Re: why do asian boyz

Post by bigcountry » September 30th, 2014, 12:22 am

I ran into couple long beach Asian boys they chuck up some even had Afros

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » September 30th, 2014, 12:23 am

bigcountry wrote:I ran into couple long beach Asian boys they chuck up some even had Afros
This was in 90s

clout god sosa
underboss
underboss

Post by clout god sosa » September 30th, 2014, 12:24 am

bigcountry wrote:I ran into couple long beach Asian boys they chuck up some even had Afros
asians with afros? :whaat:

Forty
underboss
underboss

Post by Forty » September 30th, 2014, 12:33 am

man afros don't even look right on blacks.

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » September 30th, 2014, 12:34 am

Idk it might have been the children from Vietnam ? soldier had sex with the woman over sea when the war going on and they came to America to the Asian population in long beach

bigcountry
prince
prince

Post by bigcountry » September 30th, 2014, 12:39 am

But some did have Afros ? don't worried about him he never been to California anyways

longbeachboy
sergeant
sergeant

Post by longbeachboy » September 30th, 2014, 2:56 am

Gook wrote:
Pho wrote:Sometimes a family can own like 3-5 Pho joints and the food at each place tastes different.

Forreal...shit is all bad when Koreans open up pho restaurant :cmon: they have no idea with the broth nd it taste like water..but to be honest I never fucked with pho at a restaurants..shit isn't nowhere near good as how grandma makes it...whenever I got to a pho restaurant I just get com tam..
Fareal, the best pho i've had was the cambodian homie's mom's kathew (khmer pho), restaurants can't compare to the homemade shit.

Gook
prospect

Post by Gook » September 30th, 2014, 1:57 pm

Forty wrote:i don't care who owns the restaurant but don't give me food made for white ppl.

i want my pho with tripe and tendon and fat and oily

not no lean beef strips.

i want my thai food spicy not sweet.

and i demand msg on my chink food dammit!
Hell yea those Americanize asian restaurant got me like :discust: ...shit is terrible ..i go to college in scv nd all these kids love the thai,viet food out there nd it's fucking nasty ...bless the valley for more traditional style food... But hey I've always wanted to try a legit Filipino restaurant u know anywhere ...only Filipino food I had is the fried chicken,halo halo nd that pek pek

Pho
colonel
colonel

Post by Pho » September 30th, 2014, 6:45 pm

Haven't had Thai food in ages. The Thai places in the bay are no good.

Miss my old Thai joints.

Socal > Norcal as far as food in general.

Even with all the Mexicans around i can't find any good Al Pastor up here.

GEE213
soldier
soldier

Post by GEE213 » September 30th, 2014, 6:56 pm

theres a place called pho 79 in alhambra.....the food there is bomb....its a lil hidden restaurant...easy to miss..

Realspit
og
og

Post by Realspit » September 30th, 2014, 7:00 pm

Gook wrote:
Forty wrote:i don't care who owns the restaurant but don't give me food made for white ppl.

not no lean beef strips.

Hell yea those Americanize asian restaurant got me like :discust: ...shit is terrible ..i go to college in scv nd all these kids love the thai,viet food out there nd it's fucking nasty ...bless the valley for more traditional style food... But hey I've always wanted to try a legit Filipino restaurant u know anywhere ...only Filipino food I had is the fried chicken,halo halo nd that pek pek

Highland park or Westlake for philippino food, for Viet food I would go down to the oc when I was doin some biz w them

JJx2
superior
superior

Post by JJx2 » September 30th, 2014, 7:50 pm

Forty wrote:man afros don't even look right on blacks.

never heard that one before

longbeachboy
sergeant
sergeant

Post by longbeachboy » September 30th, 2014, 8:35 pm

Realspit wrote:
Gook wrote:

not no lean beef strips.

Highland park or Westlake for philippino food, for Viet food I would go down to the oc when I was doin some biz w them
Best filipino food you gotta hit up Carson or the SExLA, yeah I fucks with OC vietnamese food, that shit is better than any pho i've had in LB.

STFU
underboss
underboss

Post by STFU » October 1st, 2014, 3:43 am

I love Pho, awesome noodle, big bowl of it n cheap too. I don't like any other viet cuisine though

DRAGAN
fresh meat

Post by DRAGAN » October 2nd, 2014, 5:14 am

A group of AB has been coming into the OC area mostly in the Little Saigon area to stir things up. AB member going as "Sea" has been telling people there is no real gangster in OC.

Gook
prospect

Post by Gook » October 11th, 2014, 1:40 am

DRAGAN wrote:A group of AB has been coming into the OC area mostly in the Little Saigon area to stir things up. AB member going as "Sea" has been telling people there is no real gangster in OC.
That's werid ..isn't there AB youngsters from Anaheim that be in Little Saigon on the daily?

