nortenos no dam threat

619Loc
boss
boss

Re: nortenos no dam threat

Post by 619Loc » February 17th, 2014, 3:26 am

bigcountry wrote:

because you cant that why its old we have a new tesatment :facepalm: you call self christan you put your gang before god did you ever read the bible that called a false god bro you in the dark
People in Utah have polygamous marriages,
It's against the law but it happens.

I am not a gang member, I have said it many times.
I have no gang membership, I am not an idolitrist
Again, you are wrong.

and you is a hypocrite. why you didnt speak up when maya was talking shit about christan because you is a coward you
I have told him I am Christian.
It's no news to him.
I don't converse, reply or engage mayuga b/c dude writes essays and I don't read his shit.
You wanna accuse me like you are you know what a true Christian is
You're just an over sensitive imbecile with a politically correct notion of the bible

put your ethinic group up before god that when you lose buddy you have no valid argument
I have said many many many times:

Primero dios, la familia, la patria y mis compatriotas.
christAN DONT SAY THE WORD PUSSY :cmon:
:cmon:

Where do you get your false information from?
Get outta here with your pseudo-facts

619Loc
boss
boss

Post by 619Loc » February 17th, 2014, 3:26 am

bigcountry wrote:

because you cant that why its old we have a new tesatment :facepalm: you call self christan you put your gang before god did you ever read the bible that called a false god bro you in the dark
People in Utah have polygamous marriages,
It's against the law but it happens.

I am not a gang member, I have said it many times.
I have no gang membership, I am not an idolitrist
Again, you are wrong.

and you is a hypocrite. why you didnt speak up when maya was talking shit about christan because you is a coward you
I have told him I am Christian.
It's no news to him.
I don't converse, reply or engage mayuga b/c dude writes essays and I don't read his shit.
You wanna accuse me like you are you know what a true Christian is
You're just an over sensitive imbecile with a politically correct notion of the bible

put your ethinic group up before god that when you lose buddy you have no valid argument
I have said many many many times:

Primero dios, la familia, la patria y mis compatriotas.
christAN DONT SAY THE WORD PUSSY :cmon:
:cmon:

Where do you get your false information from?
Get outta here with your pseudo-facts

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » February 17th, 2014, 3:34 am

FALSE FACT OK
Leviticus 19:4
"'Do not turn to idols or make metal gods for yourselves. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 26:1
"'Do not make idols or set up an image or a sacred stone for yourselves, and do not place a carved stone in your land to bow down before it. I am the LORD your God.

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » February 17th, 2014, 3:44 am

bigcountry wrote:FALSE FACT OK
Leviticus 19:4
"'Do not turn to idols or make metal gods for yourselves. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 26:1
"'Do not make idols or set up an image or a sacred stone for yourselves, and do not place a carved stone in your land to bow down before it. I am the LORD your God.
YOUR GANG FALSE GOD YOUR NOT A CHRISTAN YOUR FAKE @619LOC

kultmember
underboss
underboss

Post by kultmember » February 17th, 2014, 10:48 am

dude just said hes not in a gang but youre gona stick to that anyway. cant let the truth fuck up your argument.

yall say the most ignorant shit on here and swear yall better than everybody els. the reality is you idiots are just in a pissing contest. this goes for everybody! black and mexican to be more specific incase some black feelings get hurt.

i bet your ass dont come at black people about being fake or false christians kuz yall the fakest anybody can ever run into and the most hateful as well. white people did a good job dick feeding that bible to your people.

theres a word for that but luckily for you i completely forgot at this point which is a shame because of its importance.

when i read yall bullshit arguments on here the mexicans tend to make the most sense and are the most solid which is really fucking sad but not surprising either :shrug:

you niggas want mexicans to like yall so fucking bad. one moment youre in denial about the racism of this and that mexican street gang and then the mexicans are racist and then its "we takin all yo bitches and we the most influencial" argument. and then one moment you want them to be allies to us,like what the fuck?.

yall sound like straight bitches and its comical how the only ally realspits have is you which is a complete mismatch seeing that youre a completely dumb ass and realspits is a half way smart guy thats blinded by being completely biased.

the most i can say to you is let it fucking go. fuck that piece of shit bible and fuck these dumb ass arguments. yall not changing anybodies minds on here.

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » February 17th, 2014, 10:58 am

kultmember wrote:dude just said hes not in a gang but youre gona stick to that anyway. cant let the truth fuck up your argument.

yall say the most ignorant shit on here and swear yall better than everybody els. the reality is you idiots are just in a pissing contest. this goes for everybody! black and mexican to be more specific incase some black feelings get hurt.

i bet your ass dont come at black people about being fake or false christians kuz yall the fakest anybody can ever run into and the most hateful as well. white people did a good job dick feeding that bible to your people.

theres a word for that but luckily for you i completely forgot at this point which is a shame because of its importance.

