EAST COAST CRIP FOR DONALD TRUMP . DEPORT ILLEGALS FLOWERS13

associate
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

EAST COAST CRIP FOR DONALD TRUMP . DEPORT ILLEGALS FLOWERS13

Postby 190boy » March 5th, 2016, 2:28 pm

FUCC ALL FLOWERS ALL SCRAPS DEPORT EVERYONE BAVC TO MECCICO :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

captain
captain
Affiliation: Sur Trese

Re: EAST COAST CRIP FOR DONALD TRUMP . DEPORT ILLEGALS FLOWERS13

Postby 213©IsFat&Ugly » March 5th, 2016, 4:44 pm

Busting out one of your old crip accounts eh 213LoserLopLevaLame :facepalm:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: neutral

Postby hoodpeace2013 » March 5th, 2016, 5:44 pm

213LopLost! wrote:Busting out one of your old crip accounts eh 213LoserLopLevaLame :facepalm:

213 or not he got a point

speaking in general. wetbaccs have a habit of teaming with whites against blacks
would it be wrong to kinda do the same shit :lol:
as far as trump deporting them stinking wetbaccs let him have it it fucc him tho

underboss
underboss

Postby MAYUGASTINKBISH » March 5th, 2016, 9:55 pm

190boy wrote:FUCC ALL FLOWERS ALL SCRAPS DEPORT EVERYONE BAVC TO MECCICO :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

DOESNT SURPRISE ME YOU NIGGERS BEEN WORKING WITH THE PIGS AGAINST US FOR A MINUTE ! GOT DAM BITCHES.

See this is where it gets real . Niggers always harping about gangstuh, thug life, fuck da police, but as soon as that mighty Mexikkkan nation got all up in that ass :facepalm: Well all that thug life went right out that window! I don't even consider niggers a gang. You guys tun on your own homeys and jack em. You rat your enemies out then claim you put in work when they get busted!

Mexicans shouldn't be surprised. Even their own people say that shit! Remember it was George Jackson who has verified everything I said about your people ! He also repeatedly asked his own people to take n the demeanor of the Mexican inmate ( SURENO!) This from a leading member of the black panther party! A Black guerrilla family member ! A black revolutionary!

If you wanna call me a liar when I say blacks are rats and are well known for it ! Call your heroes LIARS first. Cause they were the ones who spoke clearly on what Ive been saying about the black criminal class and the problems with blacks period.
Attachments
george-jackson-san-quentin.jpg
Respect to the man , but he spoke the truth!
george-jackson-san-quentin.jpg (14.21 KiB) Viewed 3017 times

underboss
underboss

Postby MAYUGASTINKBISH » March 5th, 2016, 9:55 pm

190boy wrote:FUCC ALL FLOWERS ALL SCRAPS DEPORT EVERYONE BAVC TO MECCICO :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

DOESNT SURPRISE ME YOU NIGGERS BEEN WORKING WITH THE PIGS AGAINST US FOR A MINUTE ! GOT DAM BITCHES.

See this is where it gets real . Niggers always harping about gangstuh, thug life, fuck da police, but as soon as that mighty Mexikkkan nation got all up in that ass :facepalm: Well all that thug life went right out that window! I don't even consider niggers a gang. You guys tun on your own homeys and jack em. You rat your enemies out then claim you put in work when they get busted!

Mexicans shouldn't be surprised. Even their own people say that shit! Remember it was George Jackson who has verified everything I said about your people ! He also repeatedly asked his own people to take n the demeanor of the Mexican inmate ( SURENO!) This from a leading member of the black panther party! A Black guerrilla family member ! A black revolutionary!

If you wanna call me a liar when I say blacks are rats and are well known for it ! Call your heroes LIARS first. Cause they were the ones who spoke clearly on what Ive been saying about the black criminal class and the problems with blacks period.
Attachments
george-jackson-san-quentin.jpg
Respect to the man , but he spoke the truth!
george-jackson-san-quentin.jpg (14.21 KiB) Viewed 3017 times

underboss
underboss

Postby MAYUGASTINKBISH » March 5th, 2016, 10:05 pm

hoodpeace2013 wrote:
213LopLost! wrote:Busting out one of your old crip accounts eh 213LoserLopLevaLame :facepalm:

