pacoima project boys

bigcountry
prince
prince

Re: pacoima project boys

Post by bigcountry » August 1st, 2014, 11:48 am

Coming from nigga don't hang with 2ps :facepalm: get back ?why when it will come back to us that how gang life 'culture goes ain't no hood in this time takes risk and jump on the 5 freeway to go put some work knowing they might not come home that plan dumb belive me it will come back ?

kultmember
underboss
underboss

Post by kultmember » August 1st, 2014, 7:09 pm

more excuses.them niggas aint super soldiers. how hard is it to catch a nigga slippin or run up and start shooting? you afraid every 60 member is armed at all times with marskmanship?

be realistic, how hard is it to shoot?.

see i understand there is risk. the risk of going to jail. but as gang bangers? aint no excuse of not avenging your homie. thats the problem with yall today.

whats gona be the excuse when another one of yall get injured or killed?.

thats bitch shit. flat out and you know it.

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » August 1st, 2014, 7:52 pm

Check this out you don't even fucking.bang you cbg ass nigga I know that was you? Better yet you don't even have the balls to hit them st you weird ass nigga don't you have gay club go to something Leave me fuck alone you busta

kultmember
underboss
underboss

Post by kultmember » August 1st, 2014, 8:24 pm

bigcountry wrote:Check this out you don't even fucking.bang you cbg ass nigga I know that was you? Better yet you don't even have the balls to hit them st you weird ass nigga don't you have gay club go to something Leave me fuck alone you busta

you getting mad kuz im telling the truth. im the cbg nigga now? hit what streets? aint nobody out doing shit. i dont have unavenged dead homies you do. you go hit them streets pussy :tiphat:

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » August 1st, 2014, 8:31 pm

Yeah you that cbg nigga. Who said the nigga was dead you idiotic idiot you fucking moron

kultmember
underboss
underboss

Post by kultmember » August 1st, 2014, 9:47 pm

bigcountry wrote:Yeah you that cbg nigga. Who said the nigga was dead you idiotic idiot you fucking moron

lol look here sugar. injured,dead or in a wheel chair bottom line you peter pan bitches are sitting ducks with no killers on your team. shut the fuck up and be lucky the pvnb dont kick the rest of you peasants out your hood.

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » August 1st, 2014, 10:01 pm

images-11.jpeg
images-11.jpeg (3.13 KiB) Viewed 1486 times
kultmember wrote:
bigcountry wrote:Yeah you that cbg nigga. Who said the nigga was dead you idiotic idiot you fucking moron

lol look here sugar. injured,dead or in a wheel chair bottom line you peter pan bitches are sitting ducks with no killers on your team. shut the fuck up and be lucky the pvnb dont kick the rest of you peasants out your hood.

stoner park
associate

Post by stoner park » August 1st, 2014, 11:09 pm

@ Big Country, wtf why did they close the Louisiana Chicken on Foothill? Just got back to LA after several months working out in Paso Robles. Wanted to hit all my favorite local spots. Keys, Joe Tacos in North Hills, Las Fuentes, and Louisiana chicken but that shit was closed and unfortunately no closed for remodeling sign was up. It was empty, now I'm gonna have to go to Pioneer chicken in WLA to get my chicken fix. Lol

Btw was working with A lot of people from East Side Wilma's ( they're all in the pile drivers union) From what I heard West Side Wilma's used to be Waterfront Piru .East Side Wilma's are red rags surenos like Culver City but were never bloods just old school barrio thay chose their colors way back.

One cat from Cabbage Patch Piru was out there too. Are they still around?

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » August 1st, 2014, 11:44 pm

I see you know the hood I fuck with keys the teriyaki burritos you ever had one, I.wasn't saying wimas was blood I think water front had a lot Mexican members that.went to wimas

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » August 1st, 2014, 11:46 pm

bigcountry wrote:I see you know the hood I fuck with keys the teriyaki burritos you ever had one, I.wasn't saying wilmas was blood I think water front had a lot Mexican members that.went to wilmas

stoner park
associate

Post by stoner park » August 1st, 2014, 11:59 pm

I'll have to try one next time. The Louisiana chicken on Vanowen closed too. maybe I'm the only one that liked that spot. About the Wilma's I could be wrong I heard that from Eastside and east hates westside. East Wilma's and East Side Pain used to be cool back in the day too.

stoner park
associate

Post by stoner park » August 2nd, 2014, 12:11 am

Have 2p's ever had run ins with ABC. Just wondering they're not close by but they are not that far away either. I knew a guy from ABC years back and I remember he never wanted to come to the Valley cause he always associated the valley with 2p's. Of course his main thing was fuck PDL. He never dissed Pacoima but never wanted to go out that way.

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » August 2nd, 2014, 12:17 am

stoner park wrote:I'll have to try one next time. The Louisiana chicken on Vanowen closed too. maybe I'm the only one that liked that spot. About the Wilma's I could be wrong I heard that from Eastside and east hates westside. East Wilma's and East Side Pain used to be cool back in the day too.
I guess popeyes Out doing them Louisiana la thang ! We kind have a similar history with waterfront wilmas Only thing different we dont beef with Mexican we only had a small beef nothing to cry over we did go at it one Mexican gang Pacoima Humphrey boyz that was many year ago we still good relationships the Pacoima varrio ? The front streets crips its different storie they got abuse by project flats and sweep that beef under the rug?

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » August 2nd, 2014, 12:21 am

stoner park wrote:Have 2p's ever had run ins with ABC. Just wondering they're not close by but they are not that far away either. I knew a guy from ABC years back and I remember he never wanted to come to the Valley cause he always associated the valley with 2p's. Of course his main thing was fuck PDL. He never dissed Pacoima but never wanted to go out that way.
No not really not that I know of, but we did have a run in with du.rock crips years ago at one of the clubs that was a nasty shoot out?

stoner park
associate

Post by stoner park » August 2nd, 2014, 12:35 am

Oh ok, yeah Du Rocc and ABC are pretty tight with each other or at least used to be. IDk I guess I assumed PPB and PDL were tight with each other. Good looking out on that Teriyaki Burrito I'll have to get one next time.

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » August 2nd, 2014, 1:08 am

We did have relationship with the Pdl in the 1980 a lot of used to played little Leauge pop warner foot ball against pasadena. Both us lived in each other hood . We had a fall out with them when they jack one of the Homie then we turn around jack them niggas for they low rider so we had a shakey relationship

jangrey08
underboss
underboss

Post by jangrey08 » May 3rd, 2017, 9:41 am

IMG_20170502_124317.jpg
IMG_20170502_124317.jpg (2.21 MiB) Viewed 467 times
IMG_20170502_124308.jpg
IMG_20170502_124308.jpg (2.07 MiB) Viewed 467 times
projects boys 13 . found in Carson . is they connected to the one in west covina ? They both got the same letters