E\S Front Mob Gangsta Crips of Palmdale,Los Angeles County -

captain
captain
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

E\S Front Mob Gangsta Crips of Palmdale,Los Angeles County -

Postby xXx1DeepxXx » June 12th, 2012, 7:32 pm

The E\S Front Mob Gangsta Crips or Front Mob Gangsta's (ES.FMGC or FMG) are one of the AV's only homegrown black gangs that earned they C card. They are located on 1st st east. and Division in palmdale, and 6th st east and avenue I in Lancaster. Some sumbset's go by FMG and others go by FMGC and bang the Crip. They beef it with other homegrown AV black gang's like Tiny Original Soildiers, Original Tiny Gangsters 3x, Bloods On Point 57, and Bitches Money Murder Gang.
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (46.71 KiB) Viewed 9059 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (35.44 KiB) Viewed 9059 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (24.44 KiB) Viewed 9059 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (32.25 KiB) Viewed 9059 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (36.09 KiB) Viewed 9059 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (59.02 KiB) Viewed 9059 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (43.85 KiB) Viewed 9059 times
8.jpg
8.jpg (22.52 KiB) Viewed 9059 times
9.jpg
9.jpg (25.2 KiB) Viewed 9059 times
10.jpg
10.jpg (3.52 KiB) Viewed 9059 times
11.jpg
11.jpg (29.68 KiB) Viewed 9059 times
12.jpg
12.jpg (11.16 KiB) Viewed 9059 times
13.jpg
13.jpg (25.45 KiB) Viewed 9059 times
14.jpg
14.jpg (54.94 KiB) Viewed 9059 times
15.jpg
15.jpg (18.91 KiB) Viewed 9059 times

underboss
underboss
Region: West
Affiliation: n/a

Re: E\S Front Mob Gangsta Crips of Palmdale,Los Angeles Coun

Postby joyhazard » June 12th, 2012, 9:03 pm

psssh i aint never seen them niggas in east palmdale, i thought they got pushed to lancaster by bop lol. a white dude from there was at my house some years ago on a 4th of july he had fmg tatted on him but that guy was low key gay and his baby momma is a meth head.

from what i seen they was the first niggas to really be on bops head, they use to crash bop parties with base ball beats and had them niggas running from they own spots but everysince bop got big in numbers i aint heard shit from front mob in palmdale. one thing i can say is they are official crips kuz i never knew of no blood nigga bangin that shit.

and what the fuck i a tiny original sokdiers and a bitch money murder gang? that shit is too similar to black menace mafia. bmm need to take care of that,that shit aint kool, either take them out or make them niggas join

underboss
underboss

Postby joyhazard » June 12th, 2012, 9:06 pm

wait hold up. is tiny original soldiers formerly takin off on sight? or takin off on niggas formerly takin off on sight? do you see the fuckery confusion in this dizzy shit?

associate
Affiliation: BIG BAD VARRIO EASTSIDE DOWN AS FUCK ¹ჳ GANGA!!!!!

Postby ES.vDAF.X3.TLS » June 12th, 2012, 9:14 pm

HA

captain
captain

Postby xXx1DeepxXx » June 12th, 2012, 9:27 pm

joyhazard wrote:psssh i aint never seen them niggas in east palmdale, i thought they got pushed to lancaster by bop lol. a white dude from there was at my house some years ago on a 4th of july he had fmg tatted on him but that guy was low key gay and his baby momma is a meth head.

from what i seen they was the first niggas to really be on bops head, they use to crash bop parties with base ball beats and had them niggas running from they own spots but everysince bop got big in numbers i aint heard shit from front mob in palmdale. one thing i can say is they are official crips kuz i never knew of no blood nigga bangin that shit.

and what the fuck i a tiny original sokdiers and a bitch money murder gang? that shit is too similar to black menace mafia. bmm need to take care of that,that shit aint kool, either take them out or make them niggas join

them niggas is on 1st and 2nd mainly behind the usa gas station and mickey dees, but them niggas and SNW use to be cool and use to get on BOP and 5th Block Goonz head but ever since SNW got swallowed up by DAF 13 i doubt they talk anymore. naw they bang the BK and PK shit hard from what ive seen, i saw a nigga from E\S FMGC and BOP get all down right there in the desert behind Valarta them niggas sqwabbled for about 5 mins before the nigga from 2p's pulled out a knife out to save his homie's ass and then the BOP tryed jumping the nigga after and he wouldnt give up or rank out. I give that nigga credit because he gave the BOP hands and didnt try to bitch out after the knife and then called all them niggas all out but the Valarta emplyee's stoped it so everybody went there seperate ways. and i never heard of TOS and it's most likely the same shit nigga i doubt the BMM's wouldnt know about that and not solve it .

