Gangs Of The San Fernando Valley(818) (LA County)

boss
boss
Posts: 2900
Joined: April 30th, 2012, 10:41 pm
Location: West
Region: West
Affiliation: Pacoima

Re: Gangs Of The San Fernando Valley(818) (LA County)

Postby Bully » May 20th, 2012, 11:01 pm

joyhazard wrote:
mexican1 wrote:hell yea ! they did do a gang of dirt to sf , shit was getting ridiculous for a while , small ass hood taking it to big ass sanfer....but tehy aint really out anymore they lost a lot of members to the penetentiary and a lot got ran out of there hood ..sf is too big for that to have continued.......astoria gardens 13 used to be bloods way back in the day...west side new breed family....they were real cool with sf at the time.



THEY WERE BLOODS!!!!!??????? WHAAAT!? like mexican bloods? and they were kool with sf? hows that possible when sf was at war with 2ps? weird shit

........hahaha yep they were! they had a few black dudes...wesley and tree and a couple more and also a whiteboy named robin but most of them were mexican....new breed family was real cool with sf ..you would always see them all chilling at sylmar park after school and they used to roll deep to kennedy high school football games cause that was a blood school at the time...1988,89,90...they was cool with 2p's but they did there own thing they were from sylmar....there main enemy at the time was pacoima vaughn street...they killed juanito from pvst ....when prison politics started changing shit out here sf tried to recruit the mecicans from new breed and they werent having it ...the blacks were like fuck this and some went to piru or dropped out completely...soon later new breed family became astori a gardens locos 13 and the beef got real heavy with sf




boss
boss
Posts: 2900
Joined: April 30th, 2012, 10:41 pm
Location: West
Region: West
Affiliation: Pacoima

Re: Gangs Of The San Fernando Valley(818) (LA County)

Postby Bully » May 20th, 2012, 11:01 pm

joyhazard wrote:
mexican1 wrote:hell yea ! they did do a gang of dirt to sf , shit was getting ridiculous for a while , small ass hood taking it to big ass sanfer....but tehy aint really out anymore they lost a lot of members to the penetentiary and a lot got ran out of there hood ..sf is too big for that to have continued.......astoria gardens 13 used to be bloods way back in the day...west side new breed family....they were real cool with sf at the time.



THEY WERE BLOODS!!!!!??????? WHAAAT!? like mexican bloods? and they were kool with sf? hows that possible when sf was at war with 2ps? weird shit

........hahaha yep they were! they had a few black dudes...wesley and tree and a couple more and also a whiteboy named robin but most of them were mexican....new breed family was real cool with sf ..you would always see them all chilling at sylmar park after school and they used to roll deep to kennedy high school football games cause that was a blood school at the time...1988,89,90...they was cool with 2p's but they did there own thing they were from sylmar....there main enemy at the time was pacoima vaughn street...they killed juanito from pvst ....when prison politics started changing shit out here sf tried to recruit the mecicans from new breed and they werent having it ...the blacks were like fuck this and some went to piru or dropped out completely...soon later new breed family became astori a gardens locos 13 and the beef got real heavy with sf

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1906
Joined: September 4th, 2011, 10:04 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: n/a

Re: Gangs Of The San Fernando Valley(818) (LA County)

Postby joyhazard » May 21st, 2012, 2:43 am

crazy shit man

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1906
Joined: September 4th, 2011, 10:04 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: n/a

Re: Gangs Of The San Fernando Valley(818) (LA County)

Postby joyhazard » May 21st, 2012, 2:43 am

crazy shit man

captain
captain
Posts: 409
Joined: May 21st, 2012, 10:48 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Gangs Of The San Fernando Valley(818) (LA County)

Postby xXx1DeepxXx » May 21st, 2012, 11:34 pm

ygSlim2 wrote:
~LA.SFV.SCV.AV~ wrote:Gangs of the San Fernando Valley…
”VAN NUYS”…
1. (BVNS.13 or BVN.13)BARRIO VAN NUYS SUR 13 or BARRIO VAN NUYES 13
2. (SS.TKS.13)SOUTH SIDE TOKERS 13
3. (WS.HSL.13)WEST SIDE HASKELL STREET LOCOS 13
4. (WS.LNX.13)WEST SIDE LENNOX 13
5. (VSLS.13)VANOWEN STREET LOCOS 13
6. (LHTS.13)LOGAN HIEGHTS 13
7. (VST.MH.13)VALERIO STREET MOST HATED 13
8. (SS.CKS.13)SOUTH SIDE CROOKS 13

”VALLEY GLEN”
9. (VGAK.13)VALLEY GLEN ASSASSIN KRIMINALS 13

”NORTH HOLLYWOOD”
10. (NHMAD.13)NORTH HOLLYWOOD MALDITOS 13
11. (NHBZ.13)NORTH HOLLYWOOD BOYZ 13
12. (NHLS.13)NORTH HOLLYWOOD LOCOS 13
13. (WS.C14ST)WEST SIDE CLANTON 14 STREET
14. (LCB.13)LAUREL CANYON BOYS 13
15. (ALS.13)ALLEY LOCOS 13
16. (BFTH.13)BOYS FROM THE HOOD 13
17. (RST.13)RADFORD STREET 13
18. (NS.MS.13)NORTH SIDE MARA SALVATRUCHA 13
19. (NFLS.13)NEIGHBORHOOD FELONS 13
20. (NS.18ST)NORTH SIDE EIGHTEEN STREET
21. (CMK.13)CRAZY MEXICAN KLAN 13
22. (MTC.13)MEXICANS TAKING CONTROL 13
23. (NH.BLC.LS)NORTH HOLLYWOOD BLAZING LIKE CRAZY LOCOS

”SUN VALLEY”
24. (SV.VBS.13)SUN VALLEY VINELAND BOYS 13
25. (SV.GW.13)SUN VALLEY GRUMPY WYNOS 13
26. (SV.DBS.13)SUN VALLEY DIABLOS 13
27. (SV.13)SUN VALLEY 13
28. (129 KLUMP ST 13)ONE TWENTY NINE KLUMP STREET 13
29. (OLS.13)ORKAS LOCOS 13
30. (CAM.13)CRAZY ASS MEXICANS 13
31. (SV.BAM)SUN VALLEY BAKMAN AVENUE


