Tookie vs Raymond

prospect
Region: West

Tookie vs Raymond

Postby mostknownunknown » December 20th, 2011, 11:04 am

This is just one for the Crip OG's out there...

I hear my OG cuzzins and stuff talk bout Tookie and I hear stories about Raymond Washington. Supposedly they both had hands and were generals in the street. I'm just wondering...if they were to fight head up who would win?? Ole Boy on a documentary said Raymond Washington "could knock Tyson out anyday of the week."

superior
superior
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Tookie vs Raymond

Postby foolassnigga » December 20th, 2011, 1:19 pm

Tookie wasn't much of a fighter, Raymond was one of the most legendary street fighters in history...

underboss
underboss

Postby DarkConflict » December 20th, 2011, 9:09 pm

I heard that Tookie wasn't a good fighter it was just that due to his size, if he hit you you were in trouble. I'm quite sure his size alone kept him out of many fights and possible losses.

I know a guy who knows a man who knocked out Raymond Washington.

superior
superior
Affiliation: ThuggN

Postby PmoneY » March 28th, 2016, 11:22 pm

Wasnt no funk with Raymond & Took,Each had leadership & influence,Plus both put fear in alot of Niggaz....

I heard Took used to go to concerts & snatch leather jackets off niggaz back & Bully his way on stage at tha Rose bowl in Pasadena & Flex his muscles in front of thousands Lol ,Burnt out shit thats Extra.....Took was prolly like a D bo type nigga So Him & Raymond was number 1 on tha list to Chip once big gunz hit tha Streetz...

But there's alot of otha Niggaz who was Great Fighters,Niggaz who names not as known kuz they kept it lowkey.....Tha gangs before Cz & Bz was tha L.A panthers,
Tha Munson Family who later became tha W/S verz & was originally tha Avenues before Raymond started Baby Avez....So much shit you won't find online kuz these fake niggaz take it cause confusion....Just like rumors of Locz coming from Panthers,Cripz neva was community workers or on sum Black power shit....It was Eastside,Westside & Compton niggaz starting Funk....

superior
superior

Postby PmoneY » March 28th, 2016, 11:30 pm

Once Raymond knocked out one of tha Munson brothers he started his own shit, That later became Eastside Cripz...Why he wanted Took to join him is something only he could answer......Hoggz Fck with otha Hoggz Shit !!!

And Piruz was neva Cripz,Tha Ruz & L.A Brimz came together & formed tha Damu Alliance....Ruz prolly was cool with Cripz in tha beginning until bullshit popped off but they was neva Cripz !!!

Westside Cripz for one reason or another just grew bigger than Eastside Cripz & that's where you see setz like tha 60z disrespect so many hoods its why shit is how it is today....83gcz are the closest set under Tookie original W/s Cripz so 60z never liked Took either....

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby ILick-Queens » March 28th, 2016, 11:53 pm

PmoneY wrote:Once Raymond knocked out one of tha Munson brothers he started his own shit, That later became Eastside Cripz...Why he wanted Took to join him is something only he could answer......Hoggz Fck with otha Hoggz Shit !!!

And Piruz was neva Cripz,Tha Ruz & L.A Brimz came together & formed tha Damu Alliance....Ruz prolly was cool with Cripz in tha beginning until bullshit popped off but they was neva Cripz !!!

Westside Cripz for one reason or another just grew bigger than Eastside Cripz & that's where you see setz like tha 60z disrespect so many hoods its why shit is how it is today....83gcz are the closest set under Tookie original W/s Cripz so 60z never liked Took either....

didn't ya'll say what Raymond from grew into be ecc area tho n set ? :shrug:

superior
superior

Postby PmoneY » March 29th, 2016, 12:13 am

@Twenty,Yeah tha Original Escz are tha Coasts of today...

Wscz are tha 83gcz or thats tha Set he influenced kuz he lived in they turf off 69th.....Every other set split off & became they own shit.....Not everyone was Eastside or Westside Cripz,Like tha Harlem Godfatherz,Hoover Groovers,Slausons,Avenues,Etc....Once Raymond got locked up shit got more out of hand....Raymond came home & it all about gunz,Certain niggaz say Raymond was gonna call for a cease fire with all Crip beef & eventually talk to tha Original Damuz....But when Ray got Chipped & Took went to Deathrow ,Things changed forever......

superior
superior

Postby PmoneY » March 29th, 2016, 12:21 am

What's deep is prior to tha formation of Bz & Cz it was tha Lapd at war with Bunchy Carter & tha L.A panthers....

Eastside on 41st & Central was tha biggest street shouout in history with tha Lapd vs tha Panthers....That shootout was the first time in American history that any police department used tha Swat team...Thats why niggaz say tha Swat team formed in California.....Tha 65 riots in Wattz just lit tha match on tha Eastside & when they killed Bunchy it was Raymond & nine otha niggaz at Freemont who formed tha Original Eastside Locz,Took ran Washington high so i guess his name rung bells so hard that Raymond wanted tha East & West to form as 1 Big Crip Force with him & Took as tha Generals....Blacks forgot who tha real enemy was after tha 60z.....

superior
superior

Postby PmoneY » March 29th, 2016, 12:32 am

So from around 68/69 till today in 2016,

Blackz in South Central,Compton & Wattz been at war with
each other longer than any Military War in United States History.....A few peeps even say Took was framed & was innocent of killing those Asian people....U.s Gov seen tha uprising of Black Gangstaz in California & set niggaz up with Drugz........I once heard they flew over South Central & Compton in planez & dropped Drugz out tha sky,Shit sound krazy but you never know how deep these devils went.....Even tha war between 60z & 83gcz was started by some unknown nigga who tha Trayz didn't even know...Government agents started this shit homie....But im not gonna get too deep on here bro

superior
superior
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 51st

Postby G Mac » March 29th, 2016, 12:52 am

The gov.are the main instagators of gang/drug wars.j Edgar hoover n counter pole main objective was to dismantle any unity or movement of blacks.

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb

Postby ILick-Queens » March 29th, 2016, 1:05 am

PmoneY wrote:So from around 68/69 till today in 2016,

Blackz in South Central,Compton & Wattz been at war with
each other longer than any Military War in United States History.....A few peeps even say Took was framed & was innocent of killing those Asian people....U.s Gov seen tha uprising of Black Gangstaz in California & set niggaz up with Drugz........I once heard they flew over South Central & Compton in planez & dropped Drugz out tha sky,Shit sound krazy but you never know how deep these devils went.....Even tha war between 60z & 83gcz was started by some unknown nigga who tha Trayz didn't even know...Government agents started this shit homie....But im not gonna get too deep on here bro

dats when bgdn was formed, technically :sad: disciples vs gangsters been battling since 60's early 60's .. hooks out west was battling boonie n the other 3's and moved mickey weak ass cobras out tha way :ohlawd: I can't see how anybody is a cobra :lmao: the first black gang to take a loss in the 50's :lmao: & moved to the otherside of town ,mcn is weak sauce . but damn I didn't know about that shoot out with butchy carter n the panthers vs the s.w.a.t and polices, L.a gang wars for the most part was kolor issue , color of skin n treatment ,to turfs n kolors of flags

superior
superior

Postby PmoneY » March 29th, 2016, 1:06 am

Yes Sir,You 100 about that.....

J edgar used that Willie Lynch Syndrome & Niggaz fell for it :2cents:

It's to tha point now where a Race war is out of tha question.....Blacks don't got War weapons to smash on this beast.....But their is a secret selective group of Highly intelligent Blacks who can set it off at will.....Tha niggaz under attack are us Street Niggaz....White Supremacy is at an all time high.....Gangs & Drugz was just a coverup to lock away as many Black Soldierz as possible.....Detroit may be tha first city with Martial law....Niggaz is too stupid & high off These Pills to see tha Jumpoff is here....

prospect
Affiliation: Black Israel

Postby IsraelitePrince » March 29th, 2016, 1:07 am

StillOn1 wrote:The gov.are the main instagators of gang/drug wars.j Edgar hoover n counter pole main objective was to dismantle any unity or movement of blacks.

Also main instigators of drugs.

Contra/CIA > Oscar Blando > Freeway Ricky Ross > Crips > Civilians V

Kill Commies < Contras/CIA> Guns to Iran via Israel

Iran-Contras scandal 101 < War on Drugs to cover up scandal...

superior
superior

Postby PmoneY » March 29th, 2016, 1:12 am

So Black Gangs was Battling each other in Chicago since tha Civil rights era :facepalm:

I thought Chicago was a Black mecca in those days with tha whole Nation of Islam thing & Even had a Chicago chapter of tha Black Panthers as well......

Gdz back in tha 60s wasn't disciples yet Twenty,It was still Growth & Development, i think Chi wars really popped off hard once the Folk vs People nations formed....

Blacks everywhere rioted after Dr King was killed so i don't think Blacks was at it like that back than....Blacks was still going through heavy racism in that Era....

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » March 29th, 2016, 1:27 am

]
PmoneY wrote:So Black Gangs was Battling each other in Chicago since tha Civil rights era :facepalm:

I thought Chicago was a Black mecca in those days with tha whole Nation of Islam thing & Even had a Chicago chapter of tha Black Panthers as well......

Gdz back in tha 60s wasn't disciples yet Twenty,It was still Growth & Development, i think Chi wars really popped off hard once the Folk vs People nations formed....

Blacks everywhere rioted after Dr King was killed so i don't think Blacks was at it like that back than....Blacks was still going through heavy racism in that Era....

larry was a gangster, but kool with fort n the stones, david wasn't , king bull n jeff fort hated david, david n freeman didn't like larry during the early 60's until 68.. larry got shot I forgot what year it was, but it was just supreme gangsters, and other gangster branches merged into bigger gangster nation, so was it for disciples 1962 it was almighty black disciples ,but different not 1 gang but merged of others, black souls was in it and the breeds, david the reason the souls n breeds joined bgdn alliance in 69 & why they fuck with folks in the pin, or streets these days..

and hell gea, black gangs in the chi was already on dat lead poison, back then killing each other :lmao: as soon as Egyptian cobras in 1948 form out west, n then the hooks forms ,they moved the cobras to outsouth, to merge with stones :lmao: cobras a small mob ,the first black mob but some how, gets shitted on by other mobs, even the ones under the 5 star :lmao: n then we all know the story of jeff fort muscle brain ass killing mickey cogwell ( cobras chief ) :lol: jeff fort was soo gangster man, he killed more finball leaders than folks did during the 70s thru 80s :lmao:

superior
superior

Postby DatNiggaSpitz » March 29th, 2016, 1:53 am

P right about a lot

But bunchy and another panther got gunned down in a shoutout supposedly with th US organization

New shit say the Feds set that up

The SoCal BPP was bustin so much and gettin gunned down by cops

That the bay HQ shut them down for too much violence

Bunchy was a feared gang leader before the panthers I forget what club he was apart of

But the panthers in la a lot was ex gangsters

superior
superior

Postby G Mac » March 29th, 2016, 1:56 am

When the Panthers was trying to unite the black organizations in Chicago j.hoovers counterpol n cpd murdered the panthers in they sleep.some time before that this happen the panthers n Jeff fort had a meeting on the low end of Chicago's south side concerning the drugs n the panthers activity in stone territory.the story goes the feds was tipped off about it.somehow jefd fort was told the panthers were coming in car full of guns but when they got there the panthers were unarmed.this caused a major set back

superior
superior

Postby DatNiggaSpitz » March 29th, 2016, 1:59 am

:ohhh:

And the po murdered Fred Hampton one of the top panther leaders in his sleep

I mean chi was real instrumental in the panther organization

superior
superior

Postby G Mac » March 29th, 2016, 2:07 am

What most of us fail to realize is the war on drugs was aimed at african-americans.crack has never been as mainstream as heroin. Which was always controlled by the mob/ higher up of the U.S.once blacks start making profits off it our neighborhoods came under attack n so we had to form gangs.

superior
superior

Postby G Mac » March 29th, 2016, 2:07 am

What most of us fail to realize is the war on drugs was aimed at african-americans.crack has never been as mainstream as heroin. Which was always controlled by the mob/ higher up of the U.S.once blacks start making profits off it our neighborhoods came under attack n so we had to form gangs.

superior
superior

Postby G Mac » March 29th, 2016, 2:08 am

superior
superior

Postby G Mac » March 29th, 2016, 2:09 am

superior
superior

Postby DatNiggaSpitz » March 29th, 2016, 2:12 am

U didn't peep that article that was in the open section.

A former Nixon aid said the war on drugs was what him and nixon cooked up to stop black militancy first wit heroin. Then later wit crack as regain continued it in the 80s

It's on the net

superior
superior

Postby G Mac » March 29th, 2016, 2:22 am

Nah I didn't check it out.I grew up on both sides of Chicago.the west side until I was 9.even then I can remember "blows"being the top drug.uppity whites in nice cars roaming the hood early n niggas getting rich overnight.this was the 80s n i know that shit hadn't just started when I noticed it.most my older homies use to smoke premos early 90s.that was the thing to do.the ones who didn't stop became crackheads

superior
superior

Postby PmoneY » March 29th, 2016, 2:27 am

@Spitz,100 My Nigg :2cents:

StillOn1 Dropping Jewels also.....I been telling niggaz this whole shit was setup by Gov agents.....Malcolm X murder is another thing that was setup to make it look like his own people's did it......Niggaz don't know we dealing with tha real deal Satan homie !!!!

Next

Return to West