og

Re: Lil Wayne/Uptown Bloods/New Orleans

Post by RXX » August 30th, 2010, 1:51 pm

WUZAM wrote:
EZDUZIT wrote:
WUZAM wrote:
EZDUZIT wrote:
WUZAM wrote:
EZDUZIT wrote:The Westbank is slept on period......shout out to them R28llin' 20's in Gretna/Harvey......Lapalco to Behrmann......
Them boys B off Tullis? I heard sumthin about a month ago bout sum NHB's over there hmmmm lol Nicka u started dat line up didn't you!!!? lol Bark @ me fam bam!!!
WHOA NA... :lol: , NAH I DIDN'T START THAT ONE...WHERE YOU AT NIGGA? STILL IN THE TEX?
Nah im in the hood I been gettn my homies on wit dat oil spill while im goin to Delgado & pushing my musik fam

AWWWWWWWWW NIGGA, I THOUGHT YOU WERE STILL IN THE "H." SHYT WHICH DELGADO CAMPUS YOU AT? THE ONE ON CITY PARK AVE.?
Yup its right by the hood lol I B on da West tho in Algiers mostly & gcheckn these fakes in Marrero lol MFM is da MotherFcknMovement

:lol: ...MARRERO... :facepalm: ...BUT SHYT MY HOMEGIRL WORK AT THE RECRUIT STATION BY THAT CAMPUS...LIGHT SKIN CHICK, THAT'S ALL I'MMA SAY :lol: ...I HEARD IT'S HELLA HOES AT THAT DELGADO CAMPUS... :tiphat:

WUZAM
underboss
underboss

Post by WUZAM » August 30th, 2010, 2:00 pm

EZDUZIT wrote:
WUZAM wrote:
EZDUZIT wrote:
WUZAM wrote:
EZDUZIT wrote:
WUZAM wrote:
EZDUZIT wrote:The Westbank is slept on period......shout out to them R28llin' 20's in Gretna/Harvey......Lapalco to Behrmann......
Them boys B off Tullis? I heard sumthin about a month ago bout sum NHB's over there hmmmm lol Nicka u started dat line up didn't you!!!? lol Bark @ me fam bam!!!
WHOA NA... :lol: , NAH I DIDN'T START THAT ONE...WHERE YOU AT NIGGA? STILL IN THE TEX?
Nah im in the hood I been gettn my homies on wit dat oil spill while im goin to Delgado & pushing my musik fam

AWWWWWWWWW NIGGA, I THOUGHT YOU WERE STILL IN THE "H." SHYT WHICH DELGADO CAMPUS YOU AT? THE ONE ON CITY PARK AVE.?
Yup its right by the hood lol I B on da West tho in Algiers mostly & gcheckn these fakes in Marrero lol MFM is da MotherFcknMovement

:lol: ...MARRERO... :facepalm: ...BUT SHYT MY HOMEGIRL WORK AT THE RECRUIT STATION BY THAT CAMPUS...LIGHT SKIN CHICK, THAT'S ALL I'MMA SAY :lol: ...I HEARD IT'S HELLA HOES AT THAT DELGADO CAMPUS... :tiphat:

Yea they got bouqou of'em but I B on my $hit i'll katxh'em kata but tell ya homegirl ima kome bark @ her lol

RXX
og
og

Post by RXX » August 30th, 2010, 2:02 pm

WUZAM wrote:
EZDUZIT wrote:
WUZAM wrote:
EZDUZIT wrote:
WUZAM wrote:
EZDUZIT wrote:
WUZAM wrote:

Yea they got bouqou of'em but I B on my $hit i'll katxh'em kata but tell ya homegirl ima kome bark @ her lol

:lol:

LILSpazz
associate

Re: Re:

Post by LILSpazz » August 31st, 2010, 6:45 am

WUZAM wrote:
LILSpazz wrote:
j-dogg wrote:your outta your f*ckin mind to say new orleans kats aint bloods. my big homie dizzy dogg is east side 5-line bounty hunta blood from new orleans for like 15 years now. thats just ignorant to say there aint no bloods from new orleans.

THAT NIGGA FAKE THE I BET U AINT ONE REAL BL114D SET IN THE N.O ALL OF DEM NIGGAS FAKE UBN BANGERS
7th ward Hard Head nicka!!! E/S Bounty Hunnaz 115% AcKtive MFM fck da rest of them!!!!!

