Lil Wayne/Uptown Bloods/New Orleans

og
og
Region: West

Re: Lil Wayne/Uptown Bloods/New Orleans

Postby RXX » March 10th, 2010, 8:26 am

neworleansnigga311 wrote:ANYBODY FROM UPTOWN HMU ASAP!
MY MANS DEEZO BE ON HERE, HE'S FROM THE 7TH...I USE TO WORK IN THE 9TH, BUT NOW THEY MOVED US OVER TO THE WESTBANK TO ALGIERZ BASE... :2cents:

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide

Postby Purple Chuccs » March 10th, 2010, 8:30 am

20'S wrote:
MY MANS DEEZO BE ON HERE, HE'S FROM THE 7TH...I USE TO WORK IN THE 9TH, BUT NOW THEY MOVED US OVER TO THE WESTBANK TO ALGIERZ BASE... :2cents:
Dats where u recruitin at? I thought u were sumwhere else in louisiana.....Westbank, aint dat where the Crips at......bTW what u think about lil wayne in gp (general population)

og
og

Postby RXX » March 10th, 2010, 8:35 am

Purple Chuccs wrote:
20'S wrote:
Dats where u recruitin at? I thought u were sumwhere else in louisiana.....Westbank, aint dat where the Crips at......bTW what u think about lil wayne in gp (general population)
NAH, THAT'S WHERE THEY MOVED MEPS TO CUHZ...I'M STILL RECRUITING IN THE 337, NEAR LAKE CHARLES...YEAH, SOMEBODY ELSE TOLD ME IT WAS SOME GANGSTA CRIPS ON THE WESTBANK, HARVEY IN GENERAL......AND SHYT HE'S IN G.P.? I THOUGHT THEY SAID IT WAS MANDO FOR HIM TO BE IN P.C.? :behead:

underboss
underboss

Postby Purple Chuccs » March 10th, 2010, 8:48 am

Imma E-5 but im bout ta b on my officer shit.....Whats ya rank neighbor

og
og

Postby RXX » March 10th, 2010, 9:42 am

IMMA E-5 TOO...I'M TRYING TO GET INTO THE NAVAL JUSTICE SCHOOL BY NEXT SUMMER AFTER IM DONE WITH RECRUITING...

colonel
colonel

Postby Hammatime » March 10th, 2010, 12:22 pm

20'S wrote:IMMA E-5 TOO...I'M TRYING TO GET INTO THE NAVAL JUSTICE SCHOOL BY NEXT SUMMER AFTER IM DONE WITH RECRUITING...

AY U IN THE NAVY BRUH? U EVER BEEN TO PSNS IN BREMERTON? ANYWAYS, I REMEBER NIGGAS BACC IN THE DAY USED TO SCRAP WITH "SQUIDS" ALL THE TIME :lmao: AY BUT IS IT TRUE BOUT THAT OREO COOKIE GAME YALL BE PLAYING? :lmao: I REMEBER SOME DUDE TOLD ME THAT SHIT AND I WAS LIKE OH FUCC NO :lol:

og
og

Postby RXX » March 10th, 2010, 1:02 pm

Hammatime wrote:
20'S wrote:IMMA E-5 TOO...I'M TRYING TO GET INTO THE NAVAL JUSTICE SCHOOL BY NEXT SUMMER AFTER IM DONE WITH RECRUITING...

AY U IN THE NAVY BRUH? U EVER BEEN TO PSNS IN BREMERTON? ANYWAYS, I REMEBER NIGGAS BACC IN THE DAY USED TO SCRAP WITH "SQUIDS" ALL THE TIME :lmao: AY BUT IS IT TRUE BOUT THAT OREO COOKIE GAME YALL BE PLAYING? :lmao: I REMEBER SOME DUDE TOLD ME THAT SH*T AND I WAS LIKE OH FUCC NO :lol:

NIGGA THAT WAS BACCK IN THE DAY...THAT SHYT DON'T GO DOWN LIKE THAT ANYMORE...I WAS TRYING TO GET STATIONED IN BREMERTON BRUH...I'VE NEVER BEEN TO WASHINGTON STATE, HOW IS IT?

prince
prince
Region: North East

Postby STOP IT FIVEE!! » March 10th, 2010, 1:45 pm

WAYNE IS IN PC, JUST FOR CLARIFICATION... :tiphat:

og
og

Postby RXX » March 10th, 2010, 1:57 pm

WE KNOW :tiphat:

fresh meat
Region: South

Postby neworleansnigga311 » March 10th, 2010, 2:53 pm

20'S wrote:

AY BLOOD U GOTA AIM?

colonel
colonel

Postby Hammatime » March 10th, 2010, 3:39 pm

20'S wrote:
Hammatime wrote:

AY U IN THE NAVY BRUH? U EVER BEEN TO PSNS IN BREMERTON? ANYWAYS, I REMEBER NIGGAS BACC IN THE DAY USED TO SCRAP WITH "SQUIDS" ALL THE TIME :lmao: AY BUT IS IT TRUE BOUT THAT OREO COOKIE GAME YALL BE PLAYING? :lmao: I REMEBER SOME DUDE TOLD ME THAT SH*T AND I WAS LIKE OH FUCC NO :lol:

NIGGA THAT WAS BACCK IN THE DAY...THAT SHYT DON'T GO DOWN LIKE THAT ANYMORE...I WAS TRYING TO GET STATIONED IN BREMERTON BRUH...I'VE NEVER BEEN TO WASHINGTON STATE, HOW IS IT?

BREMERTON IS KINDA BORING AND GOT NOTHIN BUT FAT CHICKS BUT SEATTLE AND THE TAC ARE LIVE

underboss
underboss
Region: South
Affiliation: 75th roama

Postby 71treyhardhead » March 10th, 2010, 5:55 pm

wayne berely started banging at 05 no wonder sum of dese nikka verely grew sam valls :smh:

og
og

Postby RXX » March 11th, 2010, 7:30 am

@neworleansnigga311......nah bruh

@w/s landshark......how far Seattle and Tacoma from Bremerton???

colonel
colonel

Postby Hammatime » March 11th, 2010, 1:22 pm

20'S wrote:@neworleansnigga311......nah bruh

@w/s landshark......how far Seattle and Tacoma from Bremerton???

SEATTLE RIGHT ACROSS THEY BAY SO LIKE 30 MIN -HOUR IN THE FERRY AND TACOMA LIKE 30-45 BY CAR. BREMERTON CHANGED ALOT THO SINCE I WAS UP THERE. THE NAVY TORE DOWN ALL THE DOPE HOUSES OUTSIDE THEY FENCE AND EXPANDED THE BASE. I PROBABLY WOULDN'T EVEN RECOGNIZE BREMERTON IF I CAME BACK

fresh meat

Postby j0kerl0cc_LV » March 13th, 2010, 7:08 pm

Wh0 g1veZ a fuCc b0ut faGget asS liL wAynE cuHz. Y0u seE hiM wEar bLue aNd n0wadAyz h3 wEar red...hE a buSta AsS niGga

major
major

Postby juyray43 » March 19th, 2010, 10:35 pm

man i remember back in 98 i got at baby and ask him what hood set that is cuzz was like fucc that gang bangin shit am a hustler then 3 years pass by now he a blood..the only time i seen crips and bloods was on the west bank the 42 43 crips and 5.9 bloods and that was it,But you right homie them niggaz fake with that shit
Now that got niggaz from the city bangin and they killin up shit now
:shoot:
EastSide4life wrote:weezy is my nig9a but he fake and he kno it......NEW ORLEANS HAS NO BLOODS OR CRIPS THEY DONT BANG DAT AT ALL RED IS THE KOLOR IN NEW ORLEANS THE ONLY REASON Y N.O. PPL CLAIM SETS NOW IS CAUSE AFTER KATRINA THEY SPREADED ALL OVA USA AND SINCE THEY SO GANGSTA/GUTTA THEY JOINED GANGS AND STARTED BANGIN....THE ONLY THANG DA N.O. BANG IS WARDS,PROJECTS/HOODS, AND DATS IT.....AND U WANNA KNO HOW I KNO KUZ I GOT FAM AND HOMIES DOWN THUR AND THEY TOLD ME DA REAL DEAL SO THA WHOLE UPTOWN BLOOD THANG IS FAKE!!!

so wayne is a FAKE why yall think he used to wear all kinds of rags back then cause he didnt kno anythang about dem but when he started movin around more he went to otha cities and saw bloods and decided dats wut he gon turn into and dats real bout lil wayne but he still my homie no matta wut he claim

underboss
underboss

Postby Purple Chuccs » March 19th, 2010, 11:54 pm

juyray43 wrote:man i remember back in 98 i got at baby and ask him what hood set that is cuzz was like fucc that gang bangin sh*t am a hustler then 3 years pass by now he a blood..the only time i seen crips and bloods was on the west bank the 42 43 crips and 5.9 bloods and that was it,But you right homie them niggaz fake with that sh*t
Now that got niggaz from the city bangin and they killin up sh*t now
EastSide4life wrote:weezy is my nig9a but he fake and he kno it......NEW ORLEANS HAS NO BLOODS OR CRIPS THEY DONT BANG DAT AT ALL RED IS THE KOLOR IN NEW ORLEANS THE ONLY REASON Y N.O. PPL CLAIM SETS NOW IS CAUSE AFTER KATRINA THEY SPREADED ALL OVA USA AND SINCE THEY SO GANGSTA/GUTTA THEY JOINED GANGS AND STARTED BANGIN....THE ONLY THANG DA N.O. BANG IS WARDS,PROJECTS/HOODS, AND DATS IT.....AND U WANNA KNO HOW I KNO KUZ I GOT FAM AND HOMIES DOWN THUR AND THEY TOLD ME DA REAL DEAL SO THA WHOLE UPTOWN BLOOD THANG IS FAKE!!!