Forty
underboss
underboss

Post by Forty » October 11th, 2014, 2:52 am

Gook wrote:
DRAGAN wrote:A group of AB has been coming into the OC area mostly in the Little Saigon area to stir things up. AB member going as "Sea" has been telling people there is no real gangster in OC.
That's werid ..isn't there AB youngsters from Anaheim that be in Little Saigon on the daily?
i think there's 2 AB cliques in O.C.

i knew of Anaheim ABZ since 90's, but later i ran into OC ABZ.

Anaheim ABZ i'm pretty sure was off of LB ABZ. The OC ABZ were claiming they were off of Van Nuys ABS though. not sure if true.

Forty
underboss
underboss

Post by Forty » October 11th, 2014, 2:57 am

that could be anybody.

there's ABZ in oc plus a lot of the la county AB sides go to oc.

LB ABZ is a short drive away. i know VN ABS do business there, they have coffee shops, pho restaurants and growhouses in oc.

Gook
prospect

Post by Gook » October 11th, 2014, 3:55 am

Forty wrote:
Gook wrote:
i think there's 2 AB cliques in O.C.

i knew of Anaheim ABZ since 90's, but later i ran into OC ABZ.

Anaheim ABZ i'm pretty sure was off of LB ABZ. The OC ABZ were claiming they were off of Van Nuys ABS though. not sure if true.
Lol I thought they were the same AB... But yea wouldn't be surprise OC AB were claiming off to van nuys pretty sure some Viet ABS moved out in Westminster or something

Forty
underboss
underboss

Post by Forty » October 11th, 2014, 4:35 am

that's what i thought too.

i thought anaheim was oc abz. like if you say lb abz and es/ns abz. or if you say valley ab for van nuys abs/z. or sgv abz for mp/ws/ns abz.

but the dudes say they were off vn abs. not really my place to say anything.

but from my experience vn abs/abz stays claiming van nuys.

i use to do a little biz in sgv and the vn ab in sgv was still van nuys. same as a few youngster vn ab in oc.

the simi valley clique 90's that was still vn abs. those korean ab from la crescenta/la canada/ktown was vn abz too.

plus if they were off abs why abz? sounds weird. maybe they were fake. LOL

Pho
colonel
colonel

Post by Pho » October 13th, 2014, 4:11 pm

Over the years i've heard stories of fools who had run ins with AB and i would sometimes wonder which side AB it was. Sometimes you could usually make a guess of who it was but fools weren't confined to their immediate areas and where everywhere.

A lot of car to car stories.

Some funny, some not so funny.

Forty
underboss
underboss

Post by Forty » October 13th, 2014, 4:39 pm

Pho wrote:Over the years i've heard stories of fools who had run ins with AB and i would sometimes wonder which side AB it was. Sometimes you could usually make a guess of who it was but fools weren't confined to their immediate areas and where everywhere.

A lot of car to car stories.

Some funny, some not so funny.
give me the race and dress description and i could tell them apart.

back then.

i don't know about now.

is there separate ANA and OC ABZ cliques in oc, pho?

you know that area more than me. and ab were never big in oc back then. except akhro boy lol

Pho
colonel
colonel

Post by Pho » October 13th, 2014, 5:30 pm

Most of the stories are old(early-late 90's).

Bullshit like eses half ass banging on AB for fun and AB bustin on em. They laugh about that bullshit because they got away unscathed.

Or nonbanging fools tellin me AB sprayed their cars. Some fools got licked.

As for OC, OC AB is probably the only one still around.

Before there was a Anaheim AB, OC AB and a Santa Ana AB too. They were all small.

Forty
underboss
underboss

Post by Forty » October 13th, 2014, 6:56 pm

Pho wrote:
Bullshit like eses half ass banging on AB for fun and AB bustin on em. They laugh about that bullshit because they got away unscathed.

Or nonbanging fools tellin me AB sprayed their cars. Some fools got licked
from my experience AB always jump to gunplay for no reason. especially in the valley. even with hoods they have no beef with.

i remember when black scorpion society tried to open shop in sfv early 90's. run in with abs outside a hs. bss says it's cool but abs pops the trunk anyway.

mid 90's four seas started recruiting in the valley. they don't even know what four seas was. shoots at them anyway. four seas fights back of course. abz shoots up 3 of them in a car, abs molotovs a few of their houses.

early 2000's on roscoe, a couple carloads of vboyz mistook a flip abz for a tgp or akp. no problem right? abz sprays them with a mac anyway.

late 2000's vboyz again. misunderstanding at party in sgv. vboyz or vboyz claimers. abz smokes 2 of them for no reason.

Forty
underboss
underboss

Post by Forty » October 13th, 2014, 7:07 pm

i almost got smoked by ab and i know them!

when they were warring with STS late 90's. fools were sts hunting saw them in one of their gf car just sitting there across from BC pool hall. me and my homies walk to the car and those fools was about to light us up. i took my cap off and waved at them so they recognized me. LOL

my korean homie lil cousin got a .44 mag slug in his car for no reason. he was stopped at a light and ab lit one off at him. they ran up to finish him but luckily it was his classmate.

the abz looks at him says "my bad! you looked like KM" and just ran back to their car. LOL