gangs who made major head lines news

prince
prince
Region: West
Affiliation: :)

Re: gangs who made major head lines news

Postby bigcountry » February 10th, 2014, 12:35 am

kultmember wrote:
bigcountry wrote:for me was 60s first 30s hoovers bounty hunter and bps vng massacre even do south central stold ever headline its was poppin for the ese tops was 18st avenues and ms blyth st avenues really made the news killing that lil baby white girl in the alley over a drug sale went bad

didnt 2ps end up in the news back in the early 90s when a few members got shot up by some crips from LA?
no :cmon: :cmon:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: SANTANA BLOCC COMPTON CRIPS ~ ROSE ST ~ 800 BLOCC

Postby Compton_Santanaz » February 10th, 2014, 1:08 am

24 Gang Suspects Held in Raids on Drug Ring

Crime: The sweep of an alleged cocaine network in Compton, Lynwood follows a two-year probe. One man holds officers at bay for five hours before he's caught.
September 07, 2001

http://articles.latimes.com/2001/sep/07/local/me-43177

underboss
underboss

Postby Compton_Santanaz » February 10th, 2014, 1:09 am

http://www.justice.gov/archive/ag/annua ... erftpt.htm

Performance Measure: # Dismantled of the 30 Gangs Targeted by the FBI as the Most Dangerous [FBI] (NOTE: Prior year actuals have been updated to reflect the most current and accurate data available.)
FY 2002 Target: 3
FY 2002 Actual: 6
Discussion: The FBI exceeded the target. Highlights for FY 2002 are included below.

Despite the general decline in violent criminal activity, gangs are still a threat to the nation. The gangs that are emerging are composed of older, more experienced, hardened criminals that engage in a myriad of violent activities as well as thefts of cargo, motor vehicles, and high tech goods. Examples from FY 2002:
http://www.justice.gov/archive/ag/annua ... erftpt.htm

On September 6, 2001, 29 subjects from the Santana Block Crips (SBC) gang were indicted on charges of drug trafficking, conspiracy, money laundering, and bank fraud. On September 7, 2001, 26 subjects were arrested on these federal charges in a coordinated sweep. Two subjects have passed away since their incarceration and three are being pursued as fugitives. On October 8, 2002, 12 defendants from the SBC pled guilty to charges of drug trafficking, conspiracy, money laundering, and bank fraud in the Central District of California, in Los Angeles, CA. This included a guilty plea of the main target, Frederick Staves. This represents the complete dismantling of the SBC and its existence as a criminal organization. Additionally, the Bridgeport Safe Streets Task Force (BSSTF) investigated the criminal organization headed by Frankie Estrada, aka "Terminator," which was linked to money laundering, weapon violations, armed robberies, and murders in connection with the operation and protection of a continuing criminal enterprise. Twenty‑six subjects were indicted and arrested on drug distribution charges. A superseding indictment in June 2001 added additional subjects, money laundering counts, and a forfeiture count seeking $10 million in proceeds from Estradas' heroin sales. The BSSTF seized $750,000 in real estate, cash, cars, and jewelry for forfeiture. Twenty-three subjects were convicted, two were acquitted and one subject is awaiting trial. On March 18, 2002, the New Haven Division, BSSTF, dismantled the organization.

underboss
underboss

Postby Compton_Santanaz » February 10th, 2014, 1:20 am

underboss
underboss

Postby Compton_Santanaz » February 10th, 2014, 1:25 am

underboss
underboss

Postby Compton_Santanaz » February 10th, 2014, 1:27 am

underboss
underboss

Postby Compton_Santanaz » February 10th, 2014, 1:29 am

underboss
underboss

Postby Compton_Santanaz » February 10th, 2014, 1:51 am

1980's CBS NEWS SPECIAL: GANG WARFARE: L.A. CONNECTION!!

prospect
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby reggiw » February 10th, 2014, 2:41 am

Compton_Santanaz wrote:24 Gang Suspects Held in Raids on Drug Ring

Crime: The sweep of an alleged cocaine network in Compton, Lynwood follows a two-year probe. One man holds officers at bay for five hours before he's caught.
September 07, 2001

http://articles.latimes.com/2001/sep/07/local/me-43177

I recall reading about this. some of the other gangs implicated in large-scale drug trafficking from the kingpin era were Grape Street (Wayne Day), and the Hoovsrs (Freeway Rick).

also, we can't neglect to mention the CIA/Crack story linked to Freeway Rick during that time period. It was a full-page cover story in newspapers across the country.

