FLORENCIA 13 - Reglas (rules, regulation)

GEE213
soldier
soldier
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: FLORENCIA 13 - Reglas (rules, regulation)

Post by GEE213 » February 18th, 2014, 6:53 pm

i aint trying to disrespect no one but alot of it has to do with ego...about not taking orders...even navy seals who are a bunch of alpha male killers take orders...it has to do with structure...keep the machine running smoothly...otherwise there would be chaos...

GEE213
soldier
soldier

Post by GEE213 » February 18th, 2014, 6:53 pm

thats what i think...

Villa
soldier
soldier
Affiliation: Thirt33nTwo Gang

Post by Villa » February 18th, 2014, 8:22 pm

@66ecc
Yea u can't bark no orders it has to b asked.. Respect has to b giving no matter what position u playing.. We need that panther shit back because between us knocking us off and beefing with Mexicans niggas getting washed up and the Mexicans outnumbering us hella fast we gone extinct in Cali within the nxt 30yrs..
Idk how old u are but I'm a 80's baby and our hoods look way different now than what they used to look like.. Everyhood used to b deep.. Look at the schools it's 85% Hispanic

bigcountry
prince
prince
Affiliation: :)

Post by bigcountry » February 18th, 2014, 9:38 pm

IM ASKING YALL THIS QUESTION DO YALL REALLY LOVE YALL HOOD THIS IS SAME KIND Attack WHAT MADE THE CRIPS AND THIS SAME KIND ATTACK FORM THE BLOOD AFTER THE CRIPS WAS MADE. THIS IS THE RIGHT TIME TO CORRECT HISTORY THIS WHAT YALL WAS DESIGN TO DO TO PROTECT YALL NEIGHBORHOOD. LOOK AT IT AND TAKE NOTE FROM IT LOOK AT THESE OUT SKIRT HOOD IS NOT FROM LA LOOK HOW THEY ARE FALLING APART LIKE IN POMONA AND OTHER PLACES ETC... LOOK HOW THE BATTLE IS AT YALL FRONT DOOR STEP NOW. REMBER THESE OUT SKIRT BATTLE WAS FOUGHT WAY BEFORE THE EASTCOAST VS F13 BEFORE 18ST VS BPS IM JUST SAYING OPEN YALL EYES. THESE BATTLE WASNT OVER NO STOLEN DOPE EITHER THIS WHEM MEXICAN MAFIA HAD THAT BIG MEETING. THEN THEY ENCOURGE ALL MEXICAN TO GET ALONE BUT IF YOU HAVE A ITCH THEN SCRATCH IT THAT WAS TOWARD TO ALL BLACK GANGS IN SOUTHER CALIFORNIA AND THAT WAS HIDDEN MESSAGE FROM THE MEXICAN MAFIA AT THAT MEETING.

