CHEESE BURGER FROM 52 HOOVA CAUGHT SUCKING ANOTHER MAN'S DICK

underboss
underboss
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: 48st western av /Western 39st/Yawdies Gang

Re: CHEESE BURGER FROM 52 HOOVA CAUGHT SUCKING ANOTHER MAN'S DICK

Postby Swervv 48 » March 24th, 2017, 12:56 am

king die wrote:
SwurvvLX wrote:bitch boy normandieman wetback wannbe black lol check your yt, niggaz questionin yo ass, holding gay pictures of other niggaz, homo

YOU A GROWN ASS MAN TOO HA HA HA

You suckin dicc Faggot beaner

underboss
underboss

Postby Swervv 48 » March 24th, 2017, 12:58 am

Grim Da Reaper wrote:
G Pansh wrote:
bgcasper wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:
bgcasper wrote:gays are everywere since a lot of gang member are jump in before they even have serious sexual identity i mean most get jump before 13 years old ...it happen that 52 have two gays that went out of the closet and their comin out is out for ever since its for fat rat in kody book and for cheese on the internet ...note that fat rat didnt get jump out for his gayness i guess cheese burger got put out cause he happen to c on the wrong side of the sticc fat rat was an activ gay those seems to get more ''pass''that also is a major difference l.a may have with country were muslims are majority in the street ..gay get no pass in muslim hood a guy like cheese or fat rat life would be in serious danger ...everybody talkin on hoover but checc this out i recently saw a whole doc about a gay member of pj watts who seems to do fine in his hood ..couldnt find it bacc but found this shit [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooDi1SHSADM[/youtube]

bgcasper wrote:lolol they even frontin like how can yall front or even answer bacc to that ????? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRCp7MJ29QY

i gota question tho you think the hoovers will start pushing that QSBK action real soon if boskoe keeps it up :drama:
defently think boscoe might become a target for hoovaz dont know if they ll go after his whole hood thaugh ...but if hoovas wanna wash the shame they should go on a cheese burger hunt ....now wanna kill two bird with one stone ...fat rat case ...according to the other topic somebody said he aint gay he bisexual ???lolol come on what different does it make bisexual is gay to me cuzz

Why go after Boskoe? He didnt out the nigga or post pics, he just spoke on it.

Them Qsb niggas not even active anymore really :smoke:[/quote]Bitch boy vagina having Normandiequeen, airing gay pictures and blaming Beliz3anz, cause American niggaz get put on blast

underboss
underboss

Postby Swervv 48 » June 15th, 2017, 5:11 am

king die wrote:
SwurvvLX wrote:Your gay yuh fag

DOUBLE NEGATIVE YOU STUPID RETARD

homosexual u inboxin me fag messages from another fake profile :cheer:fassy

prince
prince
Region: West
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Postby KhmerHustla » June 15th, 2017, 6:39 am

360 Degrees wrote:
LOVE MY CITY wrote:
If any of you is searching the video you too are a fag!

Like the gay ass nigga who put that picture up in this thread

:2cents:
My problem is... I can't stop roastin Niggaz

fresh meat
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Hoodnews » June 15th, 2017, 8:38 pm

CHEESE BURGER HANDS AND MOUTH IS FULL! SO MY QUESTION IS WHO TOOK THE PICTURES? WHO WAS CHEESE BURGER SLURPING UP ? BECAUSE AS YOU CAN SEE CHEESEBURGER IS NOT A FACTOR BUT THE PERSON HE SLURPING UP IS A FACTOR. HE WAS THE ONE WHO EXPOSED CHEESE BURGER SO I WONDER IF CHEESE BURGER WILL EXPOSE HIM AND WHI EVER ELSE?

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby bigbangem » June 16th, 2017, 10:48 pm

Hoodnews wrote:CHEESE BURGER HANDS AND MOUTH IS FULL! SO MY QUESTION IS WHO TOOK THE PICTURES? WHO WAS CHEESE BURGER SLURPING UP ? BECAUSE AS YOU CAN SEE CHEESEBURGER IS NOT A FACTOR BUT THE PERSON HE SLURPING UP IS A FACTOR. HE WAS THE ONE WHO EXPOSED CHEESE BURGER SO I WONDER IF CHEESE BURGER WILL EXPOSE HIM AND WHI EVER ELSE?

How the fuck u expose a nigga sucking on yo dick?
They were all gays in that room! All of em!! Fsggots

Previous

Return to West