captain
captain

Postby xXx1DeepxXx » June 12th, 2012, 9:29 pm

joyhazard wrote:wait hold up. is tiny original soldiers formerly takin off on sight? or takin off on niggas formerly takin off on sight? do you see the fuckery confusion in this dizzy shit?

oooooooooooooo Takin Off on Sight yeah i heard of them niggas before! an nah it's probably the same shit, you know how niggas like making up nicknames for they hoods and shit lololololol

associate

Postby ES.vDAF.X3.TLS » June 12th, 2012, 9:35 pm

THESE VATOZ BEEN AROUND FOR A COOL MIN HUH?

foot soldier
foot soldier
Affiliation: Outlaw Bikers

Postby Octopussy » June 12th, 2012, 9:36 pm

xXx1DeepxXx wrote:
joyhazard wrote:psssh i aint never seen them niggas in east palmdale, i thought they got pushed to lancaster by bop lol. a white dude from there was at my house some years ago on a 4th of july he had fmg tatted on him but that guy was low key gay and his baby momma is a meth head.

them niggas is on 1st and 2nd mainly behind the usa gas station and mickey dees, but them niggas and SNW use to be cool and use to get on BOP and 5th Block Goonz head but ever since SNW got swallowed up by DAF 13 i doubt they talk anymore. naw they bang the BK and PK shit hard from what ive seen, i saw a nigga from E\S FMGC and BOP get all down right there in the desert behind Valarta them niggas sqwabbled for about 5 mins before the nigga from 2p's pulled out a knife out to save his homie's ass and then the BOP tryed jumping the nigga after and he wouldnt give up or rank out. I give that nigga credit because he gave the BOP hands and didnt try to bitch out after the knife and then called all them niggas all out but the Valarta emplyee's stoped it so everybody went there seperate ways. and i never heard of TOS and it's most likely the same shit nigga i doubt the BMM's wouldnt know about that and not solve it .

shit nigga thats fucked up jk lol

associate

Postby ES.vDAF.X3.TLS » June 12th, 2012, 9:43 pm

xXx1DeepxXx wrote:

ESE MOST OF THEM FOOZ GOT IN DA VARRIO BUT SOME OF THEM GOT INTO SANTOS 13 FOO CUZZ SOLO (THE FORMER HEAD OF SNW) BROTHER IS ONE OF THE MAIN HEADS OF SANTOS 13 SO SOME GOT INTO STS 13 HAHA IM SURPRISED SOME DIDNT GET INTO THE HOMIES VARRIO FROM SOUTHSIDE PALMAS 13 KINGS THOU

underboss
underboss

Postby joyhazard » June 13th, 2012, 1:14 am

Octopussy wrote:
xXx1DeepxXx wrote:

first of all fighting with me isnt gona last 5 minutes PERIOD! lol. i remember snw and frontmob getting at bop. and whats up with 5th block goons? i keep hearing about them, now i gota ssume there active if they got front mob and snw getting at them. whats the status of all out killas? i always laugh when i hear that named kuz they havent killed shit! they should drop the k and replace it with a G they should be all out gangsters.

captain
captain

Postby xXx1DeepxXx » June 13th, 2012, 1:34 am

joyhazard wrote:
Octopussy wrote:
xXx1DeepxXx wrote:

first of all fighting with me isnt gona last 5 minutes PERIOD! lol. i remember snw and frontmob getting at bop. and whats up with 5th block goons? i keep hearing about them, now i gota ssume there active if they got front mob and snw getting at them. whats the status of all out killas? i always laugh when i hear that named kuz they havent killed shit! they should drop the k and replace it with a G they should be all out gangsters.

LOL that's exactly what i was thinking aswell haham yeah bop had a gang of enemy's...but then so did SNW lolol and i guess the beef started with SNW and 5BG because they tried running over one of them niggas from SNW lol naw 5BG got like 10 niggas in they little shit my nigga haha and i dont know bro that's what i'm saying about some of these black AV gang's, they pick names that try's to scare people but they dont got the facts. they only black gang i respect in the AV is PDL, ECC 89, NNGC (i been to they hood in 17th West and Avenue K and them niggas is all about fighting and getting "ratchet" as they like to call it.)(uneducated ass motherfuckers), BOP, FMGC, OTG 3x, PHP, E\S BIG, and E\S PIN Mobfia. Strictly because they either have numbers or SOME kind of sreet credibility.

captain
captain

Postby xXx1DeepxXx » June 13th, 2012, 1:37 am

ES.vDAF.X3.TLS wrote:THESE VATOZ BEEN AROUND FOR A COOL MIN HUH?

Uhmm yeah i think so? compared to av standards lololol

underboss
underboss

Postby joyhazard » June 13th, 2012, 2:03 am

xXx1DeepxXx wrote:
joyhazard wrote:
Octopussy wrote:
xXx1DeepxXx wrote:

LOL that's exactly what i was thinking aswell haham yeah bop had a gang of enemy's...but then so did SNW lolol and i guess the beef started with SNW and 5BG because they tried running over one of them niggas from SNW lol naw 5BG got like 10 niggas in they little shit my nigga haha and i dont know bro that's what i'm saying about some of these black AV gang's, they pick names that try's to scare people but they dont got the facts. they only black gang i respect in the AV is PDL, ECC 89, NNGC (i been to they hood in 17th West and Avenue K and them niggas is all about fighting and getting "ratchet" as they like to call it.)(uneducated ass motherfuckers), BOP, FMGC, OTG 3x, PHP, E\S BIG, and E\S PIN Mobfia. Strictly because they either have numbers or SOME kind of sreet credibility.

bop still got the most enemies out of everyone kuz they dont get along with no one. yeah 5th block goonz need to hang it up then if they only got 10 and they aint scarin no one.they need to stop. and pin need to drop that retarded mobfia shit, like what the fuck is that retardness? it cant just be pin mob? jesus christ man.

you remember 47 block in east palmdale? i had a kuzin from there and iuse to cloqw and say they only banged for 4 months and 7 weeks lol

captain
captain

Postby xXx1DeepxXx » June 13th, 2012, 2:25 am

joyhazard wrote:
xXx1DeepxXx wrote:
joyhazard wrote:
Octopussy wrote:
xXx1DeepxXx wrote:

bop still got the most enemies out of everyone kuz they dont get along with no one. yeah 5th block goonz need to hang it up then if they only got 10 and they aint scarin no one.they need to stop. and pin need to drop that retarded mobfia shit, like what the fuck is that retardness? it cant just be pin mob? jesus christ man.

you remember 47 block in east palmdale? i had a kuzin from there and iuse to cloqw and say they only banged for 4 months and 7 weeks lol

yeah true, them and L13 and CKF13 are the most hated in the AV. 5BG are lames point blank period, they think they hard that they have a shotty...but havent used the motherfucker lolololol and exactly PIN is on some retarded little fantasy shit that they creating they own cool shit but it just sounds dumb as hell bro.

yeah i heard of it, they only where up for 4 monthes? lol

captain
captain

Postby xXx1DeepxXx » June 13th, 2012, 2:27 am

joyhazard wrote:
xXx1DeepxXx wrote:
joyhazard wrote:
Octopussy wrote:
xXx1DeepxXx wrote:

yeah true, them and L13 and CKF13 are the most hated in the AV. 5BG are lames point blank period, they think they hard that they have a shotty...but havent used the motherfucker lolololol and exactly PIN is on some retarded little fantasy shit that they creating they own cool shit but it just sounds dumb as hell bro.

captain
captain

Postby xXx1DeepxXx » June 13th, 2012, 2:28 am

joyhazard wrote:
xXx1DeepxXx wrote:
joyhazard wrote:
Octopussy wrote:
xXx1DeepxXx wrote:

underboss
underboss

Postby joyhazard » June 13th, 2012, 2:33 am

lol nah 47 was around for a minute but it died out kuz they stopped recruiting. they didnt take advantage of 57th and all the other teens that were around that area.all of them are grown men now

captain
captain

Postby xXx1DeepxXx » June 13th, 2012, 3:30 am

joyhazard wrote:lol nah 47 was around for a minute but it died out kuz they stopped recruiting. they didnt take advantage of 57th and all the other teens that were around that area.all of them are grown men now

damn thats crazy my nigga they could of been one of the AV MOST KNOWN black gang's huh?

associate

Postby ES.vDAF.X3.TLS » June 13th, 2012, 5:15 am

WHATZ UP WITH THEM VATOZ FROM FLOPS IN PALMAS ESE? I HAVENT RAN INTO ONE OF THEM IN A LONG ASS TIME ? I KNOW IN CHANCLASTER THEY AKTIVE BIUT I HAVENT HEARD NADA BOUT DEM IN PALMAS LATELY FOO

underboss
underboss

Postby joyhazard » June 13th, 2012, 11:26 am

xXx1DeepxXx wrote:
joyhazard wrote:lol nah 47 was around for a minute but it died out kuz they stopped recruiting. they didnt take advantage of 57th and all the other teens that were around that area.all of them are grown men now

damn thats crazy my nigga they could of been one of the AV MOST KNOWN black gang's huh?

they could of but they chose quality over quantity

underboss
underboss

Postby joyhazard » June 13th, 2012, 11:28 am

ES.vDAF.X3.TLS wrote:WHATZ UP WITH THEM VATOZ FROM FLOPS IN PALMAS ESE? I HAVENT RAN INTO ONE OF THEM IN A LONG ASS TIME ? I KNOW IN CHANCLASTER THEY AKTIVE BIUT I HAVENT HEARD NADA BOUT DEM IN PALMAS LATELY FOO

bop been on the hush after ricky died and one of their homies got shot along with him. they scared right now they in the house

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby imaeastsiderep » June 13th, 2012, 2:52 pm

I dont kno were all yall get yo info....but there is blood niggas from front mob.....i I got ppl who stay in da 661......like dat light skinned nigga dat n most of dem pics...wit dat gold rag on his neck...nd got all dem tats on his arm....dst one of dey main niggas....cuhz name is duke...he claim he from grape also...but I doubt cuzz sum real grape niggas pressed him nd his daddy....also seen him nd his homies at j reynold park nd dey was pressin sum young niggas...nd dey went nd got dey ppl from 118 nd harlem...nd dem niggas came up to da park beatin da shit out dem niggas...nd duke scary ass ran nd left his homies...i heard since he got out da penn tho...he b on his shit..now dat he got sum size on him........as far as aok nd tos...aok have done dirty....dey mostly niggas from ec nd nhood....dey dont publicize shut...but if yew hang around dem or from ec or nhood...yew would kno da bizzness....t.o.s is still around to .......most of dey reps iz locced up tho....nd nowadays to mostly go by money ova....dey havin uh b-b-que foe dey homie birthday tommorow...i believe at eastside park...my bitch cuzzin from t.o.s/money ova

underboss
underboss

Postby joyhazard » June 13th, 2012, 3:03 pm

takin all fades is with the bizness to doe, i remember they killed some dude from watts but if forgot where he was from, i think he was from grape or pjs im not sure.

and bloods dont need to be in front mob if so many of them are with the crip shit. it dont look like the bloods is visible in that shit

captain
captain

Postby xXx1DeepxXx » June 13th, 2012, 3:59 pm

joyhazard wrote:
xXx1DeepxXx wrote:

they could of but they chose quality over quantity

o that makes sence. so basically lack of recriutment.

captain
captain

Postby xXx1DeepxXx » June 13th, 2012, 4:11 pm

imaeastsiderep wrote:I dont kno were all yall get yo info....but there is blood niggas from front mob.....i I got ppl who stay in da 661......like dat light skinned nigga dat n most of dem pics...wit dat gold rag on his neck...nd got all dem tats on his arm....dst one of dey main niggas....cuhz name is duke...he claim he from grape also...but I doubt cuzz sum real grape niggas pressed him nd his daddy....also seen him nd his homies at j reynold park nd dey was pressin sum young niggas...nd dey went nd got dey ppl from 118 nd harlem...nd dem niggas came up to da park beatin da shit out dem niggas...nd duke scary ass ran nd left his homies...i heard since he got out da penn tho...he b on his shit..now dat he got sum size on him........as far as aok nd tos...aok have done dirty....dey mostly niggas from ec nd nhood....dey dont publicize shut...but if yew hang around dem or from ec or nhood...yew would kno da bizzness....t.o.s is still around to .......most of dey reps iz locced up tho....nd nowadays to mostly go by money ova....dey havin uh b-b-que foe dey homie birthday tommorow...i believe at eastside park...my bitch cuzzin from t.o.s/money ova

he info's from what people told me or what ive seen but now i know the truth about some of them niggas in it lololol he was from grape st? he was probably born there and descided to claim it when he went to p-dale haha wow a couple of them niggas sound lame now :facepalm: i had a couple niggas tellin me they was wit it for av niggas lolololol but if he's wit it now then fuck it.

An i dont get it my nigga with these homegrown av black gangs? so they got niggas from other other hoods in it? so do they claim 2 hoods? like what the fuck :wtf3: ???? and o im guessing t.o.s. originally stands for "Takin Ova Shit" :lol:

Next

Return to West