G STONE CRIPS??

associate

G STONE CRIPS??

Postby grave_stone_20^ » June 25th, 2007, 11:34 am

I want to know how did the locs get stone in 1 of their sets its funny cause it seems like every1 wanna be stone blood stone nation, g-stone crip, mexican mafia stone and they all say our quote or change it up a lil stone 2 the bone or g-stone to the mother fuckin bone i need some 1 to explain that to me

foot soldier
foot soldier

Re: G STONE CRIPS??

Postby Gr8p3s up~$tr8^up » June 25th, 2007, 7:19 pm

grave_stone_20^ wrote:I want to know how did the locs get stone in 1 of their sets its funny cause it seems like every1 wanna be stone blood stone nation, g-stone crip, mexican mafia stone and they all say our quote or change it up a lil stone 2 the bone or g-stone to the mother fuckin bone i need some 1 to explain that to me

some n.i.g.g.a.z just C borrowin' and adoptin' to make they shyt sound and feel illa. dem blood n.i.g.g.a.z who had that stone shit rocc'N linked up wit Original stone homiez to make shyt happen. I heard G-stone iz Ship-WreCC'd but i'ont know for sure, few people said it though.

fresh meat

Postby jay loc » June 25th, 2007, 9:05 pm

fake ass shit. crip started back in 69 and the early 70's main cuz that shit anint real to tha C. ceside cuz that set of crip wouldnt even set on the foundation of crip yumg nigga

fresh meat

Postby CRIPLOC » June 25th, 2007, 9:34 pm

im gsc g stone crip stone cold gang man my niccas aint fakin shit cuz. our shit, unlike dem other crip shits out here got a western baccground based on da nicca who founded g stone bein a og of 83gc so respect my c cuz and i'll respect urs

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Gr8p3s up~$tr8^up » June 25th, 2007, 9:56 pm

Oh nah homeboy I aint neva disrespeCted. If I decided to, I would have Great reazon to do so and u wouldn't have to guess where my head wuz at kuz I keepz it CorreCt left, ya dig?? either way LoC, its all CripLuv to me. I wuz statin' what i heard but I wuzn't around da mufuccaz to know so it wuz really just a mislead ConCluzion homie. I aint trip'N though Cuzz, I just read over sum history in my blu funk N it said dat G-stone used to C Call'd "823 GSC" but it wuz ship wreCC'd at some point in da game. then n.i.g.g.a.z Came Cacc strong az $tr8 up "G-stone" unda new & improved handz of Command. and recently when I ask'd somebody about it, da N.i.g.g.a told me it wuzn't Cracc'N no more. but More so Cuzzo I C fit to keep it Crippin and if you reprezent yo shit CorreCt left, More power to ya but if u dont---FucC it, we on da internet, what i'ma do. LOL. either way LoC, its all 2 da good.

Cripk upk

captain
captain
Region: North East

Postby N » June 26th, 2007, 12:06 pm

LOL. You thing G Stone is "shipwrecked"? You're already in NY, just take a trip to BK.

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Gr8p3s up~$tr8^up » June 26th, 2007, 2:47 pm

N wrote:LOL. You thing G Stone is "shipwrecked"? You're already in NY, just take a trip to BK.

funny U should say dat. I wuz in Rozedale (Queenz) earlier lookin 4 suh-um to burn down and I met this ni.gg.a wit Crates/Cripheadz (beadz) on hiz left wrist and when I press'd him, da ni.gg.a said he wuz G-stone. we got into a little Cacc N forth disCussion and da homie said he C rocc'N wit some ni.gg.az dat Claim 823 GSC but he wuz Claimin' AC3-DU3C3-TR3Y GSC and when i told da ni.gg.a what i told u, he said da same shyt so I Cant too much argue wit or go up against a double-headed sword, ya dig? If yall CorreCt, yall CorreCt. just C.R.I.P. it homie.

~JUS' M3-N-MY GR8P3S~

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Gr8p3s up~$tr8^up » June 26th, 2007, 2:50 pm

yo "N" you C kicC'n it out in Dirty Jerz too, right? U C in Elizabeth?? Know a ni.99.a named "Pootie" (Corey/Lamar)?

colonel
colonel

Postby Crip718 » June 26th, 2007, 5:33 pm

G-Stone Crip is he wierdest gang in Brooklyn..niggas is beefing with each other like The G-ston heads in Crown Heights and the G-Stone heads in East Flatbush..lol the 90'z and Kingston ave niggas.

associate

Postby grave_stone_20^ » June 26th, 2007, 6:09 pm

I KNOW THAT IN BK YOU GOT G-STONE CRIPS THAT ARE ALSO FOLKS I WAS LIKE WTF?? I KNOW SOME DUDE THAT G-STONE OG WIT A 6 POINT STAR ON HIS NECK AND IT SAYS G-STONE CRIP I ASKED HIM YO UR OG G-STONE HE WAS LIKE YEAH AND FOLK THE G-STONES IN BK ARE LETTING IN FOLKS AND THEIR CLAIMIN GSTONE CRIP AND FOLK IM LIKE WTF???

colonel
colonel

Postby Crip718 » June 26th, 2007, 6:11 pm

yea true niggas be roccin the crates or chains wit 6 POint Stars on it out here lol.but i never question them bout it. WHATS GARVE STONE?

associate

Postby grave_stone_20^ » June 26th, 2007, 8:03 pm

grave stone is my name im black p stone bull i aint blood i could care less about blood most of my niggas is locs and black p stone and kings but i was just wondering wats going on wit the g-stone crips cause its weird that crips would accept that name cause of their history wit th blood stone nation and black p stone bloods u feel me? i blame tit rodgers for the g-stone crips honestly cause he was gonna make jungles and city ctips and call it black p stone jungle crips and bps city crips but he made the jungles n city bloods cause the locs killed some kid for a leather but the whole bps crip thing wouldnt work out in NYC we go against the 6 and u know most of these nyc crips go wit the 6 how would that look that we have a branch runnin wit the 6???