213 or not he got a point

speaking in general. wetbaccs have a habit of teaming with whites against blacks
would it be wrong to kinda do the same shit :lol:
as far as trump deporting them stinking wetbaccs let him have it it fucc him tho

When we team with whites its our criminal class who does. When we team with whites we work with whites sympathetic to our cause. When we team with whites we do the opposite of what you guys do! :ohhh:

Lets take a lil look at some blacks teaming with whites where the blacks doing it. Your openly calling for whites to arrest Mexicans in gangs wars because we have fucked you off! Beaten you into submission in the streets and the pen! Made your supposed bad ass gangsters follow orders like some hoes! :whaat:

Making your people check your own people to avoid war with ESEs. "heres what we need , we need you to stab this nigger or we fixing to stick all yall!'

Little bitches. Just stop this tough talk! Stop getting all inked up like us. Stop that Ese gang graffiti you striking up! Stop them FAKE ASS red/blue dressing like some DURTY ass cholo! Just stop man. Its phoney. Its fake . I mean really who even gave you all permission to be rocking our shit, you fucking lames? Sad thing is this is all for the bitches , cause bitches have ALWAYS loved that clean cut , tatted down ESE CHICANO style! But now you niggers wanna call that shit swag. GTFO ! :killself:

ILL SHOW YOU! ILL TAKE YOU THERE MR WHITE MAN! I TELL YOU WHERE DEM BIG BAD ESEs GOT NIGGER FREE ZONES!
:lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUgyi1M3qmY

COLD BLOODED MURDER? HELL NAH! KAITLYN AVILA WAS A COLD BLOODED MURDER!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p5UZMH6jP4

superior
superior
Affiliation: 1

Postby 123 » March 5th, 2016, 10:07 pm

ha ha ^^ u done lost it. :facepalm: that's good tho. it shows I gave u a breakdown. That means I win. u lose. :lol: :lol:

underboss
underboss

Postby MAYUGASTINKBISH » March 5th, 2016, 10:32 pm

213© wrote:

ha ha ^^ u done lost it. :facepalm: that's good tho. it shows I gave u a breakdown. That means I win. u lose. :lol: :lol:

Your one dysfunctional ass fool. One minute you anti-racist the next you got some Mexican power! You side ways. I done been caught you before with nigga dick in your mouth getting all offended when I talk about the final solutuon, and gassing and enslaving these animals you get offended? :killself:

Im serious that I would like to enslave them. Im serious when I say all gooks must go back to Asia or face the wrath of Queztacolacum. Im serious when I say that men should be deported and their women should be forced to wash our nutts. I dont think your serious because , a real Mexikkklan member wouldn't be offended with what I say. Your suspect. Im watching you. :cmon:

superior
superior

Postby 123 » March 5th, 2016, 11:19 pm

MAYUGASTINKBISH wrote:
213© wrote:

Your one dysfunctional ass fool. One minute you anti-racist the next you got some Mexican power! You side ways. I done been caught you before with nigga dick in your mouth getting all offended when I talk about the final solutuon, and gassing and enslaving these animals you get offended? :killself:

Im serious that I would like to enslave them. Im serious when I say all gooks must go back to Asia or face the wrath of Queztacolacum. Im serious when I say that men should be deported and their women should be forced to wash our nutts. I dont think your serious because , a real Mexikkklan member wouldn't be offended with what I say. Your suspect. Im watching you. :cmon:

Step away from the computer!

First of all, u are full black twat and black babies. Talking about Mexican power?

Second, u talking all this racist nonsense but, don't put in work.

Third, if u r in a gang, u r automatically gonna have to ride against your own people. Where's the unity in that? There is no unity. It's all bullshit n u r a sucka for believing it with all your heart. White, black, brown, yellow, green, all have a higher probability of being killed by their own people.

Yeah I'll say some racist shit, to all races, when they need to hear it. At the same time, I'll give any race their due, if they deserve it. It is what it is. I'm not here to make online friends or push racial lines.

