COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

User avatar
COMPTONxFLATS
major
major
Posts: 555
Joined: February 27th, 2013, 4:38 am

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by COMPTONxFLATS » March 11th, 2013, 2:42 pm

TK-BIRD wrote:
LIL SPIDER wrote:THATS RIGHT BITCH WE THE MOST HATED BARRIO IN THE CPT WHERE WE PUSHIN NIGGERS OUT , PURO COMPTONE TORTILLA FLATS MIDGET DUKES CLICKA FUCK FLOWERSK, FAG TOPSK, BURGERSK, NASTIESK, BANANAZK, TANK TOPZK, DIRUK, CRABK, PUERCOK, ASHTRAYK, BURGERSK, LSK, CEBOLLASK WE RUN THE WHOLE CPT WASUP FOO COME TO MAGNOLIA AND CATCH THAT BULLET
:rip: :shoot: :shoot:
TWO OF YO HOMIES KAUGHT THAT BULLET ON MAGNOLIA A KOUPLE MONTHS A GO,THE FRIES GO HARDER THAN YALL LAMES,FUCCK TUNAZ
FOO FRIES AINT SHIT EITHER AND QUICK SAYING WE AINT SHIT CUZ WE GO HARD AS FUCK, WE HERE AND POSTED ON MAGNOLIA BLOCK TO ROSECRANS BY THE BRIDGE, THEY BUSS, WE BUSS BACK HARDER WITH AUTOMATIC WEAPONS :shoot:

User avatar
NotCuzzNorBlood
captain
captain
Posts: 427
Joined: February 8th, 2013, 4:03 am

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by NotCuzzNorBlood » March 12th, 2013, 9:13 pm

My Affiliation: E/S COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATS GANGX3 MDKS
flats on the east side?

User avatar
Sprucesta
boss
boss
Posts: 2653
Joined: January 11th, 2009, 1:17 pm

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by Sprucesta » March 13th, 2013, 2:44 pm

NotCuzzNorBlood wrote:
My Affiliation: E/S COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATS GANGX3 MDKS
flats on the east side?
Tunas dont claim E/S....

User avatar
NotCuzzNorBlood
captain
captain
Posts: 427
Joined: February 8th, 2013, 4:03 am

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by NotCuzzNorBlood » March 14th, 2013, 1:58 am

Sprucesta wrote:
NotCuzzNorBlood wrote:
My Affiliation: E/S COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATS GANGX3 MDKS
flats on the east side?
Tunas dont claim E/S....
thas what i thought

User avatar
COMPTONxFLATS
major
major
Posts: 555
Joined: February 27th, 2013, 4:38 am

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by COMPTONxFLATS » March 14th, 2013, 11:43 am

NotCuzzNorBlood wrote:
Sprucesta wrote:
NotCuzzNorBlood wrote:
My Affiliation: E/S COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATS GANGX3 MDKS
flats on the east side?
Tunas dont claim E/S....
thas what i thought

ITS CAUSE CLAIM ON FAR EAST OF CPT RIGHT BY PARAMOUNT BUT ON EASTSIDE OF ROSECRANS BY THE 710 FWY , WE CRUSIE THROUGH COMPTON LIKE NOTHING, BUT WE GOT HOMIES AND VATOS ON THE WEST MAGNOLIA :321: :321: :321:

User avatar
Sprucesta
boss
boss
Posts: 2653
Joined: January 11th, 2009, 1:17 pm

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by Sprucesta » March 16th, 2013, 9:12 am

LIL SPIDER wrote:
NotCuzzNorBlood wrote:
Sprucesta wrote:
NotCuzzNorBlood wrote:
My Affiliation: E/S COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATS GANGX3 MDKS
flats on the east side?
Tunas dont claim E/S....
thas what i thought

ITS CAUSE CLAIM ON FAR EAST OF CPT RIGHT BY PARAMOUNT BUT ON EASTSIDE OF ROSECRANS BY THE 710 FWY , WE CRUSIE THROUGH COMPTON LIKE NOTHING, BUT WE GOT HOMIES AND VATOS ON THE WEST MAGNOLIA :321: :321: :321:
Mexican gangs aint got the same definition of what is E/S and W/S

black gangs in the hub claim either Eastside or Westside devided by willowbrook ave

mexicans gangs all claim SOUTHSIDE no matter if you from the east or west part of the city

Same with Southcentral, 38th or F13 dont claim ES, they claim Southside

aint no way a tuna claiming ES, thats rediculous

:behead:

dalocsta
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1520
Joined: February 1st, 2011, 8:24 pm

