G STONE CRIPS??

captain
captain
Region: North East

Re: G STONE CRIPS??

Postby N » July 16th, 2009, 10:17 pm

DA1ST103RDGRAPEINSI wrote:diCC Cut it out Cuz we both kno Gstone Gets love Cuz i stay in jersey City fuCCin wit the hoovers over there an all by the new houses an booker t an montgomery an i never ceen a niCCa trie some funny sh*t maybe them eo niccaz or wat not but i kno grapes thats fucc wit my niccaz so i dunno maybe its just ur friends and cut that kid sh*t out im a grown man play boy

EO? No. Shut up kid.

fresh meat

Postby DA1ST103RDGRAPEINSI » July 16th, 2009, 10:27 pm

this nicca is fuccin hilarious u kno u the only nicca that sayin this shit right just so u kno i dont kno i've spoken to so many people about this topic an none of them are mental midgets like u cuz u r only wastin ur time cuz i've seen it with my own eyes personally not wrd of mouth i have seen it so u just makin me :lol: :lmao: while I :rasta: :smoke: and get :stoned: and :2cents: so i dont kno young man

captain
captain

Postby N » July 16th, 2009, 11:36 pm

DA1ST103RDGRAPEINSI wrote:this nicca is fuccin hilarious u kno u the only nicca that sayin this sh*t right just so u kno i dont kno i've spoken to so many people about this topic an none of them are mental midgets like u cuz u r only wastin ur time cuz i've seen it with my own eyes personally not wrd of mouth i have seen it so u just makin me :lol: :lmao: while I :rasta: :smoke: and get :stoned: and :2cents: so i dont kno young man

:bored:

prince
prince

Postby STOP IT FIVEE!! » July 16th, 2009, 11:37 pm

CrooklynzOwnGrape wrote:da Grimey Stone Cold niggas not out der?

NOPE.

boss
boss
Affiliation: GANGSTER D'S & OFFICIAL HOMIES

Postby ΨGANGSTER D'z 93Ψ » July 17th, 2009, 5:58 pm

N wrote:
DA1ST103RDGRAPEINSI wrote:and i kno gstone crip niccaz in new jersey at this very moment so my man is tellin definate fairy tales Cut it out

Nah kid you need to chill with your fairy tales. That G Stone sh*t don't fly out here. Most of the B's, C's and neutrals never heard of them. The homies I mentioned G Stone to said they fake automatic. Niggas won't show them ANY love. Especially since none of them niggas seem to have their history right. First niggas was sayin' G Stone is a branch off Grape Street, then sayin' 823 started 83 KGC, then 823 comes from 83 KGC, then 823 niggas sayin' they never heard of 123 G Stone and a whole lot of other sh*t make believe sh*t. I heard of nor met a G Stone Crip anywhere in Jersey and I'm all over the place. That's some NY sh*t, strictly. If by chance there are any Stone niggas in NJ, they're probably wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy up north, close as f*ck to NY.

HERES THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION WOULD THEY COME OUT HERE AND SAY NIGGAZ ARE FAKE I DONT RESPECT NY FOR SHIT LIKE THIS BUT NJ IS RIGHT BEHIND THEM BAD ENOUGH NIGGAZ TOOK A SPIN OFF NINE TREY WHICH ISNT AN OFFICIAL SET AND RAN WITH IT BUT TO MAKE MATTERS WORST NEWYORK IS YAL BIG BROTHERS AND JERSEY NIGGA TURN AND SHIT ON NY THATS WILD MAYBE IM OFF TOPIC WITH THIS POST BUT IM ON POINT NJ NEEDS TO PUT A DICK IN THEIR MOUTH AND STOP BAD MOUTHING UR BIG BROTHER

underboss
underboss

Postby CrooklynsOwnGrape10Trey » July 17th, 2009, 7:07 pm

im on both sides of da fences here

captain
captain

Postby N » July 17th, 2009, 9:10 pm

ΨGANGSTER D'z 93Ψ wrote:
N wrote:
DA1ST103RDGRAPEINSI wrote:and i kno gstone crip niccaz in new jersey at this very moment so my man is tellin definate fairy tales Cut it out

Nah kid you need to chill with your fairy tales. That G Stone sh*t don't fly out here. Most of the B's, C's and neutrals never heard of them. The homies I mentioned G Stone to said they fake automatic. Niggas won't show them ANY love. Especially since none of them niggas seem to have their history right. First niggas was sayin' G Stone is a branch off Grape Street, then sayin' 823 started 83 KGC, then 823 comes from 83 KGC, then 823 niggas sayin' they never heard of 123 G Stone and a whole lot of other sh*t make believe sh*t. I heard of nor met a G Stone Crip anywhere in Jersey and I'm all over the place. That's some NY sh*t, strictly. If by chance there are any Stone niggas in NJ, they're probably wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy up north, close as f*ck to NY.

HERES THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION WOULD THEY COME OUT HERE AND SAY NIGGAZ ARE FAKE I DONT RESPECT NY FOR sh*t LIKE THIS BUT NJ IS RIGHT BEHIND THEM BAD ENOUGH NIGGAZ TOOK A SPIN OFF NINE TREY WHICH ISNT AN OFFICIAL SET AND RAN WITH IT BUT TO MAKE MATTERS WORST NEWYORK IS YAL BIG BROTHERS AND JERSEY NIGGA TURN AND sh*t ON NY THATS WILD MAYBE IM OFF TOPIC WITH THIS POST BUT IM ON POINT NJ NEEDS TO PUT A d*ck IN THEIR MOUTH AND STOP BAD MOUTHING UR BIG BROTHER

www.hop.com ; I don't know what the fuck you are telling me.

fresh meat
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: B dog

Postby Ghost one » April 7th, 2017, 10:13 pm

G stone crip Sounds kinda gay. Ny niggahs are weird anyways

prospect
Affiliation: Dont worry about it Snitch

Postby MostHated_Jay » June 17th, 2017, 10:09 pm

G-Stone mean Gangster Stone. Stone wasnt a Blood or Crip thing period. It was a peoples nation thing but now both use that named. They started in NYC and got west coast certification. So it really ant much you should be asking when it comes to them unless if you live in NYC. Other than that a website aint going to tell you much.

Previous

Return to West