**to that ducklipped 562 310 fag, fuck u ahead of time, u stupid 'firi firi.'

associate

Postby 190boy » March 6th, 2016, 5:56 am

MAYUGASTINKBISH wrote:

butthurt-93882601337.jpeg
butthurt-93882601337.jpeg (39.16 KiB) Viewed 2802 times

captain
captain
Affiliation: Sur Trese

Postby 213©IsFat&Ugly » March 6th, 2016, 2:14 pm

213© wrote:
MAYUGASTINKBISH wrote:
213© wrote:

First of all, u are full black twat and black babies. Talking about Mexican power?

Third, if u r in a gang, u r automatically gonna have to ride against your own people. Where's the unity in that? There is no unity. It's all bullshit n u r a sucka for believing it with all your heart. White, black, brown, yellow, green, all have a higher probability of being killed by their own people.

Yeah I'll say some racist shit, to all races, when they need to hear it. At the same time, I'll give any race their due, if they deserve it. It is what it is. I'm not here to make online friends or push racial lines.

daaaaaamn guy i'm really getting into that pin sized head of yours now, aren't I :rip2: :rip2: :rip2:

nothing else for me to say, you lost pederasta :whaat:

fresh meat

Postby mrunknown » March 6th, 2016, 7:23 pm

Why the east coast don't go to the swans for help.

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby ILick-Queens » March 6th, 2016, 7:42 pm

fresh meat

Postby samoan_BHW » March 6th, 2016, 9:44 pm

mrunknown wrote:

BLOOD ON BOUNTY HUNTERS WARRIORS SWANS DONT FUCCK WITH TOAST :facepalm:

superior
superior

Postby 123 » March 6th, 2016, 10:27 pm

213LopLost! wrote:
213© wrote:
MAYUGASTINKBISH wrote:
213© wrote:

daaaaaamn guy i'm really getting into that pin sized head of yours now, aren't I :rip2: :rip2: :rip2:

nothing else for me to say, you lost pederasta :whaat:

:cmon:

mad cuz you have a chihauhua body and your ugly ducklipped face is in my avatar. :rip2: :rip2:

superior
superior

Postby 123 » March 6th, 2016, 10:29 pm

that a cry for help.

underboss
underboss

Postby hoodpeace2013 » March 11th, 2016, 4:50 pm

190boy wrote:
MAYUGASTINKBISH wrote:

the dilema of them wetbaccs with donald tramp tryin to deport them is like a pack of white dogs vs brown dogs they both prey on blacks the less dogs the better maybe all tramp is finna do is stop the disease and poverty from being exported from mexico

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: 25th Street

Postby LRoBNHB » March 12th, 2016, 4:14 am

mrunknown wrote:

You basically just asked, why won't the east coast ask their mortal enemies for help

soldier
soldier

Postby MasterBlaster » March 12th, 2016, 7:51 am

hoodpeace2013 wrote:
190boy wrote:
MAYUGASTINKBISH wrote:

the dilema of them wetbaccs with donald tramp tryin to deport them is like a pack of white dogs vs brown dogs they both prey on blacks the less dogs the better maybe all tramp is finna do is stop the disease and poverty from being exported from mexico

Trump would be putting in work on them mexicans. More than any hood ever did. The demographic shift would stop cold and these surrats wouldnt have that big ass pool of illegals to recruit from becuz of the wall .Thats basically what it comes down to for me

corporal
corporal

Postby Attila da Hun » March 14th, 2016, 9:46 am

Alright..............is that time again............is that time for all y'all slow crawlin,slow movin,6 legged hunchback creepy crawlin,crappy made,beach bitch ass queer crabs to bow down and pay homage to me and not just me..........but my beloved city of the chi........the one city that originated and gave birth to gang banging and actually invented gangbanging and to my beloved nation......,.thee Alan!!!!southside.......chi-town..........lil village!!!!guess who's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaC-K!!!and tha C don't stand for no gay ass crabs..........it actually stands for an actual set or nations and these nation are thee insane Spanish Cobras.........and thee almighty Latin counts...........2 sets that actually exist.........not sum made up imaginary make believe goofy ass queer gang that resides in sum sand box or by tha Dock of tha bay or by sum gay ass beach in gay ass long beach California........and by tha way...........is still ALKN............chi still runs this.........and still fuck Cali.........still fuck Compton.........still fuck long beach bitches ahahahahahahahahaaaa.........after 3 years of my long awaited hiatus...........your king has return!!!!your king has return!!!!stay tune for my ALKN farewell address here at the hoodup

underboss
underboss

Postby hoodpeace2013 » March 14th, 2016, 12:54 pm

MasterBlaster wrote:
hoodpeace2013 wrote:
190boy wrote:
MAYUGASTINKBISH wrote:

Trump would be putting in work on them mexicans. More than any hood ever did. The demographic shift would stop cold and these surrats wouldnt have that big ass pool of illegals to recruit from becuz of the wall .Thats basically what it comes down to for me

when the mexicans clear out we will be remembering that if the situation was reversed them spics would done the same thing

corporal
corporal

Postby Attila da Hun » March 14th, 2016, 1:49 pm

Fuck all gay ass crabs who can't walk but can crawl for these nutz

underboss
underboss

Postby MAYUGA RISEN » March 14th, 2016, 5:00 pm

hoodpeace2013 wrote:
MasterBlaster wrote:
hoodpeace2013 wrote:
190boy wrote:
MAYUGASTINKBISH wrote:

when the mexicans clear out we will be remembering that if the situation was reversed them spics would done the same thing

Mexicans would done the same thing huh? Well maybe civilian Mexicans. But our " street Mexicans" hell nah!

But ya know what fuck what I say: let's see what your people say!

George Jackson: a black panther. A member of the BGF, a black man, who dearly loved his people, not like your new age uncle Toms . He wrote a sentimental piece quoted by black revolutions " Soledad Brother"

Much of his book dealt with injustices the blacks who sought to uphold brotherly racial love amongst blacks dealt with at the hands of the system, white cops primarily. But a large percentage of the book dealt with what and who the black man incarcerated is! Remember negroe... that we are captives of a system that is opposite of the nature of both our people's.

That despite how you blacks say....that the prison is for lames, or that upholding your honor in that environment is no feat, your sadly and profoundly mistaken. In the face of overwhelming numbers of enemies, whites/blacks/pigs and the European system. Mexicans flourished. While yours developed a whole culture of house niggers. Niggers who whipped slaves for mass a. We annihilate those in our midsts that are house Mexicans, while y'all stay making excuses to not fuck your sell outs off.

MEXIKKKAN POWER

Deal with the race traitors first. Make it so all those dealing with our racial enemies think twice.

underboss
underboss

Postby MAYUGA RISEN » March 14th, 2016, 5:00 pm

hoodpeace2013 wrote:
MasterBlaster wrote:
hoodpeace2013 wrote:
190boy wrote:
MAYUGASTINKBISH wrote:

Mexicans would done the same thing huh? Well maybe civilian Mexicans. But our " street Mexicans" hell nah!

But ya know what fuck what I say: let's see what your people say!

George Jackson: a black panther. A member of the BGF, a black man, who dearly loved his people, not like your new age uncle Toms . He wrote a sentimental piece quoted by black revolutions " Soledad Brother"

Much of his book dealt with injustices the blacks who sought to uphold brotherly racial love amongst blacks dealt with at the hands of the system, white cops primarily. But a large percentage of the book dealt with what and who the black man incarcerated is! Remember negroe... that we are captives of a system that is opposite of the nature of both our people's.

That despite how you blacks say....that the prison is for lames, or that upholding your honor in that environment is no feat, your sadly and profoundly mistaken. In the face of overwhelming numbers of enemies, whites/blacks/pigs and the European system. Mexicans flourished. While yours developed a whole culture of house niggers. Niggers who whipped slaves for mass a. We annihilate those in our midsts that are house Mexicans, while y'all stay making excuses to not fuck your sell outs off.

MEXIKKKAN POWER

Deal with the race traitors first. Make it so all those dealing with our racial enemies think twice.

corporal
corporal

Postby Attila da Hun » March 14th, 2016, 11:13 pm

^^^^^^^i'm with u all tha way compa................fuck all these pussy ass black crabs who are one legged or cripple and smell like crap...........cause their all gay ass crab fagz..............and still viva mexico even though i aint one in real life..........but mi corazon is mexican...........viva la raza...............and oh yeah...........can't forget after my 4 long awaited haitius years that i haven't said this for a log time............but here it is and were gonna take it back to 2011 during my reign of terror when i used to terrorized with fear to these dominicunt monkeys cause ...................IS STILL FUCK DOMINICAN REPUBLIC!!!

Next

Return to West