when i read yall bullshit arguments on here the mexicans tend to make the most sense and are the most solid which is really fucking sad but not surprising either :shrug:

you niggas want mexicans to like yall so fucking bad. one moment youre in denial about the racism of this and that mexican street gang and then the mexicans are racist and then its "we takin all yo bitches and we the most influencial" argument. and then one moment you want them to be allies to us,like what the fuck?.

yall sound like straight bitches and its comical how the only ally realspits have is you which is a complete mismatch seeing that youre a completely dumb ass and realspits is a half way smart guy thats blinded by being completely biased.

the most i can say to you is let it fucking go. fuck that piece of shit bible and fuck these dumb ass arguments. yall not changing anybodies minds on here.
nobody talking to your gay ass faggot do the world some good homo :killself:

kultmember
underboss
underboss

Post by kultmember » February 17th, 2014, 11:02 am

COLONIZED! THATS THE FUCKING WORD! GAT DAMMIT! ayo there really needs to be a edit button on here to fix our writing and shit on here its really sloppy not to have one on a message board

kultmember
underboss
underboss

Post by kultmember » February 17th, 2014, 11:03 am

bigcountry wrote:
kultmember wrote:dude just said hes not in a gang but youre gona stick to that anyway. cant let the truth fuck up your argument.

you just keep on with your pissing contest peter pan :dance:

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » February 17th, 2014, 11:11 am

you not from utah you claim sd what your argument buddie you on devil web site you in the dark you promonting gang life before christ gtfoh :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: fake ass :killself: im done

kultmember
underboss
underboss

Post by kultmember » February 17th, 2014, 11:14 am

bigcountry wrote:you not from utah you claim sd what your argument buddie you on devil web site you in the dark you promonting gang life before christ gtfoh :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: fake ass :killself: im done

please learn to quote. its very important.not being an asshole just sayin.

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » February 17th, 2014, 11:16 am

kultmember wrote:
bigcountry wrote:

you just keep on with your pissing contest peter pan :dance:
peter pan :cmon: that not how you diss pacoima you not from pacoima your fake

kultmember
underboss
underboss

Post by kultmember » February 17th, 2014, 11:22 am

who said anything about dissing? speaking of dissing theres many creative ways to diss yall any fuckin way. wasnt nobody dissin your lancaster hood

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » February 17th, 2014, 12:03 pm

kultmember wrote:who said anything about dissing? speaking of dissing theres many creative ways to diss yall any fuckin way. wasnt nobody dissin your lancaster hood
bitch im not from lancaster faggot i live in the valley buster, go watch your video how to be gay and leave me the fuck alone sissy faggot i dont have time to argue

kultmember
underboss
underboss

Post by kultmember » February 17th, 2014, 12:15 pm

bigcountry wrote:
kultmember wrote:who said anything about dissing? speaking of dissing theres many creative ways to diss yall any fuckin way. wasnt nobody dissin your lancaster hood
bitch im not from lancaster faggot i live in the valley buster, go watch your video how to be gay and leave me the fuck alone sissy faggot i dont have time to argue

obviously you misunderstood my lancaster joke :lmao:

Realspit
og
og

Post by Realspit » February 17th, 2014, 2:30 pm

I don't have no allies I ran mayuga off this site two times and u once. I'm biased but all Yall do is talk shit about blacks. The mexicans aren't biased right? There totally fair, or is that only because u agree w them.

U talk all this shit about blacks being weak but ignore the simple fact that the racist mexicans on here is backing all the bullshit even if its wrong and they don't agree w it they gonna be silent. And any Mexican not down w that is being called a traitor, they do that shit on here daily but ur black ads is Tryna school us on their solid getdown while doin the same traitor shit. This is an example of why niggas lose and why I call u a regular ass nigga nigga because u think u special and bein differwnt, but feelin the ol familiar role of black traitor self hater.

Killjoy rather us sit up here and let these muthafuckas lie on us and take it. If u hate black people get the fuck from round us, that's why they and u lose cuz u sound like scorned bitches...keeping yourself around people that u hate. Now u can troll or say some real shit but it don't matter u wit them, good for u. have an enchilada for a treat.

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » February 17th, 2014, 2:36 pm

:2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: real shit spit

gee raider
underboss
underboss

Post by gee raider » February 17th, 2014, 4:21 pm

1 question real how did u run off mayuga when he got banned?

Realspit
og
og

Post by Realspit » February 17th, 2014, 4:47 pm

He stopped postin for a good minute this second time, and started postin bs about me every time he did return. Then yeah he got banned. Mayuga and killjoy been doing the same shirt for years. A lul different in the past. Before joy claimed pacoima pity and was made he felt niggas wasn't takin it to mexicans, mayuga was always on the tattoo shit but he was against whites. Best bet is to keep it real and don't let bias overtake u too much. I try to keep it real but even I slip we all do when we feel bout something. But if u talk to me real ill talk back real.

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » February 17th, 2014, 4:59 pm

tell you truth i think he might be that cbg ganster from encino :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: that everbody was clowning

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » February 17th, 2014, 5:20 pm

killjoy a fake everything i say about the valley history on hood up this fake run back say it on youtube :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: