COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

User avatar
COMPTONxFLATS
major
major
Posts: 555
Joined: February 27th, 2013, 4:38 am

COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by COMPTONxFLATS » February 28th, 2013, 10:55 am

WASSHUP ESHE THIS BE LIL SPIDR FROM THAT INSANE T FLATS GANG STAY POSTED ON ROSECRANS AVE BANGIN ON U LEVAS STRAIGHT NOT GIVING A FUCK FUCK DIRUS , FUCK CRABS, FUCK NIGGERSK, FUCK LEVAS, FUCK A COP , KPCCK, TTPK, FTPK, MOBK, L36K, LSK, SSCCK, FUCK BURGERSK, MOCOSK

[youtube]http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri ... NKLEn9Ooyw[/youtube]

Ryda97
soldier
soldier
Posts: 234
Joined: November 14th, 2012, 8:55 am

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by Ryda97 » February 28th, 2013, 11:22 am

Here we meet another european netbanger.

310champcitygee
foot soldier
foot soldier
Posts: 196
Joined: August 19th, 2012, 2:51 am

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by 310champcitygee » February 28th, 2013, 11:28 am

LIL SPIDER wrote:WASSHUP ESHE THIS BE LIL SPIDR FROM THAT INSANE T FLATS GANG STAY POSTED ON ROSECRANS AVE BANGIN ON U LEVAS STRAIGHT NOT GIVING A FUCK FUCK DIRUS , FUCK CRABS, FUCK NIGGERSK, FUCK LEVAS, FUCK A COP , KPCCK, TTPK, FTPK, MOBK, L36K, LSK, SSCCK, FUCK BURGERSK, MOCOSK

[youtube]http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri ... NKLEn9Ooyw[/youtube]
Ayy what T Flats click you from?

dalocsta
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1520
Joined: February 1st, 2011, 8:24 pm

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by dalocsta » February 28th, 2013, 11:37 am

You betta shut da fucc up before you end up like your big homie Jap.....a smelly dead tuna :lmao:

User avatar
COMPTONxFLATS
major
major
Posts: 555
Joined: February 27th, 2013, 4:38 am

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by COMPTONxFLATS » February 28th, 2013, 11:45 am

310champcitygee wrote:
LIL SPIDER wrote:WASSHUP ESHE THIS BE LIL SPIDR FROM THAT INSANE T FLATS GANG STAY POSTED ON ROSECRANS AVE BANGIN ON U LEVAS STRAIGHT NOT GIVING A FUCK FUCK DIRUS , FUCK CRABS, FUCK NIGGERSK, FUCK LEVAS, FUCK A COP , KPCCK, TTPK, FTPK, MOBK, L36K, LSK, SSCCK, FUCK BURGERSK, MOCOSK

[youtube]http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri ... NKLEn9Ooyw[/youtube]
Ayy what T Flats click you from?
THAT INSANE MIDGET DUKES CLICKA FUCK MY ENEMIES

User avatar
xICE CUBEx
fresh meat
Posts: 41
Joined: February 22nd, 2013, 10:15 pm

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by xICE CUBEx » February 28th, 2013, 1:50 pm

LIL SPIDER wrote:
310champcitygee wrote:
LIL SPIDER wrote:WASSHUP ESHE THIS BE LIL SPIDR FROM THAT INSANE T FLATS GANG STAY POSTED ON ROSECRANS AVE BANGIN ON U LEVAS STRAIGHT NOT GIVING A FUCK FUCK DIRUS , FUCK CRABS, FUCK NIGGERSK, FUCK LEVAS, FUCK A COP , KPCCK, TTPK, FTPK, MOBK, L36K, LSK, SSCCK, FUCK BURGERSK, MOCOSK

[youtube]http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri ... NKLEn9Ooyw[/youtube]
Ayy what T Flats click you from?
THAT INSANE MIDGET DUKES CLICKA FUCK MY ENEMIES

Cuzz on neighborh111d cr1p fucc tuna fish. :killself: :killself: :killself: I remember fading a tuna fish before I became a rapper

User avatar
COMPTONxFLATS
major
major
Posts: 555
Joined: February 27th, 2013, 4:38 am

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by COMPTONxFLATS » February 28th, 2013, 1:59 pm

xICE CUBEx wrote:
LIL SPIDER wrote:
310champcitygee wrote:
LIL SPIDER wrote:WASSHUP ESHE THIS BE LIL SPIDR FROM THAT INSANE T FLATS GANG STAY POSTED ON ROSECRANS AVE BANGIN ON U LEVAS STRAIGHT NOT GIVING A FUCK FUCK DIRUS , FUCK CRABS, FUCK NIGGERSK, FUCK LEVAS, FUCK A COP , KPCCK, TTPK, FTPK, MOBK, L36K, LSK, SSCCK, FUCK BURGERSK, MOCOSK

[youtube]http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri ... NKLEn9Ooyw[/youtube]
Ayy what T Flats click you from?
THAT INSANE MIDGET DUKES CLICKA FUCK MY ENEMIES

Cuzz on neighborh111d cr1p fucc tuna fish. :killself: :killself: :killself: I remember fading a tuna fish before I became a rapper
FUCK NIGGERS FOO FUCK NEIGHBORHOODRATS NASIESK


COME THROUGH NIGGER WE GONNA GIVE YA AN MEXICANO ASS WHOOPIN CVTFX3 GANGA MDKS CLICK

User avatar
NoSideBoy
soldier
soldier
Posts: 206
Joined: November 30th, 2010, 10:31 pm

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by NoSideBoy » February 28th, 2013, 2:07 pm

ESHE? :lmao:

User avatar
xICE CUBEx
fresh meat
Posts: 41
Joined: February 22nd, 2013, 10:15 pm

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by xICE CUBEx » February 28th, 2013, 2:08 pm

If you from tuna fish why don't you post tuna fish hit ups and post photos of yo hood.. name a few from tuna fish :killself:

User avatar
xICE CUBEx
fresh meat
Posts: 41
Joined: February 22nd, 2013, 10:15 pm

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by xICE CUBEx » February 28th, 2013, 2:11 pm

LIL SPIDER wrote:
xICE CUBEx wrote:
LIL SPIDER wrote:
310champcitygee wrote:
LIL SPIDER wrote:WASSHUP ESHE THIS BE LIL SPIDR FROM THAT INSANE T FLATS GANG STAY POSTED ON ROSECRANS AVE BANGIN ON U LEVAS STRAIGHT NOT GIVING A FUCK FUCK DIRUS , FUCK CRABS, FUCK NIGGERSK, FUCK LEVAS, FUCK A COP , KPCCK, TTPK, FTPK, MOBK, L36K, LSK, SSCCK, FUCK BURGERSK, MOCOSK

[youtube]http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri ... NKLEn9Ooyw[/youtube]
Ayy what T Flats click you from?
THAT INSANE MIDGET DUKES CLICKA FUCK MY ENEMIES

Cuzz on neighborh111d cr1p fucc tuna fish. :killself: :killself: :killself: I remember fading a tuna fish before I became a rapper
FUCK NIGGERS FOO FUCK NEIGHBORHOODRATS NASIESK


COME THROUGH NIGGER WE GONNA GIVE YA AN MEXICANO ASS WHOOPIN CVTFX3 GANGA MDKS CLICK
how many accounts u got on here fruad azz wet bacc :wtf2:

dalocsta
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1520
Joined: February 1st, 2011, 8:24 pm

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by dalocsta » February 28th, 2013, 2:24 pm

TK-BIRD wrote:ESHE? :lmao:

Fat ass mexican kid who talks with a slurrr :lmao:

User avatar
TGSBoySSCC
sergeant
sergeant
Posts: 326
Joined: July 6th, 2011, 9:21 pm

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by TGSBoySSCC » February 28th, 2013, 2:59 pm

LIL SPIDER wrote:WASSHUP ESHE THIS BE LIL SPIDR FROM THAT INSANE T FLATS GANG STAY POSTED ON ROSECRANS AVE BANGIN ON U LEVAS STRAIGHT NOT GIVING A FUCK FUCK DIRUS , FUCK CRABS, FUCK NIGGERSK, FUCK LEVAS, FUCK A COP , KPCCK, TTPK, FTPK, MOBK, L36K, LSK, SSCCK, FUCK BURGERSK, MOCOSK

[youtube]http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri ... NKLEn9Ooyw[/youtube]
you bitch ass tunafish taco aint neva killed no 1 from my h55d :killself:

Ryda97
soldier
soldier
Posts: 234
Joined: November 14th, 2012, 8:55 am

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by Ryda97 » February 28th, 2013, 3:15 pm

TGSBoySSCC wrote:
LIL SPIDER wrote:WASSHUP ESHE THIS BE LIL SPIDR FROM THAT INSANE T FLATS GANG STAY POSTED ON ROSECRANS AVE BANGIN ON U LEVAS STRAIGHT NOT GIVING A FUCK FUCK DIRUS , FUCK CRABS, FUCK NIGGERSK, FUCK LEVAS, FUCK A COP , KPCCK, TTPK, FTPK, MOBK, L36K, LSK, SSCCK, FUCK BURGERSK, MOCOSK

[youtube]http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri ... NKLEn9Ooyw[/youtube]
you bitch ass tunafish taco aint neva killed no 1 from my h55d :killself:
He never killed sumone

310champcitygee
foot soldier
foot soldier
Posts: 196
Joined: August 19th, 2012, 2:51 am

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by 310champcitygee » February 28th, 2013, 4:32 pm

LIL SPIDER wrote:
310champcitygee wrote:
LIL SPIDER wrote:WASSHUP ESHE THIS BE LIL SPIDR FROM THAT INSANE T FLATS GANG STAY POSTED ON ROSECRANS AVE BANGIN ON U LEVAS STRAIGHT NOT GIVING A FUCK FUCK DIRUS , FUCK CRABS, FUCK NIGGERSK, FUCK LEVAS, FUCK A COP , KPCCK, TTPK, FTPK, MOBK, L36K, LSK, SSCCK, FUCK BURGERSK, MOCOSK

[youtube]http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri ... NKLEn9Ooyw[/youtube]
Ayy what T Flats click you from?
THAT INSANE MIDGET DUKES CLICKA FUCK MY ENEMIES
You know TOPS from Knight owls?

User avatar
Compton_Santanaz
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1045
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 8:25 am

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by Compton_Santanaz » February 28th, 2013, 5:30 pm

what is this, your 40th/50th/100th personality

nicoya kontra
prospect
Posts: 67
Joined: September 7th, 2012, 4:05 am

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by nicoya kontra » February 28th, 2013, 8:22 pm

Don't judge the whole latin population over one weirdo

norte209er
fresh meat
Posts: 1
Joined: March 1st, 2013, 1:11 am

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by norte209er » March 1st, 2013, 1:12 am

LIL SPIDER wrote:WASSHUP ESHE THIS BE LIL SPIDR FROM THAT INSANE T FLATS GANG STAY POSTED ON ROSECRANS AVE BANGIN ON U LEVAS STRAIGHT NOT GIVING A FUCK FUCK DIRUS , FUCK CRABS, FUCK NIGGERSK, FUCK LEVAS, FUCK A COP , KPCCK, TTPK, FTPK, MOBK, L36K, LSK, SSCCK, FUCK BURGERSK, MOCOSK

[youtube]http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri ... NKLEn9Ooyw[/youtube]
Fuck that Scrap ass shit this some real Modesto Norte Gang shit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrZRURcb1cM

User avatar
NotCuzzNorBlood
captain
captain
Posts: 427
Joined: February 8th, 2013, 4:03 am

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by NotCuzzNorBlood » March 1st, 2013, 2:19 am

:lol: this shit hella funny

Image

User avatar
COMPTONxFLATS
major
major
Posts: 555
Joined: February 27th, 2013, 4:38 am

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by COMPTONxFLATS » March 1st, 2013, 4:33 am

THATS RIGHT BITCH WE THE MOST HATED BARRIO IN THE CPT WHERE WE PUSHIN NIGGERS OUT , PURO COMPTONE TORTILLA FLATS MIDGET DUKES CLICKA FUCK FLOWERSK, FAG TOPSK, BURGERSK, NASTIESK, BANANAZK, TANK TOPZK, DIRUK, CRABK, PUERCOK, ASHTRAYK, BURGERSK, LSK, CEBOLLASK WE RUN THE WHOLE CPT WASUP FOO COME TO MAGNOLIA AND CATCH THAT BULLET
:rip: :shoot: :shoot:

FarWestVSLC
prospect
Posts: 64
Joined: January 16th, 2013, 8:56 am

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by FarWestVSLC » March 1st, 2013, 9:44 am

Fucc a TunaFish cuz and the venice crip 2x... Once niggas start strikin up that nk bullshit its a whole different type of beef. FRkOM CCOMPTON 2x tha FkarWestside of Venice bKeach. FUCC TUNA"Z 2x

Slush
major
major
Posts: 518
Joined: August 5th, 2012, 9:35 pm

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by Slush » March 1st, 2013, 12:10 pm

Why do CV's add an e at the end of Compton?

User avatar
COMPTONxFLATS
major
major
Posts: 555
Joined: February 27th, 2013, 4:38 am

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by COMPTONxFLATS » March 1st, 2013, 2:12 pm

FUCK WASHED UP SHOELACE CRABS U NIGGERS AINT SHIT U SMALL COMPARED TO THE V
COMPTONE TORTILLA FLATS X3 , CAIGA PERRO IM A CATCH YALL NIGGAS SLIPPIN BIG TIME FOO BETTER RECOGNIZE COME CATCH THAT LEAD NIGGERS VSHOELACEKILLAAAA

FarWestVSLC
prospect
Posts: 64
Joined: January 16th, 2013, 8:56 am

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by FarWestVSLC » March 1st, 2013, 4:56 pm

Cuz i already know the deal wit the tunaz yall be gettin smashed on and its comin frm every direction TTPk, SSCC, KPCCK, thats jut to name a few plus i gotta couple of mexican bros from vx3 that be fuccin yall niggas up

310champcitygee
foot soldier
foot soldier
Posts: 196
Joined: August 19th, 2012, 2:51 am

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by 310champcitygee » March 1st, 2013, 6:41 pm

LIL SPIDER wrote:THATS RIGHT BITCH WE THE MOST HATED BARRIO IN THE CPT WHERE WE PUSHIN NIGGERS OUT , PURO COMPTONE TORTILLA FLATS MIDGET DUKES CLICKA FUCK FLOWERSK, FAG TOPSK, BURGERSK, NASTIESK, BANANAZK, TANK TOPZK, DIRUK, CRABK, PUERCOK, ASHTRAYK, BURGERSK, LSK, CEBOLLASK WE RUN THE WHOLE CPT WASUP FOO COME TO MAGNOLIA AND CATCH THAT BULLET
:rip: :shoot: :shoot:
Why you dodging my question? :cmon:

User avatar
COMPTONxFLATS
major
major
Posts: 555
Joined: February 27th, 2013, 4:38 am

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by COMPTONxFLATS » March 1st, 2013, 9:00 pm

310champcitygee wrote:
LIL SPIDER wrote:THATS RIGHT BITCH WE THE MOST HATED BARRIO IN THE CPT WHERE WE PUSHIN NIGGERS OUT , PURO COMPTONE TORTILLA FLATS MIDGET DUKES CLICKA FUCK FLOWERSK, FAG TOPSK, BURGERSK, NASTIESK, BANANAZK, TANK TOPZK, DIRUK, CRABK, PUERCOK, ASHTRAYK, BURGERSK, LSK, CEBOLLASK WE RUN THE WHOLE CPT WASUP FOO COME TO MAGNOLIA AND CATCH THAT BULLET
:rip: :shoot: :shoot:
Why you dodging my question? :cmon:


WE DONT SPEAK ON HOMIES LIKE THAT, WE.BEEN KEEPING OUR SHIT ON THE LOW EVER SINCE WE HAD THAT INJUCTION ON US BY THE JUDGE

Post Reply