Hardest gang in pacoima :tiphat: they put pbb on check 2nd is the brownstones

bigcountry
prince
prince
Region: West
Affiliation: :)

Re: pacoima project boys

Post by bigcountry » October 7th, 2013, 7:14 pm

gee raider wrote:Hardest gang in pacoima :tiphat: they put pbb on check 2nd is the brownstones
Lmao that a lie last time I last time i check ppb killed a pjb with no get back from projects boys

TurK3
soldier
soldier
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Post by TurK3 » October 7th, 2013, 7:18 pm

Damn cuz how many accounts do you have Bruce Dwayne?

gee raider
underboss
underboss
Affiliation: worldwide

Post by gee raider » October 7th, 2013, 7:20 pm

Ppb aint a factor in pacoima the pacoima project boys stayed most active even after crime dyed down ppb are hard to find like wagc but u can find a pjb pf even pacoima brownstones mo

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » October 7th, 2013, 7:21 pm

bigcountry wrote:
gee raider wrote:Hardest gang in pacoima :tiphat: they put pbb on check 2nd is the brownstones
Lmao that a lie last time i check ppb killed a pjb with no get back from projects boys
man pacoima gangs turnt down

gee raider
underboss
underboss

Post by gee raider » October 7th, 2013, 7:24 pm

Not pjb everybody hate the, niggas even most pacoimas then out of blythe street san fer and vbs they hate pjbs the most them foos be all like :shoot:

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » October 7th, 2013, 7:27 pm

You must don't go to the dam ! Pacoima gangs turn down all them fool don't be in they project enough said stop pumping them up

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » October 7th, 2013, 7:30 pm

bigcountry wrote:You must don't go to the dam ! Pacoima gangs turn down all them fool don't be in they project enough said stop pumping them up
them nigga got banned from them projects if they say they in them project that a lie on rus

Bully
boss
boss
Affiliation: Pacoima

Post by Bully » October 7th, 2013, 7:53 pm

shiiit the smallest varrio in Pacas the Humphrey Boys had them piru's running for cover yrs ago ...how the fuck are the ppb's going to go at the Jay's? :lmao: @ country , i dont know where you get your info from but the piru's didnt do shit to the PJB'S ..and with no get back? really? the J's are the most active gang in the whole valley by far . there are dead piru's and motherfuckers on wheel chairs by the hands of PJB. the bloods in Pacoima dont run nothing. they cant even attend the nearest high school ,Sanfernando high. they got ran out of the Projects in the 80's and stopped attending the high over 10 yrs ago..they go to kennedy high in granada hills,cleveland high etc..and when they go to monroe they get whooped on by l.a crips or rode on by surenos. they aint running nothing homie, quit it.........and lets not forget how Sanfer had them hiding and getting shot/whopped on for yrs.

Slush
major
major

Post by Slush » October 7th, 2013, 7:59 pm

Isn't Sleepy Malo from southland from a pacoima varrio?

gee raider
underboss
underboss

Post by gee raider » October 7th, 2013, 8:00 pm

bigcountry wrote:
bigcountry wrote:You must don't go to the dam ! Pacoima gangs turn down all them fool don't be in they project enough said stop pumping them up
them nigga got banned from them projects if they say they in them project that a lie on rus

Hell yeah but that shit aint happen over nigt pjb got a gang injunction the only p town gang to have it them niggas is the pacoima terror squad up in the p they always lock them niggas in the projects when they do raids eses got to come out with bolt cutters foos in pacoima wish they ran the projects and I never see them netbangin or braggin bout it like them knock knock boys who are suspect as hell in there nice as homes only ghetto zones in the valley is north hills panorama city parts of van nuys parts of north hollywood (fulton ms13 pjs) and the pacoima projects but all north hills and all panorama city are ghetto as fuck even in west la downtown la type ghetto

ESE Milkweed
associate
Affiliation: MARY JANE ES MI LADY PERO CRYSTAL ES MI SANCHA

Post by ESE Milkweed » October 7th, 2013, 8:02 pm

SIMON ESE I LIKE DAT SHIT FOO PINCHE MAYATE SLOBS GET BLASTED BY DA RAZA HOLMES SERIO FOO PUROOOOO

Bully
boss
boss

Post by Bully » October 7th, 2013, 8:10 pm

Slush wrote:Isn't Sleepy Malo from southland from a pacoima varrio?
nah that dude aint nobody he's just another wannabe gangster rapper who claims the city but he aint from no varrio..as a matter of fact he and his crew got chased out of the jay's a few months ago when they tried to shoot a lame ass video there........@ country..the PJB's are still in the Jay's ..fuck you talking about? there are still a gang of homies living and hanging out there..go inside and find out.

Slush
major
major

Post by Slush » October 7th, 2013, 8:35 pm

mexican1 wrote:
nah that dude aint nobody he's just another wannabe gangster rapper who claims the city but he aint from no varrio..as a matter of fact he and his crew got chased out of the jay's a few months ago when they tried to shoot a lame ass video there........@ country..the PJB's are still in the Jay's ..fuck you talking about? there are still a gang of homies living and hanging out there..go inside and find out.

Ain't that some shit :lol: :lol:

gee raider
underboss
underboss

Post by gee raider » October 7th, 2013, 8:59 pm

Slush wrote:
mexican1 wrote:

mexican1 wrote:

I thought sleepy malo was from pacoima crazy boys

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » October 7th, 2013, 9:03 pm

La niggas getting bus that was like 35 yrs ago not ten bro yo shit not adding up rite already, pacoima hunch backs they one got a dead homie and blind one too, with no kills sanfer got loses too and snitch record you Google shit up it show in court records see how they was snitchen , you can look up project boys see how lapd ran yall out them project yall tried make come back them boys and blue ran yall out so stop that bs oh who shot purple that skater who was from ppb!

