gangs who made major head lines news

prince
prince
User avatar
Posts: 6562
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 3:57 am
Region: West
Affiliation: :)

gangs who made major head lines news

Postby bigcountry » January 11th, 2014, 4:44 pm

for me was 60s first 30s hoovers bounty hunter and bps vng massacre even do south central stold ever headline its was poppin for the ese tops was 18st avenues and ms blyth st avenues really made the news killing that lil baby white girl in the alley over a drug sale went bad




prince
prince
User avatar
Posts: 6562
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 3:57 am
Region: West
Affiliation: :)

Re: gangs who made major head lines news

Postby bigcountry » January 11th, 2014, 5:02 pm

I can't for get about etg they made they mark in the 90s and the avenue gang too

og
og
Posts: 12835
Joined: July 26th, 2012, 3:51 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: gangs who made major head lines news

Postby Realspit » January 11th, 2014, 5:27 pm

pbgc 3X, CPA, 204th st, ESL.

corporal
corporal
Posts: 259
Joined: January 8th, 2014, 3:39 pm
Location: Westwood Da Bottem(shout out 6DeuceBrims Hat'z up, and Gho5t MOB Vl'z)
Region: South
Affiliation: W/S108APG//Avenue Piru'z SUW108P//108StashSquad

Re: gangs who made major head lines news

Postby ImAHitta » January 11th, 2014, 5:48 pm

bigcountry wrote:I can't for get about etg they made they mark in the 90s and the avenue gang too

why didn't u mention grape street, mob piru, 60s, vice lords, denver lanes, and inglewoods?

prince
prince
User avatar
Posts: 6562
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 3:57 am
Region: West
Affiliation: :)

Re: gangs who made major head lines news

Postby bigcountry » January 11th, 2014, 5:55 pm

disagree with you on cpa thing that was short lived that was pump up by media and the mayor they are know to be on some racist shit not as bad like the 204, avenues these fools stayed in the media cpa shouldn't never been mention as a top la gang like 60s etc its shouldn't be in same breath as a top gang that they mention in that article

corporal
corporal
Posts: 259
Joined: January 8th, 2014, 3:39 pm
Location: Westwood Da Bottem(shout out 6DeuceBrims Hat'z up, and Gho5t MOB Vl'z)
Region: South
Affiliation: W/S108APG//Avenue Piru'z SUW108P//108StashSquad

Re: gangs who made major head lines news

Postby ImAHitta » January 11th, 2014, 6:03 pm

bigcountry wrote:disagree with you on cpa thing that was short lived that was pump up by media and the mayor they are know to be on some racist shit not as bad like the 204, avenues these fools stayed in the media cpa shouldn't never been mention as a top la gang like 60s etc its shouldn't be in same breath as a top gang that they mention in that article

technically all the cali gangs made national headlines since u can find a blood, crip, or almighty piru stone in any state haha

og
og
Posts: 12835
Joined: July 26th, 2012, 3:51 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: gangs who made major head lines news

Postby Realspit » January 11th, 2014, 7:53 pm

hoods like 204 and VNG and pbgc 3x aint major hoods but they made it some instances will blow yo hood up even if its lil and not super known.

corporal
corporal
Posts: 259
Joined: January 8th, 2014, 3:39 pm
Location: Westwood Da Bottem(shout out 6DeuceBrims Hat'z up, and Gho5t MOB Vl'z)
Region: South
Affiliation: W/S108APG//Avenue Piru'z SUW108P//108StashSquad

Re: gangs who made major head lines news

Postby ImAHitta » January 11th, 2014, 7:56 pm

Realspit wrote:hoods like 204 and VNG and pbgc 3x aint major hoods but they made it some instances will blow yo hood up even if its lil and not super known.

correct me if im wrong but i heard the pueblos and 9deuce bishops were some of the more organized blood hoods in l.a.

boss
boss
Posts: 2623
Joined: June 15th, 2013, 9:34 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: LbC to the 310