LA based gangs made major inroads into the drug market in cities outside of CA during the 80's so naes like Rollin 60's and Hoovrs were popping up everywhere

underboss
underboss

Postby kultmember » February 10th, 2014, 11:31 am

bigcountry wrote:
kultmember wrote:
bigcountry wrote:for me was 60s first 30s hoovers bounty hunter and bps vng massacre even do south central stold ever headline its was poppin for the ese tops was 18st avenues and ms blyth st avenues really made the news killing that lil baby white girl in the alley over a drug sale went bad

didnt 2ps end up in the news back in the early 90s when a few members got shot up by some crips from LA?

welp not according to alonso :tiphat:

prince
prince

Postby bigcountry » February 10th, 2014, 11:58 am

kultmember wrote:
bigcountry wrote:
kultmember wrote:

welp not according to alonso :tiphat:
show your fact or your links or just shut the fuck up and stop talking out your ass buddie

underboss
underboss

Postby kultmember » February 10th, 2014, 2:59 pm

oh sweet heart. never call my bluff. i was off it was in 1988 not the 90s. yall didnt retaliate either huh? most likely before my time. and this was when yall was with the project boys before they decided to fuck yall up :lmao:

http://articles.latimes.com/1988-07-03/ ... t-shooting

prince
prince

Postby bigcountry » February 10th, 2014, 3:35 pm

lmao you dumbass that wasnt no major head line and we never went to war the projects boys, no get back they didnt even live in th valley you jack ass they was from la on some money tip living in motel to motel keep searching troll :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ask alonso for a link :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

underboss
underboss

Postby kultmember » February 10th, 2014, 5:34 pm

bigcountry wrote:lmao you dumbass that wasnt no major head line and we never went to war the projects boys, no get back they didnt even live in th valley you jack ass they was from la on some money tip living in motel to motel keep searching troll :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ask alonso for a link :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

SO!? WHAT THAT MEAN? yall let some LA crips go to the valley to bust on 5 of yall and dont do anything about it just kuz they aint from the valley? BITCH SHIT!.

now yall never went to war with the project boys? i guess you cant call it a war when theres only loses on one side aye? you sound pathetic.

prince
prince

Postby bigcountry » February 10th, 2014, 6:38 pm

you dumbass do you know how big is the valley is no gang dont control a whole city find one for me idiot anybody can get it you love talking out your ass buddie you sound real stupid :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

underboss
underboss

Postby kultmember » February 10th, 2014, 7:35 pm

bigcountry wrote:you dumbass do you know how big is the valley is no gang dont control a whole city find one for me idiot anybody can get it you love talking out your ass buddie you sound real stupid :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you real slow. what does that valleys size have to do with anything im talking about? what does any of that have to do with the project boys beating yall ass? what does that have to do with LA crips shooting 5 of your homies? wheres you sense at?

prince
prince

Postby bigcountry » February 10th, 2014, 8:06 pm

kultmember wrote:
bigcountry wrote:you dumbass do you know how big is the valley is no gang dont control a whole city find one for me idiot anybody can get it you love talking out your ass buddie you sound real stupid :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you real slow. what does that valleys size have to do with anything im talking about? what does any of that have to do with the project boys beating yall ass? what does that have to do with LA crips shooting 5 of your homies? wheres you sense at?
are you slow you dumbass how many times i told you we never went at it with the project boys, no valley gangs dont controll over a square of a mile you jackass man you dont even bang wtf im talking to a gay ass troll for , you said you was from the hood tell me what ppb borders

soldier
soldier
Affiliation: Thirt33nTwo Gang

Postby Villa » February 10th, 2014, 8:09 pm

Who hasn't been in the news esp when the Feds hitting niggas a couple times a year

The funniest shit tho was the 40's throwing money on that chase.. They had LA turnt up that day

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: worldwide

Postby gee raider » February 10th, 2014, 8:56 pm

SAN FER

CANOGA PARK ALABAMA

PANORAMA CITY BLYTHE ST

colonel
colonel

Postby stillblueraggin » February 10th, 2014, 9:47 pm

Compton_Santanaz wrote:1980's CBS NEWS SPECIAL: GANG WARFARE: L.A. CONNECTION!!

shot out to OG Sag from Tanas. My older uncles Hoover Jay..triple OG false face use to mention dude. He is a reputable OG and street nigga

superior
superior
Affiliation: 90034

Postby JJx2 » February 10th, 2014, 9:50 pm

good looks on that "sunday driver" doc and CBS special Tanaz :tiphat:

prince
prince

Postby bigcountry » February 10th, 2014, 9:52 pm

gee raider wrote:

SAN FER wrong buddy pacoima vaughn st pacoim krazy boys dead end ws ppb

CANOGA PARK ALABAMA and dont know too much about cpa

PANORAMA CITY BLYTHE ST
you have cloumbus hood runs border in panorama city

prince
prince

Postby bigcountry » February 10th, 2014, 9:54 pm

Columbus

underboss
underboss

Postby kultmember » February 10th, 2014, 11:38 pm

gee raider wrote:

SAN FER

CANOGA PARK ALABAMA

PANORAMA CITY BLYTHE ST

welp you beat me to it lol. id say BVN to them other lil gangs in van nuys dont want no funk lol

PreviousNext

Return to West