Santana Blocc Crips vs South Side Compton Crips

prospect
Posts: 78
Joined: March 16th, 2013, 6:51 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Franklin Crip.

Santana Blocc Crips vs South Side Compton Crips

Postby C-Rider » March 17th, 2013, 5:17 pm

These niggaz were killin' eachother over decades and I'm surprised who went harder on eachother.

I know that the Tanaz are known for bein' ruthless, but that's it.

PS: I'm not from compton, so them netbangin niggaz should shut the fuck up :smh:

Hope a real nigga teach me :tiphat:




prospect
Posts: 78
Joined: March 16th, 2013, 6:51 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Franklin Crip.

Re: Santana Blocc Crips vs South Side Compton Crips

Postby C-Rider » March 20th, 2013, 7:27 am

:drama:

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1518
Joined: February 1st, 2011, 8:24 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: MeMyself&I Gang

Re: Santana Blocc Crips vs South Side Compton Crips

Postby dalocsta » March 20th, 2013, 8:02 am

C-Rider wrote:
so them netbangin niggaz should shut the fuck up :smh:


And yet you still aint take your own advice :shrug: :smh:

prospect
Posts: 78
Joined: March 16th, 2013, 6:51 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Franklin Crip.

Re: Santana Blocc Crips vs South Side Compton Crips

Postby C-Rider » March 20th, 2013, 8:10 am

dalocsta wrote:
C-Rider wrote:
so them netbangin niggaz should shut the fuck up :smh:


And yet you still aint take your own advice :shrug: :smh:


:lmao: :lmao:

MAn you the funniest nigga here :)
I enyoy writing with you homie :tiphat:

prospect
Posts: 78
Joined: March 16th, 2013, 6:51 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Franklin Crip.

Re: Santana Blocc Crips vs South Side Compton Crips

Postby C-Rider » March 20th, 2013, 3:46 pm

dalocsta wrote:
C-Rider wrote:
so them netbangin niggaz should shut the fuck up :smh:


And yet you still aint take your own advice :shrug: :smh:



You call yourself "daLOCsta", that's why I think that you claim crip, so where you from homie ?

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1045
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 8:25 am
Location: E/S COMPTON
Region: West
Affiliation: SANTANA BLOCC COMPTON CRIPS ~ ROSE ST ~ 800 BLOCC

Re: Santana Blocc Crips vs South Side Compton Crips

Postby Compton_Santanaz » March 20th, 2013, 4:28 pm

All these years and they never muted a homie.
Shot 2 or 3 = certainly
Came through and ain't hit nothing = certainly

We muted/shot some of them = certainly
came through ain't hit nothing = certainly


Now the S/S ADCC (They dropped E/S East Side for S/S as in South Side of Compton after we set it off with them), they muted a few homies back in 88/89 and shot up a few when the back n forth war started cracc'n. We got 6 of them (even got paperwork behind some of them where they testified and etc...)

I been in this thing since 86 so my scope go beyond a 1990's/2000/2010 generation banger that just got out of high school the past 3 years.

I come with no extras because at the end of the day all hood beefing lose because our people in a lot of cases dying over some 15 -25+ year old beef.

We got pedo (ol school niggas know what pedo mean...it dont mean what you lil niggas are thinking...ask an ese) with niggas thats been going on for longer than most niggas that post on this board have been alive.

They now inherit this shit and they don't really know why. Many don't even know how they own turf was started officially.

Many SSCC don't know that they started off as Bloods in a Piru city (Us Bloods to be precise)

prospect
Posts: 78
Joined: March 16th, 2013, 6:51 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Franklin Crip.

Re: Santana Blocc Crips vs South Side Compton Crips

Postby C-Rider » March 20th, 2013, 4:44 pm

And how was|is the situation between the Tanaz and Kellys =

superior
superior
Posts: 3661
Joined: December 6th, 2011, 10:28 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Santana Blocc Crips vs South Side Compton Crips

Postby foolassnigga » March 20th, 2013, 5:27 pm

That shit is crazy all that Tana hate from SSCC and they never dropped one ever? They make it seem like they hate Tanaz with a passion

superior
superior
Posts: 4615
Joined: November 10th, 2012, 5:23 am
Region: West
Affiliation: ThuggN

Re: Santana Blocc Crips vs South Side Compton Crips

Postby PmoneY » March 20th, 2013, 6:53 pm

In tha 80"s they was dropping each other......

Compton historically is probably committed the most gang related homicides of all time if we're talking cities with a population of 90"000 & under........

Still to this day some compton niggaz still bang like it'sthe 80"s far as flagging......

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1045
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 8:25 am
Location: E/S COMPTON
Region: West
Affiliation: SANTANA BLOCC COMPTON CRIPS ~ ROSE ST ~ 800 BLOCC

Re: Santana Blocc Crips vs South Side Compton Crips

Postby Compton_Santanaz » March 20th, 2013, 7:39 pm

C-Rider wrote:And how was|is the situation between the Tanaz and Kellys =
I can't recall ever having any problems with Kellys ever. I know that there was homies from the turf related to some of them.

Oh wait, come to think of it
The homies (2 carloads) shot a Kelly (accidently) at they Park getting at the ADCC's when they was all having a function in 89. My neighbor got the death penalty for that double homicide and 2 assault with deadly weapons.

Cuzz (Chico) from Kelly got hit unintentially and put into a wheelchair. He was actually one that helped the one's make they case. But I don't recall nothing deriving from that because I think they knew the nature of what was going down.

I never had any problems with Kellys I been in the company of at any time ever. My baby mamas sister is a KPCC (school teacher now but still function on some grown shit)

I only mentioned name because the paperwork is public record and is actually posted in full on another gang site (not SG site though)

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 3418
Joined: December 6th, 2011, 5:20 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Santana Blocc Crips vs South Side Compton Crips

Postby jayxsavage » March 20th, 2013, 10:28 pm

Compton_Santanaz wrote:
C-Rider wrote:And how was|is the situation between the Tanaz and Kellys =
I can't recall ever having any problems with Kellys ever. I know that there was homies from the turf related to some of them.

Oh wait, come to think of it
The homies (2 carloads) shot a Kelly (accidently) at they Park getting at the ADCC's when they was all having a function in 89. My neighbor got the death penalty for that double homicide and 2 assault with deadly weapons.

Cuzz (Chico) from Kelly got hit unintentially and put into a wheelchair. He was actually one that helped the one's make they case. But I don't recall nothing deriving from that because I think they knew the nature of what was going down.

I never had any problems with Kellys I been in the company of at any time ever. My baby mamas sister is a KPCC (school teacher now but still function on some grown shit)

I only mentioned name because the paperwork is public record and is actually posted in full on another gang site (not SG site though)



Yup.. I read that, niggas was at Kelly with a AK in broad day light, right down the street from a police station. Didn't hear what came from it though, I know Potato Head got some time after being caught in Vegas, didn't hear about the other dudes though. I never heard of KPCC or NHCC having beef with Tanaz either, especially now since they're all at SS-AD's neck.

colonel
colonel
Posts: 663
Joined: September 28th, 2012, 2:26 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Santana Blocc Crips vs South Side Compton Crips

Postby stillblueraggin » March 20th, 2013, 11:56 pm

jayxsavage wrote:
Compton_Santanaz wrote:
C-Rider wrote:And how was|is the situation between the Tanaz and Kellys =
I can't recall ever having any problems with Kellys ever. I know that there was homies from the turf related to some of them.

Oh wait, come to think of it
The homies (2 carloads) shot a Kelly (accidently) at they Park getting at the ADCC's when they was all having a function in 89. My neighbor got the death penalty for that double homicide and 2 assault with deadly weapons.

Cuzz (Chico) from Kelly got hit unintentially and put into a wheelchair. He was actually one that helped the one's make they case. But I don't recall nothing deriving from that because I think they knew the nature of what was going down.

I never had any problems with Kellys I been in the company of at any time ever. My baby mamas sister is a KPCC (school teacher now but still function on some grown shit)

I only mentioned name because the paperwork is public record and is actually posted in full on another gang site (not SG site though)



Yup.. I read that, niggas was at Kelly with a AK in broad day light, right down the street from a police station. Didn't hear what came from it though, I know Potato Head got some time after being caught in Vegas, didn't hear about the other dudes though. I never heard of KPCC or NHCC having beef with Tanaz either, especially now since they're all at SS-AD's neck.


:2cents:

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1045
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 8:25 am
Location: E/S COMPTON
Region: West
Affiliation: SANTANA BLOCC COMPTON CRIPS ~ ROSE ST ~ 800 BLOCC

Re: Santana Blocc Crips vs South Side Compton Crips

Postby Compton_Santanaz » March 21st, 2013, 12:05 am

jayxsavage wrote:
Compton_Santanaz wrote:
C-Rider wrote:And how was|is the situation between the Tanaz and Kellys =
I can't recall ever having any problems with Kellys ever. I know that there was homies from the turf related to some of them.

Oh wait, come to think of it
The homies (2 carloads) shot a Kelly (accidently) at they Park getting at the ADCC's when they was all having a function in 89. My neighbor got the death penalty for that double homicide and 2 assault with deadly weapons.

Cuzz (Chico) from Kelly got hit unintentially and put into a wheelchair. He was actually one that helped the one's make they case. But I don't recall nothing deriving from that because I think they knew the nature of what was going down.

I never had any problems with Kellys I been in the company of at any time ever. My baby mamas sister is a KPCC (school teacher now but still function on some grown shit)

I only mentioned name because the paperwork is public record and is actually posted in full on another gang site (not SG site though)



Yup.. I read that, niggas was at Kelly with a AK in broad day light, right down the street from a police station. Didn't hear what came from it though, I know Potato Head got some time after being caught in Vegas, didn't hear about the other dudes though. I never heard of KPCC or NHCC having beef with Tanaz either, especially now since they're all at SS-AD's neck.
it was tatohead that got death row, he lived across the street from me

prospect
Posts: 82
Joined: February 23rd, 2012, 6:06 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Santana Blocc Crips vs South Side Compton Crips

Postby Wolverine » March 21st, 2013, 1:51 am

Damn, they give bangers the death penalty? That's some wild shit. I assumed you you'd have to be on some Charlie Manson type shit to get that. I know they gave it to Tookie, but they give it to bangers taking out other bangers or hood cats? I thought they would get life or multiple life terms. How does that work out? Do they execute those cats, or do most of them get their sentences converted? Michigan doesn't have it so now I'm curious about how it functions out there.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 3418
Joined: December 6th, 2011, 5:20 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Santana Blocc Crips vs South Side Compton Crips

Postby jayxsavage » March 21st, 2013, 9:09 pm

Wolverine wrote:Damn, they give bangers the death penalty? That's some wild shit. I assumed you you'd have to be on some Charlie Manson type shit to get that. I know they gave it to Tookie, but they give it to bangers taking out other bangers or hood cats? I thought they would get life or multiple life terms. How does that work out? Do they execute those cats, or do most of them get their sentences converted? Michigan doesn't have it so now I'm curious about how it functions out there.



Its so many dudes on death row, especially niggas from the 1980's.
You can look up some cases..
Lil Fee from 60's is on death row for killing a whole family.
Crazy D and some 83's are on the death row for killing some girls.
Big Evil from Swans got his sentence commuted.
It was a nigga from VNG on the row for killing some Hoovers.
Big Tyme from ECC got the row for killing some niggas in a drug deal.
Ect..

Those a probably the most famous ones.. and the ones that didn't get the row are just starting to come home.
My pops homeboy from 89ECC shot a Swan in the face with a 4-10 shotgun in like 84/85, the dude from Swan didn't die right away but died years later from complications... My pops homeboy just got home last fall.

prospect
Posts: 78
Joined: March 16th, 2013, 6:51 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Franklin Crip.

Re: Santana Blocc Crips vs South Side Compton Crips

Postby C-Rider » March 22nd, 2013, 6:10 am

jayxsavage wrote:
Wolverine wrote:Damn, they give bangers the death penalty? That's some wild shit. I assumed you you'd have to be on some Charlie Manson type shit to get that. I know they gave it to Tookie, but they give it to bangers taking out other bangers or hood cats? I thought they would get life or multiple life terms. How does that work out? Do they execute those cats, or do most of them get their sentences converted? Michigan doesn't have it so now I'm curious about how it functions out there.



Its so many dudes on death row, especially niggas from the 1980's.
You can look up some cases..
Lil Fee from 60's is on death row for killing a whole family.
Crazy D and some 83's are on the death row for killing some girls.
Big Evil from Swans got his sentence commuted.
It was a nigga from VNG on the row for killing some Hoovers.
Big Tyme from ECC got the row for killing some niggas in a drug deal.
Ect..