Re: gangs who made major head lines news

Postby LBC-310 » January 11th, 2014, 8:12 pm

a lot of the ES long beach gangs made headlines due to the extreme racial tensions during the 80s and 90s,

corporal
corporal
Posts: 259
Joined: January 8th, 2014, 3:39 pm
Location: Westwood Da Bottem(shout out 6DeuceBrims Hat'z up, and Gho5t MOB Vl'z)
Region: South
Affiliation: W/S108APG//Avenue Piru'z SUW108P//108StashSquad

Re: gangs who made major head lines news

Postby ImAHitta » January 11th, 2014, 8:13 pm

LBC-310 wrote:a lot of the ES long beach gangs made headlines due to the extreme racial tensions during the 80s and 90s,

any drug indictments? or is niggas not on that get money tip and just ridin?

boss
boss
Posts: 2623
Joined: June 15th, 2013, 9:34 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: LbC to the 310

Re: gangs who made major head lines news

Postby LBC-310 » January 11th, 2014, 8:15 pm

ImAHitta wrote:
LBC-310 wrote:a lot of the ES long beach gangs made headlines due to the extreme racial tensions during the 80s and 90s,

any drug indictments? or is niggas not on that get money tip and just ridin?

im pretty sure there were a lot of those too, pretty much all gangs in the east have injunctions except the s.e.a's

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1907
Joined: February 14th, 2013, 4:42 am
Region: West
Affiliation: worldwide

Re: gangs who made major head lines news

Postby gee raider » January 12th, 2014, 2:05 pm

38st with sleepy lagoon
clanton 14st with some bank robberys in the 70s
avenues was making headlines in the 50s on some gangbanging shit like that of today

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5534
Joined: November 21st, 2013, 12:03 pm
Location: carson ca
Region: West
Affiliation: none

Re: gangs who made major head lines news

Postby Takin All Fades » January 12th, 2014, 2:14 pm

60s when that nigga took 4 heads under

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 3418
Joined: December 6th, 2011, 5:20 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: gangs who made major head lines news

Postby jayxsavage » January 12th, 2014, 2:52 pm

Drug indictments and Rico acts can only come from niggas snitching... not a good look for hoods that have them or have had multiple ones, ex: OHC30's... them niggas get hit every few years.

Recent years headlines:
Grape with the BH and PJ murders
Grape with the 43 and R'90 murders
ECC with the Grape murders
FTMC with killing the baby in Grape hood
KGC for killing that boy in Swans hood
40's for the double 60's murders
30's Piru for the 49st. massacre
MPCC for killing that girl in 7st. hood
Visitor killed in DLB hood
Visitor killed in VNG for wearing red shorts
Pueblo killed a 38st.
Aves for racial shit.
204st. for racial shit.
Conoga Park for racial shit.
Hawaiian Gardens for racial shit.

og
og
Posts: 12835
Joined: July 26th, 2012, 3:51 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: gangs who made major head lines news

Postby Realspit » January 12th, 2014, 3:04 pm

Forgot about 30 ru and Hawaiian gardens a lot of them other ones wasn't major headlines tho.

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2761
Joined: June 29th, 2008, 4:11 am
Location: Inglewood x Hawaii
Region: West
Affiliation: Take a wild guess

Re: gangs who made major head lines news

Postby ODC » January 12th, 2014, 4:31 pm

Bacc in the 90s, it was them Watersnake, I mean Watergate Crops. Every headline they had was about them niggaz. Then of course 60s, IFs, and I wanna say Crenshaw Mafia had a headline too.

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2761
Joined: June 29th, 2008, 4:11 am
Location: Inglewood x Hawaii
Region: West
Affiliation: Take a wild guess

Re: gangs who made major head lines news

Postby ODC » January 12th, 2014, 4:32 pm

BKA Crenshaw Maggots.

soldier
soldier
Posts: 210
Joined: December 15th, 2013, 1:23 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: gangs who made major head lines news

Postby GEE213 » January 12th, 2014, 5:18 pm

yeah the hawaiian gardens for smoking that jura...toonerville too i think...

soldier
soldier
Posts: 210
Joined: December 15th, 2013, 1:23 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: gangs who made major head lines news

Postby GEE213 » January 12th, 2014, 5:20 pm

the eighteens seem to have always been on the news...not including all that central american stuff...especially when they smoked that dude that was claiming bloods..