”SUNLAND”
32. (SLP.13)SUNLAND PARK 13
33. (TVR.13)TOONER VILLE RIFA 13

”SYLMAR”
34. (AGLS.13)ASTORIA GARDEN LOCOS 13
35. (VSF.13)VARRIO SAN FER 13
36. (WS.L13)WEST SIDE LANCAS 13

”PACOIMA”
37. (P13)PACAS 13
38. (PCBS.13)PACOIMA CRAZY BOYS 13
39. (LTP.13)LATIN TIME PACOIMAS 13
40. (PF.13)PACOIMA FLATS 13
41. (PJB.13)PROJECT BOYS 13
42. (PKKB.13)PACOIMA KNOCK KNOCK BOYS 13
43. (PHK.13)PACOIMA HARD KNOCKS 13
44. (PSSL.13)PACOIMA SOUTH SIDE LOCOS 13
45. (PCS.13)PACOIMA CRIMINALS 13
46. (PHBS.13)PACOIMA HUMPHREY BOYS 13
47. (PBST.13)PACOIMA BROWN STONES 13
48. (PCSLS.13)PACOIMA CAYUGA STREET LOCOS 13
49. (PVNB.13)PACOIMA VAN NUYS BOYS 13
50. (PVST.13)PACOIMA VAUGHT STREET 13
51. (PGST.13)PACOIMA GOLETA STREET 13
52. (PTBST.13)PACOIMA TERRA BELLA STREET 13
53. (PPSL.13)PACOIMA PAXTON STREET LOCOS 13
54. (PBZ.13)PACAS PIERCE BOYZ 13
55. (PMRH.LS)PACAS MEXICANZ RAIZING HELL LOCOS
56. (WS.PPB)WEST SIDE PAKOIMA PIRU BLOODS
57. (ES.PPB)EAST SIDE PAKOIMA PIRU BLOODS
58. (WS.OVGC)WEST SIDE ORIGINAL VALLEY GANGSTERS CRIPS
59. (WS.BOP)WEST SIDE BUSNESS OVER PLEASER or BALLERS ON POINT

”NORTH HILLS”
60. (SPLST.13)SEPULVEDA LANGDON STREET 13
61. (TJLS.13)TIJUANEROS LOCOS 13
62. (VCT.13)VINCENT TOWN 13
63. (CST.13)COLUMBUS STREET 13
64. (NH.CLF.LS) NORTH HILLS CRAZY LATIN FAMILIA LOCOS

”PANORAMA”
65. (PC.BST.13)PANORAMA CITY BLYTHE STREET 13
66. (WBS.13)WILLIS BOYS 13
67. (CHB.13)CRAZY HOMEBOYS 13
68. (PC.TKF)PANORAMA CITY THE KRAZY FUCKS


”NORTHRIDGE”
69. (NCBST.13)NORTHRIDGE CITY BRYANT STREET 13
70. (BPS.13)BROWN PRIDE SURENOS 13
71. (WVCYS.13)WEST VALLEY CRAZYS 13
72. (BPR.13)BROWN PRIDE RAZA 13

''RESEDA”
73. (WSR.13)WEST SIDE RESEDA 13
74. (SSR.13)SOUTH SIDE RESEDA 13
75. (BBS.13)BAD BOYS 13

”CANOGA”
78. (CPA.13)CANOGA PARK ALABAMA 13

”ARLETA”
79. (NSLS.13)NON STOP LOCOS 13

”BURBANK”
80. (WS.LS.13)WEST SIDE LOCOS 13
81. (WS.PBS.13)WEST SIDE PLAYBOY SURENOS 13


”ALL CITYS”
82. (SUR.13)SURENOS 13
83. (DSM.13)DESMADROSOS 13
84. (MCP.13)MEXICANS CAUZIN PROBLEMS 13
85. (UEC.13)UNEXPECTED CRIMINALS 13
86. (LK.13)LATIN KINGS 13
87. (WS.AP.13)WEST SIDE ARMENIAN POWER 13
88. (HAF.LS)HIGH ACTIVE LOCOS
89. (ABZ)ASIAN BOYZ (VAN NUYES)
90. (AKP)AKRHO PINOY
91. (PR)GRANADA HILLS PINOY REAL
92. (KWC)KEN SIDE WAH CHING
93. (JFX)JEFROX
94. (J13)JUDAS 13
95. (KM)KOREAN MOBSTERS
96. (LVM)LUZON VISAYA MOBSTERS
97. (NS.STS)NORTH SIDE SANTANAS
98. (NS.BNG)NORTHSIDE BAHALA NA GANG
99. (PBG)PINOY BOYS GANG
100. (PRG)REAL PINOY BROTHERS
101. (SBZ)SEOUL BOYZ
102. (TGP)TAU GAMMA PINOY
103. (TST.PLS)TEMPLE STREET PINOY LOCOS
104. (VS.JFX)VALLEY SIDE JEFROX
105. (VS.TST)VALLEY SIDE TEMPLE STREET



"TANGBANGERS" (818)EIGHT ONE EIGHT
106. (ES.BFL.LS)EAST SIDE BROWN FAMILIA LOCOS
107. (DAC.LS)DOWN ASS CRIMINALS LOCOS
108. (LOC)LOCOTES
109. (ES.MWC.LS)EAST SIDE MOST WANTED CRIMINALS LOCOS
110. (WPS)WICKED PLAYERS
111. (2FD)TWO FUCKIN DANGEROUS
112. (ACS)ALL CRAZY SURENOS
113. (WCS)WICKED CRIMINALS
114. (TGR)TINY GANGSTERS RIFAMOS
115. (SUF)SOMOS UNA FAMILIA
116. (VK)VALLEY KINGZ
117. (TBS)TIARA BUD SMOKERS
118. (HMF)HECTIC MEXICAN FAMILIA
119. (NGK)NEIGHBORHOOD GHETTO KROOKS
120. (KRS)KRAZY RAZA SURENOS
121. (KSM)KESTER STREET MALOS
122. (GCH)GANGSTERS CAUSING HAVIK
123. (WV.RKS.LS)WEST VALLEY RASKALS LOCOS
124. (ES.NSK.LS)EAST SIDE NON STOP KRIMINALS LOCOS



HOW COME YOU KNOW ALL THESE GANG NAMES?


