

basicely a lot of people dont like him ..they say he a stupid dude arogant and selfish cuz and he the main reason why dow aint goin no were the shit stucc with his dum ass at the bottom of his caress street baccyard

Ole boy Tweetie allowed his ignorant ways too catch up too him..You can only have hatred within your heart for a short period before God snatches away your blessing...Tweetie has been holdin a grudge against white people, when Eazy rode wit Hella back in The NWA days..The nigga always thought somebody owned him something...The nigga felt like Eazy and Ren owned him something after they made it big...So the nigga went on a rampage and started dissin Eazy and Ren..And was hollering a bunch of bullshit about white folks and the whole nine yards..Now look!! I know both his parents..Margret and James..25 years later he still stuck on the same bullshit..

associate

Postby Jabarri » March 11th, 2014, 11:00 pm

619Loc wrote:
Jabarri wrote:

That meeting had a lot of details. These clowns think it was just about cleansing blacks, 'cause you know the Southsiders are racistsand the innocent blacks don't do anything bad" (sarcasm). That meeting got everybody with the program. If you look into the dates of when AP and MS were blessed with their TRECE you'll see what I'm referring to.

The Eme is all about domination, even if it takes killin up black people..
Theres a huge difference between being a racist and ignorance...And alot of the back and forth that was goin on between the blacks and hispanics was out of ignorance of them not knowing who their real enemies were...Not out of racism...Haspanics and Blacks were cool at once in the pen and in the streets, there fore it was inevitable for them not too have problems....

underboss
underboss

Postby dalocsta » March 12th, 2014, 12:29 am

Jabarri wrote:
619Loc wrote:
Jabarri wrote:

Theres a huge difference between being a racist and ignorance...And alot of the back and forth that was goin on between the blacks and hispanics was out of ignorance of them not knowing who their real enemies were...Not out of racism...Haspanics and Blacks were cool at once in the pen and in the streets, there fore it was inevitable for them not too have problems....

Who cares they can have the crime underworld and ghettos, decent blacks folks have been moved on into bigger venues of success and education and wealth.

The blacks that the Eme want to wipe out for control are the stragglers anyway.

Southern California and its prisons are just one area, I don't see La Eme trying to get wealthy educated and dominate positively successful black filled places like Atlanta or Houston.

Wish people would quit acting as if they are some sort of threat to all black folks....no just a threat to lowlife gang/prison members and section 8 leechers.

Da fuck is a La Eme to the future successful black business leaders of America?

Feel me?

associate

Postby Jabarri » March 12th, 2014, 12:42 am

dalocsta wrote:
Jabarri wrote:
619Loc wrote:
Jabarri wrote:

Who cares they can have the crime underworld and ghettos, decent blacks folks have been moved on into bigger venues of success and education and wealth.

The blacks that the Eme want to wipe out for control are the stragglers anyway.

Southern California and its prisons are just one area, I don't see La Eme trying to get wealthy educated and dominate positively successful black filled places like Atlanta or Houston.

Wish people would quit acting as if they are some sort of threat to all black folks....no just a threat to lowlife gang/prison members and section 8 leechers.

Da fuck is a La Eme to the future successful black business leaders of America?

Feel me?

I feel you, obviously this cat is a Southsider, so I was tryna take a more subtle approach towards this topic, because I knowbit can get outta hand..Then all youll hear is Mayate this and Mayate that..Lol..Like I said the real enemy but us against one another knowin we were a threat to their establishment...Were not racist against one another just ignorant. .

I feel you, im jist tryna enlighten the Ese, cause from my understanding hes a Southsider, so I was tryna take a subtle

major
major

Postby bgcasper » March 12th, 2014, 2:14 am

Jabarri wrote:
big kay wrote:

Ole boy Tweetie allowed his ignorant ways too catch up too him..You can only have hatred within your heart for a short period before God snatches away your blessing...Tweetie has been holdin a grudge against white people, when Eazy rode wit Hella back in The NWA days..The nigga always thought somebody owned him something...The nigga felt like Eazy and Ren owned him something after they made it big...So the nigga went on a rampage and started dissin Eazy and Ren..And was hollering a bunch of bullshit about white folks and the whole nine yards..Now look!! I know both his parents..Margret and James..25 years later he still stuck on the same bullshit..

aint his brother name zipper

major
major

Postby bgcasper » March 12th, 2014, 2:19 am

he could have blow up with bangin on wax ..anyway his diss off eazy waS kinna steroetype of big arm no brain hatin ass debo type of caracter but he had together big talent we cant take that off from him ...he deserve that props to have battlecat domino red rum nini x uwc lil strech big wy ect ect on the same video same tracc

PreviousNext

Return to West