Bully
boss
boss
Affiliation: Pacoima

Post by Bully » February 18th, 2014, 10:26 pm

bigcountry wrote:IM ASKING YALL THIS QUESTION DO YALL REALLY LOVE YALL HOOD THIS IS SAME KIND Attack WHAT MADE THE CRIPS AND THIS SAME KIND ATTACK FORM THE BLOOD AFTER THE CRIPS WAS MADE. THIS IS THE RIGHT TIME TO CORRECT HISTORY THIS WHAT YALL WAS DESIGN TO DO TO PROTECT YALL NEIGHBORHOOD. LOOK AT IT AND TAKE NOTE FROM IT LOOK AT THESE OUT SKIRT HOOD IS NOT FROM LA LOOK HOW THEY ARE FALLING APART LIKE IN POMONA AND OTHER PLACES ETC... LOOK HOW THE BATTLE IS AT YALL FRONT DOOR STEP NOW. REMBER THESE OUT SKIRT BATTLE WAS FOUGHT WAY BEFORE THE EASTCOAST VS F13 BEFORE 18ST VS BPS IM JUST SAYING OPEN YALL EYES. THESE BATTLE WASNT OVER NO STOLEN DOPE EITHER THIS WHEM MEXICAN MAFIA HAD THAT BIG MEETING. THEN THEY ENCOURGE ALL MEXICAN TO GET ALONE BUT IF YOU HAVE A ITCH THEN SCRATCH IT THAT WAS TOWARD TO ALL BLACK GANGS IN SOUTHER CALIFORNIA AND THAT WAS HIDDEN MESSAGE FROM THE MEXICAN MAFIA AT THAT MEETING.
..............those meetings had nothing to do with the blacks..no hidden message.Eme aint worried or concerend about the blacks in the street. almost everything thats been talked about before on this site and on the news is bullshit. remember the kill any black wearing a white t bullshit? that wasnt Eme..that was some old ass black dude from somewhere in Palmdale or something that tried to start some shit...remember the Eme putting the green on blacks? shit wasnt true either...there is a F13 Emero and he did tell his homies to go after the ECC..that aint no secret..matter of fact he got brought up in another post earlier..but it wasnt no light on all blacks..that shit is stupid. more of a personal matter if anything..and Duarte vs Durock and a lot of beef in Pomona was going on way before those meetings..shit CVL36 was going at it hard with several crip gangs sence the 70's...we can all thank channel 11 fox news (Chris Blacthford),u tube and the pigs for running with that shit

bigcountry
prince
prince
Affiliation: :)

Post by bigcountry » February 18th, 2014, 10:45 pm

so you tell me itch and scratch was fake i dont think so they show that guy saing it

jayxsavage
superior
superior

Post by jayxsavage » February 18th, 2014, 10:57 pm

After the ECC and F13 beef started... racial beefs kicked up all over L.A... with more innocents killed than anything. So to say the ECC and F13 beef didn't play a part is irresponsible.

619Loc
boss
boss
Affiliation: Lower California

Post by 619Loc » February 18th, 2014, 11:02 pm

Gang banging is changing. Been changing.

Clubs--> gangs --> guns --> drugs --> tax fraud---> smuggling --->> falsifying documents

The fact that Clinton deported so many homeboys in the 90's, that spread gang banging worldwide

Chicano gangs have risen to sophisticated crime, not just shooting and looting.

Bully
boss
boss
Affiliation: Pacoima

Post by Bully » February 18th, 2014, 11:02 pm

bigcountry wrote:so you tell me itch and scratch was fake i dont think so they show that guy saing it
..........it wasnt like that...if anything people were like if you got beef with blacks handle it but it wasnt never no ethnic cleansing shit going on.

westcoastanostra
boss
boss

Post by westcoastanostra » February 19th, 2014, 2:03 am

66ecc wrote:Damn loco, dis niggas talkin bout presidents and vice president. Cleaning up the hood. His homies from tha hood NOT payin taxes. And MOST of all....NEEDIN PAPER WORK B4 ANY BULLSHIT goes down. I gotta respect dis nigga love foe his hood. LOL...mah hood. Prolly pop the nigga who wrote the kite...lol. And lotta yal niggas hoods would too. Lil yung homies out here wild ass fuc. But I gotta respect flowers 'G's for actin like one. Changin the game IS THE GAME!!!

Jus hard foe us blac folks to take orders from another man. Shit is hard to do. Even if its the right shit. Grown man tryna order me around....sheed. Fuccin can catch one. I been a grown man since I was 14. Guess this why the hood fucced up
That's a Southern California mentality you have though,cause brothers on the east, brothers in the Midwest and brothers in the south been organized like this, that's why they're more respected nation wide than west coast brothers. I'm not saying form a mafia but we need some unification. We like 30 years behind on this shit. New York been had shit like the council, Philly has the original black mafia and junior mafia. The Midwest has GD's and vicelords all well run multi million dollar organizations.

Realspit
og
og

Post by Realspit » February 19th, 2014, 2:10 am

westcoastanostra wrote:
66ecc wrote:Damn loco, dis niggas talkin bout presidents and vice president. Cleaning up the hood. His homies from tha hood NOT payin taxes. And MOST of all....NEEDIN PAPER WORK B4 ANY BULLSHIT goes down. I gotta respect dis nigga love foe his hood. LOL...mah hood. Prolly pop the nigga who wrote the kite...lol. And lotta yal niggas hoods would too. Lil yung homies out here wild ass fuc. But I gotta respect flowers 'G's for actin like one. Changin the game IS THE GAME!!!

Jus hard foe us blac folks to take orders from another man. Shit is hard to do. Even if its the right shit. Grown man tryna order me around....sheed. Fuccin can catch one. I been a grown man since I was 14. Guess this why the hood fucced up
That's a Southern California mentality you have though,cause brothers on the east, brothers in the Midwest and brothers in the south been organized like this, that's why they're more respected nation wide than west coast brothers. I'm not saying form a mafia but we need some unification. We like 30 years behind on this shit. New York been had shit like the council, Philly has the original black mafia and junior mafia. The Midwest has GD's and vicelords all well run multi million dollar organizations.
west coast shit shouldn't be but is the most popular thats why alot of that shit in the m other places is falling apart and they bangin c and b's or like c's and b's sayin shit that originated in teh west abk ebk. niggas need to stop emulatin the west. niggas here is destructive. the panthers was organized in LA but they was bangin it out cuz they was former gangstas.

Villa
soldier
soldier

Post by Villa » February 19th, 2014, 2:41 am

This race shit is funny.. Them Mexicans that feels that way wasn't raised around blacks ie(maya whatever) so they have this sort of hatred for us.. But them ones who been around not with that shit and its more of a prison thang then any thang.. I think if eme wanted a war with us it would had happen by now they out # us prob 20-1..

Villa
soldier
soldier

Post by Villa » February 19th, 2014, 2:47 am

This media pumping all this race war shit out here is just propaganda so others can do the same.. Devide and conquer.. They want us fighting each other.. Idk if y'all beleive in the NWO but shit is real it's an agenda behind everything they chose to show and talk about

Takin All Fades
superior
superior
Affiliation: none

Post by Takin All Fades » February 19th, 2014, 8:18 am

Villa wrote:This race shit is funny.. Them Mexicans that feels that way wasn't raised around blacks ie(maya whatever) so they have this sort of hatred for us.. But them ones who been around not with that shit and its more of a prison thang then any thang.. I think if eme wanted a war with us it would had happen by now they out # us prob 20-1..
Hella mexican claimin nk grew up wit blacks..hell they even got blacks bangin wit em in the same gang

Villa
soldier
soldier

Post by Villa » February 19th, 2014, 5:56 pm

checkem wrote:
Villa wrote:This race shit is funny.. Them Mexicans that feels that way wasn't raised around blacks ie(maya whatever) so they have this sort of hatred for us.. But them ones who been around not with that shit and its more of a prison thang then any thang.. I think if eme wanted a war with us it would had happen by now they out # us prob 20-1..
Hella mexican claimin nk grew up wit blacks..hell they even got blacks bangin wit em in the same gang
Yea but that's on some bangin shit just like u got rips that claim kb but don't beef with no bloods.. The only Mexicans that really push that shit is the Torrance tuna fish,204's,longos,Hawaiian gardens,Azusa off top that's all I think.. The only ones that have blacks near them are longos

Takin All Fades
superior
superior

Post by Takin All Fades » February 19th, 2014, 6:29 pm

i think rips claimin bk but aint beefin wit damus is on the traditional

but :2cents: to the rest you done said

Villa
soldier
soldier

Post by Villa » February 19th, 2014, 7:08 pm

checkem wrote:i think rips claimin bk but aint beefin wit damus is on the traditional

but :2cents: to the rest you done said
Yea back then it was tradition but now it's a fad just like nk and nap bashin.. Bloods can't say they ck ridin unless they doin it on the regular

Takin All Fades
superior
superior

Post by Takin All Fades » February 19th, 2014, 7:15 pm

Frl. Youngsters got it fucked all the way up.. Damn

stillblueraggin
colonel
colonel

Post by stillblueraggin » February 20th, 2014, 6:07 pm

F13 has a few black members. Thats why that whole coast shit with them on some race shit was off base and only perpetrated by the media and out of towners. Seem like they trying to call out weak muthfuckas in the set. Lastly, it ain't all about so race shit with this.