either he lived in the valley all of his lfe and moved around alot or he went on streetgangs.com :lol:

fresh meat
Posts: 7
Joined: March 10th, 2013, 3:27 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Gangs Of The San Fernando Valley(818) (LA County)

Postby MarBracckinPiru » March 10th, 2013, 3:30 am

Aye bro that Sylmar Piru keeps it brackin tho on Herron bro what's bracckin!!

general
general
User avatar
Posts: 712
Joined: July 4th, 2014, 6:14 am
Location: http://THEH∅∅dUP.C∅M
Region: North East
Affiliation: Internet Chain Gang

Re: Gangs Of The San Fernando Valley(818) (LA County)

Postby Th℮Spad℮ » September 28th, 2014, 6:25 am

:ohhh:

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1982
Joined: August 24th, 2014, 5:42 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Your Mother

Re: Gangs Of The San Fernando Valley(818) (LA County)

Postby Kasadorez » September 29th, 2014, 4:05 pm

CaliBoiii wrote:Down to my.hood Canoga!!!! West up!! Millwood Boys!!
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EcMtIc8p77w


Why weren't you claiming it a month ago? A month ago you said you just knew some? :ohhh:

fresh meat
Posts: 46
Joined: May 29th, 2014, 5:56 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Gangs Of The San Fernando Valley(818) (LA County)

Postby Valleyshit » September 29th, 2014, 4:27 pm

Kasadorez wrote:
CaliBoiii wrote:Down to my.hood Canoga!!!! West up!! Millwood Boys!!
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EcMtIc8p77w


Why weren't you claiming it a month ago? A month ago you said you just knew some? :ohhh:



Hes a mark hes not from there he just gets punkd for his weed

fresh meat
Posts: 1
Joined: January 13th, 2015, 11:35 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Gangs Of The San Fernando Valley(818) (LA County)

Postby LaEmeSoldado » January 13th, 2015, 11:55 pm

AltaiWS wrote:Dude this list must be old cuz the NHLS13 is not existent. And you failed to mention WAGC.



A lot of these paisas from this neighborhood (North Hollywood Locos) are no good. You have more of NHLS running around in the SNY (sensitive needs yards) than mainline and most of the older dudes have already been hit. They were never a big neighborhood to begin with and they were probably 60 deep at the most when they were around. You won't really see them running around on the streets and if you run into someone claiming this hood then obviously they haven't been to the joint yet or really don't know what their claiming. The only hood that has the juice in the SFV is Pacoima. They are probably the oldest click and the ones that have the most made carnales. Their the ones that have the say so and for the homies that's done some hard time knows what I am talking about. Forget about all the youngsters claiming all the new hoods in SFV. Once they go to the joint then their taking orders from the big homies from Pacoima. This day in age that we are living in no one really bangs anymore. Gangs are of the past and when someone claims being a Sureno with earned stripes then they definitely know what I am talking about.

Alrato

fresh meat
Posts: 2
Joined: March 28th, 2015, 3:07 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Gangs Of The San Fernando Valley(818) (LA County)

Postby tchicano13 » March 28th, 2015, 3:12 pm

DOPE1R wrote:I work in N. Hollywood what hood is up on laurel canyon & magnolia? I always see Armenian power hit up in the parking lot I park at..


AP ain't shit and will never be shit. first of all their not mexican. They will never have a made member in the Eme and they will always be used by the surenos. They get no resepect from the majority of the raza and all it takes is for one of these punks to disrespect one of the wrong homies. Besides they are taxed....

fresh meat
Posts: 2
Joined: March 28th, 2015, 3:07 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Gangs Of The San Fernando Valley(818) (LA County)

Postby tchicano13 » March 28th, 2015, 3:18 pm

[quote="AltaiWS"]Dude this list must be old cuz the NHLS13 is not existent.

This neighborhood has never really been on the map. Its a very small neighborhood with paisas trying to act like hard core chicanos. They have never had any made eme carnales and theres a handful that are known as greenlighted snitches. A small neighborhood with no name.

First of all when a discussion of politics with prison organizations and who is who comes up I am in dire need to comment that first of all the NHL gang has been pretty much dissolve along with other small gangs in SoCal that weren’t the so called cream of the crop pickings for the California Eme. The North Hollywood Locos aren’t the only gang in SoCal that has been labeled as no good because of past decisions that their so called leaders made in the past. Will this deter youngsters in their area to get in a gang? Probably not and will only encourage these youngsters to get into other surrounding area gangs. I been working in the North Hollywood area for many many years and seen many taggers and gangs come and go other than the much older Gangs in the other cites such as Pacoima, etc.

The reason why Paca and San Fer are the shot callers of the San Fernando Valley is because when the so called books are open their homies or family members have first dibs in being made thus making the surrounding gangs in their areas out of reach. Why is Paca and San Fer the only gangs in San Fernando Valley that has eme made brothers? I believe its called favoritism or perhaps maybe its a trust issue? The chances of a close homie from the hood or family ratting on you is far less than someone from a different hood? We all know that their not suppose to politic but if they don’t like a hood then that hood has no chance.

Heres an example of what I am talking about:

https://info.publicintelligence.net/CA-MexicanMafia.pdf

The only brothers from San Fernando Valley are Pacoima and San Fer. I’m sure if there are new ones their from the same hoods or family members. This is a proven fact. A lot of the eme made brothers are somehow related.

The eme has way changed from their glory days of the 1950’s because of technology, FBI surveillance, cops, etc. From my understanding the new la eme made brothers are no longer tatted and are discouraged in getting incarcerated. As a matter in fact its already been proven that you don’t have to ever be in prison or incarcerated to be a made brother. The newer la eme made brothers are educated business men with degrees, etc. This is a totally different attitude and outlook than the first made brothers that were made in the 1960s and 70s. Kinda looks like their finally going into the Italian mafia direction.
Everyone knows that you can only deal drugs for so long and so does the eme. Perhaps this is why the emes attitude has changed in how they operate and well… nothing last forever. Eme brothers in suits? Its already happening. I’m curious to see what will pop up later on in the future with their illegal dealings that are not so called drug related. Maybe fronted legal business dealings but who knows. It looks all like a west coast Italian mafia direction to me.

I personally don’t care for gangs and could care less what hood is calling the shots and what hood are ratts. But what I find interesting is how when times and technology changes so do the people of all sorts.

So to all the little gang bangers that are commenting on their hoods- continue until you get incarcerated and start taking orders from the neighborhoods that you don’t get a long with. And to the bangers that wants to make it to the big leagues- you better make sure your business oriented because that’s the direction where its all headed. If you have nothing valuable to offer to the California eme then you have no value. If you have no education or business smarts your no value. All those tattoos wont help and might even be frowned upon now.




The real reason why a lot of these north hollywood gangs aren’t in the big leagues is because a lot of them are immigrants that can’t speak english good. The California Eme are mexican americans with made brothers that can’t even speak much spanish other than spanglish. It’s a waste of time talking about small gangs like NH locos, boyz and even NS18. The majority of them are border brothers not necessarily from Mexico but even from south America. Just nobodys waiting to be used once their locked up, that is if they decide to run with the southsiders. Once they get incarcerated, a lot of these guys ends up running with the paisa cars once they realize its a lot more than what they originally thought it was.

The California of Corrections already acknowledge that the California eme are no longer just a prison gang but a organized criminal syndicate with new made men on the streets. The old eme realizes that is doesn’t benefit them or the organization by making new made men only to be locked up and locked down eventually for life. They want their brothers to stay on the streets, to profit from the streets and to grow the black hand of the eme on the streets. This can’t be accomplish with uneducated dope fiend gang members who can’t speak english. With the newer state of the art technology that the feds and law enforcement uses the eme realized that they had no choice but to change things up. After all, they already control all the prisons in California.

Selling narcotics only last for so long. Tablas from Florencia 13 knew this and this is why he started the trend with the made brothers to have the paisas do all the dirty work. They’ll just kick back and make their money by ridiculously over taxing them while still calling the shots from Pelican Bay. 90% of all drugs that are funneled to California comes from or through Mexico. You do the math.

They also realized that the only way for the eme to grow and to prosper was to choose the new made brothers from a breed of highly educated, organized business oriented mexican americans who at no cost will succeed in expanding and prospering the eme. We are not talking about the stereotyped cholos that you may see terrorizing on the streets while throwing up gang signs but talking about individuals that would not even fit the profile.

The statistics seem to indicate that putting a lot of people in prison drives down the murder/violence rates. Even with the lousy economy, crime has been going down. This has created a lot of head-scratching among the stat geeks because the accepted doctrine is that poverty drives crime. That hasn’t happened. We’ve got historic rates of high unemployment and a record number of people on some sort of government assistance and yet the crime stats have remained low. At the same time we’ve got California prisons bursting at the seams. Obviously, bad actors off the streets keeps the streets safer.

At the same time, we’re seeing the same or higher level of gang prosecutions as there was in the 1990s. What’s the explanation? It may be that gangsters have gotten smarter in the way they conduct their business — less killing and more focus on business.

The Cosa Nostra learned a long, long time ago that mass blood letting is bad for business. The Carnales may be operating from the Italian Mob’s playbook. Keep the violence to a minimum and solve disputes with either cash or some other concession. Tablas’ kite seems to bear this out. He ordered Florencia to check the set banging and refer all disputes to Pelican Bay. We’ve heard this before in 1990s and to a large degree it worked.

And it may work again.

The bottom line is that massive indictments aren’t going to stop the increasing sophistication and growth of criminal enterprises. But it may put the brakes on the sort of bloodshed we saw twenty years.

Only time will tell in seeing just how far the eme will succeed in their new endeavors.
- See more at: http://www.streetgangs.com/hispanic/cit ... V5wBG.dpuf

fresh meat
Posts: 6
Joined: April 26th, 2015, 11:04 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Gangs Of The San Fernando Valley(818) (LA County)

Postby shadow13 » April 26th, 2015, 7:27 pm

60 deep? Are you fucking kidding me? They were MAYBE like 20 at the most. Your giving them to much credit. The only name that they ever had were being fucking rattas. Everyone forgot about north hollywood locos until some dumb ass started bringing old shit up from back in the days. Everyone knew that they were greenlighted and the ones in the joint got whacked. Who cares!!!!!!! Its a dead non existent hood that is forgotten! Now let them mother fuckers rest in peace. Whack out rat neighborhoods aren't worth the energy or time. Now I'm tired of typing about this




LaEmeSoldado wrote:
AltaiWS wrote:Dude this list must be old cuz the NHLS13 is not existent. And you failed to mention WAGC.



A lot of these paisas from this neighborhood (North Hollywood Locos) are no good. You have more of NHLS running around in the SNY (sensitive needs yards) than mainline and most of the older dudes have already been hit. They were never a big neighborhood to begin with and they were probably 60 deep at the most when they were around. You won't really see them running around on the streets and if you run into someone claiming this hood then obviously they haven't been to the joint yet or really don't know what their claiming. The only hood that has the juice in the SFV is Pacoima. They are probably the oldest click and the ones that have the most made carnales. Their the ones that have the say so and for the homies that's done some hard time knows what I am talking about. Forget about all the youngsters claiming all the new hoods in SFV. Once they go to the joint then their taking orders from the big homies from Pacoima. This day in age that we are living in no one really bangs anymore. Gangs are of the past and when someone claims being a Sureno with earned stripes then they definitely know what I am talking about.

Alrato

fresh meat
User avatar
Posts: 28
Joined: April 26th, 2015, 7:40 pm
Location: Reseda
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Gangs Of The San Fernando Valley(818) (LA County)

Postby 818Kriminal » April 26th, 2015, 7:43 pm

LaEmeSoldado wrote:
AltaiWS wrote:Dude this list must be old cuz the NHLS13 is not existent. And you failed to mention WAGC.



A lot of these paisas from this neighborhood (North Hollywood Locos) are no good. You have more of NHLS running around in the SNY (sensitive needs yards) than mainline and most of the older dudes have already been hit. They were never a big neighborhood to begin with and they were probably 60 deep at the most when they were around. You won't really see them running around on the streets and if you run into someone claiming this hood then obviously they haven't been to the joint yet or really don't know what their claiming. The only hood that has the juice in the SFV is Pacoima. They are probably the oldest click and the ones that have the most made carnales. Their the ones that have the say so and for the homies that's done some hard time knows what I am talking about. Forget about all the youngsters claiming all the new hoods in SFV. Once they go to the joint then their taking orders from the big homies from Pacoima. This day in age that we are living in no one really bangs anymore. Gangs are of the past and when someone claims being a Sureno with earned stripes then they definitely know what I am talking about.

