DENVER LANE DONT REP THAT 9 THEY 5 REMEMBER THAT

CLICK HERE TO SEE EXCLUSIVE HOOD HOES HACKED & EXPOSED!!!

fresh meat
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: none

DENVER LANE DONT REP THAT 9 THEY 5 REMEMBER THAT

Postby pdena1920 » April 10th, 2011, 8:24 am

DENVER LANE DONT REP THAT 9 THEY 5 HOMIES NEED TO KNOW PAPA DOC IS ON THE EAST AN REP THAT 5

heavyweight contributor
My Region: Down South
My Affiliation: Neutral

Re: DENVER LANE DONT REP THAT 9 THEY 5 REMEMBER THAT

Postby Slide » April 10th, 2011, 10:42 am

Denver Lanes from Cali don't rep numbers.

lightweight contributor
My Region: West Coast
My Affiliation: GANJA/WEED/KUSH/PEACE PIPE/KIESHA/SHERM

Postby WettyLoc » April 10th, 2011, 4:11 pm

pdena1920 wrote:DENVER LANE DONT REP THAT 9 THEY 5 HOMIES NEED TO KNOW PAPA DOC IS ON THE EAST AN REP THAT 5

i hope you joking cuzz aint no 5 and 6 point shit out here in cali nigga

official contributor
My Affiliation: 887

Postby jwill887 » April 10th, 2011, 4:59 pm

pdena1920 wrote:DENVER LANE DONT REP THAT 9 THEY 5 HOMIES NEED TO KNOW PAPA DOC IS ON THE EAST AN REP THAT 5

:facepalm: :facepalm:

fresh meat

Postby pdena1920 » April 10th, 2011, 10:08 pm

Slide wrote:Denver Lanes from Cali don't rep numbers.

pdl 19-20-19 street sweeper that 5 we got our opp like 5 some of us r this way east, yall niggas :smh:

official contributor
My Affiliation: None

Postby DMan » April 11th, 2011, 12:24 am

:facepalm:

fresh meat

Postby pdena1920 » April 11th, 2011, 12:36 am

idk y niggas dont know the new movement stop puttin ur head down know ur history an future, yall niggas :smh:

official contributor
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: WEST-SIDE OF THE BRONX .

Postby WESTBRONXRIDER » April 11th, 2011, 3:21 am

:lol: :lmao:

fresh meat

Postby lady red lane » April 12th, 2011, 3:28 am

jwill887 wrote:

EAST COAST LANES DONT RIDE OR REP THAT FIVE EITHER MANY HAVE IT CONFUSED JUST BECAUSE WE ARE ON THE EAST SIDE REPPIN LANES DOES NOT MEAN WE RIDE ANY ONES FIVE. SO MANY MISCONSTRUE IT BECAUSE OF IGNORANT AND UNTAUGHT BROTHERS THINKING THEY KNOW WHAT THEY BANGING FOR

fresh meat

Postby pdena1920 » April 12th, 2011, 9:46 pm

lady red lane wrote:
jwill887 wrote:

EAST COAST LANES DONT RIDE OR REP THAT FIVE EITHER MANY HAVE IT CONFUSED JUST BECAUSE WE ARE ON THE EAST SIDE REPPIN LANES DOES NOT MEAN WE RIDE ANY ONES FIVE. SO MANY MISCONSTRUE IT BECAUSE OF IGNORANT AND UNTAUGHT BROTHERS THINKING THEY KNOW WHAT THEY BANGING FOR

aight i was tryna get shit straight i think my big homie put me on wrong thats what he told me i been feel like that wasnt right we bame from krenshaw mafia but how r we 5 but i keep tell niggas around i live that but they say somethin like u say. but big homie gave me my opp like i wad eastside but most east coast nigga says it sounds rite but i think my big homie got played or i just got played let me know?