Those a probably the most famous ones.. and the ones that didn't get the row are just starting to come home.
My pops homeboy from 89ECC shot a Swan in the face with a 4-10 shotgun in like 84/85, the dude from Swan didn't die right away but died years later from complications... My pops homeboy just got home last fall.


You mean that homeboy from Kody ?
I wonder why that nigga kody ain't got death row :cmon:

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 3418
Joined: December 6th, 2011, 5:20 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Santana Blocc Crips vs South Side Compton Crips

Postby jayxsavage » March 22nd, 2013, 6:30 pm

C-Rider wrote:
jayxsavage wrote:
Wolverine wrote:Damn, they give bangers the death penalty? That's some wild shit. I assumed you you'd have to be on some Charlie Manson type shit to get that. I know they gave it to Tookie, but they give it to bangers taking out other bangers or hood cats? I thought they would get life or multiple life terms. How does that work out? Do they execute those cats, or do most of them get their sentences converted? Michigan doesn't have it so now I'm curious about how it functions out there.



Its so many dudes on death row, especially niggas from the 1980's.
You can look up some cases..
Lil Fee from 60's is on death row for killing a whole family.
Crazy D and some 83's are on the death row for killing some girls.
Big Evil from Swans got his sentence commuted.
It was a nigga from VNG on the row for killing some Hoovers.
Big Tyme from ECC got the row for killing some niggas in a drug deal.
Ect..

Those a probably the most famous ones.. and the ones that didn't get the row are just starting to come home.
My pops homeboy from 89ECC shot a Swan in the face with a 4-10 shotgun in like 84/85, the dude from Swan didn't die right away but died years later from complications... My pops homeboy just got home last fall.


You mean that homeboy from Kody ?
I wonder why that nigga kody ain't got death row :cmon:



There were worse people than Kody... but they didn't write a tell all, over-exaggerated book.

prospect
Posts: 78
Joined: March 16th, 2013, 6:51 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Franklin Crip.

Re: Santana Blocc Crips vs South Side Compton Crips

Postby C-Rider » March 22nd, 2013, 9:08 pm

jayxsavage wrote:
C-Rider wrote:
jayxsavage wrote:
Wolverine wrote:Damn, they give bangers the death penalty? That's some wild shit. I assumed you you'd have to be on some Charlie Manson type shit to get that. I know they gave it to Tookie, but they give it to bangers taking out other bangers or hood cats? I thought they would get life or multiple life terms. How does that work out? Do they execute those cats, or do most of them get their sentences converted? Michigan doesn't have it so now I'm curious about how it functions out there.



Its so many dudes on death row, especially niggas from the 1980's.
You can look up some cases..
Lil Fee from 60's is on death row for killing a whole family.
Crazy D and some 83's are on the death row for killing some girls.
Big Evil from Swans got his sentence commuted.
It was a nigga from VNG on the row for killing some Hoovers.
Big Tyme from ECC got the row for killing some niggas in a drug deal.
Ect..

Those a probably the most famous ones.. and the ones that didn't get the row are just starting to come home.
My pops homeboy from 89ECC shot a Swan in the face with a 4-10 shotgun in like 84/85, the dude from Swan didn't die right away but died years later from complications... My pops homeboy just got home last fall.


You mean that homeboy from Kody ?
I wonder why that nigga kody ain't got death row :cmon:



There were worse people than Kody... but they didn't write a tell all, over-exaggerated book.



Yeah homie that's correct and I don't even believe dat shit he wrote :lmao:
He was actin like a black bin laden in the streets feel me

major
major
User avatar
Posts: 555
Joined: February 27th, 2013, 4:38 am
Region: West
Affiliation: S/S COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATS GANGX3 MDKS

Re: Santana Blocc Crips vs South Side Compton Crips

Postby COMPTONxFLATS » March 22nd, 2013, 9:27 pm

FUCK SNOTS AND BANANAS :shoot:

fresh meat
Posts: 23
Joined: February 24th, 2014, 12:25 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Santana Blocc Crips vs South Side Compton Crips

Postby JABBARI » February 25th, 2014, 5:09 am

Compton_Santanaz wrote:
C-Rider wrote:And how was|is the situation between the Tanaz and Kellys =
I can't recall ever having any problems with Kellys ever. I know that there was homies from the turf related to some of them.

Oh wait, come to think of it
The homies (2 carloads) shot a Kelly (accidently) at they Park getting at the ADCC's when they was all having a function in 89. My neighbor got the death penalty for that double homicide and 2 assault with deadly weapons.

Cuzz (Chico) from Kelly got hit unintentially and put into a wheelchair. He was actually one that helped the one's make they case. But I don't recall nothing deriving from that because I think they knew the nature of what was going down.

I never had any problems with Kellys I been in the company of at any time ever. My baby mamas sister is a KPCC (school teacher now but still funct
ion on some grown shit)
Il

I only mentioned name because the paperwork is public record and is actually posted in full on another gang site (not SG site though)

Wooow!!!!! I was going to Roosevelt Middle school when the beef kicked off between the Atlantics and yo hood..Around 99-89..I remember all crips was banging CC rider before the beef kicked off between yall two, if im not mistaken the Drives And the Tanas was the first Crip on Crip war..Shit I went to school ar Roosevelt Middle School wit Tanas, before the Souths took it over, Shit was a trip as soon as yall went at it because there was so much unity between the Crops in Compton.The Tanas was always the most treachous out of all the crip hoods in Compton, but yall tried to punk the Drives outta that drug deal and didnt think they would go to war it yall cause yall was so deep and battle tested....What gets me is that I remeber when Dynasty Dave got dropped, that was some cold shit...The Drives took yall to war thou no matter what niggas think, you see those Kellys didnt do shit when yall came through shot they park upvto fet at the Drives..Something I could never understand, because the Kellys and Drives grew up wit another..Man this shit was crucial I know alot of brothers that have died from this conflict itsa trip...i could go on and on...

fresh meat
Posts: 23
Joined: February 24th, 2014, 12:25 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Santana Blocc Crips vs South Side Compton Crips

Postby JABBARI » February 25th, 2014, 6:23 am

JABBARI wrote:
Compton_Santanaz wrote:
C-Rider wrote:And how was|is the situation between the Tanaz and Kellys =
I can't recall ever having any problems with Kellys ever. I know that there was homies from the turf related to some of them.

Oh wait, come to think of it
The homies (2 carloads) shot a Kelly (accidently) at they Park getting at the ADCC's when they was all having a function in 89. My neighbor got the death penalty for that double homicide and 2 assault with deadly weapons.

Cuzz (Chico) from Kelly got hit unintentially and put into a wheelchair. He was actually one that helped the one's make they case. But I don't recall nothing deriving from that because I think they knew the nature of what was going down.

I never had any problems with Kellys I been in the company of at any time ever. My baby mamas sister is a KPCC (school teacher now but still funct
ion on some grown shit)
Il Damn so many mutha fuckin memories... Santana Block, the homie James Green was the only nigga from Tanasvthatvwas at Roosevelt during 88-89 and remeber G-Bone from the Drive use to bully him lol....Yall niggas camevto the school bussin and shot Bone in the ass lol..Fool would come to class wit his ass hurtin..lol...Damn the Drives was so small compared to yall that they had to click up with the Souths...Onevthing I could never understand was that Nutty South Atlantic shit...I wasvlike damn you mean to tell me Santanas isvthatvdeepvthat the souths and atlantics couldnt handle yall...That Nuty South Atlantic shotvwas a waste of time..lol ..Yall niggas wasvto vicious that they couldnt even handle yall...Shit Nuttys was allvthe way on the west side so it wasnt like they was a threat..Yall niggas was out making power moves during thst time wit Turtle, when he got smoked it seemed like thatvtoo k alotvoutta yall hood because he was so charismatic..I remeber hearing about him getting smoked..I was goin to D-high...And damn word on the streets spreaded quick as a mutha fucka...Damn...It was like the Drives spoiled yall plans and went to war wit yall over that shit..To be honest I didnt think theyvwould last against yall...Butvthem niggas did not lay down...lol...Yall tried to bully them..lol.But when the Souths steppedvin that changedvthe playin field..Damn...Now that I think about you say you usevto be in Kellys Hood.....Lol...Them Kelly niggas was always some scary niggas...Andvthe onlyvway they was ablevto do so much damage to the Drivesvis because the Drives started beefin wit each other and the nigga Batts from Drives used the Kellys to put a hit out on his own homies...Which was boundvto happen because the Drives should have handled them Kellys for allowing yall to come through they park bussin...The Kellys should have rod with the Drives they grew upvwit them...Always felt thatvwas dirty, so the Drives hadto click up with the Souths whose been having they back for years....Those Kellys was not witvthe busy back then...I remeber going to the D seeing the Souths smackin those Kelly niggas the fuck up....I remember when the nigga Lane from the South bustin Black Jack from Kellys mouth and the buster nigga Bolo from Kellys standing there notvdoing shit...I stayed in Kellys hood for half of my life...Damn....