fresh meat

Postby CRIPLOC » June 27th, 2007, 2:04 am

Gr8p3s up~$tr8^up wrote:Oh nah homeboy I aint neva disrespeCted. If I decided to, I would have Great reazon to do so and u wouldn't have to guess where my head wuz at kuz I keepz it CorreCt left, ya dig?? either way LoC, its all CripLuv to me. I wuz statin' what i heard but I wuzn't around da mufuccaz to know so it wuz really just a mislead ConCluzion homie. I aint trip'N though Cuzz, I just read over sum history in my blu funk N it said dat G-stone used to C Call'd "823 GSC" but it wuz ship wreCC'd at some point in da game. then n.i.g.g.a.z Came Cacc strong az $tr8 up "G-stone" unda new & improved handz of Command. and recently when I ask'd somebody about it, da N.i.g.g.a told me it wuzn't Cracc'N no more. but More so Cuzzo I C fit to keep it Crippin and if you reprezent yo shit CorreCt left, More power to ya but if u dont---FucC it, we on da internet, what i'ma do. LOL. either way LoC, its all 2 da good.

Cripk upk

i feel u homie, yea its 823 cuz of 83gc, its diff. sets of g stone tho

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Gr8p3s up~$tr8^up » June 27th, 2007, 5:30 am

but iz "Ac3-dUeCe-TrAy" an official GSC set?

fresh meat

Postby CRIPLOC » July 1st, 2007, 1:08 am

nahhh its da number 8 not ace

captain
captain

Postby INDAGAME20 » July 1st, 2007, 1:55 am

i think the shit dats goin on wit ubn concerning da 5 is da same issue with crips bangin 6. i heard from some crip dat g stone aint legit for bangin da 6 and da 6 star...thats all folk nation..

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Gr8p3s up~$tr8^up » July 1st, 2007, 7:20 am

INDAGAME20 wrote:i think the shit dats goin on wit ubn concerning da 5 is da same issue with crips bangin 6. i heard from some crip dat g stone aint legit for bangin da 6 and da 6 star...thats all folk nation..

they iz foolz for bangin dat six shit kuz its disciple shit but if thats what they big homie "raized" 'em to know, u gotta Charge it to da game and shit.

king
king
Region: South
Affiliation: THUMXXX's

Postby North To The Block » July 1st, 2007, 11:15 am

Da fucc u a ape shit and u got 8 tramp in ya name?

king
king

Postby North To The Block » July 1st, 2007, 11:17 am

and wat da fucc is a "G Stone Crip"? shit sound like G Unit Crip or some gay shit.

and fucc dem nigga.s anyway that shit sound to close to tha Piss Stains.

EDIT: ROFL @ them makin my N.iggas into "Hommies". this site goin soft.

captain
captain

Postby N » July 1st, 2007, 1:32 pm

G-$tone isn't under the 6. Well, not the G-$tone locs I know... It's a homegrown set though.

king
king

Postby North To The Block » July 1st, 2007, 2:09 pm

Once again..Da Fucc is a "G Stone" ?

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Gr8p3s up~$tr8^up » July 1st, 2007, 3:30 pm

NHCz wrote:
Gr8p3s up~$tr8^up wrote:Oh nah homeboy I aint neva disrespeCted. If I decided to, I would have Great reazon to do so and u wouldn't have to guess where my head wuz at kuz I keepz it CorreCt left, ya dig?? either way LoC, its all CripLuv to me. I wuz statin' what i heard but I wuzn't around da mufuccaz to know so it wuz really just a mislead ConCluzion homie. I aint trip'N though Cuzz, I just read over sum history in my blu funk N it said dat G-stone used to C Call'd "823 GSC" but it wuz ship wreCC'd at some point in da game. then n.i.g.g.a.z Came Cacc strong az $tr8 up "G-stone" unda new & improved handz of Command. and recently when I ask'd somebody about it, da N.i.g.g.a told me it wuzn't Cracc'N no more. but More so Cuzzo I C fit to keep it Crippin and if you reprezent yo shit CorreCt left, More power to ya but if u dont---FucC it, we on da internet, what i'ma do. LOL. either way LoC, its all 2 da good.

Cripk upk

HAHAHHA no way therez a grape street in new york. just another set stolen from L.A your a fake azz niggah.

stop playin wit ya penis and git off tha Computer u 'Shaft-sucCa'. keep it movin' and git off my shit n.i99a

prince
prince
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby KGzMovIIIn » July 1st, 2007, 11:49 pm

N wrote:LOL. You thing G Stone is "shipwrecked"? You're already in NY, just take a trip to BK.

real talk

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Gr8p3s up~$tr8^up » July 2nd, 2007, 6:47 am

KG_LOCO914 wrote:

real talk

yo Cuzz you buggin da fuCC out. we already established that G-stone iz not shipwreCCage. i got some in queenz where i stay at. ANd Slay, da only reazon i'm doggin' n.i99az out iz kuz aint nobody sayin shit, mufuccaz just talk. Whateva the fucc eva. lol. silly people

~EAZE~

captain
captain

Postby dough_hk56d » July 11th, 2007, 7:05 am

i heard of this set sumbody told me that they a legit set got cali baccground and errything started by and la cat i dont really remember wut set he claimed but i think it was grape or sum gangsta crip but he started that shit in Brooklyn in thah early 90s or sumthin

Next

Return to West