fresh meat

Postby pdena1920 » April 12th, 2011, 9:50 pm

im not tryna bang for no reason i wanna bang for tha kause some g-shine niggas told me im suppose to bang dat 9 but we bang from krenshaw mafia how is that 9

official contributor

Postby supah » April 12th, 2011, 10:07 pm

pdena1920 wrote:im not tryna bang for no reason i wanna bang for tha kause some g-shine niggas told me im suppose to bang dat 9 but we bang from krenshaw mafia how is that 9

nigga wut tha fuc r u talkin about with this 9 to 5 shit?

nobody out in Cali recognize any of those numbers

and W/S Crenshaw Mafia 104th street is a different gang then W/S Denver Lane Bloods 109th/111th, DLB wuz never Crenshaw Mafias, they used to be called tha Figeroua Boys....

fresh meat

Postby pdena1920 » April 12th, 2011, 10:30 pm

nah nigga denver lane is da 1st. 10. denver laver bame from crenshaw mafia we was there when piru got shit started

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: ABPSN JUNGLE STONE NATION

Postby Klee tha mo. JSN-ABPSN » April 15th, 2011, 12:59 am

WE the only FIN in LA Jungles to tha City but outta Cali Bloods Bang 5 and they are more organized then LA Bloods because they are Muslims that makes them cool and able to get help from VL's and Black Stones it do matter sorry
It's true !!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :tiphat: :smoke: :wtf3: :wtf3: :shoot: :censored:

lightweight contributor

Postby Klee tha mo. JSN-ABPSN » April 15th, 2011, 1:08 am

supah wrote:
pdena1920 wrote:im not tryna bang for no reason i wanna bang for tha kause some g-shine niggas told me im suppose to bang dat 9 but we bang from krenshaw mafia how is that 9

and W/S Crenshaw Mafia 104th street is a different gang then W/S Denver Lane Bloods 109th/111th, DLB wuz never Crenshaw Mafias, they used to be called tha Figeroua Boys....

DLB is Crenshaw Mafia they Mafia Lane 4 life B-Brazy Hang in Jungles and he Always SAY WOOP WOOP Mafia Lane ask any
109 about DLB and the mafiaz hanging with them Stones Back in the days :smoke: :smoke: :shoot:I13k
DLIP Braz

official contributor

Postby supah » April 15th, 2011, 2:42 am

Klee tha mo. JSN-ABPSN wrote:
supah wrote:

DLB is Crenshaw Mafia they Mafia Lane 4 life B-Brazy Hang in Jungles and he Always SAY WOOP WOOP Mafia Lane ask any
109 about DLB and the mafiaz hanging with them Stones Back in the days :smoke: :smoke: :shoot:I13k
DLIP Braz

hanging together don't mean they tha same gang idiot

they 2 seperate gangs, anybody saying they tha same gang musta listened to Damu Ridaz cd's a lil too many times

fresh meat
My Affiliation: 9 GANG

Postby ORIGINAL HARLEM CRIP » April 15th, 2011, 2:52 am

supah wrote:

WRONG!5 to the 9 gang is rollin 30s.never heard no crenshaw mafia slobk rep no number.they turned down anyways in cali.bunch of old washed niggas is all they have left.how they gonna rep a 9 when we do and we are enemies?fuccin net bkangers are funny people :lol:

lightweight contributor

Postby Klee tha mo. JSN-ABPSN » April 15th, 2011, 3:01 am

Y'all don't know shit about DL or CM's fool ass clown they are the same if they Mafia Lane 4 life dummy they are the same
Bitch ass Crab!! Mind yo biz bitch boy! And the CM's just got beef with 18k and they handling they own killing fateens
And with PDL backing up everyone they will never be tuned down they Killaz! Mafia Lanes I'm telling you suckaz
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :censored: :shoot: 30k 40k :behead:

lightweight contributor

Postby Klee tha mo. JSN-ABPSN » April 15th, 2011, 3:03 am

Goggle bitches :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :shoot: :shoot:

lightweight contributor

Postby Klee tha mo. JSN-ABPSN » April 15th, 2011, 3:03 am

Klee tha mo. JSN-ABPSN wrote:Goggle bitches :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :shoot: :shoot:

official contributor

Postby supah » April 15th, 2011, 3:13 am

Klee tha mo. JSN-ABPSN wrote:Y'all don't know shit about DL or CM's fool ass clown they are the same if they Mafia Lane 4 life dummy they are the same
Bitch ass Crab!! Mind yo biz bitch boy! And the CM's just got beef with 18k and they handling they own killing fateens
And with PDL backing up everyone they will never be tuned down they Killaz! Mafia Lanes I'm telling you suckaz
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :censored: :shoot: 30k 40k :behead:

:lol: @ this internet gangsta watchin damu rida youtube videos

Mafia Lane been over, they actually started fueding a while ago with a body dropped cetween them.....they since then squashed it, but it aint Mafia Lane like it wuz cac then

regardless they 2 seperate gangs with 2 seperate histories and from 2 seperate turfs on tha map, i'm not gon say that again

fresh meat

Postby ORIGINAL HARLEM CRIP » April 15th, 2011, 3:18 am

dont even argue wit that piss stain.he know he cant come nowhere near crenshaw anyways cuz if we dont off him one the 40s or 20s will.lanes and crenshaw mafia or two diffrent sets,crenshaw mafia is washed,the fruittruccs be in all in they hood and so dont the 20k slobks.

official contributor

Postby WESTBRONXRIDER » April 15th, 2011, 7:18 am

pdena1920 wrote:nah nigga denver lane is da 1st. 10. denver laver bame from crenshaw mafia we was there when piru got shit started

WOW :facepalm: :lol:

official contributor

Postby WESTBRONXRIDER » April 15th, 2011, 7:21 am

Klee tha mo. JSN-ABPSN wrote:Y'all don't know shit about DL or CM's fool ass clown they are the same if they Mafia Lane 4 life dummy they are the same

WOW :smh:

official contributor
My Affiliation: BOMPTTON TRZZZZZZ

Postby Sprucesta » April 15th, 2011, 9:29 am

that nigga confused...the sad part is that yall kill eachother or get life in tha pen for that bullshit

years later they gonna find out that there is no denver mafia 9 star pitchfork whatever shit and yall big homiez lied to yall

but then itz too late

lightweight contributor

Postby Klee tha mo. JSN-ABPSN » April 15th, 2011, 4:10 pm

we the shit fool ass dummies fuck onion Head Crabs we been bash y'all shit we stay caravan in y'all hood bitch boy! we come past Crenshaw the Jungles to the bitty turf dam near touching boy put that on Crab it ant and put that on crab
We didn't smash y'all and that's not no blood mix tape shit they fam the same ask a CM or a DLB they still killing in the name Mafia Lane fool I been telling y'all net bitches everybody fight they will never war like in the wood now CM's bashing fateens 106k that's like saying ant no more Athens Millers that's like saying BHW and PJays fell out never that's like saying F13 and Swans fell out never will happen I'm in the streets I see this shit and 83 clicked wit IF's the Hoovaz not they don't need to click up but y'all suckaz on Black Stone Jungles!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rasta: :rasta: :shoot:

lightweight contributor

Postby Klee tha mo. JSN-ABPSN » April 15th, 2011, 4:11 pm

Sprucesta wrote:that nigga confused...the sad part is that yall kill eachother or get life in tha pen for that bullshit

years later they gonna find out that there is no denver mafia 9 star pitchfork whatever shit and yall big homiez lied to yall

but then itz too late

The 9 for 109 dummy :lol: :lol: :lmao: :lmao: stop net banging bitch!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :shoot:

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: WBC2x

Postby West Adams 2x » April 15th, 2011, 4:16 pm

ORIGINAL HARLEM CRIP wrote:dont even argue wit that piss stain.he know he cant come nowhere near crenshaw anyways cuz if we dont off him one the 40s or 20s will.lanes and crenshaw mafia or two diffrent sets,crenshaw mafia is washed,the fruittruccs be in all in they hood and so dont the 20k slobks.

Cuzz who u from harlem?

lightweight contributor

Postby Klee tha mo. JSN-ABPSN » April 15th, 2011, 4:28 pm

Fuck west boo boo's small ass hood fuck crab bitch boy y'all not out here boy CK :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rasta: :shoot: WBCK

fresh meat
My Affiliation: Inglew800d Nayba Hood Piru

Postby P8INHPIRU » April 15th, 2011, 4:29 pm

WettyLoc wrote:

Niggaz is serious bout the 5 star and 6 star..not all but some do push that line n kali and the Lanez bang the 9 if they from 109thst but that dont make it a 9star.

fresh meat
My Affiliation: Inglew800d Nayba Hood Piru

Postby P8INHPIRU » April 15th, 2011, 4:34 pm

ORIGINAL HARLEM CRIP wrote:dont even argue wit that piss stain.he know he cant come nowhere near crenshaw anyways cuz if we dont off him one the 40s or 20s will.lanes and crenshaw mafia or two diffrent sets,crenshaw mafia is washed,the fruittruccs be in all in they hood and so dont the 20k slobks.

Talkin reckless..lmao The Stones b all on Crenshaw wit no problems..And 20z & Bps got beef? Thats real funny kuz the 20z be all n the Junglez. So therefore ur a fake Barlem wit no knowledge. Get off your parents computer before you end up on punishment.

lightweight contributor

Postby West Adams 2x » April 15th, 2011, 4:50 pm

@clee the hoe- aye cuzz i aint with that internet gangbanging hommie. U a nobody. I get love from og niggas from hoods you couldnt even drive through loc so Its watever on that internet trippin you doin. You 28 and probably still live wit ya auntie and uncles in the fungles lol im a young niga out here gettin $$$. Im in the h2789d cause i wana ce you in the hood cause you gotta ce.

fresh meat

Postby ORIGINAL HARLEM CRIP » April 16th, 2011, 11:31 am

P8INHPIRU wrote:

Talkin reckless..lmao The Stones b all on Crenshaw wit no problems..And 20z & Bps got beef? Thats real funny kuz the 20z be all n the Junglez. So therefore ur a fake Barlem wit no knowledge. Get off your parents computer before you end up on punishment.

why u keep talking bout pisstains?bitch like i said creshaw mafia is inactive

fresh meat

Postby ORIGINAL HARLEM CRIP » April 16th, 2011, 11:34 am

P8INHPIRU wrote:

you bitch niggas be way up.never do you dare cross that street.you niggas pussy as fucc for real.i said the pisstains and twinkes got problems?naw non literate ass nigga i said that all the other sets be in the crenshaw mafia slobk hood now cuz they crenshaw mafia niggas dont run they own shit nomore

lightweight contributor

Postby West Adams 2x » April 16th, 2011, 11:53 am

Who u from harlem cuzz??

fresh meat

Postby ORIGINAL HARLEM CRIP » April 17th, 2011, 4:25 am

West Adams 2x wrote:Who u from harlem cuzz??

cuz im in ny.im well connected wit the Harlems out west though.names aint for boards like this though.hit my inbox for all that.niggas come on here to lie who they under and all types of fuccery.

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: inactive

Postby kswiss » April 17th, 2011, 5:03 am

WettyLoc wrote:

Nope!, sounds like he 4 real! Lol! U see how he said u "NEED" 2 know papa doc! Lol!

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: inactive

Postby kswiss » April 17th, 2011, 5:19 am

pdena1920 wrote:
lady red lane wrote:
jwill887 wrote:

aight i was tryna get shit straight i think my big homie put me on wrong thats what he told me i been feel like that wasnt right we bame from krenshaw mafia but how r we 5 but i keep tell niggas around i live that but they say somethin like u say. but big homie gave me my opp like i wad eastside but most east coast nigga says it sounds rite but i think my big homie got played or i just got played let me know?

:behead: :behead: :behead: :behead:

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: SPOOK TOWN COMPTON CRIPS

Postby gbangg » April 17th, 2011, 6:56 am

:facepalm:

lightweight contributor

Postby West Adams 2x » April 17th, 2011, 10:46 am

ORIGINAL HARLEM CRIP wrote:
cuz im in ny.im well connected wit the Harlems out west though.names aint for boards like this though.hit my inbox for all that.niggas come on here to lie who they under and all types of fuccery.