so wayne is a FAKE why yall think he used to wear all kinds of rags back then cause he didnt kno anythang about dem but when he started movin around more he went to otha cities and saw bloods and decided dats wut he gon turn into and dats real bout lil wayne but he still my homie no matta wut he claim
Dats the same song everywhere my nigga...All I c alotta niggas doin is talkin about how niggas is fake but what yall doin about it....It wasnt like dat b4...Especially in Nawlins....U was 1 of the original Crips in N.O. along wit OG G slimm (C.I.P.)....Alotta dat shit coulda been prevented

major
major

Postby juyray43 » March 20th, 2010, 12:10 am

You right homie alot of niggaz was just letting niggaz call them self crips and bloods and not getting at them
i remember rida on some niggaz in the east cuzz he had all red on and he was like i dont bang homie i just like red and when he got far away cuzz was like fucc yall this bloods..but you know and i know the homies in new orleans dont play i miss them old new orleans blocc's the city want ever be like it was...Just more death and more babys diein for a street they never seen
Purple Chuccs wrote:
juyray43 wrote:man i remember back in 98 i got at baby and ask him what hood set that is cuzz was like fucc that gang bangin sh*t am a hustler then 3 years pass by now he a blood..the only time i seen crips and bloods was on the west bank the 42 43 crips and 5.9 bloods and that was it,But you right homie them niggaz fake with that sh*t
Now that got niggaz from the city bangin and they killin up sh*t now

Dats the same song everywhere my nigga...All I c alotta niggas doin is talkin about how niggas is fake but what yall doin about it....It wasnt like dat b4...Especially in Nawlins....U was 1 of the original Crips in N.O. along wit OG G slimm (C.I.P.)....Alotta dat sh*t coulda been prevented

og
og

Postby RXX » March 20th, 2010, 1:47 am

Yeah mane it's been murders back to back this week in broad daylight over on the eastbank

king
king
Affiliation: QUEENIN

Postby D-ii OR D-ii-E » March 20th, 2010, 2:09 am

juyray43 wrote:.the only time i seen crips and bloods was on the west bank

ONE OF THE SOFTEST PARTS OF THE N.O

underboss
underboss

Postby Purple Chuccs » March 20th, 2010, 7:52 am

D-ii OR D-ii-E wrote:
juyray43 wrote:.the only time i seen crips and bloods was on the west bank

ONE OF THE SOFTEST PARTS OF THE N.O
:lol: yo my nig, u a fool for dat 1 homie :lol:

og
og

Postby RXX » March 20th, 2010, 8:23 am

Terrytown gets it in :2cents:

boss
boss

Postby Evil Eye VELL » March 20th, 2010, 12:52 pm

I heard bout bloods in the NOLA back in 95 I moved there in 2000 and aint see not one...they was banging wards alot tho! I stayed in 17th the biggest ward its close to 3rd Wayne stayed in 17th also i stayed in Gert Town they had a click as big as my VL's back home they called them selves "Hounds" but they weren't bloods just a hood crew i wanted to bring them in under Almighty but that wasnt they flavor Wayne from 17th also but he from the Holley Grove part i seen no bloods in 3rd or 17th heard some was in 9th but aint see none...it could be tho cause a bro like me used to spread the virus i brought in bro's in NOLA, NC, FL, AL, MS and Japan so its quite possible today is different then yesterday.

underboss
underboss
Location: Among The Chosen Few. Start Screaming When You Come Through
Affiliation: A God Among Kings

Postby Mac Wit Da Chee$e 3 » March 20th, 2010, 9:28 pm

For wats its worth dat nigga wayne got a M.O.B. (Piru) tat and a red 5 point star tat in plain sight. BUT this nigga twist his fingers to throw up 9-Trey (UBN shit). Only time I ever I heard of a blood reppin two sets was for survival in the pen. :2cents:

So you see where I'm gettin at, Or Wayne is a REALLY lost pup.

king
king
Affiliation: QUEENIN

Postby D-ii OR D-ii-E » March 20th, 2010, 10:16 pm

1:MOB IS NOT A PIRU TAT. ITS MONEY OVA BITCHES OR MEMBER OF BLOOD
2:HE DONT THROW UP NINE TREY. HE THROWS UP EASTSIDE OR A W AND A B (WEEZY BABY)
3.HE AINT NO MISLED THAN HALF THE NIGGAZ HERE

PreviousNext

Return to West