Lil Wayne/Uptown Bloods/New Orleans

prospect
Posts: 54
Joined: July 1st, 2007, 2:07 pm
Location: da hood LOUISIANA

Lil Wayne/Uptown Bloods/New Orleans

Postby EastSide4life » July 2nd, 2007, 12:31 am

weezy is my nig9a but he fake and he kno it......NEW ORLEANS HAS NO BLOODS OR CRIPS THEY DONT BANG DAT AT ALL RED IS THE KOLOR IN NEW ORLEANS THE ONLY REASON Y N.O. PPL CLAIM SETS NOW IS CAUSE AFTER KATRINA THEY SPREADED ALL OVA USA AND SINCE THEY SO GANGSTA/GUTTA THEY JOINED GANGS AND STARTED BANGIN....THE ONLY THANG DA N.O. BANG IS WARDS,PROJECTS/HOODS, AND DATS IT.....AND U WANNA KNO HOW I KNO KUZ I GOT FAM AND HOMIES DOWN THUR AND THEY TOLD ME DA REAL DEAL SO THA WHOLE UPTOWN BLOOD THANG IS FAKE!!!

so wayne is a FAKE why yall think he used to wear all kinds of rags back then cause he didnt kno anythang about dem but when he started movin around more he went to otha cities and saw bloods and decided dats wut he gon turn into and dats real bout lil wayne but he still my homie no matta wut he claim




associate
User avatar
Posts: 137
Joined: May 2nd, 2007, 3:16 pm
Location: New Orleans,LA

Postby bloodmasterz » July 2nd, 2007, 4:51 am

man yo fam dont kno nuttin. im a uptown blood ya digg. i live in new orleans.uptown blood been a set 4 2 yrz. i ont kno who u gettin yo info frum homie but u aint rite. bac n da day new orleans aint have gangs so people wored bandanas 2 match clothin.

associate
User avatar
Posts: 137
Joined: May 2nd, 2007, 3:16 pm
Location: New Orleans,LA

Re: Lil Wayne/Uptown Bloods/New Orleans

Postby bloodmasterz » July 2nd, 2007, 4:53 am

EastSide4life wrote:weezy is my nig9a but he fake and he kno it......NEW ORLEANS HAS NO BLOODS OR CRIPS THEY DONT BANG DAT AT ALL RED IS THE KOLOR IN NEW ORLEANS THE ONLY REASON Y N.O. PPL CLAIM SETS NOW IS CAUSE AFTER KATRINA THEY SPREADED ALL OVA USA AND SINCE THEY SO GANGSTA/GUTTA THEY JOINED GANGS AND STARTED BANGIN....THE ONLY THANG DA N.O. BANG IS WARDS,PROJECTS/HOODS, AND DATS IT.....AND U WANNA KNO HOW I KNO KUZ I GOT FAM AND HOMIES DOWN THUR AND THEY TOLD ME DA REAL DEAL SO THA WHOLE UPTOWN BLOOD THANG IS FAKE!!!

so wayne is a FAKE why yall think he used to wear all kinds of rags back then cause he didnt kno anythang about dem but when he started movin around more he went to otha cities and saw bloods and decided dats wut he gon turn into and dats real bout lil wayne but he still my homie no matta wut he claim



yeah da thing i bang harder den blood is da 3rd ward. new orleans got sets na homie

captain
captain
Posts: 420
Joined: May 25th, 2007, 6:26 pm
Location: Bronx

Postby Haze Murda 001 GShyne » July 2nd, 2007, 8:40 am

SO U SAYIN UPTOWN BLOODS IS MOB PIRU?

prospect
Posts: 54
Joined: July 1st, 2007, 2:07 pm
Location: da hood LOUISIANA

Postby EastSide4life » July 2nd, 2007, 3:21 pm

i kno they got gangs NOW but back then they didnt and uptown bloods aint a real set

fresh meat
Posts: 25
Joined: May 10th, 2007, 9:09 am
Location: Memphis, Tn
Region: South
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby aieknow » July 3rd, 2007, 12:30 pm

Although it does sound brazy, It dont matter what age u get put down for a set. Aint no rules to that shit and ya'll kno it. Wayne Could have got put down last year, it dont matter. ya'll aint supposed to say shit about it, jus sho' him luv and keep it rollin'. SooooWhoooo to the B gang!

associate
Posts: 103
Joined: December 13th, 2006, 7:27 pm
Location: High Point, NC

Postby derek_the_legend » July 3rd, 2007, 1:05 pm

Man, how many times we gonna discuss this shit about Wayne? It was proven that he is real, if you have no type of real proof to prove he isn't a real damu, then make sure it's logical.

associate
User avatar
Posts: 137
Joined: May 2nd, 2007, 3:16 pm
Location: New Orleans,LA

Postby bloodmasterz » July 17th, 2007, 4:26 am

EastSide4life wrote:i kno they got gangs NOW but back then they didnt and uptown bloods aint a real set

diz set jus like came in 05 aftef katrina. we branch of mob

associate
User avatar
Posts: 137
Joined: May 2nd, 2007, 3:16 pm
Location: New Orleans,LA

Postby bloodmasterz » July 17th, 2007, 4:28 am

aieknow wrote:Although it does sound brazy, It dont matter what age u get put down for a set. Aint no rules to that shit and ya'll kno it. Wayne Could have got put down last year, it dont matter. ya'll aint supposed to say shit about it, jus sho' him luv and keep it rollin'. SooooWhoooo to the B gang!


i kno. wayne got in in 05 i think

fresh meat
Posts: 29
Joined: June 14th, 2007, 7:09 pm
Location: Detroit

Postby BrazyShane » July 17th, 2007, 11:12 am

In the Drougt 3 he says he's an Eastside Blood.

fresh meat
Posts: 46
Joined: July 6th, 2007, 3:15 pm
Location: WaTT$ UP

Postby Y.G.E-DXgg » July 17th, 2007, 12:49 pm

Wayne aint real

yall notice on tHa carter 2 alBum He got tHa c cro$$ed out

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1794
Joined: July 8th, 2007, 7:58 am
Location: denver/colorado springs

Postby j-dogg » July 19th, 2007, 8:28 pm

your outta your fuckin mind to say new orleans kats aint bloods. my big homie dizzy dogg is east side 5-line bounty hunta blood from new orleans for like 15 years now. thats just ignorant to say there aint no bloods from new orleans.

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 897
Joined: July 17th, 2007, 5:26 pm
Location: on tha porch

Postby unlimited » July 19th, 2007, 8:36 pm

aieknow wrote:Although it does sound brazy, It dont matter what age u get put down for a set. Aint no rules to that shit and ya'll kno it. Wayne Could have got put down last year, it dont matter. ya'll aint supposed to say shit about it, jus sho' him luv and keep it rollin'. SooooWhoooo to the B gang!


what part of memphis u from?

fresh meat
Posts: 46
Joined: July 6th, 2007, 3:15 pm
Location: WaTT$ UP

Postby Y.G.E-DXgg » July 23rd, 2007, 6:19 pm

j-dogg wrote:your outta your fuckin mind to say new orleans kats aint bloods. my big homie dizzy dogg is east side 5-line bounty hunta blood from new orleans for like 15 years now. thats just ignorant to say there aint no bloods from new orleans.





tHa only reel Bounty Hunnas is in WaTT$

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1794
Joined: July 8th, 2007, 7:58 am
Location: denver/colorado springs

Postby j-dogg » July 24th, 2007, 5:56 pm

i dont give a fuck where shit originated from. thats shit was years before i was born and im 27. everyone talkin about this set aint real and that set aint real. if mother fuckers is puttin in work. THEY ARE REAL...

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2457
Joined: June 17th, 2007, 6:10 pm
Location: somewhere

Postby LJ » July 24th, 2007, 5:59 pm

and its not 5 line bounty hunter anyways its eastside bounty hunter 5 LINE the and do you even know what a bounty hunter 5 line is?

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 897
Joined: July 17th, 2007, 5:26 pm
Location: on tha porch

Postby unlimited » July 24th, 2007, 8:49 pm

Y.G.E-DXgg wrote:
j-dogg wrote:your outta your fuckin mind to say new orleans kats aint bloods. my big homie dizzy dogg is east side 5-line bounty hunta blood from new orleans for like 15 years now. thats just ignorant to say there aint no bloods from new orleans.





tHa only reel Bounty Hunnas is in WaTT$


wassup wit that huge ass picture

prospect
User avatar
Posts: 56
Joined: July 25th, 2007, 5:31 pm
Location: Chopper City

Postby Snype » July 26th, 2007, 4:15 am

man shit real out hear in new orleans na we den been from cali to ny to tell u like a man before the storm i never heard of crip or bloods but when we spraded all over man every body i went to house outta town was bangin niggas was in cali, ny, atl, houton etc bangin and tha shit came down to ew orleans na shit real serious den wat it was before they have all types of gangs now not just crips and bloods and alot of spanish people came to new orleans for work there no tellin how long before ms 13 or sum shit like dat come and they do got uptown bloods and dipset and brydgang and all dat type of shit now but most dat shit uptown im from downtown and we dont bang projects and wards a ward is just a section of the city and projects just like an apartment complex made wit bricks rats and roaches when people say they rppin this ward or dat ward they not sayin its the gang but its just the part of the city they from dats all but after the tho like i said since we been exposed to dat gangshit outta town dat shit really serious now

boss
boss
Posts: 2632
Joined: April 17th, 2007, 8:09 am
Location: Baltimore City,Maryland

Postby BODYMORE MURDALAND » July 26th, 2007, 4:40 am

Snype wrote:man shit real out hear in new orleans na we den been from cali to ny to tell u like a man before the storm i never heard of crip or bloods but when we spraded all over man every body i went to house outta town was bangin niggas was in cali, ny, atl, houton etc bangin and tha shit came down to ew orleans na shit real serious den wat it was before they have all types of gangs now not just crips and bloods and alot of spanish people came to new orleans for work there no tellin how long before ms 13 or sum shit like dat come and they do got uptown bloods and dipset and brydgang and all dat type of shit now but most dat shit uptown im from downtown and we dont bang projects and wards a ward is just a section of the city and projects just like an apartment complex made wit bricks rats and roaches when people say they rppin this ward or dat ward they not sayin its the gang but its just the part of the city they from dats all but after the tho like i said since we been exposed to dat gangshit outta town dat shit really serious now





N.O. got block crews too....homegrown shit like l.d. t.c. etc. they been had them before baby and wayne start playin dress up in red flags and shit

prospect
User avatar
Posts: 56
Joined: July 25th, 2007, 5:31 pm
Location: Chopper City

Postby Snype » July 26th, 2007, 11:06 pm

wat u just named was just a two different sections of tha magnolia dats all based on tha street names they not really groups

fresh meat
Posts: 9
Joined: July 25th, 2007, 1:43 am
Location: New Orleans

Postby dman504 » August 8th, 2007, 10:34 pm

Downtown in da buildin. 7th ward Hardhead... but yah. dey got byrdgang and shit but we really just startin out with this whole gang shit. i dont think there are any crip sets down here...but many people claim to be blooded... but many more just claim the color red. its just a fad dats going round. sooner or later niggas gonna start rockin blue then they gonna claim crip. just a phase..

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1142
Joined: April 22nd, 2007, 7:46 pm
Location: East Bloodymore/Bodymore MD

Postby eastsideho » August 9th, 2007, 12:40 am

Topic: HOW DO YALL FOLD YALL BANDANAS
bloodmasterz

Replies: 49
Views: 3854
PostForum: Bloods / Piru Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:21 pm Subject: HOW DO YALL FOLD YALL BANDANAS
IN NEW ORLEANS WE FOLD OUR BANDANAS WIT FIVE TEARDROPS 2 REP DA 5 POINT STAR

fresh meat
Posts: 10
Joined: March 9th, 2010, 4:40 pm
Region: South

Re:

Postby neworleansnigga311 » March 9th, 2010, 5:07 pm

bloodmasterz wrote:man yo fam dont kno nuttin. im a uptown blood ya digg. i live in new orleans.uptown blood been a set 4 2 yrz. i ont kno who u gettin yo info frum homie but u aint rite. bac n da day new orleans aint have gangs so people wored bandanas 2 match clothin.

WHAT UP DOE U FROM UPTOWN MA NIGGA???

fresh meat
Posts: 10
Joined: March 9th, 2010, 4:40 pm
Region: South

Re: Lil Wayne/Uptown Bloods/New Orleans

Postby neworleansnigga311 » March 9th, 2010, 5:11 pm

ANYBODY FROM UPTOWN HMU ASAP!

foot soldier
foot soldier
Posts: 191
Joined: January 29th, 2010, 2:13 am
Location: BROOKLANE
Region: North East

Re: Lil Wayne/Uptown Bloods/New Orleans

Postby LGanGBoLoDynasty » March 9th, 2010, 11:38 pm

My name Weezy F BaBy and the F is for Flame 5...idk if that heLped jus throwin it out there

Next

Return to West

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FleeLoc, Just Visiting, king die, penn state, Terrygow, ValleyKid and 130 guests