LMBHAO KNOCK IT OFF NIGGA ARE U FROM LA OR U LIVE IN THE N.O???

WUZAM
underboss
underboss

Post by WUZAM » August 31st, 2010, 3:50 pm

LILSpazz wrote:
WUZAM wrote:
LILSpazz wrote:
j-dogg wrote:your outta your f*ckin mind to say new orleans kats aint bloods. my big homie dizzy dogg is east side 5-line bounty hunta blood from new orleans for like 15 years now. thats just ignorant to say there aint no bloods from new orleans.

THAT NIGGA FAKE THE I BET U AINT ONE REAL BL114D SET IN THE N.O ALL OF DEM NIGGAS FAKE UBN BANGERS
7th ward Hard Head nicka!!! E/S Bounty Hunnaz 115% AcKtive MFM fck da rest of them!!!!!

Smh Hey dats just what I do "knock it off" ya fckn shoulders DamuPenda to all my nickaz who know me

LILSpazz
associate

Post by LILSpazz » September 1st, 2010, 8:06 am

WUZAM wrote:
LILSpazz wrote:
WUZAM wrote:
LILSpazz wrote:

Smh Hey dats just what I do "knock it off" ya fckn shoulders DamuPenda to all my nickaz who know me

my nigga u ever meet a real bounty hunna b4 an no myspace dont count

SINISTA DEMON
king
king

Post by SINISTA DEMON » September 7th, 2010, 8:05 am

WUZAM wrote:
LILSpazz wrote:

Their isn't no f*cking huntaz in the N.O

celph
captain
captain

Post by celph » September 7th, 2010, 10:14 pm

lol gotti boys said we dont play that blood and crip shit in NEW ORLEANS LOL

WUZAM
underboss
underboss

Post by WUZAM » September 7th, 2010, 11:15 pm

DMan wrote:
WUZAM wrote:
LILSpazz wrote:

Their isn't no f*cking huntaz in the N.O
Who da fck are u? where u kome from? & why da fck is u talkn 2 me lil one!!!? lol fck outta here skoob
celph wrote:lol gotti boys said we dont play that blood and crip sh*t in NEW ORLEANS LOL
They did & I know Dip & Unk nickaz wuzant updated on what was goin on dat dock was about past N.O. $hit up 2 now!! about da storm!! we aint crips&bloods we N'awlin$ crips & bloods aint nobody brought dis $hit to us we went got it lol da 4paccs is da only exempts kauze they been down hea (WestBank) We still bout head bussin nicka just flamin da streets ya heard me wit da red & tan til they put us in the sand homie!!!

WUZAM
underboss
underboss

Post by WUZAM » September 7th, 2010, 11:19 pm

LILSpazz wrote:
WUZAM wrote:
LILSpazz wrote:
WUZAM wrote:
LILSpazz wrote:

my nigga u ever meet a real bounty hunna b4 an no myspace dont count
Have u ever had mo than 1 acckount on hea!!!? fck outta hea skoob!!! u know how Hunnaz do nicka fck u its abk!!!

chasebank504
fresh meat

Post by chasebank504 » April 11th, 2011, 11:18 am

Don't kno where u get ur info nigga it is bloods down here Uptown and the east get it rite nigga

SINISTA DEMON
king
king

Post by SINISTA DEMON » April 15th, 2011, 5:14 pm

IF BIRDMAN AND WAYNE ARE HUNTAZ,WHERES THE PROOF?

THEY ARE NOT NO FUCKIN MOB PIRUS,THEY GOT MOB TATTED FA MONEY OVA BITCHES,HOW DA FUCK THEY OFFICIAL AND THEY START BANGIN IN THE YEAR OF 06 OR 07

Sugarfoot
associate

Post by Sugarfoot » August 26th, 2012, 8:54 pm

bump lol

Azareal
soldier
soldier

Re:

Post by Azareal » August 27th, 2012, 10:30 am

derek_the_legend wrote:Man, how many times we gonna discuss this shit about Wayne? It was proven that he is real, if you have no type of real proof to prove he isn't a real damu, then make sure it's logical.
Anyone that been through anything and gained experience from coming through that......knows when they can spot a fake. Its certain things that you just don't do, and on top of that fact that Wayne started banging when it was no need for him to do so....he made his millions. Its no way possible this dude is about to put in work because he pass that point of his life were it would be necessary to do something of that nature. From New Jersey to NY to Cali to TX and back to Louisiana, any real G in their respected areas can tell you who legit. That nigga is a phony but its old news.

mostknownunknown
prospect

Post by mostknownunknown » August 27th, 2012, 4:57 pm

Whether New Orleans have bloods or claim wards is up for debate. I've heard cats from the big Eazy say NO they claim wards and read where others say yeah they have bloods and crips.

But one thing is for certain...
WAYNE AIN'T NO REAL BLOOD. Keep it 100...Name one Crip he banged on? How much work, outside of reppin' in his music, has he put in for this set? If anyone watched the Bloods and Crips movie: Made in America you'll see where he stated out his own mouth he didn't know much of anything about the B's and C's. Wayne and Baby didn't start claimin' blood till Mack 10 went to Cash Money. And from what I hear, cats from the big eazy don't even fuck with Wayne like that (could be wrong) similar to the way cats in Compton/Bompton don't fuck with Game. Don't care what kinda tats he has (5 point star, etc) dude ain't bangin' like that. He's more of an associate than anything. I thought the 5 point star and red flag on the left side (wayne has been seen with a red flag in the back of his left pocket) was Vice Lords?? Vice Lords and Bloods the same now? Crips in NY want to throw up the 6 point star and have their flags on the right side...isn't that Gangsta Disciples??

Azareal
soldier
soldier

Post by Azareal » August 27th, 2012, 7:39 pm

mostknownunknown wrote:Whether New Orleans have bloods or claim wards is up for debate. I've heard cats from the big Eazy say NO they claim wards and read where others say yeah they have bloods and crips.

But one thing is for certain...
WAYNE AIN'T NO REAL BLOOD. Keep it 100...Name one Crip he banged on? How much work, outside of reppin' in his music, has he put in for this set? If anyone watched the Bloods and Crips movie: Made in America you'll see where he stated out his own mouth he didn't know much of anything about the B's and C's. Wayne and Baby didn't start claimin' blood till Mack 10 went to Cash Money. And from what I hear, cats from the big eazy don't even fuck with Wayne like that (could be wrong) similar to the way cats in Compton/Bompton don't fuck with Game. Don't care what kinda tats he has (5 point star, etc) dude ain't bangin' like that. He's more of an associate than anything. I thought the 5 point star and red flag on the left side (wayne has been seen with a red flag in the back of his left pocket) was Vice Lords?? Vice Lords and Bloods the same now? Crips in NY want to throw up the 6 point star and have their flags on the right side...isn't that Gangsta Disciples??
Niggas be banging under false pretenses, its like taking context from different sources and trying to fused them together and claim it as your own. Nobody gonna respect that when it comes to banging. Its rules to this game and you just can take shit from other areas and expect people to respect you even if you do ride for your set. Because then the set is false and you banging under a false cause. Its not real doctrine when you banging Blood or Crip by a Folk or People code. See how stupid that shit sound? Thats as stupid as they look. :tiphat:

MarkeezyRachet
associate

Post by MarkeezyRachet » August 29th, 2012, 9:37 am

LilWayne & BirdMan didnt bcom Bloods til Mack10 came 2 cashMoney remember dat thatz wen they bcame Blood

SolidT15th
major
major

Post by SolidT15th » April 1st, 2015, 10:45 am

I found this old thread but I just wanna say ........every real nigga from tha N.O who ran these streets in the 90's that saw this blood fashion trend catch on after Katrina n said it would move out after a few years was rite....90% of that shit is dead now...all that Flame Gang,Uptown Bloods ,Hunnaz bullshit that these lil lames was fuckin runnin around claimin is extinct.These poor little bastards became easy work for little Homies to put in and get some easy stripes.Most of these lil faggots are killin each other now bc they don't stand behind shit......I seen these lil cats go to tha store n cop a red flag n give it to one of they lil Homies talkin bout "Now you one of us " lol fuck outta here

juyray43
major
major

Post by juyray43 » May 18th, 2017, 11:09 pm

juyray43 wrote:[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/x31H8c9?rel=0;&autoplay=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

juyray43
major
major

Post by juyray43 » May 18th, 2017, 11:11 pm

juyray43 wrote:
juyray43 wrote:[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/x31H8c9?rel=0;&autoplay=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]