Alrato


60 deep? Are you fucking kidding me? They were MAYBE like 20 at the most. Your giving them to much credit. The only name that they ever had were being fucking rattas. Everyone forgot about north hollywood locos until some dumb ass started bringing old shit up from back in the days. Everyone knew that they were greenlighted and the ones in the joint got whacked. Who cares!!!!!!! Its a dead non existent hood that is forgotten! Now let them mother fuckers rest in peace. Whack out rat neighborhoods aren't worth the energy or time.

fresh meat
User avatar
Posts: 28
Joined: April 26th, 2015, 7:40 pm
Location: Reseda
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Gangs Of The San Fernando Valley(818) (LA County)

Postby 818Kriminal » April 26th, 2015, 7:48 pm

tchicano13 wrote:
DOPE1R wrote:I work in N. Hollywood what hood is up on laurel canyon & magnolia? I always see Armenian power hit up in the parking lot I park at..


AP ain't shit and will never be shit. first of all their not mexican. They will never have a made member in the Eme and they will always be used by the surenos. They get no resepect from the majority of the raza and all it takes is for one of these punks to disrespect one of the wrong homies. Besides they are taxed....



AP are being used and a lot of the homies from the calles don't like them nor have any respect for them. Yea I heard that they are taxed HUGE! Back in the days they were segregated in L.A. county because they were always getting hit and getting fucked up. Maybe that's why their claiming surx3 now. Remember- Surx3 is mexican/ chicano just like the mexican mafia

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1297
Joined: January 30th, 2014, 9:09 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Gangs Of The San Fernando Valley(818) (LA County)

Postby kultmember » April 26th, 2015, 8:24 pm

he forgot burbank elmwood

fresh meat
User avatar
Posts: 28
Joined: April 26th, 2015, 7:40 pm
Location: Reseda
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Gangs Of The San Fernando Valley(818) (LA County)

Postby 818Kriminal » April 26th, 2015, 8:50 pm

shit I forgot to comment the last one. Can we drop the NHLS bullshit. Its a dead faded out neighborhood that no one cares about.

818Kriminal wrote:
LaEmeSoldado wrote:
AltaiWS wrote:Dude this list must be old cuz the NHLS13 is not existent. And you failed to mention WAGC.



A lot of these paisas from this neighborhood (North Hollywood Locos) are no good. You have more of NHLS running around in the SNY (sensitive needs yards) than mainline and most of the older dudes have already been hit. They were never a big neighborhood to begin with and they were probably 60 deep at the most when they were around. You won't really see them running around on the streets and if you run into someone claiming this hood then obviously they haven't been to the joint yet or really don't know what their claiming. The only hood that has the juice in the SFV is Pacoima. They are probably the oldest click and the ones that have the most made carnales. Their the ones that have the say so and for the homies that's done some hard time knows what I am talking about. Forget about all the youngsters claiming all the new hoods in SFV. Once they go to the joint then their taking orders from the big homies from Pacoima. This day in age that we are living in no one really bangs anymore. Gangs are of the past and when someone claims being a Sureno with earned stripes then they definitely know what I am talking about.

Alrato


60 deep? Are you fucking kidding me? They were MAYBE like 20 at the most. Your giving them to much credit. The only name that they ever had were being fucking rattas. Everyone forgot about north hollywood locos until some dumb ass started bringing old shit up from back in the days. Everyone knew that they were greenlighted and the ones in the joint got whacked. Who cares!!!!!!! Its a dead non existent hood that is forgotten! Now let them mother fuckers rest in peace. Whack out rat neighborhoods aren't worth the energy or time.

fresh meat
Posts: 3
Joined: April 26th, 2015, 7:56 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: 52nkd HXXXXVA STREET

Re: Gangs Of The San Fernando Valley(818) (LA County)

Postby Grxxva 5duce » April 27th, 2015, 5:06 am

CalChi818 wrote:why'd you put sanfer13 under sylmar? :cmon:


scrxllinkg ankd I finkd yxur avatar gxt a nkigga like :ohhh: :bow: :ohhh: wHere yxu find tHat picture at cuz

colonel
colonel
Posts: 695
Joined: March 16th, 2011, 7:08 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: SGV

Re: Gangs Of The San Fernando Valley(818) (LA County)

Postby Too Defensive » April 27th, 2015, 8:07 am

tchicano13 wrote:
AltaiWS wrote:Dude this list must be old cuz the NHLS13 is not existent.

This neighborhood has never really been on the map. Its a very small neighborhood with paisas trying to act like hard core chicanos. They have never had any made eme carnales and theres a handful that are known as greenlighted snitches. A small neighborhood with no name.

First of all when a discussion of politics with prison organizations and who is who comes up I am in dire need to comment that first of all the NHL gang has been pretty much dissolve along with other small gangs in SoCal that weren’t the so called cream of the crop pickings for the California Eme. The North Hollywood Locos aren’t the only gang in SoCal that has been labeled as no good because of past decisions that their so called leaders made in the past. Will this deter youngsters in their area to get in a gang? Probably not and will only encourage these youngsters to get into other surrounding area gangs. I been working in the North Hollywood area for many many years and seen many taggers and gangs come and go other than the much older Gangs in the other cites such as Pacoima, etc.

The reason why Paca and San Fer are the shot callers of the San Fernando Valley is because when the so called books are open their homies or family members have first dibs in being made thus making the surrounding gangs in their areas out of reach. Why is Paca and San Fer the only gangs in San Fernando Valley that has eme made brothers? I believe its called favoritism or perhaps maybe its a trust issue? The chances of a close homie from the hood or family ratting on you is far less than someone from a different hood? We all know that their not suppose to politic but if they don’t like a hood then that hood has no chance.

Heres an example of what I am talking about:

https://info.publicintelligence.net/CA-MexicanMafia.pdf

The only brothers from San Fernando Valley are Pacoima and San Fer. I’m sure if there are new ones their from the same hoods or family members. This is a proven fact. A lot of the eme made brothers are somehow related.

The eme has way changed from their glory days of the 1950’s because of technology, FBI surveillance, cops, etc. From my understanding the new la eme made brothers are no longer tatted and are discouraged in getting incarcerated. As a matter in fact its already been proven that you don’t have to ever be in prison or incarcerated to be a made brother. The newer la eme made brothers are educated business men with degrees, etc. This is a totally different attitude and outlook than the first made brothers that were made in the 1960s and 70s. Kinda looks like their finally going into the Italian mafia direction.
Everyone knows that you can only deal drugs for so long and so does the eme. Perhaps this is why the emes attitude has changed in how they operate and well… nothing last forever. Eme brothers in suits? Its already happening. I’m curious to see what will pop up later on in the future with their illegal dealings that are not so called drug related. Maybe fronted legal business dealings but who knows. It looks all like a west coast Italian mafia direction to me.

I personally don’t care for gangs and could care less what hood is calling the shots and what hood are ratts. But what I find interesting is how when times and technology changes so do the people of all sorts.

So to all the little gang bangers that are commenting on their hoods- continue until you get incarcerated and start taking orders from the neighborhoods that you don’t get a long with. And to the bangers that wants to make it to the big leagues- you better make sure your business oriented because that’s the direction where its all headed. If you have nothing valuable to offer to the California eme then you have no value. If you have no education or business smarts your no value. All those tattoos wont help and might even be frowned upon now.




The real reason why a lot of these north hollywood gangs aren’t in the big leagues is because a lot of them are immigrants that can’t speak english good. The California Eme are mexican americans with made brothers that can’t even speak much spanish other than spanglish. It’s a waste of time talking about small gangs like NH locos, boyz and even NS18. The majority of them are border brothers not necessarily from Mexico but even from south America. Just nobodys waiting to be used once their locked up, that is if they decide to run with the southsiders. Once they get incarcerated, a lot of these guys ends up running with the paisa cars once they realize its a lot more than what they originally thought it was.

The California of Corrections already acknowledge that the California eme are no longer just a prison gang but a organized criminal syndicate with new made men on the streets. The old eme realizes that is doesn’t benefit them or the organization by making new made men only to be locked up and locked down eventually for life. They want their brothers to stay on the streets, to profit from the streets and to grow the black hand of the eme on the streets. This can’t be accomplish with uneducated dope fiend gang members who can’t speak english. With the newer state of the art technology that the feds and law enforcement uses the eme realized that they had no choice but to change things up. After all, they already control all the prisons in California.

Selling narcotics only last for so long. Tablas from Florencia 13 knew this and this is why he started the trend with the made brothers to have the paisas do all the dirty work. They’ll just kick back and make their money by ridiculously over taxing them while still calling the shots from Pelican Bay. 90% of all drugs that are funneled to California comes from or through Mexico. You do the math.

They also realized that the only way for the eme to grow and to prosper was to choose the new made brothers from a breed of highly educated, organized business oriented mexican americans who at no cost will succeed in expanding and prospering the eme. We are not talking about the stereotyped cholos that you may see terrorizing on the streets while throwing up gang signs but talking about individuals that would not even fit the profile.

The statistics seem to indicate that putting a lot of people in prison drives down the murder/violence rates. Even with the lousy economy, crime has been going down. This has created a lot of head-scratching among the stat geeks because the accepted doctrine is that poverty drives crime. That hasn’t happened. We’ve got historic rates of high unemployment and a record number of people on some sort of government assistance and yet the crime stats have remained low. At the same time we’ve got California prisons bursting at the seams. Obviously, bad actors off the streets keeps the streets safer.

At the same time, we’re seeing the same or higher level of gang prosecutions as there was in the 1990s. What’s the explanation? It may be that gangsters have gotten smarter in the way they conduct their business — less killing and more focus on business.

The Cosa Nostra learned a long, long time ago that mass blood letting is bad for business. The Carnales may be operating from the Italian Mob’s playbook. Keep the violence to a minimum and solve disputes with either cash or some other concession. Tablas’ kite seems to bear this out. He ordered Florencia to check the set banging and refer all disputes to Pelican Bay. We’ve heard this before in 1990s and to a large degree it worked.

And it may work again.

The bottom line is that massive indictments aren’t going to stop the increasing sophistication and growth of criminal enterprises. But it may put the brakes on the sort of bloodshed we saw twenty years.

Only time will tell in seeing just how far the eme will succeed in their new endeavors.
- See more at: http://www.streetgangs.com/hispanic/cit ... V5wBG.dpuf



excellent post.

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1297
Joined: January 30th, 2014, 9:09 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Gangs Of The San Fernando Valley(818) (LA County)

Postby kultmember » April 27th, 2015, 3:26 pm

mean while blacks cant even organize a god damn car wash :facepalm:

fresh meat
Posts: 6
Joined: April 26th, 2015, 11:04 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Gangs Of The San Fernando Valley(818) (LA County)

Postby shadow13 » May 1st, 2015, 7:42 pm

Too Defensive wrote:
tchicano13 wrote:
AltaiWS wrote:Dude this list must be old cuz the NHLS13 is not existent.

This neighborhood has never really been on the map. Its a very small neighborhood with paisas trying to act like hard core chicanos. They have never had any made eme carnales and theres a handful that are known as greenlighted snitches. A small neighborhood with no name.

First of all when a discussion of politics with prison organizations and who is who comes up I am in dire need to comment that first of all the NHL gang has been pretty much dissolve along with other small gangs in SoCal that weren’t the so called cream of the crop pickings for the California Eme. The North Hollywood Locos aren’t the only gang in SoCal that has been labeled as no good because of past decisions that their so called leaders made in the past. Will this deter youngsters in their area to get in a gang? Probably not and will only encourage these youngsters to get into other surrounding area gangs. I been working in the North Hollywood area for many many years and seen many taggers and gangs come and go other than the much older Gangs in the other cites such as Pacoima, etc.

The reason why Paca and San Fer are the shot callers of the San Fernando Valley is because when the so called books are open their homies or family members have first dibs in being made thus making the surrounding gangs in their areas out of reach. Why is Paca and San Fer the only gangs in San Fernando Valley that has eme made brothers? I believe its called favoritism or perhaps maybe its a trust issue? The chances of a close homie from the hood or family ratting on you is far less than someone from a different hood? We all know that their not suppose to politic but if they don’t like a hood then that hood has no chance.

Heres an example of what I am talking about:

https://info.publicintelligence.net/CA-MexicanMafia.pdf

The only brothers from San Fernando Valley are Pacoima and San Fer. I’m sure if there are new ones their from the same hoods or family members. This is a proven fact. A lot of the eme made brothers are somehow related.

The eme has way changed from their glory days of the 1950’s because of technology, FBI surveillance, cops, etc. From my understanding the new la eme made brothers are no longer tatted and are discouraged in getting incarcerated. As a matter in fact its already been proven that you don’t have to ever be in prison or incarcerated to be a made brother. The newer la eme made brothers are educated business men with degrees, etc. This is a totally different attitude and outlook than the first made brothers that were made in the 1960s and 70s. Kinda looks like their finally going into the Italian mafia direction.
Everyone knows that you can only deal drugs for so long and so does the eme. Perhaps this is why the emes attitude has changed in how they operate and well… nothing last forever. Eme brothers in suits? Its already happening. I’m curious to see what will pop up later on in the future with their illegal dealings that are not so called drug related. Maybe fronted legal business dealings but who knows. It looks all like a west coast Italian mafia direction to me.

I personally don’t care for gangs and could care less what hood is calling the shots and what hood are ratts. But what I find interesting is how when times and technology changes so do the people of all sorts.

So to all the little gang bangers that are commenting on their hoods- continue until you get incarcerated and start taking orders from the neighborhoods that you don’t get a long with. And to the bangers that wants to make it to the big leagues- you better make sure your business oriented because that’s the direction where its all headed. If you have nothing valuable to offer to the California eme then you have no value. If you have no education or business smarts your no value. All those tattoos wont help and might even be frowned upon now.




The real reason why a lot of these north hollywood gangs aren’t in the big leagues is because a lot of them are immigrants that can’t speak english good. The California Eme are mexican americans with made brothers that can’t even speak much spanish other than spanglish. It’s a waste of time talking about small gangs like NH locos, boyz and even NS18. The majority of them are border brothers not necessarily from Mexico but even from south America. Just nobodys waiting to be used once their locked up, that is if they decide to run with the southsiders. Once they get incarcerated, a lot of these guys ends up running with the paisa cars once they realize its a lot more than what they originally thought it was.

The California of Corrections already acknowledge that the California eme are no longer just a prison gang but a organized criminal syndicate with new made men on the streets. The old eme realizes that is doesn’t benefit them or the organization by making new made men only to be locked up and locked down eventually for life. They want their brothers to stay on the streets, to profit from the streets and to grow the black hand of the eme on the streets. This can’t be accomplish with uneducated dope fiend gang members who can’t speak english. With the newer state of the art technology that the feds and law enforcement uses the eme realized that they had no choice but to change things up. After all, they already control all the prisons in California.

Selling narcotics only last for so long. Tablas from Florencia 13 knew this and this is why he started the trend with the made brothers to have the paisas do all the dirty work. They’ll just kick back and make their money by ridiculously over taxing them while still calling the shots from Pelican Bay. 90% of all drugs that are funneled to California comes from or through Mexico. You do the math.

They also realized that the only way for the eme to grow and to prosper was to choose the new made brothers from a breed of highly educated, organized business oriented mexican americans who at no cost will succeed in expanding and prospering the eme. We are not talking about the stereotyped cholos that you may see terrorizing on the streets while throwing up gang signs but talking about individuals that would not even fit the profile.

The statistics seem to indicate that putting a lot of people in prison drives down the murder/violence rates. Even with the lousy economy, crime has been going down. This has created a lot of head-scratching among the stat geeks because the accepted doctrine is that poverty drives crime. That hasn’t happened. We’ve got historic rates of high unemployment and a record number of people on some sort of government assistance and yet the crime stats have remained low. At the same time we’ve got California prisons bursting at the seams. Obviously, bad actors off the streets keeps the streets safer.

At the same time, we’re seeing the same or higher level of gang prosecutions as there was in the 1990s. What’s the explanation? It may be that gangsters have gotten smarter in the way they conduct their business — less killing and more focus on business.

The Cosa Nostra learned a long, long time ago that mass blood letting is bad for business. The Carnales may be operating from the Italian Mob’s playbook. Keep the violence to a minimum and solve disputes with either cash or some other concession. Tablas’ kite seems to bear this out. He ordered Florencia to check the set banging and refer all disputes to Pelican Bay. We’ve heard this before in 1990s and to a large degree it worked.

And it may work again.

The bottom line is that massive indictments aren’t going to stop the increasing sophistication and growth of criminal enterprises. But it may put the brakes on the sort of bloodshed we saw twenty years.

Only time will tell in seeing just how far the eme will succeed in their new endeavors.
- See more at: http://www.streetgangs.com/hispanic/cit ... V5wBG.dpuf



excellent post.


Since everyone is talking about the mexican mafia heres some urls for more information. Real interesting stuff

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=116611#.VUQdCJMwKM8

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=89137#.VUQdUpMwKM8

prince
prince
Posts: 6873
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Re: Gangs Of The San Fernando Valley(818) (LA County)

Postby KhmerHustla » May 17th, 2015, 12:45 am

kultmember wrote:mean while blacks cant even organize a god damn car wash :facepalm:


Shut the fuck up you fuckin weak ass nigga :killself:

major
major
Posts: 538
Joined: April 25th, 2012, 4:46 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Gangs Of The San Fernando Valley(818) (LA County)

Postby AltaiWS » May 17th, 2015, 4:29 pm

shadow13 wrote:
Too Defensive wrote:
tchicano13 wrote:
AltaiWS wrote:Dude this list must be old cuz the NHLS13 is not existent.

This neighborhood has never really been on the map. Its a very small neighborhood with paisas trying to act like hard core chicanos. They have never had any made eme carnales and theres a handful that are known as greenlighted snitches. A small neighborhood with no name.

First of all when a discussion of politics with prison organizations and who is who comes up I am in dire need to comment that first of all the NHL gang has been pretty much dissolve along with other small gangs in SoCal that weren’t the so called cream of the crop pickings for the California Eme. The North Hollywood Locos aren’t the only gang in SoCal that has been labeled as no good because of past decisions that their so called leaders made in the past. Will this deter youngsters in their area to get in a gang? Probably not and will only encourage these youngsters to get into other surrounding area gangs. I been working in the North Hollywood area for many many years and seen many taggers and gangs come and go other than the much older Gangs in the other cites such as Pacoima, etc.

The reason why Paca and San Fer are the shot callers of the San Fernando Valley is because when the so called books are open their homies or family members have first dibs in being made thus making the surrounding gangs in their areas out of reach. Why is Paca and San Fer the only gangs in San Fernando Valley that has eme made brothers? I believe its called favoritism or perhaps maybe its a trust issue? The chances of a close homie from the hood or family ratting on you is far less than someone from a different hood? We all know that their not suppose to politic but if they don’t like a hood then that hood has no chance.

Heres an example of what I am talking about:

https://info.publicintelligence.net/CA-MexicanMafia.pdf

The only brothers from San Fernando Valley are Pacoima and San Fer. I’m sure if there are new ones their from the same hoods or family members. This is a proven fact. A lot of the eme made brothers are somehow related.

The eme has way changed from their glory days of the 1950’s because of technology, FBI surveillance, cops, etc. From my understanding the new la eme made brothers are no longer tatted and are discouraged in getting incarcerated. As a matter in fact its already been proven that you don’t have to ever be in prison or incarcerated to be a made brother. The newer la eme made brothers are educated business men with degrees, etc. This is a totally different attitude and outlook than the first made brothers that were made in the 1960s and 70s. Kinda looks like their finally going into the Italian mafia direction.
Everyone knows that you can only deal drugs for so long and so does the eme. Perhaps this is why the emes attitude has changed in how they operate and well… nothing last forever. Eme brothers in suits? Its already happening. I’m curious to see what will pop up later on in the future with their illegal dealings that are not so called drug related. Maybe fronted legal business dealings but who knows. It looks all like a west coast Italian mafia direction to me.

I personally don’t care for gangs and could care less what hood is calling the shots and what hood are ratts. But what I find interesting is how when times and technology changes so do the people of all sorts.

So to all the little gang bangers that are commenting on their hoods- continue until you get incarcerated and start taking orders from the neighborhoods that you don’t get a long with. And to the bangers that wants to make it to the big leagues- you better make sure your business oriented because that’s the direction where its all headed. If you have nothing valuable to offer to the California eme then you have no value. If you have no education or business smarts your no value. All those tattoos wont help and might even be frowned upon now.




The real reason why a lot of these north hollywood gangs aren’t in the big leagues is because a lot of them are immigrants that can’t speak english good. The California Eme are mexican americans with made brothers that can’t even speak much spanish other than spanglish. It’s a waste of time talking about small gangs like NH locos, boyz and even NS18. The majority of them are border brothers not necessarily from Mexico but even from south America. Just nobodys waiting to be used once their locked up, that is if they decide to run with the southsiders. Once they get incarcerated, a lot of these guys ends up running with the paisa cars once they realize its a lot more than what they originally thought it was.

The California of Corrections already acknowledge that the California eme are no longer just a prison gang but a organized criminal syndicate with new made men on the streets. The old eme realizes that is doesn’t benefit them or the organization by making new made men only to be locked up and locked down eventually for life. They want their brothers to stay on the streets, to profit from the streets and to grow the black hand of the eme on the streets. This can’t be accomplish with uneducated dope fiend gang members who can’t speak english. With the newer state of the art technology that the feds and law enforcement uses the eme realized that they had no choice but to change things up. After all, they already control all the prisons in California.

Selling narcotics only last for so long. Tablas from Florencia 13 knew this and this is why he started the trend with the made brothers to have the paisas do all the dirty work. They’ll just kick back and make their money by ridiculously over taxing them while still calling the shots from Pelican Bay. 90% of all drugs that are funneled to California comes from or through Mexico. You do the math.

They also realized that the only way for the eme to grow and to prosper was to choose the new made brothers from a breed of highly educated, organized business oriented mexican americans who at no cost will succeed in expanding and prospering the eme. We are not talking about the stereotyped cholos that you may see terrorizing on the streets while throwing up gang signs but talking about individuals that would not even fit the profile.

The statistics seem to indicate that putting a lot of people in prison drives down the murder/violence rates. Even with the lousy economy, crime has been going down. This has created a lot of head-scratching among the stat geeks because the accepted doctrine is that poverty drives crime. That hasn’t happened. We’ve got historic rates of high unemployment and a record number of people on some sort of government assistance and yet the crime stats have remained low. At the same time we’ve got California prisons bursting at the seams. Obviously, bad actors off the streets keeps the streets safer.

At the same time, we’re seeing the same or higher level of gang prosecutions as there was in the 1990s. What’s the explanation? It may be that gangsters have gotten smarter in the way they conduct their business — less killing and more focus on business.

The Cosa Nostra learned a long, long time ago that mass blood letting is bad for business. The Carnales may be operating from the Italian Mob’s playbook. Keep the violence to a minimum and solve disputes with either cash or some other concession. Tablas’ kite seems to bear this out. He ordered Florencia to check the set banging and refer all disputes to Pelican Bay. We’ve heard this before in 1990s and to a large degree it worked.

And it may work again.

The bottom line is that massive indictments aren’t going to stop the increasing sophistication and growth of criminal enterprises. But it may put the brakes on the sort of bloodshed we saw twenty years.

Only time will tell in seeing just how far the eme will succeed in their new endeavors.
- See more at: http://www.streetgangs.com/hispanic/cit ... V5wBG.dpuf



excellent post.


Since everyone is talking about the mexican mafia heres some urls for more information. Real interesting stuff

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=116611#.VUQdCJMwKM8

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=89137#.VUQdUpMwKM8


Salute :tiphat:

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1297
Joined: January 30th, 2014, 9:09 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Gangs Of The San Fernando Valley(818) (LA County)

Postby kultmember » May 17th, 2015, 8:54 pm

ThaHoodRef wrote:
kultmember wrote:mean while blacks cant even organize a god damn car wash :facepalm:


Shut the fuck up you fuckin weak ass nigga :killself:



all you gota do is point out the lie

fresh meat
Posts: 25
Joined: May 6th, 2015, 2:47 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Gangs Of The San Fernando Valley(818) (LA County)

Postby RiCHEE $ » May 18th, 2015, 6:12 pm

I heard the rumor back in the 80s the Vineland Boyz were crips Or a crew affiliated with crips. Not sure how true it is but if agl were bloods it is possible. Also on this list splst? All the ones I knew called it Sepas Langdon street. Bunch of ghetto as apartments in that area. I remember walking to the 7-11on nordoff.

PreviousNext

Return to West

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests