DENVER LANE DONT REP THAT 9 THEY 5 REMEMBER THAT

CLICK HERE TO SEE EXCLUSIVE HOOD HOES HACKED & EXPOSED!!!

fresh meat
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: none

DENVER LANE DONT REP THAT 9 THEY 5 REMEMBER THAT

Postby pdena1920 » April 10th, 2011, 7:24 am

DENVER LANE DONT REP THAT 9 THEY 5 HOMIES NEED TO KNOW PAPA DOC IS ON THE EAST AN REP THAT 5

boss
Region: South
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: DENVER LANE DONT REP THAT 9 THEY 5 REMEMBER THAT

Postby Slide » April 10th, 2011, 9:42 am

Denver Lanes from Cali don't rep numbers.

corporal
Location: TRINIDAD ~ S/S COMPTON ~ BAKERSFIELD ~JAMAICA ~ W/S BOMPTON
Region: West
Affiliation: GANJA/WEED/KUSH/PEACE PIPE/KIESHA/SHERM

Postby lil.monsta.ru » April 10th, 2011, 3:11 pm

pdena1920 wrote:DENVER LANE DONT REP THAT 9 THEY 5 HOMIES NEED TO KNOW PAPA DOC IS ON THE EAST AN REP THAT 5

i hope you joking cuzz aint no 5 and 6 point shit out here in cali nigga

major
Affiliation: 887

Postby jwill887 » April 10th, 2011, 3:59 pm

pdena1920 wrote:DENVER LANE DONT REP THAT 9 THEY 5 HOMIES NEED TO KNOW PAPA DOC IS ON THE EAST AN REP THAT 5

:facepalm: :facepalm:

fresh meat

Postby pdena1920 » April 10th, 2011, 9:08 pm

Slide wrote:Denver Lanes from Cali don't rep numbers.

pdl 19-20-19 street sweeper that 5 we got our opp like 5 some of us r this way east, yall niggas :smh:

boss
Affiliation: THE DEMONIC MOTHAFUCKA

Postby SINISTA DEMON » April 10th, 2011, 11:24 pm

:facepalm:

fresh meat

Postby pdena1920 » April 10th, 2011, 11:36 pm

idk y niggas dont know the new movement stop puttin ur head down know ur history an future, yall niggas :smh:

boss
Region: North East
Affiliation: WEST-SIDE OF THE BRONX .

Postby WESTBRONXRIDER » April 11th, 2011, 2:21 am

:lol: :lmao:

fresh meat

Postby lady red lane » April 12th, 2011, 2:28 am

jwill887 wrote:

EAST COAST LANES DONT RIDE OR REP THAT FIVE EITHER MANY HAVE IT CONFUSED JUST BECAUSE WE ARE ON THE EAST SIDE REPPIN LANES DOES NOT MEAN WE RIDE ANY ONES FIVE. SO MANY MISCONSTRUE IT BECAUSE OF IGNORANT AND UNTAUGHT BROTHERS THINKING THEY KNOW WHAT THEY BANGING FOR

fresh meat

Postby pdena1920 » April 12th, 2011, 8:46 pm

lady red lane wrote:
jwill887 wrote:

EAST COAST LANES DONT RIDE OR REP THAT FIVE EITHER MANY HAVE IT CONFUSED JUST BECAUSE WE ARE ON THE EAST SIDE REPPIN LANES DOES NOT MEAN WE RIDE ANY ONES FIVE. SO MANY MISCONSTRUE IT BECAUSE OF IGNORANT AND UNTAUGHT BROTHERS THINKING THEY KNOW WHAT THEY BANGING FOR

aight i was tryna get shit straight i think my big homie put me on wrong thats what he told me i been feel like that wasnt right we bame from krenshaw mafia but how r we 5 but i keep tell niggas around i live that but they say somethin like u say. but big homie gave me my opp like i wad eastside but most east coast nigga says it sounds rite but i think my big homie got played or i just got played let me know?

fresh meat

Postby pdena1920 » April 12th, 2011, 8:50 pm

im not tryna bang for no reason i wanna bang for tha kause some g-shine niggas told me im suppose to bang dat 9 but we bang from krenshaw mafia how is that 9

underboss

Postby supah » April 12th, 2011, 9:07 pm

pdena1920 wrote:im not tryna bang for no reason i wanna bang for tha kause some g-shine niggas told me im suppose to bang dat 9 but we bang from krenshaw mafia how is that 9

nigga wut tha fuc r u talkin about with this 9 to 5 shit?

nobody out in Cali recognize any of those numbers

and W/S Crenshaw Mafia 104th street is a different gang then W/S Denver Lane Bloods 109th/111th, DLB wuz never Crenshaw Mafias, they used to be called tha Figeroua Boys....

fresh meat

Postby pdena1920 » April 12th, 2011, 9:30 pm

nah nigga denver lane is da 1st. 10. denver laver bame from crenshaw mafia we was there when piru got shit started

captain
Affiliation: ABPSN JUNGLE STONE NATION

Postby Klee tha mo. JSN-ABPSN » April 14th, 2011, 11:59 pm

WE the only FIN in LA Jungles to tha City but outta Cali Bloods Bang 5 and they are more organized then LA Bloods because they are Muslims that makes them cool and able to get help from VL's and Black Stones it do matter sorry
It's true !!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :tiphat: :smoke: :wtf3: :wtf3: :shoot: :censored:

captain

Postby Klee tha mo. JSN-ABPSN » April 15th, 2011, 12:08 am

supah wrote:
pdena1920 wrote:im not tryna bang for no reason i wanna bang for tha kause some g-shine niggas told me im suppose to bang dat 9 but we bang from krenshaw mafia how is that 9

and W/S Crenshaw Mafia 104th street is a different gang then W/S Denver Lane Bloods 109th/111th, DLB wuz never Crenshaw Mafias, they used to be called tha Figeroua Boys....

DLB is Crenshaw Mafia they Mafia Lane 4 life B-Brazy Hang in Jungles and he Always SAY WOOP WOOP Mafia Lane ask any
109 about DLB and the mafiaz hanging with them Stones Back in the days :smoke: :smoke: :shoot:I13k
DLIP Braz

underboss

Postby supah » April 15th, 2011, 1:42 am

Klee tha mo. JSN-ABPSN wrote:
supah wrote:

DLB is Crenshaw Mafia they Mafia Lane 4 life B-Brazy Hang in Jungles and he Always SAY WOOP WOOP Mafia Lane ask any
109 about DLB and the mafiaz hanging with them Stones Back in the days :smoke: :smoke: :shoot:I13k
DLIP Braz

hanging together don't mean they tha same gang idiot

they 2 seperate gangs, anybody saying they tha same gang musta listened to Damu Ridaz cd's a lil too many times

prospect
Affiliation: 9 GANG

Postby ORIGINAL HARLEM CRIP » April 15th, 2011, 1:52 am

supah wrote:

WRONG!5 to the 9 gang is rollin 30s.never heard no crenshaw mafia slobk rep no number.they turned down anyways in cali.bunch of old washed niggas is all they have left.how they gonna rep a 9 when we do and we are enemies?fuccin net bkangers are funny people :lol:

captain

Postby Klee tha mo. JSN-ABPSN » April 15th, 2011, 2:01 am

Y'all don't know shit about DL or CM's fool ass clown they are the same if they Mafia Lane 4 life dummy they are the same
Bitch ass Crab!! Mind yo biz bitch boy! And the CM's just got beef with 18k and they handling they own killing fateens
And with PDL backing up everyone they will never be tuned down they Killaz! Mafia Lanes I'm telling you suckaz
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :censored: :shoot: 30k 40k :behead:

captain

Postby Klee tha mo. JSN-ABPSN » April 15th, 2011, 2:03 am

Goggle bitches :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :shoot: :shoot:

captain

Postby Klee tha mo. JSN-ABPSN » April 15th, 2011, 2:03 am

Klee tha mo. JSN-ABPSN wrote:Goggle bitches :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :shoot: :shoot:

underboss

Postby supah » April 15th, 2011, 2:13 am

Klee tha mo. JSN-ABPSN wrote:Y'all don't know shit about DL or CM's fool ass clown they are the same if they Mafia Lane 4 life dummy they are the same
Bitch ass Crab!! Mind yo biz bitch boy! And the CM's just got beef with 18k and they handling they own killing fateens
And with PDL backing up everyone they will never be tuned down they Killaz! Mafia Lanes I'm telling you suckaz
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :censored: :shoot: 30k 40k :behead:

:lol: @ this internet gangsta watchin damu rida youtube videos

Mafia Lane been over, they actually started fueding a while ago with a body dropped cetween them.....they since then squashed it, but it aint Mafia Lane like it wuz cac then

regardless they 2 seperate gangs with 2 seperate histories and from 2 seperate turfs on tha map, i'm not gon say that again

prospect
Affiliation: 9 GANG

Postby ORIGINAL HARLEM CRIP » April 15th, 2011, 2:18 am

dont even argue wit that piss stain.he know he cant come nowhere near crenshaw anyways cuz if we dont off him one the 40s or 20s will.lanes and crenshaw mafia or two diffrent sets,crenshaw mafia is washed,the fruittruccs be in all in they hood and so dont the 20k slobks.

boss

Postby WESTBRONXRIDER » April 15th, 2011, 6:18 am

pdena1920 wrote:nah nigga denver lane is da 1st. 10. denver laver bame from crenshaw mafia we was there when piru got shit started

WOW :facepalm: :lol:

boss

Postby WESTBRONXRIDER » April 15th, 2011, 6:21 am

Klee tha mo. JSN-ABPSN wrote:Y'all don't know shit about DL or CM's fool ass clown they are the same if they Mafia Lane 4 life dummy they are the same

WOW :smh:

boss
Affiliation: BOMPTTON TRZZZZZZ

Postby Sprucesta » April 15th, 2011, 8:29 am

that nigga confused...the sad part is that yall kill eachother or get life in tha pen for that bullshit

years later they gonna find out that there is no denver mafia 9 star pitchfork whatever shit and yall big homiez lied to yall

but then itz too late

Next