East LA Surenos vs East Oakland Norteno

bigredXIV
fresh meat

Re: East LA Surenos vs East Oakland Norteno

Post by bigredXIV » February 15th, 2012, 9:08 pm

Killinem123 wrote:
bigredXIV wrote:VARRIO CASTRO XIV $F , PURO NORTE
You bangin Castro in sf lol only real busters in sf is mission faggot! You're that queer white boy dick lover frm the movie la mission lame
WHITE BOY !!?? IM CHICANO YOU STUPID LAME DUMB MOTHERFUCKER

SinisterMinister
colonel
colonel

Post by SinisterMinister » February 15th, 2012, 11:54 pm

bigredXIV wrote:
Killinem123 wrote:
You bangin Castro in sf lol only real busters in sf is mission faggot! You're that queer white boy dick lover frm the movie la mission lame
WHITE BOY !!?? IM CHICANO YOU STUPID LAME DUMB MOTHERFUCKER
Are you really Chicano? I think you're an undercover paisa, but either way you're undercover & a leva.

guanaco
sergeant
sergeant

Post by guanaco » February 16th, 2012, 12:36 am

MEXICACAS CEROTES........... 100% SALVATRUCHO

guanaco
sergeant
sergeant

Post by guanaco » February 16th, 2012, 12:39 am

EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT CHICANOS ARE FAGGETS

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

SinisterMinister
colonel
colonel

Post by SinisterMinister » February 17th, 2012, 12:38 am

guanaco wrote:
EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT CHICANOS ARE FAGGETS

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
WOW, YOU MUST BE A COMEDIAN. :facepalm: STOP SENDING TRYING TO HAVE GAY SEX WITH ME IN MY INBOX.

SinisterMinister
colonel
colonel

Post by SinisterMinister » February 17th, 2012, 12:44 am

SO BIGREDXIV IS 100% SALVATRUCHA OR CHICANO?

bigredXIV
fresh meat

Post by bigredXIV » February 17th, 2012, 7:21 pm

SinisterMinister wrote:SO BIGREDXIV IS 100% SALVATRUCHA OR CHICANO?
I believe that you feel curiosity for gay sex , dont shame yourself....

ACE2
boss
boss

Post by ACE2 » February 17th, 2012, 11:52 pm

:cmon:

MOBB_TIES
superior
superior

Post by MOBB_TIES » February 19th, 2012, 3:25 pm

SinisterMinister wrote:SO BIGREDXIV IS 100% SALVATRUCHA OR CHICANO?
He's 100% maricon

Bedon845c
fresh meat

Post by Bedon845c » February 19th, 2012, 7:10 pm

LETS PUT IT LIKE THIS IDIOTS: DO NORTHSIDERS COME DOWN SOUTH TO L.A. OR EVEN SAN DIEGO? ANSWER IS HELL(A) NO! HAHA DO SOUTHSIDERS GO UP NORTH AND TRY TO TAKE OVER? HELL YES THEY DO! ATLEAST THEY TYRING AND I KNOW A SOUTHSIDERS HEART THEY WILL KEEP IT UP TILL THEY DO RUN NOR CAL ITS LIKE THAT
THATS WHY A BUSTER IS A BUSTER THEY DONT GET KNOW WHERE BUT AS FAR AS THE GAY BAR IN SF HAHA IM JUST HATING BOUT THE GAY BAR HAHA BUT THATS KINDA THE TRUTH
MEXICAN MAFIA ARE THE MOST STRUCTERED GANG THERE IS U CAN ASK ANY PRISON GUARD THAT.

CaliKid
associate

Post by CaliKid » February 21st, 2012, 12:16 am

Bedon845c wrote:LETS PUT IT LIKE THIS IDIOTS: DO NORTHSIDERS COME DOWN SOUTH TO L.A. OR EVEN SAN DIEGO? ANSWER IS HELL(A) NO! HAHA DO SOUTHSIDERS GO UP NORTH AND TRY TO TAKE OVER? HELL YES THEY DO! ATLEAST THEY TYRING AND I KNOW A SOUTHSIDERS HEART THEY WILL KEEP IT UP TILL THEY DO RUN NOR CAL ITS LIKE THAT
THATS WHY A BUSTER IS A BUSTER THEY DONT GET KNOW WHERE BUT AS FAR AS THE GAY BAR IN SF HAHA IM JUST HATING BOUT THE GAY BAR HAHA BUT THATS KINDA THE TRUTH
MEXICAN MAFIA ARE THE MOST STRUCTERED GANG THERE IS U CAN ASK ANY PRISON GUARD THAT.
Im related to prison gaurds. And they say that the Nortenos and white boys (specifically aryan brotherhood) are the most structured. Mexican mafia is just the biggest and most powerful in numbers.

cadude89
fresh meat

Post by cadude89 » February 21st, 2012, 12:24 am

Yes there are way more surenos then nortacos in northern california nortacos are in the suburbs and nortacos dont do anythin but try to get people to agree with their lies :tiphat:

cadude89
fresh meat

Post by cadude89 » February 21st, 2012, 12:32 am

calikid/sinisterminister/eastoaklandboi shut your lying ass up you can't even spell prison guard correctly dumb ass bi-polar nortaco and if he really was then he would'va told u that nortacos are all turning cdcr in prison because their gettin wiped out by southern mexicans and peckerwoods are killing the fags u idolize i see all your retarded posts all over this website and u don't even know anything your talking about just always making up bullsht trying to get people to agree with your lies and YES there are way more surenos then nortacos in northern california nortacos are in the suburbs.

SinisterMinister
colonel
colonel

Post by SinisterMinister » February 21st, 2012, 12:37 am

Bedon845c wrote:LETS PUT IT LIKE THIS IDIOTS: DO NORTHSIDERS COME DOWN SOUTH TO L.A. OR EVEN SAN DIEGO? ANSWER IS HELL(A) NO! HAHA DO SOUTHSIDERS GO UP NORTH AND TRY TO TAKE OVER? HELL YES THEY DO! ATLEAST THEY TYRING AND I KNOW A SOUTHSIDERS HEART THEY WILL KEEP IT UP TILL THEY DO RUN NOR CAL ITS LIKE THAT
"HAHA IM JUST HATING BOUT THE GAY BAR HAHA BUT THATS KINDA THE TRUTH" - Bedon845c

You're fucking lame for that 1. Did anybody ask for your opinion idiot? I've been down south idiot. You're a fucking idiot if you think north siders never go down there. CaliKid already told you who's more structured, but let me know if your dumbass wants more schooling. Don't listen to dumb ass marks like cadude89 either, because that fool is a little bitchmade chump that hates on anything red like some lil wannabe Asian crips in elementary school & tries to sell wolf tickets like he's some kind of og with knowledge to preach.

CaliKid
associate

Post by CaliKid » February 21st, 2012, 12:44 am

Ya i give up wit cadude. That guy can believe what he wants. I know what I know. In a post he was talking like he lived it la. Then in another he said hes from norcal. So this dude prolly the bi polar bitch. He's obviously lying out his ass and can't handle the truth

cadude89
fresh meat

Post by cadude89 » February 21st, 2012, 12:53 am

sinisterminister.eastoasklandboi.calikid u ole weird ass multi account fagget ass internet wannabe black nortaco wetback talking to yourself! loooooooool weird ass fucking loser and fuck nortacos nobody wants to hear anymore of your fagget ass lies bitch boy nortacos aint killing no surenos in the bay and they defienetley in a lifetimes are never gonna go down south tryin to bang u sound stupid as fuck when i live in la u see sureno and crips i live there for 10 years and never saw any bloods a nortaco would get murder little fagget nortaco wetback keep making up your lil fantasy stories and talking to yourself that shit aint gonna stop u marks from dying and it aint gonna make u marks look hard cuz theres always gonna be real niggas who knows whats going on fagget ass suburb wetback with your multi accounts nortacos is pathetic mayne real talk surenos all over the bay and u wanna come talk shit on the internet fucking mark. :lmao: :lmao: :facepalm:

CaliKid
associate

Post by CaliKid » February 21st, 2012, 1:01 am

Haha alright tough guy. U ain't even a banger yourself. Your just a sureno cheerleader. I aint a banger either and thats why im just speaking the truth. That's why no body likes or respects surs. They lie and talk shit that they can't back up 99% of the time. Nortenos are more respected cuz they keep it real and they have respect for people. Good luck spreading that Mexican mafia propaganda bro. Peace

cadude89
fresh meat

Post by cadude89 » February 21st, 2012, 1:07 am

You gay ass nortaco your opinions don't speak for me or anyone else in the bay your opinions speak for yourself and fuck weak ass wannabe nortacos are fucking joke. :lmao:

SinisterMinister
colonel
colonel

Post by SinisterMinister » February 21st, 2012, 1:13 am

cadude89 wrote:sinisterminister.eastoasklandboi.calikid u ole weird ass multi account fagget ass internet wannabe black nortaco wetback talking to yourself! loooooooool weird ass fucking loser and fuck nortacos nobody wants to hear anymore of your fagget ass lies bitch boy nortacos aint killing no surenos in the bay and they defienetley in a lifetimes are never gonna go down south tryin to bang u sound stupid as fuck when i live in la u see sureno and crips i live there for 10 years and never saw any bloods a nortaco would get murder little fagget nortaco wetback keep making up your lil fantasy stories and talking to yourself that shit aint gonna stop u marks from dying and it aint gonna make u marks look hard cuz theres always gonna be real niggas who knows whats going on fagget ass suburb wetback with your multi accounts nortacos is pathetic mayne real talk surenos all over the bay and u wanna come talk shit on the internet fucking mark. :lmao: :lmao: :facepalm:
If you think those are all my accounts, then go snitch on me bitch boy. You're fucking lame if you think I have all those accounts. If anything it should be obvious I don't have all those accounts, but you want to accuse me of such for putting a punk like you on blast!

Now I even got you calling me a "wannabe black nortaco wetback"! Bitch you don't even know if I am black, or Mexican! You ain't from LA or any where near the bay bitch, so I wonder if your ass is even from CA! So I ain't even going to respond to some of that bs you just said, cuzz you're a fraud! You're going to look silly when I'm done with you bitch boy. Unlike you, I'm actually from a big city in CA & I've been many places in between upstate & S.D.!

cadude89
fresh meat

Post by cadude89 » February 21st, 2012, 1:28 am

sinimister,calikid,eastoaklandboi u dumb ass nortaco your from the suburbs and never been to no real hood in your whole life u square ass wetback i know u not black u another weak ass nortaco mad at all these surenos in the bay everywhere stupid ass beaner mad another nigga that live out here gonna speak on what really going on u a mark your the one that lives nowhere near the bay from everybody tells me your a nerd from salinas u need to keep the bay about your wetback mouth bitch ass wannabe nortaco aint no black niggas gonna cosign with u mark i even saw u all the way in the chicago gang room tryin to ask the latin kings for help against surenos and even they laugh at u callin u a bitch sayin fuck nortacos and askin why ur pussie ass in they room askin for help lool u is a straight bitch ass wetback bitch ass nortaco pussie. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

cadude89
fresh meat

Post by cadude89 » February 21st, 2012, 1:34 am

and take down this gay stupid ass post east oakland nortaco vs east la surenos?? thats the most retard shit i ever heard how the fuck the posers wetback nortaco wimps from the tiny murder scrubbs of oakland ever try to bang against any sur13 hood anywhere in la especially in east la those mutha fuckas would annihilate the fake ass tiny oakland nortacos they cant even beat the ssl sur 13s or the sureno border brothers right next to them to them and u want to compare them to a real warzone fucking nortaco retards just talking again.

SinisterMinister
colonel
colonel

Post by SinisterMinister » February 21st, 2012, 2:48 am

cadude89 wrote:sinimister,calikid,eastoaklandboi u dumb ass nortaco your from the suburbs and never been to no real hood in your whole life u square ass wetback i know u not black u another weak ass nortaco mad at all these surenos in the bay everywhere stupid ass beaner mad another nigga that live out here gonna speak on what really going on u a mark your the one that lives nowhere near the bay from everybody tells me your a nerd from salinas u need to keep the bay about your wetback mouth bitch ass wannabe nortaco aint no black niggas gonna cosign with u mark i even saw u all the way in the chicago gang room tryin to ask the latin kings for help against surenos and even they laugh at u callin u a bitch sayin fuck nortacos and askin why ur pussie ass in they room askin for help lool u is a straight bitch ass wetback bitch ass nortaco pussie. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Why the fuck is your lame ass still responding to this? You got q's to answer on the thread about you being exposed. You have no idea who I am & where I'm from. Everybody tells you I'm a nerd from Salas?

:lmao: Are those the voices in your head or something? M.F. this is E/S San Jo born & raised you square! You got stories for days! You saw me asking the lk's for help against the scraps?! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: WTF are you on?! :lmao: You need a hobby kid!

bEASTsideOAKLAND
captain
captain

Post by bEASTsideOAKLAND » February 21st, 2012, 4:51 am

only time they probably cross each other outside of the pen is probably, raider games which you still wouldnt know because all raiders fans look the same in my eyes or disneyland who really set trip in the worlds most happiest place? lol

MOBB_TIES
superior
superior

Post by MOBB_TIES » February 21st, 2012, 3:47 pm

cadude89 wrote:sinimister,calikid,eastoaklandboi u dumb ass nortaco your from the suburbs and never been to no real hood in your whole life u square ass wetback i know u not black u another weak ass nortaco mad at all these surenos in the bay everywhere stupid ass beaner mad another nigga that live out here gonna speak on what really going on u a mark your the one that lives nowhere near the bay from everybody tells me your a nerd from salinas u need to keep the bay about your wetback mouth bitch ass wannabe nortaco aint no black niggas gonna cosign with u mark i even saw u all the way in the chicago gang room tryin to ask the latin kings for help against surenos and even they laugh at u callin u a bitch sayin fuck nortacos and askin why ur pussie ass in they room askin for help lool u is a straight bitch ass wetback bitch ass nortaco pussie. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:facepalm: You's a square

559cali
fresh meat

Post by 559cali » March 2nd, 2012, 3:10 am

the way i seen it every hood got its killers. every hood got some bitchniggaz and some down ass homies. i seen scraps that are down that i gota give respect to... but most aint down for shit.