TheSpade
superior
superior
Affiliation: Inglewood Chain Gang

Post by TheSpade » February 20th, 2014, 7:30 pm

My nigga he said get a job to his homies hahahaha :lmao:

kultmember
underboss
underboss

Post by kultmember » February 20th, 2014, 8:45 pm

stillblueraggin wrote:F13 has a few black members. Thats why that whole coast shit with them on some race shit was off base and only perpetrated by the media and out of towners. Seem like they trying to call out weak muthfuckas in the set. Lastly, it ain't all about so race shit with this.

people love using that black member shit as an excuse but that dont mean shit. cvtf had black members to,that didnt stop them from writing nigger on the walls.

sckanless70sboy
boss
boss

Post by sckanless70sboy » February 20th, 2014, 9:48 pm

TheSpade wrote:My nigga he said get a job to his homies hahahaha :lmao:
Lmao at least blood keepin it 900 same thing they big homies will tellem

stillblueraggin
colonel
colonel

Post by stillblueraggin » February 20th, 2014, 10:08 pm

kultmember wrote:
stillblueraggin wrote:F13 has a few black members. Thats why that whole coast shit with them on some race shit was off base and only perpetrated by the media and out of towners. Seem like they trying to call out weak muthfuckas in the set. Lastly, it ain't all about so race shit with this.

people love using that black member shit as an excuse but that dont mean shit. cvtf had black members to,that didnt stop them from writing nigger on the walls.

My nigga...all I'm saying is that they have black members. I grew up with this gang shit during the 80s and remember when niggas "talked and acted mexican" if they were from ese hoods. I'm just stating the facts. I'm from Hoover cuz....52 to be exact and the homies function with 18th streeters, even though they be snitchin on the set so I know how it go. If you from the land or been to the pen, then you know F13 got black members. 18th st got black members. Harpys got black members. I could go and on and. This whole "identity" shit with mexicans trying to reclaim they aztec culture shit started full blown in the early 90s. If anything niggas need to establish a protocol program. Some sets have this. As a nigga from Hoover. I will say we don't even have this. We need rules and regulations to this shit, if you want to be on some black pride shit. Most hoods that have been surviving (mines included) have done so becuase the shit is so ingrained. Hoover is a culture..just like Licks..brims...toast etc. These ese's are taking it to some cultural cohesive type shit groove

kultmember
underboss
underboss

Post by kultmember » February 20th, 2014, 10:23 pm

:tiphat: :2cents:

jayxsavage
superior
superior

Post by jayxsavage » February 20th, 2014, 10:46 pm

stillblueraggin wrote:
kultmember wrote:

My nigga...all I'm saying is that they have black members. I grew up with this gang shit during the 80s and remember when niggas "talked and acted mexican" if they were from ese hoods. I'm just stating the facts. I'm from Hoover cuz....52 to be exact and the homies function with 18th streeters, even though they be snitchin on the set so I know how it go. If you from the land or been to the pen, then you know F13 got black members. 18th st got black members. Harpys got black members. I could go and on and. This whole "identity" shit with mexicans trying to reclaim they aztec culture shit started full blown in the early 90s. If anything niggas need to establish a protocol program. Some sets have this. As a nigga from Hoover. I will say we don't even have this. We need rules and regulations to this shit, if you want to be on some black pride shit. Most hoods that have been surviving (mines included) have done so becuase the shit is so ingrained. Hoover is a culture..just like Licks..brims...toast etc. These ese's are taking it to some cultural cohesive type shit groove

Early 90's... when they had the "meeting" ,as rumor has it and at this same meeting they were told to purge their gangs of blacks, as rumor has it.