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by dalocsta » March 16th, 2013, 9:40 am

Sprucesta wrote:
LIL SPIDER wrote:
NotCuzzNorBlood wrote:
Sprucesta wrote:
NotCuzzNorBlood wrote:
My Affiliation: E/S COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATS GANGX3 MDKS
flats on the east side?
Tunas dont claim E/S....
thas what i thought

ITS CAUSE CLAIM ON FAR EAST OF CPT RIGHT BY PARAMOUNT BUT ON EASTSIDE OF ROSECRANS BY THE 710 FWY , WE CRUSIE THROUGH COMPTON LIKE NOTHING, BUT WE GOT HOMIES AND VATOS ON THE WEST MAGNOLIA :321: :321: :321:
Mexican gangs aint got the same definition of what is E/S and W/S

black gangs in the hub claim either Eastside or Westside devided by willowbrook ave

mexicans gangs all claim SOUTHSIDE no matter if you from the east or west part of the city

Same with Southcentral, 38th or F13 dont claim ES, they claim Southside

aint no way a tuna claiming ES, thats rediculous

:behead:

Bammmm!!!!! fraud ass beaner terminated :lmao:

poled up
corporal
corporal
Posts: 291
Joined: November 8th, 2013, 2:50 pm

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by poled up » November 12th, 2013, 12:55 pm

:rip:

User avatar
COMPTONxFLATS
major
major
Posts: 555
Joined: February 27th, 2013, 4:38 am

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by COMPTONxFLATS » November 26th, 2015, 3:40 am

I GOT HOMIES IN PARAMOUNT AND LYNWOOD ALL OVER THE SS

User avatar
SPADEZ LOCC
lieutenant
lieutenant
Posts: 396
Joined: December 8th, 2012, 2:43 am

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by SPADEZ LOCC » November 26th, 2015, 12:32 pm

LIL SPIDER wrote:I GOT HOMIES IN PARAMOUNT AND LYNWOOD ALL OVER THE SS
FUCC TUNA FISH FUCC PUSSYMOUNT FUCC LAMEWOOD FUCC ALL RATS . FUCCA YO DEAD HOMIES. I ROB FEW TUNA FISH DOWN ELM And SANTA FE AND YALL DONT DO SHIT. THE CV MOKOS PUSH YALL FROM THT WILSON PARK SIDE .. :discust:

User avatar
FlxWerSmxSHxN
prospect
Posts: 85
Joined: December 13th, 2014, 4:44 am

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by FlxWerSmxSHxN » November 26th, 2015, 1:28 pm

Sprucesta wrote:
LIL SPIDER wrote:
NotCuzzNorBlood wrote:
Sprucesta wrote:
NotCuzzNorBlood wrote:
My Affiliation: E/S COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATS GANGX3 MDKS
flats on the east side?
Tunas dont claim E/S....
thas what i thought

ITS CAUSE CLAIM ON FAR EAST OF CPT RIGHT BY PARAMOUNT BUT ON EASTSIDE OF ROSECRANS BY THE 710 FWY , WE CRUSIE THROUGH COMPTON LIKE NOTHING, BUT WE GOT HOMIES AND VATOS ON THE WEST MAGNOLIA :321: :321: :321:
Mexican gangs aint got the same definition of what is E/S and W/S

black gangs in the hub claim either Eastside or Westside devided by willowbrook ave

mexicans gangs all claim SOUTHSIDE no matter if you from the east or west part of the city

Same with Southcentral, 38th or F13 dont claim ES, they claim Southside

aint no way a tuna claiming ES, thats rediculous

:behead:
Exposed

User avatar
COMPTONxFLATS
major
major
Posts: 555
Joined: February 27th, 2013, 4:38 am

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by COMPTONxFLATS » November 26th, 2015, 3:46 pm

SPADEZ LOCC wrote:
LIL SPIDER wrote:I GOT HOMIES IN PARAMOUNT AND LYNWOOD ALL OVER THE SS
FUCC TUNA FISH FUCC PUSSYMOUNT FUCC LAMEWOOD FUCC ALL RATS . FUCCA YO DEAD HOMIES. I ROB FEW TUNA FISH DOWN ELM And SANTA FE AND YALL DONT DO SHIT. THE CV MOKOS PUSH YALL FROM THT WILSON PARK SIDE .. :discust:


DONT BELIEVE THE HYPW FRUIT LOOPS GOT YALL SHOOK :whaat:

User avatar
SPADEZ LOCC
lieutenant
lieutenant
Posts: 396
Joined: December 8th, 2012, 2:43 am

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by SPADEZ LOCC » November 26th, 2015, 3:56 pm

LIL SPIDER wrote:
SPADEZ LOCC wrote:
LIL SPIDER wrote:I GOT HOMIES IN PARAMOUNT AND LYNWOOD ALL OVER THE SS
FUCC TUNA FISH FUCC PUSSYMOUNT FUCC LAMEWOOD FUCC ALL RATS . FUCCA YO DEAD HOMIES. I ROB FEW TUNA FISH DOWN ELM And SANTA FE AND YALL DONT DO SHIT. THE CV MOKOS PUSH YALL FROM THT WILSON PARK SIDE .. :discust:


DONT BELIEVE THE HYPW FRUIT LOOPS GOT YALL SHOOK :whaat:
MEET UP BITCH BOY IM AT COMPTON EL POLO LOCO EAT TUNA FISH TACOS MEET UP ON WILLOWBRROK AND ELM ONE ON ONE

User avatar
LILHANDLOCC
foot soldier
foot soldier
Posts: 150
Joined: July 25th, 2013, 6:37 pm

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by LILHANDLOCC » November 26th, 2015, 4:02 pm

SPADEZ LOCC wrote:
LIL SPIDER wrote:
SPADEZ LOCC wrote:
LIL SPIDER wrote:I GOT HOMIES IN PARAMOUNT AND LYNWOOD ALL OVER THE SS
FUCC TUNA FISH FUCC PUSSYMOUNT FUCC LAMEWOOD FUCC ALL RATS . FUCCA YO DEAD HOMIES. I ROB FEW TUNA FISH DOWN ELM And SANTA FE AND YALL DONT DO SHIT. THE CV MOKOS PUSH YALL FROM THT WILSON PARK SIDE .. :discust:


DONT BELIEVE THE HYPW FRUIT LOOPS GOT YALL SHOOK :whaat:
MEET UP BITCH BOY IM AT COMPTON EL POLO LOCO EAT TUNA FISH TACOS MEET UP ON WILLOWBRROK AND ELM ONE ON ONE
WHY YOU 2 AT IT MITE WELL JUST FADE A REAL LANTANA BLOCC COMPTON CRIP . FUCC FISH AND POP TARTS IM POSTED AT THE TRAIN STATION RIGHT NOW COME THRU CEE WATS UP

yourmomslover
prospect
Posts: 92
Joined: December 6th, 2015, 1:09 pm

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by yourmomslover » February 1st, 2016, 9:17 pm

Lil spider aint from the hood so everyone forget about that foo.. We claim SS but reside on the west, which is magnolia, school, palmer etc.. And the east, which is tamarind, cedar and maple. The homies punked a lantana once on cpt blvd and willowbrook at mcdonalds but other than that nothing has escalated. Kpcc and sscc aint ever done shit wtf. Santanas stop lying yall met the hood ogs they visited yall several times..

yourmomslover
prospect
Posts: 92
Joined: December 6th, 2015, 1:09 pm

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by yourmomslover » August 19th, 2016, 12:31 pm

NoSideBoy wrote:
LIL SPIDER wrote:THATS RIGHT BITCH WE THE MOST HATED BARRIO IN THE CPT WHERE WE PUSHIN NIGGERS OUT , PURO COMPTONE TORTILLA FLATS MIDGET DUKES CLICKA FUCK FLOWERSK, FAG TOPSK, BURGERSK, NASTIESK, BANANAZK, TANK TOPZK, DIRUK, CRABK, PUERCOK, ASHTRAYK, BURGERSK, LSK, CEBOLLASK WE RUN THE WHOLE CPT WASUP FOO COME TO MAGNOLIA AND CATCH THAT BULLET
:rip: :shoot: :shoot:
TWO OF YO HOMIES KAUGHT THAT BULLET ON MAGNOLIA A KOUPLE MONTHS A GO,THE FRIES GO HARDER THAN YALL LAMES,FUCCK TUNAZ
The only one was Lil Cyco ripK but it was Mexicans not slobs this still TFLATS

yourmomslover
prospect
Posts: 92
Joined: December 6th, 2015, 1:09 pm

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by yourmomslover » August 19th, 2016, 12:34 pm

NoSideBoy wrote:
LIL SPIDER wrote:THATS RIGHT BITCH WE THE MOST HATED BARRIO IN THE CPT WHERE WE PUSHIN NIGGERS OUT , PURO COMPTONE TORTILLA FLATS MIDGET DUKES CLICKA FUCK FLOWERSK, FAG TOPSK, BURGERSK, NASTIESK, BANANAZK, TANK TOPZK, DIRUK, CRABK, PUERCOK, ASHTRAYK, BURGERSK, LSK, CEBOLLASK WE RUN THE WHOLE CPT WASUP FOO COME TO MAGNOLIA AND CATCH THAT BULLET
:rip: :shoot: :shoot:
TWO OF YO HOMIES KAUGHT THAT BULLET ON MAGNOLIA A KOUPLE MONTHS A GO,THE FRIES GO HARDER THAN YALL LAMES,FUCCK TUNAZ

Only one was Lil Cyco ripK but it was Mexicans not slobs this still TFLATS

BIuntedUp
lieutenant
lieutenant
Posts: 395
Joined: August 6th, 2016, 6:58 pm

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by BIuntedUp » August 19th, 2016, 12:42 pm

FUCK TFLATS

User avatar
SPADEZ LOCC
lieutenant
lieutenant
Posts: 396
Joined: December 8th, 2012, 2:43 am

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by SPADEZ LOCC » May 18th, 2017, 6:12 am

FUCC FISH :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :killself:

User avatar
Swervv 48
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1875
Joined: May 21st, 2016, 12:54 pm

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by Swervv 48 » May 18th, 2017, 6:38 am

COMPTONxFLATS wrote:WASSHUP ESHE THIS BE LIL SPIDR FROM THAT INSANE T FLATS GANG STAY POSTED ON ROSECRANS AVE BANGIN ON U LEVAS STRAIGHT NOT GIVING A FUCK FUCK DIRUS , FUCK CRABS, FUCK NIGGERSK, FUCK LEVAS, FUCK A COP , KPCCK, TTPK, FTPK, MOBK, L36K, LSK, SSCCK, FUCK BURGERSK, MOCOSK

[youtube]http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri ... NKLEn9Ooyw[/youtube]
Fuck tuna fish 13k

User avatar
Swervv 48
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1875
Joined: May 21st, 2016, 12:54 pm

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by Swervv 48 » May 18th, 2017, 6:43 am

COMPTONxFLATS wrote:
TK-BIRD wrote:
LIL SPIDER wrote:THATS RIGHT BITCH WE THE MOST HATED BARRIO IN THE CPT WHERE WE PUSHIN NIGGERS OUT , PURO COMPTONE TORTILLA FLATS MIDGET DUKES CLICKA FUCK FLOWERSK, FAG TOPSK, BURGERSK, NASTIESK, BANANAZK, TANK TOPZK, DIRUK, CRABK, PUERCOK, ASHTRAYK, BURGERSK, LSK, CEBOLLASK WE RUN THE WHOLE CPT WASUP FOO COME TO MAGNOLIA AND CATCH THAT BULLET
:rip: :shoot: :shoot:
TWO OF YO HOMIES KAUGHT THAT BULLET ON MAGNOLIA A KOUPLE MONTHS A GO,THE FRIES GO HARDER THAN YALL LAMES,FUCCK TUNAZ
FOO FRIES AINT SHIT EITHER AND QUICK SAYING WE AINT SHIT CUZ WE GO HARD AS FUCK, WE HERE AND POSTED ON MAGNOLIA BLOCK TO ROSECRANS BY THE BRIDGE, THEY BUSS, WE BUSS BACK HARDER WITH AUTOMATIC WEAPONS :shoot:
Orange skin mutant white spic
Beaner k, yo homies getting deported lol :lmao:
compton Tuna fish sandwichs

User avatar
Swervv 48
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1875
Joined: May 21st, 2016, 12:54 pm

Re: COMPTONE VARRIO TORTILLA FLATSX3 MDKS

Post by Swervv 48 » May 18th, 2017, 6:51 am

yourmomslover wrote:
NoSideBoy wrote:
LIL SPIDER wrote:THATS RIGHT BITCH WE THE MOST HATED BARRIO IN THE CPT WHERE WE PUSHIN NIGGERS OUT , PURO COMPTONE TORTILLA FLATS MIDGET DUKES CLICKA FUCK FLOWERSK, FAG TOPSK, BURGERSK, NASTIESK, BANANAZK, TANK TOPZK, DIRUK, CRABK, PUERCOK, ASHTRAYK, BURGERSK, LSK, CEBOLLASK WE RUN THE WHOLE CPT WASUP FOO COME TO MAGNOLIA AND CATCH THAT BULLET
:rip: :shoot: :shoot:
TWO OF YO HOMIES KAUGHT THAT BULLET ON MAGNOLIA A KOUPLE MONTHS A GO,THE FRIES GO HARDER THAN YALL LAMES,FUCCK TUNAZ
The only one was Lil Cyco ripK but it was Mexicans not slobs this still TFLATS
rest in shit, beaner

Post Reply