I only mentioned name because the paperwork is public record and is actually posted in full on another gang site (not SG site though)

Wooow!!!!! I was going to Roosevelt Middle school when the beef kicked off between the Atlantics and yo hood..Around 99-89..I remember all crips was banging CC rider before the beef kicked off between yall two, if im not mistaken the Drives And the Tanas was the first Crip on Crip war..Shit I went to school ar Roosevelt Middle School wit Tanas, before the Souths took it over, Shit was a trip as soon as yall went at it because there was so much unity between the Crops in Compton.The Tanas was always the most treachous out of all the crip hoods in Compton, but yall tried to punk the Drives outta that drug deal and didnt think they would go to war it yall cause yall was so deep and battle tested....What gets me is that I remeber when Dynasty Dave got dropped, that was some cold shit...The Drives took yall to war thou no matter what niggas think, you see those Kellys didnt do shit when yall came through shot they park upvto fet at the Drives..Something I could never understand, because the Kellys and Drives grew up wit another..Man this shit was crucial I know alot of brothers that have died from this conflict itsa trip...i could go on and on...

fresh meat
Posts: 23
Joined: February 24th, 2014, 12:25 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Santana Blocc Crips vs South Side Compton Crips

Postby JABBARI » February 25th, 2014, 1:31 pm

Compton_Santanaz wrote:All these years and they never muted a homie.
Shot 2 or 3 = certainly
Came through and ain't hit nothing = certainly

We muted/shot some of them = certainly
came through ain't hit nothing = certainly


Now the S/S ADCC (They dropped E/S East Side for S/S as in South Side of Compton after we set it off with them), they muted a few homies back in 88/89 and shot up a few when the back n forth war started cracc'n. We got 6 of them (even got paperwork behind some of them where they testified and etc...)

I been in this thing since 86 so my scope go beyond a 1990's/2000/2010 generation banger that just got out of high school the past 3 years.
Hawk RIP......One cool ass Nigga!!!
I come with no extras because at the end of the day all hood beefing lose because our people in a lot of cases dying over some 15 -25+ year old beef.

We got pedo (ol school niggas know what pedo mean...it dont mean what you lil niggas are thinking...ask an ese) with niggas thats been going on for longer than most niggas that post on this board have been alive.

They now inherit this shit and they don't really know why. Many don't even know how they own turf was started officially.

Many SSCC don't know that they started off as Bloods in a Piru city (Us Bloods to be precise)

fresh meat
Posts: 23
Joined: February 24th, 2014, 12:25 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Santana Blocc Crips vs South Side Compton Crips

Postby JABBARI » February 25th, 2014, 1:53 pm

JABBARI wrote:
Compton_Santanaz wrote:All these years and they never muted a homie.
Shot 2 or 3 = certainly
Came through and ain't hit nothing = certainly

We muted/shot some of them = certainly
came through ain't hit nothing = certainly


Now the S/S ADCC (They dropped E/S East Side for S/S as in South Side of Compton after we set it off with them), they muted a few homies back in 88/89 and shot up a few when the back n forth war started cracc'n. We got 6 of them (even got paperwork behind some of them where they testified and etc...)

I been in this thing since 86 so my scope go beyond a 1990's/2000/2010 generation banger that just got out of high school the past 3 years
I come with no extras because at the end of the day all hood beefing lose because our people in a lot of cases dying over some 15 -25+ year old beef.

We got pedo (ol school niggas know what pedo mean...it dont mean what you lil niggas are thinking...ask an ese) with niggas thats been going on for longer than most niggas that post on this board have been alive.

They now inherit this shit and they don't really know why. Many don't even know how they own turf was started officially.

Many SSCC don't know that they started off as Bloods in a Piru city (Us Bloods to be precise)

fresh meat
Posts: 23
Joined: February 24th, 2014, 12:25 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Santana Blocc Crips vs South Side Compton Crips

Postby JABBARI » February 25th, 2014, 1:57 pm

JABBARI wrote:
JABBARI wrote:
Compton_Santanaz wrote:
C-Rider wrote:And how was|is the situation between the Tanaz and Kellys =
I can't recall ever having any problems with Kellys ever. I know that there was homies from the turf related to some of them.

Oh wait, come to think of it
The homies (2 carloads) shot a Kelly (accidently) at they Park getting at the ADCC's when they was all having a function in 89. My neighbor got the death penalty for that double homicide and 2 assault with deadly weapons.

Cuzz (Chico) from Kelly got hit unintentially and put into a wheelchair. He was actually one that helped the one's make they case. But I don't recall nothing deriving from that because I think they knew the nature of what was going down.

I never had any problems with Kellys I been in the company of at any time ever. My baby mamas sister is a KPCC (school teacher now but still funct
ion on some grown shit)
Il Damn so many mutha fuckin memories... Santana Block, the homie James Green was the only nigga from Tanasvthatvwas at Roosevelt during 88-89 and remeber G-Bone from the Drive use to bully him lol....Yall niggas camevto the school bussin and shot Bone in the ass lol..Fool would come to class wit his ass hurtin..lol...Damn the Drives was so small compared to yall that they had to click up with the Souths...Onevthing I could never understand was that Nutty South Atlantic shit...I wasvlike damn you mean to tell me Santanas isvthatvdeepvthat the souths and atlantics couldnt handle yall...That Nuty South Atlantic shotvwas a waste of time..lol ..Yall niggas wasvto vicious that they couldnt even handle yall...Shit Nuttys was allvthe way on the west side so it wasnt like they was a threat..Yall niggas was out making power moves during thst time wit Turtle, when he got smoked it seemed like thatvtoo k alotvoutta yall hood because he was so charismatic..I remeber hearing about him getting smoked..I was goin to D-high...And damn word on the streets spreaded quick as a mutha fucka...Damn...It was like the Drives spoiled yall plans and went to war wit yall over that shit..To be honest I didnt think theyvwould last against yall...Butvthem niggas did not lay down...lol...Yall tried to bully them..lol.But when the Souths steppedvin that changedvthe playin field..Damn...Now that I think about you say you usevto be in Kellys Hood.....Lol...Them Kelly niggas was always some scary niggas...Andvthe onlyvway they was ablevto do so much damage to the Drivesvis because the Drives started beefin wit each other and the nigga Batts from Drives used the Kellys to put a hit out on his own homies...Which was boundvto happen because the Drives should have handled them Kellys for allowing yall to come through they park bussin...The Kellys should have rod with the Drives they grew upvwit them...Always felt thatvwas dirty, so the Drives hadto click up with the Souths whose been having they back for years....Those Kellys was not witvthe busy back then...I remeber going to the D seeing the Souths smackin those Kelly niggas the fuck up....I remember when the nigga Lane from the South bustin Black Jack from Kellys mouth and the buster nigga Bolo from Kellys standing there notvdoing shit...I stayed in Kellys hood for half of my life...Damn....

I only mentioned name because the paperwork is public record and is actually posted in full on another gang site (not SG site though)

Wooow!!!!! I was going to Roosevelt Middle school when the beef kicked off between the Atlantics and yo hood..Around 88-89..I remember all crips was banging CC rider before the beef kicked off between yall two, if im not mistaken the Drives And the Tanas was the first Crip on Crip war..Shit I went to school ar Roosevelt Middle School wit Tanas, before the Souths took it over, Shit was a trip as soon as yall went at it because there was so much unity between the Crops in Compton.The Tanas was always the most treachous out of all the crip hoods in Compton, but yall tried to punk the Drives outta that drug deal and didnt think they would go to war it yall cause yall was so deep and battle tested....What gets me is that I remeber when Dynasty Dave got dropped, that was some cold shit...The Drives took yall to war thou no matter what niggas think, you see those Kellys didnt do shit when yall came through shot they park upvto fet at the Drives..Something I could never understand, because the Kellys and Drives grew up wit another..Man this shit was crucial I know alot of brothers that have died from this conflict itsa trip...i could go on and on...

fresh meat
Posts: 23
Joined: February 24th, 2014, 12:25 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Santana Blocc Crips vs South Side Compton Crips

Postby JABBARI » February 25th, 2014, 2:01 pm

JABBARI wrote:
JABBARI wrote:
JABBARI wrote:
Compton_Santanaz wrote:
C-Rider wrote:And how was|is the situation between the Tanaz and Kellys =
I can't recall ever having any problems with Kellys ever. I know that there was homies from the turf related to some of them.

Oh wait, come to think of it
The homies (2 carloads) shot a Kelly (accidently) at they Park getting at the ADCC's when they was all having a function in 89. My neighbor got the death penalty for that double homicide and 2 assault with deadly weapons.

Cuzz (Chico) from Kelly got hit unintentially and put into a wheelchair. He was actually one that helped the one's make they case. But I don't recall nothing deriving from that because I think they knew the nature of what was going down.

I never had any problems with Kellys I been in the company of at any time ever. My baby mamas sister is a KPCC (school teacher now but still funct
ion on some grown shit)
Il Damn so many mutha fuckin memories... Santana Block, the homie James Green was the only nigga from Tanasvthatvwas at Roosevelt during 88-89 and remeber G-Bone from the Drive use to bully him lol....Yall niggas camevto the school bussin and shot Bone in the ass lol..Fool would come to class wit his ass hurtin..lol...Damn the Drives was so small compared to yall that they had to click up with the Souths...Onevthing I could never understand was that Nutty South Atlantic shit...I wasvlike damn you mean to tell me Santanas isvthatvdeepvthat the souths and atlantics couldnt handle yall...That Nuty South Atlantic shotvwas a waste of time..lol ..Yall niggas wasvto vicious that they couldnt even handle yall...Shit Nuttys was allvthe way on the west side so it wasnt like they was a threat..Yall niggas was out making power moves during thst time wit Turtle, when he got smoked it seemed like thatvtoo k alotvoutta yall hood because he was so charismatic..I remeber hearing about him getting smoked..I was goin to D-high...And damn word on the streets spreaded quick as a mutha fucka...Damn...It was like the Drives spoiled yall plans and went to war wit yall over that shit..To be honest I didnt think theyvwould last against yall...Butvthem niggas did not lay down...lol...Yall tried to bully them..lol.But when the Souths steppedvin that changedvthe playin field..Damn...Now that I think about you say you usevto be in Kellys Hood.....Lol...Them Kelly niggas was always some scary niggas...Andvthe onlyvway they was ablevto do so much damage to the Drivesvis because the Drives started beefin wit each other and the nigga Batts from Drives used the Kellys to put a hit out on his own homies...Which was boundvto happen because the Drives should have handled them Kellys for allowing yall to come through they park bussin...The Kellys should have rod with the Drives they grew upvwit them...Always felt thatvwas dirty, so the Drives hadto click up with the Souths whose been having they back for years....Those Kellys was not witvthe busy back then...I remeber going to the D seeing the Souths smackin those Kelly niggas the fuck up....I remember when the nigga Lane from the South bustin Black Jack from Kellys mouth and the buster nigga Bolo from Kellys standing there notvdoing shit...I stayed in Kellys hood for half of my life...Damn....

I only mentioned name because the paperwork is public record and is actually posted in full on another gang site (not SG site though)

Wooow!!!!! I was going to Roosevelt Middle school when the beef kicked off between the Atlantics and yo hood..Around 88-89..I remember all crips was banging CC rider before the beef kicked off between yall two, if im not mistaken the Drives And the Tanas was the first Crip on Crip war that kicked off in Compton...Shit I went to school ar Roosevelt Middle School wit Tanas, before the Souths took it over, Shit was a trip as soon as yall went at it because there was so much unity between the Crops in Compton.The Tanas was always the most treachous out of all the crip hoods in Compton, but yall tried to punk the Drives outta that drug deal and didnt think they would go to war it yall cause yall was so deep and battle tested....What gets me is that I remeber when Dynasty Dave got dropped, that was some cold shit...The Drives took yall to war thou no matter what niggas think, you see those Kellys didnt do shit when yall came through shot they park upvto fet at the Drives..Something I could never understand, because the Kellys and Drives grew up wit another..Man this shit was crucial I know alot of brothers that have died from this conflict itsa trip...i could go on and on...

Next

Return to West

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: clarencees60, Yahoo [Bot] and 66 guests