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2189
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 11:38 am
Location: South Central Los Angeles...
Region: West
Affiliation: Eastside

Re: gangs who made major head lines news

Postby Its a wrap » January 12th, 2014, 6:02 pm

jayxsavage wrote:Drug indictments and Rico acts can only come from niggas snitching... not a good look for hoods that have them or have had multiple ones, ex: OHC30's... them niggas get hit every few years.

Recent years headlines:
Grape with the BH and PJ murders
Grape with the 43 and R'90 murders
ECC with the Grape murders
FTMC with killing the baby in Grape hood
KGC for killing that boy in Swans hood
40's for the double 60's murders
30's Piru for the 49st. massacre
MPCC for killing that girl in 7st. hood
Visitor killed in DLB hood
Visitor killed in VNG for wearing red shorts
Pueblo killed a 38st.
Aves for racial shit.
204st. for racial shit.
Conoga Park for racial shit.
Hawaiian Gardens for racial shit.


GEE213 wrote:the eighteens seem to have always been on the news...not including all that central american stuff...especially when they smoked that dude that was claiming bloods..


GEE213 wrote:yeah the hawaiian gardens for smoking that jura...toonerville too i think...


Toonerville was definitely with that cat who they claimed was the Messican Monster Kody.

Add to that the F13 and ECC shit, how is niggaz forgottin the obvious.

Pamona gangs for that racial shit, expecially Pamona 12th Street Sharkies.

Goin further back to the 90's:

• CVTF, racial violence, serious beefs with black gangs in the Hub
• Venice Shoreline Crips, Venice 13, Culver City 13, racial beefs from late 93 onwards
• LBC, all Longos and ABZ and TRG, racial beefs
• South Side Compton Crips, supposed connection to 2Pac's death
• ETG for supposedly startin the L.A. riots
• ETG and Rollin 60's for their longstanding problems
• East Coast Crips for numerous killings on the Eastside, expecially after the riots
• Parke Nine Bloods, Halloween massacre in Pasadena
• Numerous Latino gangs in SFV, expecially Pacoima for gang related murders
• Rollin 20's Long Beach Crips, involved in that killing with Snoop Dogg when they was makin Who Am I (What's my Name)

soldier
soldier
Posts: 210
Joined: December 15th, 2013, 1:23 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: gangs who made major head lines news

Postby GEE213 » January 12th, 2014, 6:48 pm

im not sure if this counts but geraghty loma came out in 60 minutes in the 70s along with hoyo maravilla.....that shits on youtube..

prospect
Posts: 64
Joined: December 26th, 2010, 12:16 am
Region: West

Re: gangs who made major head lines news

Postby iksrtfo » January 12th, 2014, 7:28 pm

http://articles.latimes.com/1992-11-13/ ... _gang-life

"COLUMN ONE : Gangs in Affluent Black Turf : Parents who thought they had escaped urban horrors by entering the middle class find their kids lured by gangs. Though their numbers are small, the youths are increasingly violent."

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5534
Joined: November 21st, 2013, 12:03 pm
Location: carson ca
Region: West
Affiliation: none

Re: gangs who made major head lines news

Postby Takin All Fades » January 12th, 2014, 7:31 pm

this wasnt major but those varrio 155 eses in the cpt that got at that black fam in they hood

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1907
Joined: February 14th, 2013, 4:42 am
Region: West
Affiliation: worldwide

Re: gangs who made major head lines news

Postby gee raider » January 12th, 2014, 7:47 pm

i remember San bernardino was getting the spotlight to for being crazy

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1045
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 8:25 am
Location: E/S COMPTON
Region: West
Affiliation: SANTANA BLOCC COMPTON CRIPS ~ ROSE ST ~ 800 BLOCC

Re: gangs who made major head lines news

Postby Compton_Santanaz » January 12th, 2014, 7:57 pm

Too much media and media publications on the Tana since the 80's on our overall getdown anything from drug raids, being 20- 50 deep in Folsom, Compton's version of RICO, low ridin and of course multiple murders.

I got all the links to media publications and videos on my other computer but I'm not at the tilt right now.

Next

Return to West

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AntiVillian, duLeezy, Yahoo [Bot] and 86 guests