East LA Surenos vs East Oakland Norteno

dredog678
fresh meat

East LA Surenos vs East Oakland Norteno

Post by dredog678 » April 15th, 2011, 2:47 am

I know it doesn't matter where you're from, but have you guys ever come across each other in the pen. How often does this occur? My cousins from Salinas, but I don't think he's come across an LA Sureno. Just Surenos maybe as far as San Jose. Depends where they send you, or what jail or prison you go to. Can someone break this down for me.

pomonagf13
underboss
underboss

Re: East LA Surenos vs East Oakland Norteno

Post by pomonagf13 » April 16th, 2011, 12:08 am

ima tell u like this homie if a sureno bumps into one it mando that we smash em,...theres more surenos up there then snorthenos

MrDonCano408
fresh meat

Post by MrDonCano408 » April 16th, 2011, 1:49 am

But that does not mean surenos has taken over, its still war until surenos take over then yea s :facepalm: peak on it,

MOBB_TIES
superior
superior

Post by MOBB_TIES » April 16th, 2011, 2:44 am

pomonagf13 wrote:ima tell u like this homie if a sureno bumps into one it mando that we smash em,...theres more surenos up there then snorthenos
Theres not more scraps up north then there is nortes u fuckin white geek. Scraps stay gettin smashed on worldwide

MrDonCano408
fresh meat

Post by MrDonCano408 » April 16th, 2011, 3:23 am

Surenos wont last long, they will end up killing each other like they always ben, some sets wont wana be part of it, due to getting taxe, doing dirty work for la eme, they in oldschool mindguided which youngsters will wana split, etc.....alot of big organz.ations n gangs dnt like them either... :rasta:

pomonagf13
underboss
underboss

Post by pomonagf13 » April 16th, 2011, 10:47 am

like i said surenos is da deepest up north maybe not in da streets but the pen thats fo sho ,eastoakland bitch u just a undercover snorte groupie stop ghost riding the dick bitch were do sureno get smashd ,please enlighten me cus ive never heard of that

MOBB_TIES
superior
superior

Post by MOBB_TIES » April 16th, 2011, 11:58 pm

pomonagf13 wrote:like i said surenos is da deepest up north maybe not in da streets but the pen thats fo sho ,eastoakland bitch u just a undercover snorte groupie stop ghost riding the dick bitch were do sureno get smashd ,please enlighten me cus ive never heard of that
U never heard of that because u aint been up north or to the pen. Scraps stay gettin killed around these parts. Come to the bay wit yo blue dodgers hat and see what happens

MOBB_TIES
superior
superior

Post by MOBB_TIES » April 17th, 2011, 12:01 am

pomonagf13 wrote:like i said surenos is da deepest up north maybe not in da streets but the pen thats fo sho ,eastoakland bitch u just a undercover snorte groupie stop ghost riding the dick bitch were do sureno get smashd ,please enlighten me cus ive never heard of that
U never heard of that because u aint been up north or to the pen. Scraps stay gettin killed around these parts. Come to the bay wit yo blue dodgers hat and see what happens. Do sum research...scraps dont make in the bay

dredog678
fresh meat

Post by dredog678 » May 30th, 2011, 4:50 am

surenos get smashed on a lot up north, im not lying, most surenos that are deep stay in their hoods, or they roll deep, because up north their are too many norteno sets, theirs a lot of nortenos all over the place, surenos never really hit up northerners, they shoot from a distance, a lot of surenos had to deny their hoods up north, cus it really isnt worth it to die, they end up saying their paisas to escape death, i wouldnt blame um,

xWEST~POASTAx
prince
prince

Post by xWEST~POASTAx » May 30th, 2011, 5:49 am

dredog678 wrote:
surenos get smashed on a lot up north, im not lying, most surenos that are deep stay in their hoods, or they roll deep, because up north their are too many norteno sets, theirs a lot of nortenos all over the place, surenos never really hit up northerners, they shoot from a distance, a lot of surenos had to deny their hoods up north, cus it really isnt worth it to die, they end up saying their paisas to escape death, i wouldnt blame um,
pomonagf always on bullshit

nfg559
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by nfg559 » May 31st, 2011, 6:12 pm

HAHAHAHA SKRAPS GET SMASHED ON BLOOD I FUX WIT ALOT OF 14S LIKE VARRIO HOME GARDEN SOUTH SIDE LOCS N NORTH SIDE GANGSTERS OF HANFORD THEY WIT THA SHIT N BE MIRKIN THEM SKRAPS! I HEARD BORDER BROTHERS IS WACK N BULLFROGS(BULLDOGS) STILL GOT FRESNO ON LOCK BUT ARE AT WAR WIT TRG(TINY RASKAL GANG ASINS) FOR THA BITY

pomonagf13
underboss
underboss

Post by pomonagf13 » May 31st, 2011, 6:46 pm

migga please,hanford average about two murders a year on some domestic shit,fuck hanford and fuck fresno if u was in jail in la county u would get ur ass stomped out first by the blacks then then mexicans would skraype ur ass off the ground and roll u up like a chitlin burrito,u mark ass faget u and ur fake ass hood that nobody ever herd of

nfg559
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by nfg559 » May 31st, 2011, 7:05 pm

fuck u faggit ass skrap i aint ever hheard of u the enes dont get cot up like skraps do...n i got a 14 homie thats in la bounty rite now fighting trial he aint pc or nun still bangin his SSL14 on yall skraps blood

dpg2700
fresh meat

Post by dpg2700 » May 31st, 2011, 7:08 pm

what u talkin bout fuck fresno blood is u stupid ull get tore up out here i fux wit some surenos out here from playboys n they dont disrespect real shit out here..watch yo fukn mouth blood dis WS DPG 43 BLOODS remember that blood

dpg2700
fresh meat

Post by dpg2700 » May 31st, 2011, 7:09 pm

eses aint a factor unless u in tha pen

pomonagf13
underboss
underboss

Post by pomonagf13 » May 31st, 2011, 8:26 pm

dpg bloods ,whoa thats original,but yeah fuck fresno,bloods aint shit in fresno ,or hanford,bullfrogs got that whole city,who the fuck scared of handford,u bitches make me laugh with ur bullshit ,making up gangs and shit ...and this mexican blood migga the worst with ur lies,u know what would happen to a fuckn buster in la county ,that muthafucka wouldnt make it one day,and that$ on everything I love that would be a dead muthfucka,hed even get hit in pc ,so stop lying bitch ...surenos is all up north in the county jails ,but u will never catch a buster down here stop dreamin and stick to making up gangs on line,bitch fuck central and northern cali

stockktonex4
fresh meat

Post by stockktonex4 » February 3rd, 2012, 1:25 pm

pomonagf13 you a wack ass puto i need to delete youre account and go suck start a shot gun it putas like you that make me not want to go on this site you fake as fuck real know real and you anit real .. you smell like a bitch

x408 Garlic City
prospect

Post by x408 Garlic City » February 3rd, 2012, 2:09 pm

dredog678 wrote:I know it doesn't matter where you're from, but have you guys ever come across each other in the pen. How often does this occur? My cousins from Salinas, but I don't think he's come across an LA Sureno. Just Surenos maybe as far as San Jose. Depends where they send you, or what jail or prison you go to. Can someone break this down for me.
it does happen even in $o cal i got fam and a few homie$ that were doing time down $outh and they seen NORTENO$ in the county for doing dirt :censored: and a$ far a$ $mell.a $krapz coming up north i$ a lie they WILL get it when they hit ANY pin or jail in NOR CAL plu$ tho$e $mell.a $krapz are 2 $cared to take a trip up here :behead:

SinisterMinister
colonel
colonel

Post by SinisterMinister » February 15th, 2012, 6:20 pm

:lol: THU IS STR8 COMEDY. SCRAPS DON'T GET SMASHED ON IN SO*CAL? LOL

Killinem123
fresh meat

Post by Killinem123 » February 15th, 2012, 7:27 pm

[email protected]@tch89 wrote:Border Brothers making any noise up there? Do the Bulldoggs still got Fresno on lock?
Yup N$F BULLDOGS got No town on lock fuck Bu$ter$ and $kraps fuck them border bitches too woof woof

Killinem123
fresh meat

Post by Killinem123 » February 15th, 2012, 7:36 pm

nfg559 wrote:HAHAHAHA SKRAPS GET SMASHED ON BLOOD I FUX WIT ALOT OF 14S LIKE VARRIO HOME GARDEN SOUTH SIDE LOCS N NORTH SIDE GANGSTERS OF HANFORD THEY WIT THA SHIT N BE MIRKIN THEM SKRAPS! I HEARD BORDER BROTHERS IS WACK N BULLFROGS(BULLDOGS) STILL GOT FRESNO ON LOCK BUT ARE AT WAR WIT TRG(TINY RASKAL GANG ASINS) FOR THA BITY
Don't ever disrespect the hood homie!!

Killinem123
fresh meat

Post by Killinem123 » February 15th, 2012, 7:39 pm

pomonagf13 wrote:dpg bloods ,whoa thats original,but yeah fuck fresno,bloods aint shit in fresno ,or hanford,bullfrogs got that whole city,who the fuck scared of handford,u bitches make me laugh with ur bullshit ,making up gangs and shit ...and this mexican blood migga the worst with ur lies,u know what would happen to a fuckn buster in la county ,that muthafucka wouldnt make it one day,and that$ on everything I love that would be a dead muthfucka,hed even get hit in pc ,so stop lying bitch ...surenos is all up north in the county jails ,but u will never catch a buster down here stop dreamin and stick to making up gangs on line,bitch fuck central and northern cali
Try n come to my hood n say fuck fre$no bulldogs fuck skraps and buster gettin taxed and fucked by your veteranos in the ass

bigredXIV
fresh meat

Post by bigredXIV » February 15th, 2012, 7:43 pm

VARRIO CASTRO XIV $F , PURO NORTE

Killinem123
fresh meat

Post by Killinem123 » February 15th, 2012, 7:48 pm

bigredXIV wrote:VARRIO CASTRO XIV $F , PURO NORTE
You bangin Castro in sf lol only real busters in sf is mission faggot! You're that queer white boy dick lover frm the movie la mission lame