Gangs Of The San Fernando Valley(818) (LA County)

major
major
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Gangs Of The San Fernando Valley(818) (LA County)

Postby AltaiWS » May 18th, 2015, 6:14 pm

RiCHEE $ wrote:I heard the rumor back in the 80s the Vineland Boyz were crips Or a crew affiliated with crips. Not sure how true it is but if agl were bloods it is possible. Also on this list splst? All the ones I knew called it Sepas Langdon street. Bunch of ghetto as apartments in that area. I remember walking to the 7-11on nordoff.

Vineland Boyz are eses bro, I higly doubt they fuck with any Crips at all but who knows. :shrug:

superior
superior
Affiliation: 90034

Postby JJx2 » May 18th, 2015, 6:30 pm

lol @altai so you trying to do to me what you did to checkem? :whaat:

i donno how your calling me your groupie...you stayed under my dick...even before you exposed yourself i'd clown you and you'd always reply with some buddy-buddy ass reponse lol fuck outta here

as them NY nigga's say...you my son :whaat:

superior
superior

Postby JJx2 » May 18th, 2015, 6:35 pm

nigga gon call me your groupie when you just changed half your map after i told your ass to do so :whaat:

go to ya room son...

lol i'll leave you alone for now though

fresh meat

Postby RiCHEE $ » May 18th, 2015, 6:38 pm

I know they are ese's I'm saying I heard this was back in the 80s not now. Alot of gangs have history they don't like to talk about or have people know about.

superior
superior

Postby JJx2 » May 18th, 2015, 6:43 pm

RiCHEE $ wrote:I know they are ese's I'm saying I heard this was back in the 80s not now. Alot of gangs have history they don't like to talk about or have people know about.

ask mexican1 or bigcountry, theyre actually from the valley lol...AltaiWS is some weird white dude who's just infatuated with gangs

boss
boss
Affiliation: Pacoima

Postby Bully » May 18th, 2015, 7:03 pm

yea they kinda played around with the crip thing but it wasn't that serious and it didn't last too long...yes Astoria Gardens were bloods to the max under the name w/s New Breed Family out of the Sylmar area and they weren't playing either they were for real...other varrios who claimed colors were Pacoima Vaughn St Mafia Bloods (now Pacoima Vaughn St)...Adida Boyz Crips out of the Van Nuys area (now Vanowen St Locos)....Columbus St Crips (for a little bit..now Varrio Columbus St)...Pacoima Knock Knock Boyz Bloods (now varrio Pacoima Knock Knock Boys)

fresh meat

Postby RiCHEE $ » May 18th, 2015, 8:01 pm

Makes sense that Vineland would be crips since since all gangs from that area feud with all the pacas gangs. Thanks for the history mexican1. I read where u said Bobby Chacon Jr was a blood for a while before going sur. I've met Bobby Chacon Sr many times through boxing stuff. THere has been a few pro boxers from hoods in the Valle too.

boss
boss

Postby Bully » May 18th, 2015, 10:40 pm

RiCHEE $ wrote:Makes sense that Vineland would be crips since since all gangs from that area feud with all the pacas gangs. Thanks for the history mexican1. I read where u said Bobby Chacon Jr was a blood for a while before going sur. I've met Bobby Chacon Sr many times through boxing stuff. THere has been a few pro boxers from hoods in the Valle too.
.................oh yea Bobby Chacon Jr was a hard core blood..not too many dudes messed with him cause he was a bad ass fighter. the day he died at the old Montgomery Ward parking lot he was putting hands on a couple dudes from Blythe Street ..but like it always happens one of them ran to a car and pulled out a strap and killed him. he was a legend at such a young age and he's still talked about today...yea the valley had the Ruelas brothers,Chacon and a few other's i cant think of right now

prince
prince
Affiliation: :)

Postby bigcountry » May 19th, 2015, 2:14 am

Yep they sure played with it

fresh meat

Postby RiCHEE $ » May 19th, 2015, 8:50 am

Columbus st crips..that's a trip. My uncle told me when he first moved to the Valle they landed on Columbus st in the late 60s and it was all white hard to picture that the's days.. The blacks were in pacas. my mom lived in the Pacoima projects as a Lil kid. She still remembers her grade school was 90% black. My grandma's funeral was at that small catholic church right in the projects.

foot soldier
foot soldier
Location: North Hollywood, SFV 818 Valley, LA County, South Cali

Postby ValleyKid » July 26th, 2015, 5:00 pm

What the fuck is NH MAD 13? I've lived in NoHo all my life and I've never heard of this hood before.

prospect
Affiliation: BK

Postby FlxWerSmxSHxN » July 28th, 2015, 2:47 pm

ValleyKid wrote:What the fuck is NH MAD 13? I've lived in NoHo all my life and I've never heard of this hood before.

And how old are you? Lol, cause if you ain't live through their era or even heard of em, you ain't been here all your life cause those fuckers were wit it until they dropped like VSLS

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby ValleyKid » July 28th, 2015, 9:12 pm

FlxWerSmxSHxN wrote:
ValleyKid wrote:What the fuck is NH MAD 13? I've lived in NoHo all my life and I've never heard of this hood before.

And how old are you? Lol, cause if you ain't live through their era or even heard of em, you ain't been here all your life cause those fuckers were wit it until they dropped like VSLS
Lol im 20 and Im assuming they're an old gang from back in the day that died out? Also Vanowen is still here, I see their hitups all the time getting crossed out by BVN.

underboss
underboss

Postby Forty » July 29th, 2015, 12:13 am

FlxWerSmxSHxN wrote:

when was their era?

never heard of noho mad 13 either.

and vanowen street locos is still around.

prospect

Postby FlxWerSmxSHxN » July 29th, 2015, 1:07 am

Forty wrote:
FlxWerSmxSHxN wrote:

when was their era?

Their era was from the 90s all the way to the 2000's to like 03 or some shit I don't even remember and VSLS ain't around at all no more, they all like in their 30's hitting up time to time but sure as hell ain't putting it down like they were MAD went to the Boyz and from there some went to AK but the majority went to the Boyz or just stopped banging overall.

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby ValleyKid » September 22nd, 2015, 7:34 pm

FlxWerSmxSHxN wrote:
Forty wrote:
FlxWerSmxSHxN wrote:

when was their era?

Their era was from the 90s all the way to the 2000's to like 03 or some shit I don't even remember and VSLS ain't around at all no more, they all like in their 30's hitting up time to time but sure as hell ain't putting it down like they were MAD went to the Boyz and from there some went to AK but the majority went to the Boyz or just stopped banging overall.

There's has been NH MAD graffiti recently tagged up in NHBZ/ NFL territory. Whats up with that?

prospect

Postby FlxWerSmxSHxN » September 22nd, 2015, 9:02 pm

I haven't seen any NH MAD taggings for over a decade, so if they're still tagging it's more like a Vanowen St LS thing now...just old heads with spraycans trying to re-live their youth. MAD mostly flipped to BZ or AK13 which is understandable but they were mad fucking deep on Fulton n Vanowen.

boss
boss

Postby Bully » September 22nd, 2015, 9:08 pm

FlxWerSmxSHxN wrote:I haven't seen any NH MAD taggings for over a decade, so if they're still tagging it's more like a Vanowen St LS thing now...just old heads with spraycans trying to re-live their youth. MAD mostly flipped to BZ or AK13 which is understandable but they were mad fucking deep on Fulton n Vanowen.

.......yep right at that old MS Fulton Locos hood

prospect

Postby FlxWerSmxSHxN » September 23rd, 2015, 12:16 am

mexican1 wrote:
FlxWerSmxSHxN wrote:I haven't seen any NH MAD taggings for over a decade, so if they're still tagging it's more like a Vanowen St LS thing now...just old heads with spraycans trying to re-live their youth. MAD mostly flipped to BZ or AK13 which is understandable but they were mad fucking deep on Fulton n Vanowen.

Old MS hood? They're running that shit now if you haven't seen those Booboo ass taggings lmfaoo. They're 20 deep in younging talk but old heads I ain't too sure, I'm guessing they made the Liqour store owner from where they kick it at stop painting over their shit cause the motherfucker looks up quick and almost trembles when you mention MS...shits a trip but yeah, MAD old hood is now MS-again

boss
boss

Postby Bully » September 23rd, 2015, 12:21 am

FlxWerSmxSHxN wrote:
mexican1 wrote:

Old MS hood? They're running that shit now if you haven't seen those Booboo ass taggings lmfaoo. They're 20 deep in younging talk but old heads I ain't too sure, I'm guessing they made the Liqour store owner from where they kick it at stop painting over their shit cause the motherfucker looks up quick and almost trembles when you mention MS...shits a trip but yeah, MAD old hood is now MS-again
........you serious? God damn that is flip flopping over there mf'r....I was around there not to long ago and M.S was nowhere to be seen...what a trip

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: worldwide

Postby gee raider » September 23rd, 2015, 12:27 am

There's been a influx of salves inn the valley recently..that Fulton click is represented in other area's for sure ...I found it hard to believe that they would give up on it like that....there's too many dudes who never been on Fulton claiming Fulton ..but that's probably looking to deep in the matter...but it's just too coincidental....if their all paisa salvys then it's too coincidental....if u can talk ur way at a detention center their handing out refugee status right now ....the gangs know this

prospect

Postby FlxWerSmxSHxN » September 23rd, 2015, 12:48 am

They're paisa as fuck though and yeah^ if anything i'll try to get a picture of their MS hitups on the liqour store n shit and upload a video of a MS vs a NHLS they can't get down for shit and they hitup like 2nd graders...I don't get that shit at all lmfao..
@Gee
Some of them don't even live in Fulton it was all a gathering of pure Salvi's one day and just decided to be FLS again shit was confusing as fuck cause MS was never active at all...I'm assuming Normandie Locos set up shop and brought back FLS, NLS and FLS are tight as fuck from what I see on the walls

boss
boss

Postby Bully » September 23rd, 2015, 1:06 am

FlxWerSmxSHxN wrote:They're paisa as fuck though and yeah^ if anything i'll try to get a picture of their MS hitups on the liqour store n shit and upload a video of a MS vs a NHLS they can't get down for shit and they hitup like 2nd graders...I don't get that shit at all lmfao..
@Gee
Some of them don't even live in Fulton it was all a gathering of pure Salvi's one day and just decided to be FLS again shit was confusing as fuck cause MS was never active at all...I'm assuming Normandie Locos set up shop and brought back FLS, NLS and FLS are tight as fuck from what I see on the walls

.....Fulton Locks became one of they're most respected clicks in the early 1990's....then they slowed down and then went on another rampage in the mid 2000's...a lot of those AK dudes are Salvi too

underboss
underboss

Postby Forty » September 23rd, 2015, 1:17 am

mexican1 wrote:
FlxWerSmxSHxN wrote:They're paisa as fuck though and yeah^ if anything i'll try to get a picture of their MS hitups on the liqour store n shit and upload a video of a MS vs a NHLS they can't get down for shit and they hitup like 2nd graders...I don't get that shit at all lmfao..
@Gee

.....Fulton Locks became one of they're most respected clicks in the early 1990's....then they slowed down and then went on another rampage in the mid 2000's...a lot of those AK dudes are Salvi too

yeah noho ms was active 90's.

they use to shoot up VST and BVN in van nuys next door.

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby ValleyKid » September 23rd, 2015, 1:20 am

gee raider wrote:There's been a influx of salves inn the valley recently..that Fulton click is represented in other area's for sure ...I found it hard to believe that they would give up on it like that....there's too many dudes who never been on Fulton claiming Fulton ..but that's probably looking to deep in the matter...but it's just too coincidental....if their all paisa salvys then it's too coincidental....if u can talk ur way at a detention center their handing out refugee status right now ....the gangs know this

So MS is making a comeback? Crazy.

PreviousNext

Return to West