IMG_20140523_143939.jpg (297.79 KiB) Viewed 4891 times
IMG_20140523_143913.jpg
IMG_20140523_143913.jpg (230.39 KiB) Viewed 4891 times

kultmember
underboss
underboss

Re: south side 38 street

Post by kultmember » May 24th, 2014, 1:39 pm

they let a tiny black gang beat they ass. i cant respect them.

losangelesnews
sergeant
sergeant

Post by losangelesnews » May 24th, 2014, 9:02 pm

CaliJerkz wrote:[youtube-embed]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/JiFfjAPHImM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube-embed]

These rappers is pure wack

No Man's Land
underboss
underboss

Post by No Man's Land » May 25th, 2014, 5:03 pm

kultmember wrote:they let a tiny black gang beat they ass. i cant respect them.
:cmon:

kultmember
underboss
underboss

Post by kultmember » May 25th, 2014, 5:38 pm

No Man's Land wrote:

so afc didnt put a hurtin on them?

Bully
boss
boss

Post by Bully » May 25th, 2014, 5:58 pm

38st along with several other varrios never get any kind of respect on this site :facepalm: the others varrios that get no love/respect around here are Avenues,CVTF,CV70'S,CV155,sometimes 18 and so on..everybody that talks out they ass or spread rumors behind a computer would not set foot in those varrios and say that shit so i dont understand the hate..they would get blasted on site ..that goes for other hoods whether they are black or brown ..try dissing there hoods instead of on thehoodup and see how that works for u..the 38 st getting there ass kicked by a little 10 man blood gang always makes me laugh...how can a old ass and huge gang get detroyed like that by a little ass hood? F13 always loses to ECC on this site too....CVTF got destroyed by FTP/TTP when in reality they went at it with basically all Compton varrios and a lot of blacks hoods...and lets not forget the sheriffs who hurt them the most. Longo always loses against everybody when they are mentioned on this site. funny ass people on this forum i swear..

Bully
boss
boss

Post by Bully » May 25th, 2014, 6:06 pm

mexican1 wrote:38st along with several other varrios never get any kind of respect on this site :facepalm: the others varrios that get no love/respect around here are Avenues,CVTF,CV70'S,CV155,sometimes 18 and so on..everybody that talks out they ass or spread rumors behind a computer would not set foot in those varrios and say that shit so i dont understand the hate..they would get blasted on site ..that goes for other hoods whether they are black or brown ..try dissing there hoods instead of on thehoodup and see how that works for u..the 38 st getting there ass kicked by a little 10 man blood gang always makes me laugh...how can a old ass and huge gang get detroyed like that by a little ass hood? F13 always loses to ECC on this site too....CVTF got destroyed by FTP/TTP when in reality they went at it with basically all Compton varrios and a lot of blacks hoods...and lets not forget the sheriffs who hurt them the most. Longo always loses against everybody when they are mentioned on this site. funny ass people on this forum i swear..
..........................what i meant to say about the blacks and brown hoods was for those that diss any black or brown hood like they aint shit and are a joke try letting them know personally and see if they are weak or not. a lot of biased shit around here

kultmember
underboss
underboss

Post by kultmember » May 25th, 2014, 7:17 pm

mexican1 wrote:38st along with several other varrios never get any kind of respect on this site :facepalm: the others varrios that get no love/respect around here are Avenues,CVTF,CV70'S,CV155,sometimes 18 and so on..everybody that talks out they ass or spread rumors behind a computer would not set foot in those varrios and say that shit so i dont understand the hate..they would get blasted on site ..that goes for other hoods whether they are black or brown ..try dissing there hoods instead of on thehoodup and see how that works for u..the 38 st getting there ass kicked by a little 10 man blood gang always makes me laugh...how can a old ass and huge gang get detroyed like that by a little ass hood? F13 always loses to ECC on this site too....CVTF got destroyed by FTP/TTP when in reality they went at it with basically all Compton varrios and a lot of blacks hoods...and lets not forget the sheriffs who hurt them the most. Longo always loses against everybody when they are mentioned on this site. funny ass people on this forum i swear..

i agree with you especially with the cvtf and longos shit. niggas was making it seem like only 2 gangs fucked up cvtf when that wasnt the truth.

as far as 38th street i kept hearing stories that afc killed a few 38ths while they did nothing so i dont know. i almost believe it :shrug:

angermanegment
superior
superior

Post by angermanegment » May 25th, 2014, 11:28 pm

kultmember wrote:

i agree with you especially with the cvtf and longos shit. niggas was making it seem like only 2 gangs fucked up cvtf when that wasnt the truth.

as far as 38th street i kept hearing stories that afc killed a few 38ths while they did nothing so i dont know. i almost believe it :shrug:
:ohhh:

gee raider
underboss
underboss

Post by gee raider » May 28th, 2014, 10:26 am

[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dsZgCLRanFM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

gee raider
underboss
underboss

Post by gee raider » May 28th, 2014, 10:28 am

i always heard that their hood was one of the most ghettoest looking areas in all la
and that was back in the 90s

No Man's Land
underboss
underboss

Post by No Man's Land » May 28th, 2014, 11:00 am

kultmember wrote:
No Man's Land wrote:

so afc didnt put a hurtin on them?
they've both killed each other. it's not a "hurtin" 38 is so huge you could lift 20-30 from the hood in one day and 38 would still have a firm grip

afc has killed 38 (*****) and 38 has killed afc ***** from 38 is doing life for it.

there are public records and court cases
afc has put in work on innocent people
38 has put in work on innocent people
afc has killed their own and has their own internal politics
i do not know 38s internal politics and have no reason to

the stuff that gets thrown around here isn't always factual and unfortunately many of the rumors on here promote not only bullshit but more dumbass violence

No Man's Land
underboss
underboss

Post by No Man's Land » May 28th, 2014, 11:09 am

:tiphat:

Clecha is solid

38st going nowhere. the idea that there's no getback from them is wild. i'm not down for promoting the bullshit but truth be told killing a 38 "you play you pay"

F13 dominates the florence-firestone area. there are posts saying that ecc has killed waaaay more F13 but no one can post the list, dates, and names of who. regardless of the body county the cops lifted 100+ of them from the hood in the largest gang sweep at the time and they are still there like nothing happened. that's way more than ecc could ever kill in a day.

Its a wrap
boss
boss

Post by Its a wrap » May 28th, 2014, 11:32 am

kultmember wrote:

Obviously people gonna be biased. I try not to be biased but when I do break it dowm I get Hispanics sayin it's bullshit. Avenues is with it, not necessarily South Central standard but they put in work big time, they racist as fuck but I ain't denyin they got riders. CVTF are weak now, anybody denyin this is a liar, they put in work durin their time but now they hang out at little spots in the CPT or in Paramount. The Compton Police Department wasn't on shit when it came to stoppin gangs, LASD did damage them alot of heads got locked up but same goes for FTP. The media bullshited alot but CVTF did end up losin, numerous Compton Varrios chipped in but we know who cleared them fully outta they hood TTP and FTP, CVTF and FTP had a few snitches between them. CV70's not weak, I never hear people callin them weak on the streets, they can take on the Pirus sets they beef with but they'd be the new CVTF, too many enemies black and Hispanic. CV155 aren't the toughest gang but they definitely not weak, but they do avoid the stronger gangs though. 18th Street aren't all that, they got hella members, in terms of black versus brown, they not that tough like some of you Hispanics cry. They actually lost to BPS and Rollin 20 Bloods. Why is it there is proof from hit ups that MS 13 now introduced into the Jungles. I don't see 18th Street in Inglewood tryin the same with IFG or Denver Lanes, but I see AFC Bloods at it with 38th Street, how 38th Street not weak for not crushin them but if 18th Street tried the same with any big black hood in Inglewood they would be gettin smashed. 18th Street did smashed Geer Gang Crips though. F13, seriously :cmon: They like the 60's for Hispanics, they was about that life but now they not. They not weak but they not strong. They get fucked up by small ass Varrios in Watts, much less ECC. I'm been serious, they not present in 6Pacc turf, look how many blacks live there, it's under 25%. 76 cleared these cats out when the shit was poppin down there, they small as fuck, the LAPD do patrol that area deep. 89 ECC, not the toughest had no problem with F13, but F13 don't venture too far that way. What ya'll gonna say, they took 59 ECC park and hood, no they didn't, 59 ECC was on a decline from the late 80's, in the 90's BSV smashed them and they lost everythin as the 90's progressed. Sometimes blacks lose too, Pamona 12th Street Sharkies done kicked South Side Village Crips out they hood, one of the few black-brown beefs that date back to the 80's, Cherryville kicked Ghost Town Crips out they turf too, Pamona Hispanic gangs been smashin most black gangs out there barring 457 Piru. As I pointed out 18th Street dealt with Geer Gang Crips. I'm sure ya'll lot got black gangs out in Pacoima under your grip. ESL had everybody in the Beach spooked for a while, Asians fought back, Insane Crips did. ESL didn't get smashed by any blacks but they not up to scratch to start a war now. I'll be honest, Asians did somethin terrible to them, they went back and forth but Asians killed more of them, look at LBC's Asian and Latino death rates until now, ESL ain't even fuckin with Asians too bad no more. Longos did kill a gang of blacks, a numbers of civilians too in the early to mid 2000's, probably because they felt blacks wouldn't deal the same punishment as Asians. I remember when they smoked some Ethiopian dude, no reason, other than racism (don't make this into a race war topic).

@ kultmember, you a bitter as Sureno cheerleading, self hatin black, who is also a 2P's hater/reject. I remember you as KILLJOY on streetgangs.com. Weak shit. You always cheer Messican gangs, always hate blacks folks (but I would say as a black man there is alot to dislike from black folks overall) and you bitter at 2P's. I remember the shit you said about them on that site and Valley niggaz in general. But 38th Street are weak, you can be big for nothin, they never killed a AFC nigga in retaliation, people got jumped here and there. And AFC killed at least one of their members in 2013 with no get back. The massacre was years ago, nothin to do with what I just said before somebody comes out sayin that's a lie. Florencia are ahead of them in terms of who's active and as I mentioned F13 ain't near been the most active Hispanic gang.

@No Man's Land, smae shit as kultmember. 38th Street are weak, there's no defense of it. How you goin at it with a gang that small, any hood which is really with it would have cleared a gang that is smaller than any one of it's cliques. You can't been that deep amd goin toe to toe with a 50 man crew, should have them shook to be walkin the streets. I highly doubt BSV would junp in, so there's no excuses. That would be like ESL beefin with 18th Street in Long Beach by themselves and not removing them and then sayin they not weak. :cmon:

ThePope
soldier
soldier

Post by ThePope » May 28th, 2014, 4:19 pm

i heard.. net experts be sounding like they know what every single member of every hood does to eachother. every piece of work rivals put in on one another. from pomona all way to south central to lbc. :tiphat:

FREEdogg722
captain
captain

Post by FREEdogg722 » May 15th, 2015, 10:08 pm

IMG_20150514_135250.jpg
IMG_20150514_135250.jpg (654.05 KiB) Viewed 3450 times
IMG_20150514_135217.jpg
IMG_20150514_135217.jpg (427.3 KiB) Viewed 3450 times
IMG_20150514_132505.jpg
IMG_20150514_132505.jpg (719.84 KiB) Viewed 3450 times
IMG_20150514_132453.jpg
IMG_20150514_132453.jpg (736.63 KiB) Viewed 3450 times

818Kriminal
fresh meat

Post by 818Kriminal » May 15th, 2015, 11:27 pm

Thats so bullshit. You must be black. Majority of these varrios are really old and deep and the black gangs thats around them dont really fuck with some of these neighborhoods because of the repercussions. 38st and a lot of these surrounding neighborhoods believe it or not get there orders from florencia13 carnale Tablas and his blood brother. East coast crips were getting hit hard in the prison system because of the eme aka Tablas until they came to some agreement that had to be met. Because of Tablas and his brother (who is also a maded eme carnale) controls all these neighborhoods including 38st and the other neighborhoods that falls under their jurisdiction. So if a neighborhood don't have a eme carnale then their taking orders from one that's from another neighborhood meaning that if a hood disses that carnales neighborhood then their fucked. Because of this Florenicia13 is HUGE!

westcoastanostra
boss
boss

Post by westcoastanostra » May 15th, 2015, 11:29 pm

It goes both ways because you have people here who swear up and down brothers are weak and they lose a war with every barrio they beef with. Smh :cmon:

818Kriminal
fresh meat

Post by 818Kriminal » May 15th, 2015, 11:54 pm

HoyoMaraVilla wrote:
SICKSIDELOS wrote:Fuck tramp8K!!
FUCK TRAMP8 AND FAGGOTS BITCH FUCK $EWERAT$

This is funny. The majority of maravilla are now claiming surenos because of the leadership of the eme which happens to be from a maravilla neighborhood. Despite the fact that maravilla actually started the southside aka surenos they were also greenlighted from the eme that one of the carnales was from MARAVILLA. Hoyo Maravilla also happen to have one of the godfathers of the eme "Topo" who had surenos all over his body who also happened to have all of his bloodline family from Arizona Maravilla who is also SURENOS! There was only 3 carnales left from the eme when Topo passed away two from Arizona "Chato" and "Chino" and another one that I won't mention. After Topos passing the books have been open more than several times allowing more made brothers from maravilla to come into existence. The emes soldados are the sur. These maravillas carnales and the new ones would be hypocrites and would look foolish is they were not surenos. United we stand- divided we fall. Maravilla was just one of a dozens of neighborhoods that were greenlighted because they didn't want to pay taxes. Hazard was greenlighted along with other neighborhoods from East L.A. and southern California NOT JUST MARAVILLA. Why? Because they did not want to pay taxes to their own neighborhood carnales!!! Maravilla was pissed off because they started the majority of all the rules, etc. for the surenos but didn't want to abide with what they put into existence. Also lets not forget that sur happens to be "Southern California" with the 13 reppin la eme. If for one minute someone thinks that maravillas old and new carnales aren't taxing then you better think again. No carnale from any hood including maravilla is going to just stand around and not get their piece of their pie from their own jurisdiction. Not to mention that Chato is also from maravilla has been having the leadership of la eme. He's a sureno... and if your hood from maravilla arent sur yet AGAIN then it will be... You have to be a youngster becasue all the older homies have already jumped backed on with the car.

818Kriminal
fresh meat

Post by 818Kriminal » May 16th, 2015, 12:05 am

westcoastanostra wrote:It goes both ways because you have people here who swear up and down brothers are weak and they lose a war with every barrio they beef with. Smh :cmon:
No one is saying that the black brothers are weak.

818Kriminal
fresh meat

Post by 818Kriminal » May 16th, 2015, 12:20 am

westcoastanostra wrote:It goes both ways because you have people here who swear up and down brothers are weak and they lose a war with every barrio they beef with. Smh :cmon:
No one is saying that the black brothers are weak. Just that in reality they are no match for the raza. Let's be realistic.
California was once Mexico. What kind of names are "Los Angeles" "San Francisco" "San Diego" "San Bernardino" and the lists goes on? This land belong to the raza way before the white man set foot on this land but.... as with all the majority of the lands that the white man set foot on, they punked the raza and the native americans, etc. One must not always believe everything they read, hear and see. A lot of the stuff you read in American history is bullshit! From my understanding they punked this land from Mexico at gunpoint. I won't even bring up the native Americans stuff because we all know what they did to them. So the point is that there is way to much raza than the African Americans- whether in the prison system or the streets. It's a losing war for the blacks. This doesn't make them weak but if irs a wart then they will never win. Where are the black gangs buying their drugs from to deal their shit? La Eme. Who runs the prison system in the west coast? La Eme. He who controls the prison systems controls the streets. I could go on and on but I'm sure you get the idea. Its like the raza going to Africa... they wont take over and I don't think they would want to, let alone go to Africa.

FREEdogg722
captain
captain

Post by FREEdogg722 » May 16th, 2015, 4:25 am

818Kriminal wrote:
No one is saying that the black brothers are weak. Just that in reality they are no match for the raza. Let's be realistic.
California was once Mexico. What kind of names are "Los Angeles" "San Francisco" "San Diego" "San Bernardino" and the lists goes on? This land belong to the raza way before the white man set foot on this land but.... as with all the majority of the lands that the white man set foot on, they punked the raza and the native americans, etc. One must not always believe everything they read, hear and see. A lot of the stuff you read in American history is bullshit! From my understanding they punked this land from Mexico at gunpoint. I won't even bring up the native Americans stuff because we all know what they did to them. So the point is that there is way to much raza than the African Americans- whether in the prison system or the streets. It's a losing war for the blacks. This doesn't make them weak but if irs a wart then they will never win. Where are the black gangs buying their drugs from to deal their shit? La Eme. Who runs the prison system in the west coast? La Eme. He who controls the prison systems controls the streets. I could go on and on but I'm sure you get the idea. Its like the raza going to Africa... they wont take over and I don't think they would want to, let alone go to Africa.
:2cents:

kultmember
underboss
underboss

Post by kultmember » May 16th, 2015, 9:26 pm

818Kriminal wrote:
Thats so bullshit. You must be black. Majority of these varrios are really old and deep and the black gangs thats around them dont really fuck with some of these neighborhoods because of the repercussions. 38st and a lot of these surrounding neighborhoods believe it or not get there orders from florencia13 carnale Tablas and his blood brother. East coast crips were getting hit hard in the prison system because of the eme aka Tablas until they came to some agreement that had to be met. Because of Tablas and his brother (who is also a maded eme carnale) controls all these neighborhoods including 38st and the other neighborhoods that falls under their jurisdiction. So if a neighborhood don't have a eme carnale then their taking orders from one that's from another neighborhood meaning that if a hood disses that carnales neighborhood then their fucked. Because of this Florenicia13 is HUGE!
your reading comprehension skills is fucked up!

Lil One1
underboss
underboss

Post by Lil One1 » May 17th, 2015, 12:03 am

He read too many books all his info is wrong no need to say any more