City Side (aka Bity) Black P Stone Bloods

superior
superior
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: City Side (aka Bity) Black P Stone Bloods

Postby HoodBeenUp » October 13th, 2011, 5:28 pm

Fuck Chicago? Why you banging on a Chicago gangs the Black P Stones in LA are the Bloods of NY LMAO :lmao: :lmao: dying for T Rodgers Chicago shit bwahahaha ain't no one in chicago dying for la gangs.....

superior
superior

Postby HoodBeenUp » October 13th, 2011, 5:31 pm

Its funny how you say f chicago, but there is chicago stones in LA in the jungles....bwahahaha you got niggas in la dying for a chicago organization......the only difference is their alliance is to bloods and chicago is to people. people nation came out later so you guys might not be as fake as the ny bloods :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: your banging a chicago gangs.....lmao look in the mirror kid.

prince
prince
Region: West
Affiliation: ABU (all brothaz unite)

Postby xWEST~POASTAx » October 14th, 2011, 12:01 am

HoodBeenUp wrote:Its funny how you say f chicago, but there is chicago stones in LA in the jungles....bwahahaha you got niggas in la dying for a chicago organization......the only difference is their alliance is to bloods and chicago is to people. people nation came out later so you guys might not be as fake as the ny bloods :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: your banging a chicago gangs.....lmao look in the mirror kid.

:facepalm: LA started black p stone bloods.. its just chi town dudes from therre.. why u hate on LA so much u wish u was from here or somethin? if these niggas was fake and it was a fake gang then it wont be no real chi town niggas bangin this hood.. so why u hatin the real niggas in chi town bps is respectin..

superior
superior

Postby HoodBeenUp » October 14th, 2011, 3:58 am

Hey west posta fuck you bitch.......stop woofin slut ill fuck your gay ass right now black p stones is a chicago gangs.....t rodgers pussy ass went to la when he was 13 and started a revolution you niggas pusssy! stop crying to coolios gangsters paradise because we the true gangsters....name a hood a la gang has in chicago now bitch! exactly! blackpstone controling truf in LA hanging in their deep....chicago stones in LA...i wont drop names but they there stop woofing bitch or i will expose your gay ass! fuck t rodgers chicago aint like la we dont respect fake like you niggas respect them fake bllods in ny! i got family BPS in chicago and LA so whatever you read on the net and try to spit at me I will debunk! I was in LA for 3 years....stones tossing up them fools.....tell them stones if they so blood drop p stone i dare you lmao :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

prince
prince

Postby xWEST~POASTAx » October 14th, 2011, 4:20 am

wasnt t rogers 11?

and yeah bps is a chi town gang but who really give a fuck they doin they thang out here AND chitown niggas is doin it wit em..

Lol @ gangsta paradise, u one of the biggest fuckin LA haters.. u wish u was here..

and i never said it was LA gangs in the chi.. what fuckin LA gang would even wanna go to the chi?

ummmmm.. expose me.. idc..

who the fuck said we respect the NY bloods? fuck the UBN, u blind or somethin? u dont see me on here always dissin them softies? i dont find ma shit off the net, thas fo the punk ass niggas like you, so dismis, and i got fam in both cities too so wtf do dat mean?

lol u mad as fuck. its usually the bitch niggas usin cuss languages 4 times a sentense.. man quit it tho, u fuckin up ma high :lmao: .. bitch ass homo

captain
captain
Affiliation: ABPSN JUNGLE STONE NATION

Postby Klee tha mo. JSN-ABPSN » October 14th, 2011, 11:45 am

BARSXNFONK218 wrote:
Klee tha mo. JSN-ABPSN wrote:MAN Y'ALL STILL DUMB ASS FUCK! WE ALL NOT DUMB ONES ON THEY DEEM THAT'S REAL STONES IM IN THE LIGHT ON JAY'z
ALMIGHTY BLACK P STONE NATION I RESPECT BULL & MALIK TO THE FULLEST BLOODZ DON'T STAND ON SHIT BUT NAUGHT!
YES IM FROM LA JS BPSN IM NOT A DUMB ASS BLOOD LOL LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 20KEYS ALL WELL 7!

