How yall feel about Kaepernick not standing for the Anthem?

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1416
Joined: July 26th, 2015, 4:09 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

How yall feel about Kaepernick not standing for the Anthem?

Postby DConflict2011 » September 12th, 2016, 6:20 pm

I don't have a problem with it.

A few brothers across the league raised their fist yesterday.




associate
Posts: 115
Joined: September 10th, 2016, 8:09 am
Location: los angeles
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: How yall feel about Kaepernick not standing for the Anthem?

Postby NORMANDIEMAN 1 » September 12th, 2016, 6:39 pm

he is a funny style mix breed suspect zioninst jew agent. This guy was fined for calling a bears player "NIGGER" but the jewish media is not mentioning this. This whole anthem stuff is part of the cold war between whites and Jews and have nothing to do with blacks. The black player aka gladiators are mere pawns in the zionist Jews overall strategy. To break down nationalist and federalize the government you 1) create false shootings to create fear 2) break down the Majorities sense of Nationalism by breaking standing traditions. The catholic church is allowing the Jews to move because part of the jewish plan is theirs also but soon they will remove the Jews and run the show for themselves. Once this happens the blacks will come falling down. The negro will not escape the repayment for their dealings with the Jews. Every ethnic group will rise against Them. They stand for every evil on this planet by way of Media ( controlled by Jews)

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2625
Joined: November 29th, 2013, 4:12 pm
Location: SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY
Region: West
Affiliation: CASA BLANCA GRANDE

Re: How yall feel about Kaepernick not standing for the Anthem?

Postby OldIrish » September 12th, 2016, 7:10 pm

lets put it like this, Kaepernick is from my county and yet im a white boy who grew up in the poorest parts of my county while kaepernick got to grow up in the nicer part of my county, so whos really being oppressed? it sure aint Kaepernick.

associate
Posts: 146
Joined: May 17th, 2016, 5:12 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: How yall feel about Kaepernick not standing for the Anthem?

Postby 360 Degrees » September 12th, 2016, 7:15 pm

He fraud because he waited until he wasn't starting & wasn't a force in the league anymore to start doing it. Ali didn't wait, real niggas don't come to the party late, real niggas come through the door representing that shit if you ask me. I think he just mad because his status falling off.

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1416
Joined: July 26th, 2015, 4:09 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: How yall feel about Kaepernick not standing for the Anthem?

Postby DConflict2011 » September 12th, 2016, 7:40 pm

360 Degrees wrote:He fraud because he waited until he wasn't starting & wasn't a force in the league anymore to start doing it. Ali didn't wait, real niggas don't come to the party late, real niggas come through the door representing that shit if you ask me. I think he just mad because his status falling off.

So it matters when he does it? He's done something no modern black athlete has done or had the heart to do.

Can't be fraud considering everything that he has gone through so far.

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1416
Joined: July 26th, 2015, 4:09 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: How yall feel about Kaepernick not standing for the Anthem?

Postby DConflict2011 » September 12th, 2016, 7:41 pm

IrishIsraelite wrote:lets put it like this, Kaepernick is from my county and yet im a white boy who grew up in the poorest parts of my county while kaepernick got to grow up in the nicer part of my county, so whos really being oppressed? it sure aint Kaepernick.

Are you being oppressed?

associate
Posts: 115
Joined: September 10th, 2016, 8:09 am
Location: los angeles
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: How yall feel about Kaepernick not standing for the Anthem?

Postby NORMANDIEMAN 1 » September 12th, 2016, 8:08 pm

IrishIsraelite wrote:lets put it like this, Kaepernick is from my county and yet im a white boy who grew up in the poorest parts of my county while kaepernick got to grow up in the nicer part of my county, so whos really being oppressed? it sure aint Kaepernick.



YOU MIGHT BE WHITE BUT YOU SURE AINT NO ISRAELITE ....

foot soldier
foot soldier
Posts: 176
Joined: May 24th, 2016, 10:05 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: How yall feel about Kaepernick not standing for the Anthem?

Postby Mainelineboy » September 12th, 2016, 8:11 pm

Nigga jews have a real history of helping Blacks in America. Because they know the original jews were black. You crackers ass niggas hating. WTF have yall done? Really tho. For the fake Irish nigga. I like how you popped up out of no where. Kap ain't from fucking Ireland you lame ass nigga. Irish was never slaves you bitch ass nigga. You bitches was indentured servants. Know the fucking difference. My people was cattle slaves be we were more durable. Matter a Jake the rich White's manipulated the poor Irish to think they were better then poor blacks. You fucking mics turned yall backs on us along time ago. You bitches didn't face 150 of Jim crow law and that's fact. Irish was only oppressed on the east coast. My was oppressed nation wide. Jews help blacks during the civil rights. Kap never called dude a nigger. He said nigga. If you can prove he used a hard ER I would believe it.

foot soldier
foot soldier
Posts: 176
Joined: May 24th, 2016, 10:05 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: How yall feel about Kaepernick not standing for the Anthem?

Postby Mainelineboy » September 12th, 2016, 8:12 pm

Oh and kap never said he was oppressed. Show where out his mouth his said that. Go ahead.

major
major
User avatar
Posts: 506
Joined: July 8th, 2014, 12:45 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: yeah i bang now

Re: How yall feel about Kaepernick not standing for the Anthem?

Postby thehoodlessons » September 12th, 2016, 8:15 pm

360 Degrees wrote:He fraud because he waited until he wasn't starting & wasn't a force in the league anymore to start doing it. Ali didn't wait, real niggas don't come to the party late, real niggas come through the door representing that shit if you ask me. I think he just mad because his status falling off.


man shut yo dumb ass up :lol:

the philando and the Louisiana incident didn't occur till the summer those two shootings were more publicized than every holice murder except for maybe mike brown

u don't know wats in that niggas heart maybe it hit him hard over the summer when shit was all in the media

black people are subjugated simply because these race traitors sellout black resistance if niggas was of one accord there would be no subjugation, :321: these race traitors gang members especially

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2625
Joined: November 29th, 2013, 4:12 pm
Location: SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY
Region: West
Affiliation: CASA BLANCA GRANDE

Re: How yall feel about Kaepernick not standing for the Anthem?

Postby OldIrish » September 12th, 2016, 10:13 pm

NORMANDIEMAN 1 wrote:
IrishIsraelite wrote:lets put it like this, Kaepernick is from my county and yet im a white boy who grew up in the poorest parts of my county while kaepernick got to grow up in the nicer part of my county, so whos really being oppressed? it sure aint Kaepernick.



YOU MIGHT BE WHITE BUT YOU SURE AINT NO ISRAELITE ....


Irish are Israelite and even if that aint true, anybody grafted in is now part of Israel according to Christ.

An example of Irish Israelite, is the Verse Revelation 18:4 where it says "come out of her(catholic church) MY People" and whos always been known to be in Catholic? the Irish. The Harlot that God speaks of is the Catholic Church, and Irish are definatly amongst those that God are talking too.

and if you dont agree with me on that verse then

Romans 11:12 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?

Either way im grafted into Israel whether im born of Jacob or Gentile, therefore Israelite.

boss
boss
Posts: 2166
Joined: December 1st, 2010, 3:00 am
Region: West

Re: How yall feel about Kaepernick not standing for the Anthem?

Postby westcoastanostra » September 12th, 2016, 10:20 pm

I'm with him. He seems genuine. Folks act like brothers can't wake up. He never said he was being oppressed he said he is taking a stand for oppressed people. The National anthem is racist anyway and a joke. Better late than never. It's a sad day though when someone like Kap has to be the spokesman for social injustice when you actually have black men in the league that came from oppressed beginnings but are afraid to speak out.

superior
superior
Posts: 4426
Joined: July 16th, 2009, 4:01 am
Region: West
Affiliation: 1

Re: How yall feel about Kaepernick not standing for the Anthem?

Postby 123 » September 12th, 2016, 10:33 pm

ck cool i guess. i mean, the anthem is racist to begin with since it refers to stealing other peoples' land and killing them. i hear they want to replace it with the "this land is your land" bs.

associate
Posts: 146
Joined: May 17th, 2016, 5:12 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: How yall feel about Kaepernick not standing for the Anthem?

Postby 360 Degrees » September 12th, 2016, 11:07 pm

thehoodlessons wrote:
360 Degrees wrote:He fraud because he waited until he wasn't starting & wasn't a force in the league anymore to start doing it. Ali didn't wait, real niggas don't come to the party late, real niggas come through the door representing that shit if you ask me. I think he just mad because his status falling off.


man shut yo dumb ass up :lol:

the philando and the Louisiana incident didn't occur till the summer those two shootings were more publicized than every holice murder except for maybe mike brown

u don't know wats in that niggas heart maybe it hit him hard over the summer when shit was all in the media

black people are subjugated simply because these race traitors sellout black resistance if niggas was of one accord there would be no subjugation, :321: these race traitors gang members especially


Nigga you gonna need ya pom poms back before I go in :cheer:

Niggas been getting shot, beaten, harassed, locked up over nothing and killed like this for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time homeboy! Endless examples, you living under a fucken rock?!?! You probably one of these new to the news and politics ass niggas, shit is old, but you speaking like all this shit just became public. Sean Bell nigga, Oscar Grant nigga....RODNEY KING nigga! But you wanna talk some shit because I'm calling Colin White ass out, momma White, adopted parents White, acted White, White girlfriends....THEN WHAT? Nigga made it to the league, did his thing was starting games, got endorsements and fame THEN WHAT? NO MENTION ABOUT SHIT!!! LOL. THEN WHAT??? Nigga got put on the back burner and lost his push in the league, started dating a Black chick who is part of the BLM movement, fell in love with the chick....BOOM! He kneeling...fuck outta here with that shit! I appreciate what the nigga doing and I hope it brings the proper attention to the shit so I can't knock him for that....but on some 100 percent real nigga shit he wouldn't be kneeling if he was in same position he was in 2 years ago...trust me.

I was never a late to the party type, I'm either on the train or I'm off...I'm not gonna play the fence then pick a side at the last minute. I will save that for Colin and his cheerleaders but I can see through the shit. I feel like Shaq does...WHY NOW? What he is doing is real, but he ain't real for the way he did it to sum it up in a nutshell.

captain
captain
Posts: 452
Joined: February 11th, 2013, 10:29 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: How yall feel about Kaepernick not standing for the Anthem?

Postby urmom45 » September 13th, 2016, 12:05 am

Mainelineboy wrote:Nigga jews have a real history of helping Blacks in America. Because they know the original jews were black. You crackers ass niggas hating. WTF have yall done? Really tho. For the fake Irish nigga. I like how you popped up out of no where. Kap ain't from fucking Ireland you lame ass nigga. Irish was never slaves you bitch ass nigga. You bitches was indentured servants. Know the fucking difference. My people was cattle slaves be we were more durable. Matter a Jake the rich White's manipulated the poor Irish to think they were better then poor blacks. You fucking mics turned yall backs on us along time ago. You bitches didn't face 150 of Jim crow law and that's fact. Irish was only oppressed on the east coast. My was oppressed nation wide. Jews help blacks during the civil rights. Kap never called dude a nigger. He said nigga. If you can prove he used a hard ER I would believe it.

So then what business does a guy who was raised by two white parents have saying nigga?

boss
boss
Posts: 2166
Joined: December 1st, 2010, 3:00 am
Region: West

Re: How yall feel about Kaepernick not standing for the Anthem?

Postby westcoastanostra » September 13th, 2016, 1:10 am

You got full blooded white folks who say it now. Brothers were weak minded and made it mainstream. There's no way to make the word nigga/nigger respectful or acceptable.

foot soldier
foot soldier
Posts: 176
Joined: May 24th, 2016, 10:05 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: How yall feel about Kaepernick not standing for the Anthem?

Postby Mainelineboy » September 13th, 2016, 1:29 am

Nigga I see White's, asians, Mexicans, Tongans and Samoans saying nigga. That's week argument. How many mixed niggas you know that say nigga? If you say none you don't have any friends or you just ain't out and about.

captain
captain
Posts: 452
Joined: February 11th, 2013, 10:29 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: How yall feel about Kaepernick not standing for the Anthem?

Postby urmom45 » September 13th, 2016, 2:18 am

Mainelineboy wrote:Nigga I see White's, asians, Mexicans, Tongans and Samoans saying nigga. That's week argument. How many mixed niggas you know that say nigga? If you say none you don't have any friends or you just ain't out and about.

Yea but in my experiences its more rich suburban white kids that say it than regular white kids who actually encounter black people on a regular basis. Just being tryhards I guess, just like kapernick

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1416
Joined: July 26th, 2015, 4:09 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: How yall feel about Kaepernick not standing for the Anthem?

Postby DConflict2011 » September 13th, 2016, 3:53 am

360 Degrees wrote:
thehoodlessons wrote:
360 Degrees wrote:He fraud because he waited until he wasn't starting & wasn't a force in the league anymore to start doing it. Ali didn't wait, real niggas don't come to the party late, real niggas come through the door representing that shit if you ask me. I think he just mad because his status falling off.


man shut yo dumb ass up :lol:

the philando and the Louisiana incident didn't occur till the summer those two shootings were more publicized than every holice murder except for maybe mike brown

u don't know wats in that niggas heart maybe it hit him hard over the summer when shit was all in the media

black people are subjugated simply because these race traitors sellout black resistance if niggas was of one accord there would be no subjugation, :321: these race traitors gang members especially


Nigga you gonna need ya pom poms back before I go in :cheer:

Niggas been getting shot, beaten, harassed, locked up over nothing and killed like this for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time homeboy! Endless examples, you living under a fucken rock?!?! You probably one of these new to the news and politics ass niggas, shit is old, but you speaking like all this shit just became public. Sean Bell nigga, Oscar Grant nigga....RODNEY KING nigga! But you wanna talk some shit because I'm calling Colin White ass out, momma White, adopted parents White, acted White, White girlfriends....THEN WHAT? Nigga made it to the league, did his thing was starting games, got endorsements and fame THEN WHAT? NO MENTION ABOUT SHIT!!! LOL. THEN WHAT??? Nigga got put on the back burner and lost his push in the league, started dating a Black chick who is part of the BLM movement, fell in love with the chick....BOOM! He kneeling...fuck outta here with that shit! I appreciate what the nigga doing and I hope it brings the proper attention to the shit so I can't knock him for that....but on some 100 percent real nigga shit he wouldn't be kneeling if he was in same position he was in 2 years ago...trust me.

I was never a late to the party type, I'm either on the train or I'm off...I'm not gonna play the fence then pick a side at the last minute. I will save that for Colin and his cheerleaders but I can see through the shit. I feel like Shaq does...WHY NOW? What he is doing is real, but he ain't real for the way he did it to sum it up in a nutshell.

I never seen Kap act white and I'm sure he was in touch with his black side. He even joined a black Fraternity in Kappa Alpha Psi.

So by your view none of the black players are real and are frauds, cause none of them with the exception of Kenny Britt and a few Rams have stood up prior.

Shaq is pandering and playing up to the whites to stay in their good graces.

Look at the other players, Kaepernick has given them heart.

All it takes is one and even if nothing comes of it, he can say he had the heart to do what no other black athlete was doing.

associate
Posts: 146
Joined: May 17th, 2016, 5:12 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: How yall feel about Kaepernick not standing for the Anthem?

Postby 360 Degrees » September 13th, 2016, 8:43 am

DConflict2011 wrote:
360 Degrees wrote:
thehoodlessons wrote:
360 Degrees wrote:He fraud because he waited until he wasn't starting & wasn't a force in the league anymore to start doing it. Ali didn't wait, real niggas don't come to the party late, real niggas come through the door representing that shit if you ask me. I think he just mad because his status falling off.


man shut yo dumb ass up :lol:

the philando and the Louisiana incident didn't occur till the summer those two shootings were more publicized than every holice murder except for maybe mike brown

u don't know wats in that niggas heart maybe it hit him hard over the summer when shit was all in the media

black people are subjugated simply because these race traitors sellout black resistance if niggas was of one accord there would be no subjugation, :321: these race traitors gang members especially


Nigga you gonna need ya pom poms back before I go in :cheer:

Niggas been getting shot, beaten, harassed, locked up over nothing and killed like this for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time homeboy! Endless examples, you living under a fucken rock?!?! You probably one of these new to the news and politics ass niggas, shit is old, but you speaking like all this shit just became public. Sean Bell nigga, Oscar Grant nigga....RODNEY KING nigga! But you wanna talk some shit because I'm calling Colin White ass out, momma White, adopted parents White, acted White, White girlfriends....THEN WHAT? Nigga made it to the league, did his thing was starting games, got endorsements and fame THEN WHAT? NO MENTION ABOUT SHIT!!! LOL. THEN WHAT??? Nigga got put on the back burner and lost his push in the league, started dating a Black chick who is part of the BLM movement, fell in love with the chick....BOOM! He kneeling...fuck outta here with that shit! I appreciate what the nigga doing and I hope it brings the proper attention to the shit so I can't knock him for that....but on some 100 percent real nigga shit he wouldn't be kneeling if he was in same position he was in 2 years ago...trust me.

I was never a late to the party type, I'm either on the train or I'm off...I'm not gonna play the fence then pick a side at the last minute. I will save that for Colin and his cheerleaders but I can see through the shit. I feel like Shaq does...WHY NOW? What he is doing is real, but he ain't real for the way he did it to sum it up in a nutshell.

I never seen Kap act white and I'm sure he was in touch with his black side. He even joined a black Fraternity in Kappa Alpha Psi.

So by your view none of the black players are real and are frauds, cause none of them with the exception of Kenny Britt and a few Rams have stood up prior.

Shaq is pandering and playing up to the whites to stay in their good graces.

Look at the other players, Kaepernick has given them heart.

All it takes is one and even if nothing comes of it, he can say he had the heart to do what no other black athlete was doing.


You looking past my point and speculating on everything else. It's real simple. I just feel like he doing this shit to make up for the attention he lost, sure I bet he feel like we get dogged out by the system but he supposed to because the shit obvious, so I ain't gonna applaud him for feeling that way. He should feel that way, White people should too lol...everyone that has witnessed the Black man existence in America should. So good for Colin, he took a stand and hopefully it lead to good things in the future...not gonna change my opinion that he is doing this right now because he ain't starting. That's just how I feel, I know how niggas are...shit I know how people are.....they all bite their bottom lip until shit stops going their way. Shit stopped going his way, he stopped biting his lip. Look at M.J....bit his bottom lip ALL THAT TIME...once he got in a position he didn't have to anymore...he stopped...but it wasn't real by then bc he could have been done it.

foot soldier
foot soldier
Posts: 193
Joined: February 2nd, 2016, 1:01 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: How yall feel about Kaepernick not standing for the Anthem?

Postby LOVE MY CITY » September 13th, 2016, 6:29 pm

He's well appreciated

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1357
Joined: March 12th, 2012, 8:06 am
Location: Interstate Hustla
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Tha Fam

Re: How yall feel about Kaepernick not standing for the Anthem?

Postby StillGangsta » September 13th, 2016, 6:49 pm

IrishIsraelite wrote:lets put it like this, Kaepernick is from my county and yet im a white boy who grew up in the poorest parts of my county while kaepernick got to grow up in the nicer part of my county, so whos really being oppressed? it sure aint Kaepernick.





You wanna fit the curses so bad :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:


You betta take that white privlege you got and take advantage cause don't wont these problems we got son :2cents:

Return to West

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Feedfetcher, Just Visiting, king die and 98 guests