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » October 7th, 2013, 9:17 pm

ESE Milkweed wrote:SIMON ESE I LIKE DAT SHIT FOO PINCHE MAYATE SLOBS GET BLASTED BY DA RAZA HOLMES SERIO FOO PUROOOOO
shut your dumb ass up border monkey taco sauce buster

gee raider
underboss
underboss

Post by gee raider » October 7th, 2013, 9:17 pm

bigcountry wrote:La niggas getting bus that was like 35 yrs ago not ten bro yo shit not adding up rite already, pacoima hunch backs they one got a dead homie and blind one too, with no kills sanfer got loses too and snitch record you Google shit up it show in court records see how they was snitchen , you can look up project boys see how lapd ran yall out them project yall tried make come back them boys and blue ran yall out so stop that bs oh who shot purple that skater who was from ppb!

People from la still go to monroe high school they live in the penny lane placement

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » October 7th, 2013, 9:27 pm

gee raider wrote:
bigcountry wrote:La niggas getting bus that was like 35 yrs ago not ten bro yo shit not adding up rite already, pacoima hunch backs they one got a dead homie and blind one too, with no kills sanfer got loses too and snitch record you Google shit up it show in court records see how they was snitchen , you can look up project boys see how lapd ran yall out them project yall tried make come back them boys and blue ran yall out so stop that bs oh who shot purple that skater who was from ppb!

People from la still go to monroe high school they live in the penny lane placement
penny lane that not even 1% compare to was coming to the valley in 80s from la

Bully
boss
boss

Post by Bully » October 7th, 2013, 9:31 pm

gee raider wrote:

..........damn you are wrong in so many ways :facepalm: when i was speaking on the crips getting bussed out here i was talking about the ealry 90's and before...ecc,60's,fsw,bh,20's and several other black hoods were representing from one time to another in the valley..all bussed out from l.a...i said ppb stopped attending sf high school over 10 yrs ago..and that fool thats blind from the phbz got shot by brown stone not ppb and if your speaking on purple from the jays he got killed by curly from terra bella boyz ( i can speak on that one cause curly is doing all day for that one and it was a double murder inside the projects..there goes your theory about no bangers being in the jays cause of an injunction :facepalm: )

Bully
boss
boss

Post by Bully » October 7th, 2013, 9:36 pm

gee raider wrote:
Slush wrote:
mexican1 wrote:

mexican1 wrote:

...that fool aint no real banger. none of them rappers are...back in the day when southland started yea you had og's like big spider from the Pacoima Criminals and mr. d who supposedly is from CPA now but most of the new generation are just claimers.

gee raider
underboss
underboss

Post by gee raider » October 7th, 2013, 9:39 pm

mexican1 wrote:
gee raider wrote:

..........damn you are wrong in so many ways :facepalm: when i was speaking on the crips getting bussed out here i was talking about the ealry 90's and before...ecc,60's,fsw,bh,20's and several other black hoods were representing from one time to another in the valley..all bussed out from l.a...i said ppb stopped attending sf high school over 10 yrs ago..and that fool thats blind from the phbz got shot by brown stone not ppb and if your speaking on purple from the jays he got killed by curly from terra bella boyz ( i can speak on that one cause curly is doing all day for that one and it was a double murder inside the projects..there goes your theory about no bangers being in the jays cause of an injunction :facepalm: )

Curly he was a moreno que no?not black people moreno but raza moreno I think I met that foo before but I only met like 3 foos from ptb I thought they were a bit active but I found out later that too most vatos there practially a dead varrio

Bully
boss
boss

Post by Bully » October 7th, 2013, 9:50 pm

gee raider wrote:
mexican1 wrote:
gee raider wrote:

Curly he was a moreno que no?not black people moreno but raza moreno I think I met that foo before but I only met like 3 foos from ptb I thought they were a bit active but I found out later that too most vatos there practially a dead varrio
.......nah he was actually a little on the bright side with curly hair..kinda chunky. that fool did a little time and he came out on a rampage and walked into the Jays in broad daylight with a big ass rifle and slaughtered 2 youngsters from the PJB. the Jays were constantly attacking those PTB'S took out one of there loved ones on Glenoaks and Van Nuys Blvd..a gang of them PTB'S are doing time for shootings and a couple 187's.. they went on a shooting spree for reals..

gee raider
underboss
underboss

Post by gee raider » October 7th, 2013, 9:53 pm

mexican1 wrote:
gee raider wrote:
Slush wrote:
mexican1 wrote:

mexican1 wrote:

Mr. D is corny but he had his 1 hit wonder with gangster s get lonely its relevant to today but the rest of his music :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: then u had the eastside valleros some foo name stretch(I think he was from the pacoima flats) and some hyna ms.tricky

...that fool aint no real banger. none of them rappers are...back in the day when southland started yea you had og's like big spider from the Pacoima Criminals and mr. d who supposedly is from CPA now but most of the new generation are just claimers.

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » October 7th, 2013, 9:54 pm

Lmpao how many pjb in them project not that many its not gang hang out so you stop that purple killed by 2ps why my homie got life for it! Oh blind dude he got shot on vannuys blvd I are already had discussion wit phbz about that your lies useless