BLOOD U DUMB AS FUCK BPS IS AND WILL FOREVER BE B-DAWGS NIGGA I FUX WIT THE JAYS TUFF MY NIGGA LIL JONJONX5 BAMBAM NIGGA ITS WESTSIDE JSB JUNGLE STONE BLOODS! NIGGA FUCK CHICAGO #LA OR NUTHN

I FUCK WIT JON-JON HE JUST CAME HOME ON JAY'Z I KNOW MY SHIT NIGGAZ THAT BANG BLOOD I OUT RANK YOU IN BPSN
IM A MO A REAL ONE FRONT LINE WITHOUT BULL & MALIK ANT NO BLACK STONE IN LA DUMMY HALF THE HOMIES ANT LEFT LA LIKE ME I CAN GO ANYWHERE IN THE CHI BECAUSE IM A REAL STONE FUCK THE REST WEST SIDE BPS MURDA-BLOCK COME SAY THAT TO MY FACE YEE!

prospect
Affiliation: Chicagos' South Eastside

Postby Gratitude 7400 » October 15th, 2011, 9:56 pm

Yall are part of the foundation. I was in LA at the beginning of the year. Went everywhere. That's right mela, even blood sets. Hugs,respect, and high fives. Know that. Things just a little different because of politics within the body. Remember nothing will continue to blossom unless we ok it. You never know who in California around the corner down the street under the ghost act unseen unheard. Peace and Love. Terror Town 75 Insane Maniac Stone

fresh meat

Postby ejay75 » October 17th, 2011, 12:07 pm

Man T. Rodgers brother put him on, His brother was heavy in da streets of chicago back in the 60's and early 70's, bcuz when he moved to LA when he was 13 with his 2 brothers, cuz one jumped down with the crips who is doing life right now, and his older brother who put him down with the stones wasn't on no gangbanging when he went to LA so them Jungle niggaz and them Bity niggaz is official, and all my niggaz out the Madena's, terror town, and Mo town bounce for them niggas saying they official. Just the politics is different in LA ............

prospect
Affiliation: Chicagos' South Eastside

Postby Gratitude 7400 » October 17th, 2011, 7:27 pm

To my LA niggas do you cause real brothers know the demo. Tell them niggas keep yall Dick out they mouth. Insane Maniac Stone Terror Town 75. I fuck with the left coast, only real killers besides us.

superior
superior

Postby HoodBeenUp » October 17th, 2011, 10:14 pm

I been trying to tell these fools that for a minute......BPS in Cali is a legit branch in LA, only difference is They ride under the "blood" alliance.....thats fine because when the Stones set-up shop in LA, there was no PEOPLE nation or 5 point star jazz anyway so really that ain't even all that fake at all. The older MOs from the Chi consider them legit just like poster said above different politics......I will admit the the younger MOs don't really care about the BPS in Cali....and to be honest alot of people in Chicago hardly even know BPS is in cali.

underboss
underboss

Postby bboard » October 19th, 2011, 1:26 pm

Not sure if anyone want to see these ... but here's some throwback C/S BPS hitups I clipped from that movie Slippin' 10 Years ...

captain
captain
Affiliation: Rollin Banties NHB

Postby jdubb202020 » October 19th, 2011, 9:45 pm

bboard wrote:Not sure if anyone want to see these ... but here's some throwback C/S BPS hitups I clipped from that movie Slippin' 10 Years ...

BACK WHEN IT WAS SHO NUFF POPPIN.....

colonel
colonel

Postby yellowbob77 » October 20th, 2011, 4:23 am

PART_1319083019894.jpeg
PART_1319083019894.jpeg (25.26 KiB) Viewed 3999 times
PART_1319082982354.jpeg
PART_1319082982354.jpeg (29.29 KiB) Viewed 3999 times

prince
prince

Postby xWEST~POASTAx » October 20th, 2011, 11:17 pm

yellowbob77 wrote:Image

am i trippin or are they really dissin Palm&Oak and Kelly Parc

colonel
colonel

Postby yellowbob77 » October 21st, 2011, 12:04 am

its on a trash can at a hamburger place across da street frm paramount high.. and anotha one waz inside paramount high but a cop waz watchin

underboss
underboss

Postby bboard » October 23rd, 2011, 9:37 pm

jdubb202020 wrote:
bboard wrote:Not sure if anyone want to see these ... but here's some throwback C/S BPS hitups I clipped from that movie Slippin' 10 Years ...

yessir

foot soldier
foot soldier
Region: North East

Postby RyanTheNewYorkKid » April 14th, 2012, 12:12 pm

1#NAPP BASHIN wrote:
bboard wrote:
Klee tha mo. JSN-ABPSN wrote:FUCK 20's BPS DON'T PUT Y'ALL ON THE WALL AS YOU SEE STOP DICK RIDEING WE DON'T HIT UP WIT NOBODY THAT'S LIKE THAT WEST NESS BPS STOP DICK RIDEING EVERY BODY WANNA SAY THEY KOOL WIT BLACK STONE WE MASH ON NIGGAZ FUCK THE REST ON BPS! :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: NHBPS STOP IT FUCK NAPPS EVEN Y'ALL :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :shoot: :shoot:

You claim to be Jungle Stone BPS and you're saying "Fuck 20's"?

@Klee

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V1YmiT8qKg&feature=related[/youtube]

Lmfbao :lmao: :lmao:

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby RyanTheNewYorkKid » April 14th, 2012, 12:19 pm

bboard wrote:
jdubb202020 wrote:

yessir
BPS Bloods must obviously hate grips with a deep passion. I seen a lot of hitups they spread disrespecting Cs that appeared to be old taggings and new taggings through the Internet. OG T RODGERS. started a lethal deadly force, when he started this blood set. I wonder if had he not denounced gang violence and stepped down from it, if he possibly Gould's controlling BPS BLOODS?

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby RyanTheNewYorkKid » April 14th, 2012, 12:36 pm

bboard wrote:
jdubb202020 wrote:

yessir

from all the taggings, that I seen from the BPS BLOODS on the internet that appear to be old and new, they obviously have, a deep hatred for Cs because they got a lot of taggings disrespecting them. And i know that theres blood sets in california that hated and still do hate Cs but BPS BLOODS don't seem like they ever wanna make peace with Cs. I wonder had Tripple OG T Rodgers not denounce gang violence and step down, would he still possibly be able to control the BPS BLOODS today???

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: THE ADMINISTRATOR

Postby RED HAZE » April 14th, 2012, 1:16 pm

Klee tha mo. JSN-ABPSN wrote:FUCK 20's BPS DON'T PUT Y'ALL ON THE WALL AS YOU SEE STOP DICK RIDEING WE DON'T HIT UP WIT NOBODY THAT'S LIKE THAT WEST NESS BPS STOP DICK RIDEING EVERY BODY WANNA SAY THEY KOOL WIT BLACK STONE WE MASH ON NIGGAZ FUCK THE REST ON BPS! :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: NHBPS STOP IT FUCK NAPPS EVEN Y'ALL :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :shoot: :shoot:

:shrug: :lmao: :rip:

underboss
underboss

Postby bboard » May 21st, 2012, 11:29 am

Some CSB hitups I saw on Myspace (I didn't get these myself)

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: anybodyKay

Postby ShadyWayz1 » May 21st, 2012, 11:44 am

Soft ass piss stains..

fresh meat
Affiliation: IIVLN ~ ICE CITY GOON SQUAD

Postby B7VCK.GOLD.RED » May 21st, 2012, 12:32 pm

All is well to the Moes. Pardon the body as I know this is not my place to build on but T Sleepy (RIP) of the TVLN tribe stayed in the Jungles and personally observed many brothers on the righteous path of the Fin. While many were Damu many were not. Many drew directly from Chicago lit and had relationships with Southside Chicago Moes. These were righteous brothers through and through.

Some are Bloods still. I'm sure the majority at that, but we are speaking on a very large Mob. It's a great number of Moes out there doing it the proper way following the teachings of Malik and honoring both him and Bull.

captain
captain
Region: South
Affiliation: Neutron

Postby SailinDaSouth » May 21st, 2012, 12:44 pm

B7VCK.GOLD.RED wrote:All is well to the Moes. Pardon the body as I know this is not my place to build on but T Sleepy (RIP) of the TVLN tribe stayed in the Jungles and personally observed many brothers on the righteous path of the Fin. While many were Damu many were not. Many drew directly from Chicago lit and had relationships with Southside Chicago Moes. These were righteous brothers through and through.

Some are Bloods still. I'm sure the majority at that, but we are speaking on a very large Mob. It's a great number of Moes out there doing it the proper way following the teachings of Malik and honoring both him and Bull.

:2cents:

underboss
underboss

Postby bboard » May 22nd, 2012, 2:12 pm

RE-UP of the first CSBPS vid I posted (which got taken down) last year ...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nMKirgzMcU[/youtube]

PreviousNext

Return to West