Oh tru tru. But it aint nothin tho. I thought u was from Harlems. If u in NY i wouldnt know you anyway so no need for ya name. I was just with a gang of harlems last night smokin and drinkin and eatin good.

official contributor
My Affiliation: BOMPTTON TRZZZZZZ

Postby Sprucesta » April 17th, 2011, 12:13 pm

West Adams 2x wrote:

Oh tru tru. But it aint nothin tho. I thought u was from Harlems. If u in NY i wouldnt know you anyway so no need for ya name. I was just with a gang of harlems last night smokin and drinkin and eatin good.

i alwayz thought yall was beefn....yall squashed that ?

lightweight contributor

Postby West Adams 2x » April 17th, 2011, 12:51 pm

Nah. They had lowball beef with Queers at one point. But as far as i know we neer had a issue. Same as 18s cein cool with harlems cause of common enemies. Its all NHBPSK over here between the hoods so it aint a issue. Im always in the dirt and i get nothin but love. 40s trip sometimes but its nothin. I dont fucc with 40s at all.

fresh meat

Postby ORIGINAL HARLEM CRIP » April 18th, 2011, 12:52 am

Sprucesta wrote:
West Adams 2x wrote:

i alwayz thought yall was beefn....yall squashed that ?

thats a misconception cuz we put 20k.thats for the slobks that rep rollin 20ks not the crips,they too far from us to beef.they way in long beach.out beef with wit the 40ks and 100ks.we aight with the 40ks now but some of us still feel someway as do they.we still in heavy war wit the darcside 40ks.

lightweight contributor

Postby Klee tha mo. JSN-ABPSN » July 10th, 2011, 5:46 pm

THAT PROVES ALL CRABS BITCHES ANT NO SET TO FAR FOR BLACK STONE NATION WE THE BEST HANDS DOWN :shoot:

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: 662$bangeR/WESTSIDE P1RU 218st

Postby LIL NUTTY LOCC » July 10th, 2011, 8:08 pm

Klee tha mo. JSN-ABPSN wrote:THAT PROVES ALL CRABS BITCHES ANT NO SET TO FAR FOR BLACK STONE NATION WE THE BEST HANDS DOWN :shoot:

I WENT FROM PISS STAINS TO NBCC Klee tha mo. JSN-ABPSN"= LIL NUTTY LOCC :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

lightweight contributor

Postby Klee tha mo. JSN-ABPSN » July 10th, 2011, 8:48 pm

THIS CRAB NIGGA IS THE DEFF OF BITCH AND FUNNY I CRY CRAB WALK SIDE WAYS MARK :lmao: :shoot:

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: 662$bangeR/WESTSIDE P1RU 218st

Postby LIL NUTTY LOCC » July 10th, 2011, 9:14 pm

Klee tha mo. JSN-ABPSN wrote:THIS CRAB NIGGA IS THE DEFF OF BITCH AND FUNNY I CRY CRAB WALK SIDE WAYS MARK :lmao: :shoot:

Klee tha mo. JSN-ABPSN=LIL NUTTY LOCC :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

lightweight contributor
My Region: Nationwide
My Affiliation: 93G/YL=YoungLords We Are Above All, We See All

Postby YGSKILENT » February 22nd, 2012, 3:43 am

Sprucesta wrote:that nigga confused...the sad part is that yall kill eachother or get life in tha pen for that bullshit

but then itz too late

HKOLDL UP DONT NONE OF YALL KNO WHKAT YALL TALKIN BOUT DLB ANDL CKRENSKHKAW MAFIA ARE TOO DIFFRENT GANGSK GET YA FACKTSK RITE B4 YOU TALK KNW YA HKISKTORY

official contributor
My Affiliation: Inglewood Chain Gang

Postby TheSpade » February 22nd, 2012, 2:43 pm

Lol Ygslim^^ yu kno its him with alll caps lolol

official contributor
My Affiliation: Neutral

Postby NORTHSIDEG12 » February 22nd, 2012, 2:51 pm

NAW THAT AINT YGSLIM

HE DONT PUT ALL THEM K'S AFTER HIS LETTER'S HOMIE!

Next